Amanda's Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that?" I asked, implying him to take a snap of my pussy.

"I like it." He said taking a few photos and then 30 more.

I inched closer as he put his camera down and felt really confident all of a sudden. It came to me like a surge that was swelling up inside and threatened to burst unless I performed the following actions; namely, to reach towards his crotch and yank out his dick. An instructional thought like that was always going to be ignored, which is why my hand stayed put by the side of my body. He looked at me realizing I had just hesitated to do something but he wasn't sure exactly what and did not ask. Instead, my hands casually reached the top of his pants and tugged at it. In one further tug, the denim parted with a button that held it and then I used my other hand to help me open his pants up around the crotch area. He leaned back a little to allow me to continue my action and became a spectator with an embarrassed look on his face. Still, he must have been telling himself not to shut me out like he had done all his life. Not this time.

I was still his mother and I could show him how I liked to rub long creamy cocks. Firstly, I peeled away the front and delicately placed a flat open hand, with fingers spread, on the highest point of his bulge. There wasn't much fabric to aim at, not with him wearing my knickers. I teased the center of the bulge with my fingernails as Kurt sat quietly, still trying to act cool, but he could not keep that up forever.

"You like my underwear son?" I asked, ruffling the slinky edges of the barely visible front section with finger and thumb.

"No." He lied, but he could not help it.

It was an automatic response very much in the mold of a knee jerk reaction; kind of like a proxy. Some part of you, perhaps the emergency defense mechanism, would step up to represent your character on your behalf during moments of intensity scrutiny. In this case, there was no saving grace, it was clear to see that the tiny cotton panty he was wearing did not belong to him. It was receptive to the lightest brush from my fingertips I could see. The triangular section only covered the head of Kurt's penis, with his balls hanging out below and only a string running down the middle. I had caught him and now I would teach him a lesson he would never forget. I carefully plucked out his cock and gave it one upward stroke.

"I'm Sexyqueen." I confessed.

Kurt looked across to me with a scrunched brow. After the initial shock admission, which saw him sit there analyzing permutations he had only considered to be based purely on fantasy, he gulped in astonishment but said nothing. I sat with my back straight and that tightened my ass, making them accentuate from inside my gym shorts. While I looked every inch the teacher, my son, with his slumped shoulders, looked like the vulnerable student.

"I wasn't pretending ... " I started. "I was genuinely impressed by your fakes."

He said something I could not translate, so while he was contemplating how to react, my face swooped down to his cock and my nose inhaled the scent of his long pole and that of my slinky underwear. It was nice to know he liked my taste in knickers.

"I know we don't get along. Never have ... and I'm sorry. It wasn't ever a case of post-partum depression or anything, even though it might have seemed like I neglected you for a lot longer. I just ..." He put a finger to my lips and I stopped waffling.

I pulled on his foreskin and watched it engulf his head and then pulled it down and watched it recede. His floppy meat began to harden and point upwards as I picked up momentum. The pleasure on his face was mixed with other emotions and his heavy breathing was noticeable. I took some oil from a bottle nearby and massaged it into Kurt's dick. The sound of his slick skin sheathing and unsheathing against his meat pole while my wrist flicked up and down, was arousing my pussy. I could not help but look at my wedding ring on a finger wrapped around my son's cock contributing to some of the sound effects. My hand was also gleaming and I disengaged from the wrap hold to a vertical position, with two fingers stroking the tip of his cock, and pressing down on his piss hole.

"I just wanted to say ... I'm not a good mum, but ... I can be a good bitch." I confessed.

I wanted to be his bitch. He even told the world that himself; he told everyone but me. I didn't mind just as long as I got to fuck him. He moaned and tilted his head back, and was really getting into this hand job. I worked him real good, and next time hoped to wear my librarian specs, a half undone white blouse (with no bra underneath), a tight tube skirt that made my ass prop out through the material and satin gloves (perfect for a hand job).

I swooped low, tossed my red hair to one side over the shoulder and brought out my long tongue. He flinched as it neared his lollipop but I held his dick firm and met his eyes as I focussed on lightly addressing his piss hole with gently upward and downward flicks. His dick throbbed and even more when I spoke to it; and that was fun. Perhaps I was some sort of dick whisperer I mused.

