Amanda's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda helps out a friend.
3.9k words
4.58
82.5k
49
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been three and a half months since my affair began with Tyraun and I've been a changed woman. I can't stop thinking about his big black cock and how much it pleases me. My pussy gets wet as soon as I start thinking about it and I think I've become a little obsessed by the whole thing. My husband Chad has noticed changes in me as well. Our lovemaking has progressed as I'll explain.

For about the first six weeks after getting my first taste of black dick, I met with Tyraun two to three times a week. I pleased him in the car, at his apartment, in a movie theater and finally at my house. We went on dates out to restaurants and clubs but most times it was just a quickie here or there.

One night I came home pretty late and expected my husband to be sleeping. My pussy had just been fucked real good and I was still dripping Tyraun's cum. As I came in the bedroom, Chad started talking to me and groping me.

"Honey you look so hot tonight, can I fuck you?" He so eloquently inquired.

"Chad its kind of late and I'm a little tired." I replied.

But he was persistent.

"Give me a minute to freshen up," I told him.

I went into the bathroom, stripped off my panties which were soaked with black cum. I was going to clean myself really well but then an exciting pang of naughtiness came over me. I just took off the rest of my clothes, left my heels on and walked out and back into the bedroom, naked. Chad was on the bed. I was going to tell him to get naked and start stroking his cock. I use that term lightly though. After what I've been enjoying, he has more of a wee wee than a true cock or dick. His wee wee is small and very thin, it may be about 5 to 5 1/2 inches long if he's lucky. So I chose my words carefully.

"Chad, take out that little wee wee of yours!" I hissed.

"Amanda, say what?"

"You heard me."

"Yes, but you said little, I'm not little."

I laughed. "I'm just joking honey....well sort of" I said as I smiled. I crawled on the bed and told Chad that Liz (a friend of mine) has been dating a new guy and that he is eight and a half inches long, and thick. "We talked about dick size all night Chad and what we've each experienced and it got me horny. Horny for a big dick."

"Amanda, are you kidding, I am big." He said, actually believing it.

"Chad, I'm not saying your really small, just smaller than we were talking about. I'm sorry honey, it just got me horny. See, feel my pussy." I said as I guided his hand downstairs.

Chad rubbed my pussy. It was still swollen and literally dripping with black cum from Tyraun.

"Holy shit honey, you are wet!"

"Yes, and I want to see you jerk your wee wee."

"Why are you calling it that?" He asked, while starting to jerk it.

"Don't worry honey, I'm just being playful." In my mind though I'm comparing it to Tyrauns big powerful black stallion of a dick. Chads just looks wimpy in comparison.

"Well the girls were saying how they've had dicks eight and nine inches long."

"Mines like 7 or eight." Chad lied.

"Lets measure it honey, out of curiosity." I jumped up and went to get a tape measure. When I came back Chad was whining.

"Amanda, I am 7 or eight inches, you don't have to measure it."

"Come on honey, it'll put my curiosity to rest." I said.

I held the tape measure up to his pee pee. It was about 5 1/4 and he was hard as is possible for him.

"Five and a quarter," I teased, "that's not even close to 7 or 8!"

He grabbed me and rolled me on my back. I stopped him and said "no no no, not yet stud."

I got up and turned him over, climbed on top of him and grabbed his pee pee. "Is your little pee pee hard and horny? Does it want this pussy?" I said as I rubbed the little head across my clit and labia. "My pussy is so wet from thinking about all those big cocks tonight Chad, you wanna feel how wet it is?"

"Yes.." He forced out.

I slid it in. I could feel some of Tyraun's cum still dripping out. I could barely feel Chad inside of me. I did however get extremely turned on to be in the drivers seat, teasing him and being in control. I loved this feeling of power over him. He seemed to like my playfulness as well.

"Shit honey, you are so wet." He groaned.

"Yes, thinking about big dicks got me that wet."

"Oh yeah? Is that so huh? How big do you want one?"

"Oh I don't know...I just want one big and black!" The black part slipped out!

Chad stopped. Got this weird look on his face, that almost made me laugh out loud.

"Did you say black, Amanda?"

"Yes, I did." At this point I started fucking him faster and harder.

"Yes, Chad I want to fuck a big, black dick...I moaned and continued to fuck him hard. My ass was slapping his thighs with a hard smack. I could tell he was coming close.

