Amanda Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
callmQ67
callmQ67
262 Followers

"Why are you doing this?" the girl pleaded. "I thought you guys like me."

"Of course we like you," the older woman soothed. "This is just something to help you relax." Even as she sank an inch of surgical steel into the girl's leg Nurse Constance couldn't help admire the smooth creaminess there. She stroked Amanda's thigh, ostensibly to make the injection less painful, but in her mind she was reliving the indignities to which she had subjected the gorgeous teenager a few nights earlier. She wondered if Amanda had shaved her cunt again since then...

As anyone who has undergone surgery knows, Demerol is a very fast-acting drug. Within a few minutes Amanda's tears had dried, she smiled and grew friendly. Very friendly. The dose she'd received was quite small, yet it was enough to completely erase her natural shyness. She was soon chatting comfortably with Dr. Scott and Nurse Constance, flirting even. Derek stroked her hair and rubbed her shoulders as they talked. The older woman's hands moved gently over the girl's smooth thighs, where her skirt was still raised. Amanda began to giggle.

"That tickles," she said.

"Oh, I'll show you something that tickles," said the nurse, and ran her fingertips very lightly up and down Amanda's inner thighs, then her calves and the backs of her knees.

"Stop!" laughed the teenager.

"But I'm just getting started," said the nurse. "I'm going to do something you'll really like." She raised one of the girl's small feet and took off her flip-flop. "Why don't you lie down on the table? You'll be more comfortable."

"You're not going to tickle my feet, are you?"

"No, this will feel really good. Just lie back and relax."

"All right. But don't tickle my feet, okay?"

"I promise. Go on, lie down." And the girl did lie back on the table, though she held her head up to see what was happening. Looking into the teen's eyes, Nurse Constance lifted the teenager's small pink foot to her lips and kissed the toes. Amanda giggled nervously. But when the nurse slipped her tongue between the girl's first and second toes and made fucking movements with it, the green-eyed teen let out a small gasp. "What pretty feet you have," said the nurse, and sucked the big toe into her mouth and running her tongue around it.

"Ohhhh," said the girl.

"Does that feel good?"

Amanda just nodded, her mouth suddenly dry. Nurse Constance proceeded to tongue between all her toes, then sucked all five toes into her mouth at once. By the time she was done with that foot there was saliva fairly dripping from it. She then repeated the entire process with the other foot. At some point during this exercise—Amanda wasn't sure quite when—Dr. Scott bent over the table and kissed her lips. She liked it. He kissed her again, his tongue probing her mouth. She made happy sounds, and soon they were making out hot and heavy.

From that point, it wasn't long before Amanda's blouse was undone. Nurse Constance helped her to sit up so it could be removed, and her bra unfastened. This Dr. Scott did very slowly, savoring the anticipation. He slid one shoulder strap down, kissing the place it had vacated. Then he did the same on the other side. Amanda made a pretense of modesty, holding the bra to her chest. The pretense quickly dissolved as Derek kissed all over her shoulders and neck, causing her to sigh with pleasure.

When the bra finally fell away, there was a moment of stunned silence. Dr. Scott and Nurse Constance were amazed once again at the beauty before them. Though they had used and abused those wonderful breasts just a few days earlier, their unveiling was still a revelation. Never in their lives had either seen such a pair of tits. Perfectly shaped. Huge, yet they didn't sag. And the nipples! So pink, so pale, and so puffy.

Nurse Constance abandoned Amanda's feet and began to suck her nipples, alternating from one to the other. "My god!" she said. "These tits are just fucking amazing!" Dr. Scott couldn't agree more. Standing behind the girl, he squeezed Amanda's beautiful jugs and held them for his nurse to suck. Amanda gasped. Her nipples were super sensitive and the treatment they were getting was making her super hot. Looking over her shoulder, Derek had a marvelous view of the attractive nurse suckling at gorgeous teen breasts. After a minute or two, he eased the girl back down on the table.

By this time his cock was getting hard and aching to be released. He unzipped his trousers and managed to work his semi-stiff dick through the opening. Amanda caught sight of his long black instrument and the lust in her eyes was impossible to miss. "Suck it, baby," he said. The girl complied without hesitation. Lying flat on her back she held it with one hand and licked all around the fat purple head, just like an ice cream cone. Then she turned her head to one side and sucked the head into her mouth. Dr. Scott groaned.