"Amanda?" He said.

"Yes, Kurt?" I replied cupping his balls.

"I just want to call you Amanda."

"You can call me anything you want." I said affectionately rubbing his smooth shaved gonads. He smiled at the way I caressed him with such loving care and desire. It only heightened the intensity between us all the more and made us inch closer in towards one another. I poked my head up and planted a kiss on his skin head. The stubble was not really sharp as such, and I enjoyed leaving a lipstick mark on it. On my way down, he intimated to kiss me and I accepted his proposal, pouting my lips as I moved in. It was the kind of quick peck you would see a parent giving their child when dropping them off to school, so it felt a bit awkward.

We sat there in the dim room, adjusting to eye contact, but still there were shaky moments. If I looked too much, my face might twitch nervously, but we both were determined to overcome it and endure the embarrassing episodes by taking our time and not rushing into anything. I clamped his face with both hands and brought my face into his. It was a very intimate kiss. My face was red afterwards.

"I hope you don't mind." I said. I just wanted to apologize for everything and nothing.

"I don't" he asked.

"I made you my favorite member on the site." I told him.

He smiled and stroked my cheeks. "I'll take that all off ... I'm sorry for putting it up in the first place mum."

"No. I don't want you to take it off. Because ... It turns me on." I admitted as I kissed him deeper and more passionately.

"Really?" He said with a muffled voice, his lips still plugged into mine.

"Really."

We were trying to get each others attention for a long time, but just did not know how to do it. Not until now. I pulled his head back and asked him if he liked my scent. He nodded and felt my heart race. Since compliments were hard to obtain, I enjoyed enforcing them, just to get the romance mill started.

"Sniff my neck." I implored.

His face snuggled in against my throat, where it was licked and then my neck was treated to next with even more subtle attention. I ran my fingers along his bald head and pushed his face deeper into me. I reached down and wrapped my little fingers around that shaft again and it was hard as a rock and slick as anything. I delicately jerked it from top to bottom. I liked to run my hand up all the way to the tip and then slide down again, and he particularly liked the way I used one hand.

SCHLIP! SCHLIP! SCHLIP!

"Fuck." He muttered with ragged breath.

"Do you like the way mommy strokes your cock?" I asked stroking slower and slower as I licked my lips and gazed into his eyes.

"Yes. Oh yes." He replied.

"Take your top off honey." I asked him.

He removed it and also his pants and then he lay down naked with his arms folded and hands resting under his head. I rubbed my hands gleefully and admired the pose. He looked like such a hot hunk. My cunt agreed as it was constantly reminding me to go and sit on his dick. I stood up, flicked off my gym pants and crop top and clambered onto my sons bed like an over excited school girl. There was so much to do, and I did not know where to begin.

"Ahem, so ..." Kurt said clearing his throat. "Was you, you know awake early this morning." he said referring to his masturbation on my ass.

"No." I lied. It was too early to admit something like that on a sensitive moment such as this. I wasn't ready to hear him tell me to get off even though I figured he wouldn't mind. His dick was standing up and representing him anyway. I held on to it like a joystick while I spent a little while licking his balls. I lifted his cock and raised his balls so I could suck on one and then the other. he moaned and told me my lips were looking thick and sexy. I grinned and continued licking. I loved his praise for it made my heart flutter and my knees weak.

"Amanda?"

"Mmmm-mm?" I said with a mouthful of his balls.

"Do you like my cock?"

"Oh yes. You know that. I'm SexyQueen remember." I reminded him.

"Say something dirty to me." He asked.

I smiled and sat up. I arched my back as I gathered my long red hair into a bunch and tied it up. My perky tits wobbled and my chest stuck out as I blew him kisses from afar. I had my two folded legs separated by one of his thighs and he could feel my labia rubbing against it; teasing it.

"You're a motherfucker." I told him.

It was weird saying it and him hearing it since we did not swear in front of one another, so it was good fun. It made his dick stretch out further and my pussy wet.

"Mum, sit on my dick." Kurt asked.

"I wanna suck your cock first." I told him.

I looked at him with my puppy eyes and he granted me permission with a wave of his hand. He looked like a king and I felt like one of his daily bitches. I liked being his bitch!