I could feel that a lot of the cum had leaked out, I felt really naughty. A wickedly erotic thought came to my mine, and I stopped fucking Chad and told him to lick my pussy.

"But I was about to come honey," He complained.

"I want you to lick my pussy for two minutes and then I'll get back on top of you and fuck you good." I whispered.

I lay back, spread my legs and guided his head down to my wet, freshly fucked pussy. He started just flicking his tongue. Then I told him to go deeper. He did, he sucked with his lips and cleaned with his tongue. It put me over the edge and I had a tremendous orgasm. Having my macho husband eat my pussy after being fucked by my lover was a confusing and extremely erotic experience.

I kept my promise and got on top and rode him good and hard. I told him to pull out and come on my stomach though. I don't know why exactly. I watched him shoot on my stomach. He didn't actually shoot that much cum, not the big frothy loads I'm used to from Tyraun.

We didn't talk about it afterward but the next few times we had sex, I would tease Chad a little about his penis size. He would then try and fuck me harder to make up for it I think.

One weekend a friend and I met for drinks after work. She is also married and we talked about how much simpler things were before marriage. She said she's never cheated on her husband but lately has had the urge to be with other men. I had had a couple too many cosmopolitans and blurted out that I had fucked another man recently.

"Are you serious Amanda!" She exclaimed.

"Yes, I've been with him a few times now, but its purely sexual." I confessed.

"Well tell me about him." She pried.

"You can't say a fucking word about this to anyone, you promise?

"Of course I won't, just tell me!" Rebecca begged.

"I met him a few months ago. It's the best sex I've ever had. He's got a great body and a magnificent dick!"

"Really? That sounds hot, what does he look like?" She asked.

"Well, he's about 6' lean, muscular and ....he's black."

"AWW are you kidding me!" she screamed. "You've got to tell me everything."

"Yeah, he's incredible in bed. Like nothing I've ever experienced."

"So is it true what they say about black guys then? You know, big dick." She urged.

"Well, with him it is. He's got a beautiful black cock, oh my god its so ....fucking good. Not only that, he just treats me in a way that makes me want to be his white whore, its hard to explain."

"Mandy I think I know what you mean. Black men kind of have that air about them, that confidence and swagger. I have to admit I have fantasized about being with a black guy for years."

"Are you serious? Your fucking with me"

"No I'm dead serious. I have had serious finger time thinking about a big strong black man having his way with me, being his little whore. You know what its like being hit on. Some guys you find just plain disgusting and turn them down. Then others you turn down but think about it afterward and wonder what it might be like. I've turned down a lot of black men and later wondered what it would be like."

"I know what you mean. This guy was so arrogant hitting on me but it turned me on at the same time and finally I gave in."

"So where have you guys done it?"

"Well...in the car."

"In the car, that's classy."

"Shut up, I don't care where I am when I'm with him. I just want to feel that pleasure and please him. We've also done it at my work and at both our places. I have to be careful though.

"You think? Shit I can't believe you." She said with admiration. How old is he and what does he do?"

"He's 25" I lied. "He's going to college."

"25? You fucking slut" she laughed. "I never would have thought in a million years that the Amanda I've known forever would be telling me this."

"Hey, my marriage has been on the rocks for years. I wasn't out looking."

"Hey don't get defensive, I'm not judging you, at all! I don't blame you Amanda. I've seen how Chad sometimes treats you. And marriage can be a drag, no doubt. As a matter of fact, I could use a little something on the side. Maybe a big black man with a big dick!" We both laughed.

"Well why don't we go over to the club across the street. A lot of black guys hang out there. We can just get a drink and hang out for a few."

"Are you serious? No, I can't do that. That place is a meat market."

"Come on Becca, we'll just go hang out and check it out, come on!"

We smiled at each other. "Lets go" she said.

The club was packed. There were quite a few other white women there, a few white guys but mostly black men. There was loud, hip hop music playing. I was feeling pretty loose from the cosmo's I had and I could tell Becca was too. We sat down, ordered another drink and continued chatting and scanning the room. We were almost immediately approached by guys asking us to dance. We politely said no for now but as time went on we both wanted to dance. Then a guy who introduced himself as Marcus asked Becca to dance and his friend Terrell asked me. These guys were cute. It was difficult to have any conversation on the dance floor, which was fine by me. Terrell worked it real sexy. He was about 5' 10" and lean. He had loose fitting pants on and every once in a while I would move my hips into him and feel what he's got going on underneath. He was definitely packing. We danced a few songs and I went back to the table, Becca followed me. The guys went to get us some drinks and Rebecca was giddy like a school girl again.