While she was thus engaged, Nurse Constance went to work below Amanda's waist. Lifting the girl's skirt, she kissed her way up the smooth legs, easing them apart as she went. When she reached the place where those pale thighs met, she caught the scent of aroused teen pussy. It was intoxicating. The crotch of Amanda's white cotton panties was already moist. Nurse Constance spread the girl's legs wide, kissing and nibbling in the hollows that flanked the entrance to nirvana. She grabbed the top of the white knickers and pulled them up tight into the girl's cunt, dug in her nose and inhaled deeply. "Fuck," she muttered.

Dr. Scott meanwhile was getting his dick sucked by a girl who, though she looked like an innocent prom queen, clearly enjoyed sucking dick. Amanda couldn't seem to get enough of his ebony meat tenderizer. It was almost as long and thick as her forearm, but she seemed intent on forcing as much of it as possible down her throat. The gorgeous brunette teen pushed the black fuckstick into her mouth, using her hand and working her lips until the head slipped past her tonsils and more than half of the doctor's enormous shaft disappeared. Her eyes brimmed with tears.

Nurse Constance couldn't wait any longer. She slipped a finger under the elastic leg band of the sexy teen's tighty whiteys and pulled them to one side. "Yummmmm," was all she could say as the object of her desire came into view. Amanda's pussy was shaved perfectly smooth. The outer lips were slightly separated and the shiny pink inner lips peeked out. The aroma was stronger now and the whole package was so inviting that the older woman was drawn like a dog to a bone. She began licking the outer lips of one side, then the other and back again, avoiding for the moment the juicy center.

Dr. Scott was watching his dick slide in and out of the O of Amanda's lips, when he remembered her mom waiting in his office. "Easy now, baby," he said, pulling his dick away from the girl's drooling mouth. "Got to attend to business." He forced his stiff rod back into his pants with some difficulty, and hurried toward the door. "Page me in ten minutes," he said to Nurse Constance on his way out. She mumbled a response between licks.

He found Rebecca pacing his office. "At last!" she said. "Is everything all right? How is she?"

He frowned at her professionally, consulting the clipboard in his hand. "Please, sit down Mrs. Peterson."

"I will not sit down! Tell me what's happening to my daughter."

"Yes. Well, then. It would appear that Amanda has had a kind of...breakdown."

"No!" Rebecca cried, and instantly dissolved in tears. Dr. Scott laid a hand on her shoulder to comfort her and she threw herself against his broad chest, sobbing uncontrollably. Derek let her cry. His cock was still hard as iron from the treatment Amanda had been giving him only moments before, and now here was her sexy mom with her arms around him. He was wondering how he could transition from sympathetic physician to sex stud when the problem was solved for him. In hugging him even tighter in her distress, Rebecca became aware of his hard cock pressed against her belly.

In most of their nineteen years of marriage Nick had not been much of a lover, and Rebecca had not been laid in weeks. He had seemed to lose interest about the time Amanda was born. Though she had never cheated on her husband, the sexy blonde MILF often resorted to an expensive glass dildo for satisfaction. But now here in her arms was an extremely desirable man—tall, fit and good looking. A celebrity even, or at least a former celebrity. All her anguish for her daughter, all her worry, the tension of waiting was suddenly replaced by desire for this man. Rebecca had never had sex with a black man before, but she often wondered if what she'd heard was true...

She looked up at him, her blue eyes wide, her cheeks wet with tears. Derek Scott was six foot six; Rebecca only five foot three. Tilting her head back that far almost made her dizzy. "Doctor--" she began, but he placed the tip of his finger on her lips. He held her chin with one hand and leaned down to kiss her. With the other hand he raised her skirt, fondling her ass. She threw her arms around his neck. Slipping his hand under the backs of her thighs, he lifted. Rebecca gave a small hop and just like that she was suspended in the air, her legs around his waist. Derrick's lips had found her mouth and she responded.

"Oh yes, Doctor Scott," Rebecca pleaded between kisses. "I want you. Take me right here, right now." She could feel his stiff dick rubbing against the smooth material of her thong and it made her incredibly aroused. His tongue was in her mouth and she sucked on it. He carried her to the sofa and sat down, her legs still straddling him. When he began to squeeze her big jugs through her sweater and bra she knew what he wanted. "You want my titties, Doctor?" He only nodded, and she crossed her arms and lifted the sweater over her head. Derrick buried his face in her cleavage as she reached back to undo the fastenings of her bra.