I sat on both his legs and split my legs up. I positioned myself like a dog and showed him the length of my impressive tongue. He blew me a kiss and told me I was really sexy. We gazed into one another's eyes momentarily and then I dipped my tongue into his balls. I licked my way up to the midway section of his dick, just kissing and sucking around there, not moving any higher. This was a bit of a tease on my behalf and I maintained it until he asked me to suck all of it. He squirmed and writhed as I took his cock into my mouth for the first time. It was long but I could deep throat him if I felt like it.

GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK!

My mouth introduced itself to my sons dick with ease and the sound of my mouth working on his lollipop was invigorating. I had dreamed about this for too long and written about it as well. Kurt had read my story and knew my every desire. I was just hoping he could give me everything I wanted in bed and I would be able to die happy.

"Is this okay?" I asked sucking gleefully away.

"Mmmm." He moaned with his head on the pillow and eyes closed. "Go slower mum."

He placed his hands on the back of my head and pushed me down. There I stayed while he thrust his dick up and washed my mouth with it. Then he grabbed a clump of my hair and pulled me back up.

"GARRRGHHH!" I spluttered having been well and truly face fucked. A plethora of slime hung from my mouth and on my sons dick. He looked at my expression of anguish and surprise and laughed as if he really enjoyed hurting me.

"You said go slow?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, sorry. I changed my mind at the last moment Amanda." He apologized.

I latched onto his dick and he dunked me again, only harder. As he fucked my face, my eyes were stinging and tears flowed freely. I looked pathetic and like someone other people felt sorry for, and it just made him hornier. He realized that humiliation was fun too, but he knew it all along, he just wasn't sure what would happen if we actually came together like this, it wasn't something he could confirm anyway.

Well, until now.

"GAARGGHHH!" I gagged and coughed up more stringy wads of saliva onto his amazing dick.

"You look good naked." He observed in the midst of our power play. I was servicing his dick the way he wanted it. He wasn't a picky guy, he knew what he wanted. If there were too many steps to get somewhere he would turn around and walk back the way he came. That's why he hated Grubway; there were too many steps before you got your sandwich.

No.1: Pick your bread No. 2: Choose your cheese Blah blah... No. 7: Bend over and take it up your ass.

I wiped the tears from my face and felt upset but he did nothing to comfort me. I let him throat fuck me a few more times and then I crawled up to him a little more and started kissing his nipple. He instructed me to bite it and pull it and I obeyed his commands. He moaned as I sucked on him and stroked his abdomen. He had a really hot body! At some point, he started to talk about random things but I just kept on licking his smooth hairless chest.

"I go to the Japanese festival every year." He told me.

"Oh, thats good son." I replied ignoring him completely. Virtually anyway. Something about Japan. He liked the culture or at least the manga stuff.

"I bought a hadaka apron with you in mind." He explained.

He wanted me to wear it when cooking. Basically, it was a skimpy yellow apron, that was backless barring a string that knotted around the waist. It was quite kinky as it did not cover the side of the body at all and was a thick cotton. I assumed I would wear it in the nude and he confirmed this to me after I resumed sucking on his dick.

GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK!

"Fuck!" He gasped, getting really close to ejaculating the mother load. I pulled out at the last moment and waited till I caught my breath back before massaging Kurt's cock, which had leaned back against his stomach and curled to the left a little. It throbbed and veins popped out and then it receded and was semi hard and floppy. It was ideal for a good massage and I kissed it and licked it at the same time. He laughed out of ecstasy and then patted my head like I was a good girl.

"Mum, lets do 69." He suggested.

"Awesome!" I answered turning myself around so I faced away from him. He had gotten a bit aggressive with the blow job so I had to be a bit mindful. He was after all a man, and their hormones were designed to be more aggressive, and not every man could stop himself; not my Kurt anyway.

When I was in position, two hands clamped on my ass cheeks and fondled them. I scooted up a little to make sure my cunt was just hovering above my sons hungry face. When he licked the full length of my pussy I gasped with delight and opened my legs a little more.

"Oh my lord!" I muttered.

"Do you like that? The way I lick your pussy?" My son asked me. Was he teasing me? Of course I fucking loved it!! I just closed my eyes and tensed my legs, waiting for the next incredible lick to laminate my pussy.