"Oh my god Amanda, this guy was all over me out there, did you see that?"

"Yes, I did. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Oh yea, I wanna fuck him!"

"You naughty girl, you can't do that." I teased. "Your married!"

"Fuck you bitch, you got me into this" she shot back laughing. "His body is like, totally muscular, and he's packin some serious meat down there."

"Hmmm...I think someone's gonna get some black dick tonight!" I threw out.

Just as I said that, the guys came back with two cosmopolitans for Rebecca and I.

Marcus and Terrell slid in close to us in this corner booth. We were all in a festive mood by now and I was getting extremely horny. Terrell was running his hand up and down my leg. I made a bold move and took his hand and slid it up higher. He took the cue and reached up under my skirt. My legs folded slightly apart to allow him to explore. He found my clit and I almost instantly orgasmed. I didn't realize how wet my pussy was but I could feel my juices being spread all over my swollen clit. I turned to Terrell and we fell into a deep passionate kiss. As we did my pussy exploded while his finger worked me. It felt like people were watching me kiss this hot black man, while getting my pussy worked, it put me over the edge and I shuddered from this powerful orgasm.

I looked over at Rebecca and she jokingly said, "Amanda, you little slut!"

I wanted to fuck this black guy right in front of everyone. Marcus suggested we take off, so we left and hopped into their Range Rover. Marcus and Rebecca got in the back and I rode in the front with Terrell. Before we even got out of the parking lot, I turned around and Becca was working Marcus's cock with her mouth. Holy shit, I thought, that is a fucking stellar cock he has. As she worked his dick, Marcus was peeling off her panties and soon she was naked, ass up in the air sucking his big fat black dick. Soon, Terrell guided my head towards his lap. I didn't need any more encouragement. I undid his pants and awaited my prize. As I reached into his low riding pants I uncovered a hard, thick piece of meat. I pulled it out and it stood straight up. It was throbbing, and I just stared at it. I did the hand test, one over the top of the other and it was a little more than four of my hands. There was precum leaking from the massive head. I went right for it and sucked it up. It tasted delicious. I kept sucking it up, so much I made slurping sounds, like a straw when it finds the empty bottom of a cup.

"Damn, you hungry for some dick ain't you!"

I then started working that big fat head into my mouth. Keeping my mouth and lips tight with suction, working just the tip of the head. Slowly I worked more of the head until I had a mouthful. I could feel his cock twitching in my mouth. Damn that was a strong cock. I pulled my head off his dick.

"Damn, you can move that thing, does it have a mind of its own or what?"

After I said that he said watch this...he pulled his shirt up and his cock would stand straight then smack against his stomach, and hard too. Stand up straight and smack! Holy shit, I had never seen anything like that before. I wanted to tame that wild snake!

I almost leaped back onto it with my mouth, sucking and stroking it like a hungry mad woman.

"Damn...baby let me see that white pussy of yours." He commanded.

I tried to slowly strip all my clothes off but I was naked in seconds. We pulled up to a building in a part of the city I didn't recognize. I reluctantly got out and the guys led us into the back door, both of us naked. I don't think we cared at that point. Terrell and I went straight into the bedroom and I lay on the bed with my legs spread, rubbing my pussy and begging for his black dick. As he walked toward me that fucking thing was sticking straight out. Before he mounted me he did the move again, and it came back and slapped him in the stomach. Holy fuck I thought, maybe he could lift me up with just his dick!

I spread my pussy lips apart and he brought that big head down to meet me. He rubbed it up and down, spreading my juices all over my drenched pussy. Then I caught myself almost yelling, "fuck me! fuck me with that cock!"

"You want it baby? You like this black dick huh, yeah you a little nigga slut huh. Beg for it girl. Let me hear you beg!"

"Please..." I whispered, "please, can I have it." Like I was trying to convince him.

I didn't even finish and he plunged his cock in, catching me off guard.

"is that what you want! You want some nigga dick, I'll give it to you baby." he said as he started pumping that big strong cock into me forcefully. I was so wet that it slid in but the size was a surprise and it hurt and felt good at the same time. I started screaming....

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!! FUCK!!

