Amanda Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, take this," said the dyke, handing the stick to Tabitha. "Fuck her with it if you want."

"Um...okay," Tabitha answered. "What are you going to be doing?"

"There's one more body cavity I need to check out," said the filthy policewoman.

Tabitha didn't share Officer Pennington's distaste for semen. She had swallowed so much of the stuff in her young life that a little more would probably make no difference one way or the other. Besides, she reasoned, most of it has drained out by now. So she got down on the dirty concrete floor between Amanda's legs and got a good close-up look. The girl's little pussy looked yummy: slick pink inner lips protruding between smoothly shaved outer lips. Tabitha bent forward to have a taste.

At about the same time, Officer Pennington was fondling Amanda's little round ass cheeks. It was the most amazing butt she had ever seen. Not a pimple, not a tan line, not any kind of blemish in sight, and gloriously shaped. "Fuck," she said quietly. The big lesbian placed a rough hand on each of those smooth cheeks and spread them apart to look within. What she saw was a tender pink little rosebud of an asshole. She couldn't know that the asshole before her had never been violated in any way, but it sure looked tight and virginal. She leaned in and licked it with the tip of her tongue.

Thus young Amanda, whose little bunghole had never been touched before this day, who had never even considered that touching it might be pleasurable, now had one woman licking her ass at the same time another was licking her pussy. Amanda nearly flew into orbit. But for the restraints at her wrists and ankles, perhaps she might have done. The succulent teenager had never felt anything so deliciously dirty. Soon she was close to cumming again. Charlotte, feeling a little left out, began to caress those big beautiful tits again and tweak the nipples. Tabitha provided the coup de grace by inserting the nightstick back in her cunt and thrusting it like a cock.

Blast off.

The pleasure was almost unbearable. Amanda's orgasm was the most intense she had yet experienced, since having her first only a day earlier. But even the wild stuff she'd done at the clinic last night wasn't like this. She was now being stimulated in all of her most sensitive places at once. The fact that she was handcuffed and unable to move seemed to heighten the sensations. Her muffled cries of ecstasy were sweet music to the three women, who took a kind of lusty satisfaction in the undoing of this beautiful young girl. And there was no doubt that the gorgeous creature was loving every second of it. Her head thrashed about, and if not for the gag her screams could have been heard throughout the building.

Just as her orgasm began to taper off, the slender teen was brought to another, even higher peak. Officer Pennington wet a finger in her mouth and slowly inserted it up our young heroine's virgin asshole. It was a tight fit with her pussy already filled by the thick truncheon, and the cop could feel the club through the thin layers of membrane separating the stick from her probing digit. Amanda had no idea that a finger in her ass could feel so good. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever. There was nothing else in her universe at that moment but her body and the pleasure it gave her. The past, her current worries, her future all ceased to exist. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, the lovely teenager came down from her sexual high, and slumped against her restraints.

***

When Rebecca and Nick, Amanda's parents, arrived at the police station to retrieve their daughter they were informed by the desk sergeant that Amanda had been placed in isolation due to some sort of incident. A policewoman had been suspended from duty and criminal charges might be filed against her.

"What's this all about Sergeant?" asked Rebecca. "Has something happened to my daughter?"

"There have been some, uh, sexual improprieties, shall we say," he answered. "We're investigating the situation now. There are witnesses, but their accounts are contradictory. The officer under investigation insists that your daughter is to blame for sexually provoking her and two other women."

"Not my daughter!" spat Nick. "Not Amanda! She's an honor student. What the hell are you talking about? She's only eighteen years old! I ought to punch your damn head in just for saying that. Where's Amanda? I demand to see her!"

"Look, bud, calm down. I'll take you to see your daughter. This way, please."

Amanda's story continues at church the following day...

12