"I'm waiting for an answer Amanda." Kurt said, taunting me.

"I love the way you lick my pussy baby. I love it." I told him.

He licked me again and I gasped and my body twitched. "More." I pleaded. So he licked me again and again but in between pauses and taunts, which irritated me and drove me to the dizzy heights of euphoria at the same time. My toes curled and my mouth salivated as my son kissed my cunt and fucked it with his tongue.

"Please ... Don't stop!" I said with a husky voice while I sucked the full length of his cock from tip to base. He was floppy so it wasn't hard and I liked being able to take him all in and I'm sure he loved it just as much.

"Lick my pussy!!" I begged. "FUCK IT!" I cried.

He spanked my ass and groped at the big cheeks like he was addicted to them. I liked my pillows too and was glad they were being met with such approval. At times, we had to remind ourselves we were mother and son, but it didn't really sink in. That only happened after sex. That's how it worked with incest. The guilt mechanism couldn't be disarmed or invoked during sex, because thats when the hormones were pinning it down, keeping it gagged and tied up. It could only escape once the hormones were spent, and then it could pick up its placard saying 'buddy you just fucked your mother -- How does that make you feel?'.

"Why you stop?" I blurted, because my pussy was waiting. I eased my legs open more so my pussy could sit itself down on my sons face. Now, he had to service me, or just admire his mothers hot pussy.

"Mmmm. You are dripping." He informed me, opening his mouth to let it creep inside.

"Because, I'm so agitated." I told him gyrating my hips.

"You mean horny?" He corrected.

"Very."

He laughed and I was annoyed by why he was laughing, because I wanted to know what was it about me that amused him so much, but he wouldn't say. when he resumed licking my cunt, and sucking my juice, I forgot what I was irritated about very quickly, and just let my ecstasy take over. I bounced my ass on his face and it seemed violent but he loved it.

"Lick my salty balls bitch!" He instructed.

"At once sir!" I answered as I moved his dick aside so I could get my drooling mouth to his smooth balls. I spat on it and spread the saliva to every inch of his flesh before returning my attention to his long meat shaft.

"You naughty girl." He said as my cunt would not stop dripping. I could not help it because I had never been so aroused in my life. Kurt was so much hotter than I expected. He was my stud.

"Yes, I am really naughty." I giggled.

He continued to service me until I started to convulse and then I came.

"Ohhh Kurt!!" I moaned. "Ohh Kurt!!"

"Yes mum?"

"I love you." I wept.

He spanked my ass and told me to sit on his dick, so I gave it one last tongue lick around the mushroom head and adjusted myself until I was mounting my son; my cunt pressing against the underside of his cock meat.

"Now, you are going to ride me." He ordered.

I had the biggest grin on my face because there were too many dirty thoughts running through my mind at that moment in time, and it was all his doing. I told myself he had that effect on me; the Kurt effect.

I took his dick and pressed it into my slick cunt. It went in straight away and then began to harden inside. Probably as a result of him realizing he was inside his mother for the first time. I gasped as he filled my cave up with his expanding cock and kept murmuring how much I loved him.

"I want you!" I muttered as I began gyrating my hips.

"I'm gonna fuck you up bitch!" Kurt retorted incoherently.

"Yes!! Fuck me!! FUCK ME!!" I yelled bouncing up and down on him like a bucking bronco that had only just beginning to stir.

"Don't you worry mommy, I'm gonna shoot my load inside you!!"

"Yes!! I want you to cum inside!! Please!!" I begged.

I rammed my cunt in and out and he provided upper thrusts from his pelvis We were both sweating like pigs and the bucking bronco was in full flow as I thrashed around like something possessed, screaming and cursing. My heart was racing and my hormones were raging as I rode my son as aggressively as I could. all the while he was moaning and commenting on how hot I was, making me feel really good and sexy.

"Yes!! I'm fucking my son!!" I yelled, as I shook my booty and pounded my cunt into my sons beautiful creamy cock. I was oozing cum and it was just running down his dick and venturing between his balls and thighs.

I leaned down enough for us to hold hands and interlock as we continued our fucking. That only slowed us down for a bit as we were trying to extend the intercourse for as long as possible. There was no telling how effective the guilt trip would be afterwards, so we were trying to make the most of it.