Her tits were glorious. Unencumbered, they hung lower than Amanda's but were superb just the same: pale with a light tracing of blue veins, and nipples the size of beer mats. Derek gorged himself on them, stuffing first one nip then the other in his mouth, then trying to engulf both at once. Rebecca had very sensitive breasts, and her pussy was instantly soaked. The horny mom moved her hips rhythmically, sliding her mound over the rigid bulge in the doctor's trousers.

"I need to have you inside me," she said, and climbed off him to remove her skirt. Derek began to undo his pants. When Rebecca was standing in front of him in only her thong, he stopped her as she was about to roll it down her legs.

"Turn around," he said and she complied, giving him a wicked smile over her shoulder. "Oh my god, your ass is fucking great." She bent low at the waist, sliding a hand up one leg to her ass. She eased the waistband of her thong down her ass cheeks. "That's right, slowly. Ohhhh yeah. Come over here." He pulled his trousers and shorts down past his knees, long hard cock slapping against his flat abs. Rebecca's mouth fell open when she saw his dick—it was coal black and huge, the biggest dick she'd ever seen, even bigger than Father Carrick's. She dropped to her knees between his outspread legs. "Do you like what you see, baby?"

Rebecca said nothing but took the shaft in one hand, noticing that her fingers barely reached around it. Amanda's saliva had dried on Derrick's cock, leaving it slightly sticky and with a faint odor which drew her mother's nose and mouth like a magnet. The sexy blonde mom rubbed his shaft gently over her lips and cheeks while drawing the scent into her lungs. Little did she know it was the aroma of her daughter's spit; she only knew it smelled like sex and she had to have it. Derek ran his fingers through her silky blonde mane, aching with anticipation. Finally the busty mom stuck out her tongue and licked the head of his dick, much as her daughter had minutes before.

He remembered that he'd ordered Nurse Constance to page him. "Come up here," he said. "I want to be inside you." She stood, her thong still clinging to her upper thighs. Derek ripped it from her body with one savage jerk, causing her to gasp. She knelt astride him as he caressed her breasts with one hand and her vulva with the other. "I think you're ready," he said, grinning at her wetness and holding his cock straight up like a totem pole. Hands on his shoulders for support, she settled slowly onto his cock. Eyes closed and mouth open, she moaned low in her throat. When his cock was only halfway inside her Rebecca felt more filled than she'd ever been in her life, his hardness reaching places inside her that had never been touched before. She felt painfully stretched but loved every second of it.

After a few minutes of adjustment, most of his prodigious length was inside her and the sexy mom began to move her hips. Her pendulous breasts danced before his eyes and he reached for them. And that's when the intercom on his desk sounded. "Dr. Scott. Exam room three. Paging Dr. Scott." Rebecca couldn't know that exam room three was just across the hall. Derek stood with the lovely blonde still impaled on his shaft. Just a few more thrusts and she would cum...but he lowered her gently to the sofa. "Sorry baby. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"But Dr. Scott," she whined. "I can't just sit here naked in your office."

"Fine," he said, tossing her a hospital gown. "Put this on."

He carefully stuffed his cock back into his pants and zipped up. The bulge at his fly was obscene as he stepped into the exam room to find Amanda squealing with pleasure, fingers gripping the nurse's head as it rooted between her legs. "Let me have some of that," he said without preamble, spinning the teen sideways on the exam table and flipping her legs over his shoulders. "Yes, fuck me," she said as he worked the head of his cock into her slippery hole. She helped by spreading the lips of her pussy with both hands. Nurse Constance stood, the lower half of her face slick with teenage cunt sauce, her expression that of a child whose candy has been taken away.

Amanda's head hung over the side of the table, the ends of her shiny chestnut hair dusting the floor. It occurred then to the older woman that on Friday night Amanda had enjoyed the attentions of three women pleasuring her, but had never returned the favor. That was about to be remedied. The hot nurse kicked off her shoes and quickly rolled down her tights, followed by her panties. Moving to the side of the table, she spread her legs directly over the sweet teen's face. "Eat me, baby," she said, and lifted the girl's head up to her cunt.

Amanda had never had a pussy this close to her face before. The woman's crotch was a bit sweaty from confinement in its nylon prison, and smelled of perspiration and arousal. Her pubic hair was thick and dense, and her dark-rimmed pussy lips protruded through the fur in rippling waves from the moist slit at the center. It was so unlike her own smooth pink orifice that the girl was fascinated. The older woman's cootchie over her face seemed to draw her in. "Go on, lick it," said Nurse Constance. Amanda stuck out her tongue hesitantly. The flavor was tangy and salty. She delved deeper, and found the center to be sweet. "Yeah, that's right," said the nurse, rubbing her gooey snatch in Amanda's face.