"Is that what that little white, married, pussy needs Amanda, huh, is that what you crave baby!"

"Oh fuck yea, give it to me! This is what my pussy craves!"

"Oh yeah, you out fuckin around on your white, wimpy dick husband for some nigga dick huh baby. You need a real man don't you baby."

"Oh fuck yea, I need a real man to fuck me like my husband can't. Fuck me hard, yes!" I screamed.

I could also hear Rebecca and Marcus, skin slapping together with cries of lust and pleasure. It made me want to out do them.

"Oh yes, give me that 10 inch nigger cock," I screamed loud enough for the neighborhood to hear. Terrell had flipped me over and was fucking me doggy, my ass up in the air, my face and chest flat on the bed. He was so deep inside me from this angle. As he plunged that fine ass cock deep into me, an orgasm had built so strong that I was almost scared to have it. He was smacking my ass hard and saying "take this bitch, take this nigga dick, just like you wanted it." My ass was stinging and I felt like his little sex slave begging for more. I finally reached the point of no return when he said he was gonna shoot his load of cum inside me. I had no choice in the matter, I couldn't say no. I was under his control and I begged for it. As soon as I felt the first warm wave of cum start to fill me up I came like never before. I saw colors and had a ringing in my ears, it was so intense I almost lost consciousness, but a warm glow spread over my body. Ohhhh...I was addicted, there was no turning back now. He kept working his cock all the way in, all the way out slower and slower. I whimpered as he did it. My pussy was soaked with his luscious cum and I was stretched so far to accommodate him. He kept stroking it in and out, slowly. Whenever he'd take it all the way out, I could feel cum flowing out of me. Then I noticed he was scooping it back in with his cock and pushing it deep inside of me. "Oh yes, don't waste that cum, don't let it leave my pussy, push it back in. He kept it up, sliding his cock all the way in. I started to shudder yet again and this time he kept his cock all the way inside me, he laid still as his massive python was buried deep in me. I thought of all that potent sperm he'd just planted in my womb, squeezed his cock with my pussy and came all over it again.

Terrell left his cock in me as we laid in bed recuperating. I heard Rebecca having a screaming orgasm in the next room. We both laughed.

"Damn Amanda, you turned into quite a freak in the bed." Terrell observed.

"Well, you had that effect on me. What did you put in my drink anyway?" I said jokingly.

"Shit, you didn't need no encouragement. I could tell by the look in your eye at the club that you were down with the brothas."

"Down with the brothers? I'm married and not to a black guy."

"I know that and I also know you was on a dick hunt tonight. Don't worry there ain't nothing wrong with that, we're two consenting adults. But you must have been with a black guy before, because you didn't hesitate, you went right for it, like you was on a mission. Am I right or am I right."

"You're right. I hate to break this up but can you get your dick out of my pussy so I can go home to my husband?" I teased.

Tyrell slid it out slowly. I watched as more and more kept coming out. Holy shit, I thought, I had all of that inside me. As the head came out a little bit of cum started oozing. I reached down and gently rubbed it on my pussy lips and clit. I pulled on my panties tight as for some reason I didn't want to loose that sperm. Then we sat back and smoked a joint. A while later Becca and Marcus wandered in. She was glowing. She said she had to get going and Marcus gave us a ride back to where our cars were. We sat down in my car and she said, "that was fucking incredible." "Yeah" I replied.

"My pussy is fucking leaking his cum Amanda"

"without thinking, I replied "let me see." Rebecca pulled up her skirt, spread her legs and revealed a swollen, wet pussy. I could see the cum ozing out. I was pretty high from the fat joint we had smoked and I asked Rebecca if I could taste it. She just replied "fuck yeah!"

I immediately went down and I could smell the sex even before I got all the way there. Her clit and lips were swollen. I flicked my tongue up and down, she shuddered. I had never done this before so why did I feel like I knew what I was doing. I started licking harder, tasting their juices. Rebecca started grinding her hips and moaning, loudly. I started swallowing that yummy sperm that was leaking from her pussy, cleaning it, if you will. I felt Rebecca twitch and buck uncontrollably and let out a loud cry of pleasure as I sucked hard on her clit.

"holy fuck Amanda, you've corrupted me you cunt!" she said and we both laughed histerically. She got out and drove away. While I sat there collecting my thoughts. I took the long way home, and rubbed my clit to orgasm again. Oh....what would I try next I thought.....