Amanda Takes the Plunge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you telling me this?" Ben asked. He was interrupted by a contented moan from the other side of the pool that let everyone know that Rick had climaxed. "It must have been very strange for you to watch two other people do it."

Amanda pulled herself closer and began to stroke his penis. He had already started to get hard as he watched their hosts get it on, but the feel of his girlfriend's soft fingers brought him to a powerful erection in a matter of moments. She didn't need to answer his question because she was already guiding him to the shallower water near the pool steps where Kim had just made her man very happy. She sat and pulled Ben closer to her. She looked up and noticed that Ben had closed his eyes and his lips seemed to tighten in anticipation of what he hoped was about to happen.

"Oh yes, Baby," he moaned when her lips first encircled the tip of his swollen member. "It feels so good, Baby."

Amanda was very cautious at first, afraid that she might nick the delicate skin with her teeth, but her efforts became bolder and more rhythmic when she felt his body respond to the sensation of her lips and tongue. Like Kim had shown her, she would briefly stop to splash some water on his penis to rinse away some of the sticky fluids, and then resume with an even greater intensity. She began to suck more forcefully and she could feel Ben get even harder as she let him move deeper and deeper in her mouth with each thrust. Now finished with her work on her own husband, Kim had moved closer, and it was clear that she was still intrigued by the size of Ben's erect tool.

Ben was aware that she had drifted closer and became even more aroused by the fact that another woman was watching him work hard to reach the climax he desperately needed. His hands were behind him clutching the rounded edge of the pool, and he used this leverage to push deeper into his girlfriend's warm mouth with each thrust of his hips. He looked down when he heard Kim whisper in Amanda's ear, and he nearly blew his load when he saw Amanda slide away so that Kim could take her place. She took him in her mouth and expertly picked up where Amanda had left off. Ben could tell that her style was different, and her experienced tongue brought him to an even higher level of ecstasy. Amanda slid her fingers under his shaft and began to caress his balls with one hand as she stroked his chest with the other. "I love you, Sweetie," she whispered in his ear.

Kim's experienced technique was having the desired effect, and when she knew that Ben was close, so she motioned Amanda back to finish her boyfriend. The sensation of her sweet lips was all it took and his body convulsed in a powerful climax. He was not able to speak, so Amanda placed her head on his chest and smiled as she felt the vibrations of his heart that was still pounding wildly.

It took a few minutes for Ben to recover, but when he did, he wrapped his arms around her. "It's my turn to give you pleasure," he whispered in her ear. "Let me show you what my tongue can do for you."

"Maybe later, Sweetie," she replied quietly. I just want to hold you close to me and feel your skin against mine.

When they all felt that they had been in the pool long enough, they laid out towels on nearby lawn chairs and relaxed as they talked and gazed up at the stars. Ben stroked the soft skin of Amanda's thighs as they talked, still overwhelmed by the beauty of her naked body. It was getting late, and both Ben and Amanda asked if they should leave so that their hosts could go to bed.

"I think we are ready for bed," Kim answered, but you don't have to leave yet if you want to enjoy the pool or the hot tub a bit longer. There are some more clean towels by the shower—you'll want to rinse off that chlorine before you get dressed again.

Amanda got up and walked with Kim to the door of the house. "Thanks so much for tonight. I have never seen Ben so happy."

"I have a feeling that you are not ready to leave just yet, so take your time out here and seize the moment," Kim replied with a wink. "Remember that it is just as important for you to feel fulfilled when you are intimate with a man."

" I know and I feel as horny now as I did when I was sucking him off an hour ago."

"That's why we are going inside," Kim said. "You need some private time with Ben."

Kim gave her young friend a kiss on her cheek and then waved to Ben before she stepped inside. Amanda had intended to return to her lawn chair next to her boyfriend, but she could see that he was enjoying the view as she walked toward him, still as naked as she had been in the pool. Smiling, she walked past him and began picking up some of the small plates and plastic glasses that they had left by the edge of the pool. She knew that his eyes were riveted to her backside as she walked, so she added a little wiggle to her step to add to the tease. She was enjoying the exhilarating feeling of walking around with no clothes for her boyfriend's pleasure, and there was something slightly naughty about the whole experience that was making her feel even more aroused and ready to seek some pleasure of her own.

"Let's sit in the hot tub," she said in a voice that suggested she was interested in more than a quick soak in a Jacuzzi. She looked down and was pleased to see that Ben was ready for more action. "It looks like you are beginning to perk up again."

"I'm ready for whatever you want tonight, Baby," he replied. "I could do this all night."

Amanda snuggled close to Ben in the hot water, still thrilled by the amazingly smooth sensation of her skin pressed against his body. When it got too hot to stay in the water, she pulled herself up and sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi with her feet still dangling in the water. Ben was trying to focus on the small talk they were making, but all he really think about was the round smoothness of her thighs and that inviting tuft of hair between her legs.

When the temptation was too great, she stood to face her and began kissing her on her cheeks and neck, He moved down to smother her breasts with his lips and smiled when she responded to his tongue tickling her nipples. As he continued the downward journey over her navel to the sweet target below, he could feel her begin to tremble in anticipation. He started to nibble on the matted hair and pressed deeper as she slowly relaxed and began to open her legs. He ran his tongue along the folds of her vagina as he stroked her thighs and ran his hands across the small of her back.

Amanda shuddered when she felt his tongue on her sensitive clit and let her legs come apart wider to give him better access. She pulled his head closer to her and arched her back as the sensations became more intense. Ben's large penis was fully erect again, and when he stood and moved closer to her, she feel the tip brush against her. He looked into her eyes as if waiting for an invitation to probe deeper. Amanda looked down to study the engorged member pressed between her legs and gave a small nod. "Come inside me, Sweetie," she whispered. "I need to feel you inside me."

Amanda watched as he moved closer to her and touched the tip of his penis to the lips of her moist pussy. He teased her by flicking the head of his stiff cock for a few moments, but then she smiled with pleasure as she watched his large tool begin to slide deeper inside her body. Ben pushed gently at first and then pressed deeper as he felt her muscles relax. Amanda had already been highly aroused, but she was feeling sensations now that were more sublime that anything she had experienced in her life. She began to rock her hips on the edge of the whirlpool to match the rhythm of her lover's penetrations, causing him to pump even faster and with more intensity.

This was not Ben's first time, but he already knew that he was on the verge of the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced. His hands were clutching Amanda's soft ass as he continued to pump with increasing passion and he pulled her even closer so that he could get maximum penetration. When he could sense that he getting close, he prayed that she was as well so that he could give her maximum pleasure. His prayers were answered when he heard her cry out at the same moment that he reached the most intense climax of his life.

The two lovers pressed closely together and each could feel the pounding heartbeat of the other. Ben kept his penis in Amanda's body for as long as he could so that they could both savor the afterglow of their passions. When he finally pulled out, they lowered themselves back into the bubbling water and embraced once again.

When it was time to get out, they showered and then found a double size air mattress that they laid down near the end of the pool. They spread beach towels over the mattress, blew out the candles, and lay next to each other so that they could look up at the stars.

Kim came out about an hour later and was surprised to see them still lying side-by-side on the mattress, sound asleep and holding hands. She stood for several minutes quietly admiring their beautiful naked bodies, happy in the thought that she was able to help them to reach this level of intimacy and happiness. After she woke them, they gave her an embarrassed look, hurried to put on their clothes, and prepared to leave. Just before they swung open the gate, Ben gave Kim a hug and thanked her for a night that none of them would likely ever forget.

12