Mild revulsion gave way to curiosity. How could another woman have sex organs so very different from her own? She let her tongue wander over the meaty folds of the nurse's pussy. There was plenty to explore: they hung down nearly an inch. Amanda drank in the taste and soon the nectar started to flow. She drank that, too. The chestnut haired teen discovered the joy in giving pleasure to a woman, and nothing gave Nurse Constance greater joy than when Amanda began to rhythmically suck her clit.

Dr. Scott and his nurse faced each other over the body of the recumbent young beauty, and they smiled as their lips met. "I love it when a plan comes together," he said, plowing his dick into Amanda's tender fuckhole.

Nurse Constance only moaned in response, and held the luscious teen's face even tighter to her sloppy love tunnel. "Oh, god Derek. She's sucking my clit. Fuck! She's gonna make me cum...oh, yes! Fuck YEESSSS!" The sexy nurse threw her free arm around Dr. Scott's neck and held on as the spasms racked her body. Amanda's mouth was flooded with the older woman's copious juices. And she liked it.

"Okay," Derek said. "That's great. But I need to get back to some unfinished business in my office." He lifted the nurse's arm from his neck and slowly pulled his cock from the girl's tight teen pussy, causing her to groan with disappointment. "I'll be back in a few minutes," he promised. "Don't go away. Page me in five, Nurse."

This time he didn't even bother to try and force his cock into his trousers, but just let the front of his lab coat fall over it. When he reached his office across the hall, Rebecca was leaning back on his sofa and stroking her pussy, the hospital gown up around her waist. She quickly fell to her knees at his feet, looking up expectantly with her wide blue eyes. Derek undid the lower buttons on his lab coat, allowing his cock to fall through the opening. It was still shiny with Amanda's pussy juice, and he wondered how the sexy mom would react. She reacted by lifting his stiffy with her small hand and licking it from base to tip, then popped the head into her mouth. "Mmmmm," she said, still looking up at him. "I love the way your dick tastes after it's been in my pussy." Her tongue went up one side and down the other, lapping up her daughter's musky effluvia, thinking it was her own.

Dr. Scott looked down in amazement. His plan had worked. Lovely Rebecca was sucking Amanda's—her own daughter's—cunt sauce from his big black dick. Now only one step remained to make the situation truly perfect. "Get up," he said, and helped her to stand. After a quick kiss he forced her against the front of his big oak desk and eased her down onto her back. He lifted the hem of her gown to caress her tits. Rebecca didn't take her eyes from his as she guided his dick into her blonde honeypot. She locked her heels around his backside and pulled him in deep. She felt completely filled. The horny mom started cumming after only a dozen strokes. But her orgasm didn't just peak and taper off. A moment later she reached another peak even higher than the first, then another. Nothing mattered except the big dick inside her.

Derek was close to exploding and it took all his control to hold back. He had just pulled out when Nurse Constance paged him again. He bent down to kiss Rebecca. "Sorry," he told her. "Duty calls. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Hurry," she said.

When he reached the exam room a moment later Nurse Constance and Amanda were locked in a passionate souixante-neuf, with the older woman on top. He could see perfectly the hair pie between the nurse's wide-spread legs and Amanda's tongue as it plowed the moist furrow there. The lovely teen looked up at him as he approached the table. His dick was rock hard and jutted from the front of his lab coat. And it was coated with a slick layer of Rebecca's pussy juice. He placed a hand on the side of Amanda's face, directing her mouth to his cock. The green-eyed teenager abandoned the nurse's pussy and licked his shaft like a lollypop.

Derek was in heaven. Now he had the beautiful Amanda licking her own mother's fishy taco sauce from his cock. He could hardly believe his good fortune. Amanda, on the other hand, was thinking she should have douched before coming to the clinic. The thought didn't last long. She was too high on Demerol, the nurse's tongue at her clit, and especially on Dr. Scott's enormous love muscle sinking deep into her gullet.

Nurse Constance was mildly annoyed that Derek was hogging the favors of the swoon-worthy teenager. She was super horny, and he had taken the girl's sucking mouth away from her. "Derek, please," she said, looking back over her shoulder. "I need your cock." Figuring she'd already sucked all Rebecca's juices from it, he withdrew his cock from Amanda's throat, trailing a shiny ribbon of saliva, and eased into the nurse's sloppy cunt. Nurse Constance moaned and went back to licking teen pussy.

callmQ67
callmQ67
262 Followers