Amateur Photographer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had thrust her finger into me harder as she spoke, as if to emphasise the point. And yes, she was right: I was liking it. It felt wonderfully passive to be bent over like that and invaded by her finger.

"Just imagine it," she said softly as her finger continued to slide in and out, "just imagine how good that would feel if it was a real cock. Would you like to be fucked by a real cock? Hmm? I think you would love it. Ooh yeah, I know you would."

Then her finger slid all the way out. I felt its removal almost like a loss. l actually didn't want her to stop doing what she'd been doing to me.

"Just stay there like that baby," she said, kissing me again. "Just give me a minute."

I did as she said, and remained there leaning over the rail, staring up at the apartment block behind her back garden, and beyond that into the beautifully clear, still evening. Soon she was back. I heard her fiddling from behind me. It was her belt – she had undone her trousers; I knew that for sure when I looked down and saw them fall to the floor in a pool around her feet. Followed by her panties.

Then her finger returned to my ass. I almost felt a sense of shame as I found myself pushing my hips back against her finger, as if to hasten its entry. Oh yes, put it back inside me! She could obviously sense my enthusiasm, because she just shoved her finger straight in, all the way. I almost cried out in pain and the sudden, violent intrusion, but within a few seconds I felt my muscles relax around her finger, and like before it once again felt before: an exquisite pain more like a lovely itch. I even pushed back against her.

"Oh baby," she panted, "that's it. Good. I think you're ready."

My mind was in a kind of sexual and drugged out fog; for a moment I wasn't sure what I was meant to be ready for. But then, when her finger slipped out of ass, and again I felt a deep longing in its absence, and I heard her rustling with something behind me, the full realization hit me.

She was strapping on her cock.

She grabbed me hard from behind, pulling my head to the side and kissing me deeply on the mouth. Her tongue invaded my mouth and I responded in kind; we kissed passionately and even ferociously, like animals. I bit her lip; she clamped my tongue in her teeth in an almost vicious clench that I almost thought she would bite it off.

She broke free, then held my cheek and kissed me softly, so softly.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle. I know it's your first time."

Then she shoved me hard up against the railing and pulled my hips back, so that I was leaning down almost to the point of bending over. She grabbed the hem of my skirt and pulled it up over my waist. This didn't seem like 'gentle'. Then I felt it, the hard plastic cock slide up between my legs. It was sticky; she must have lubed it up. She pushed my ass down, so that her cock slid up between my legs to nestle between my ass cheeks. It felt huge; so much bigger than her finger!

"Spread your legs for me, darling," she said. It felt like there wasn't much I could do but comply. I was beginning to feel fear, fear at what might be to come, but I was also so incredibly turned on. I didn't actually know what I wanted, but I didn't want it to stop. I spread my legs for her.

"That's it baby," she said, as I felt her lining up the head of her cock against my tight little opening. God, this was it – if I didn't stop her now, she was going to do it. She was going to fuck me!

I felt the head pressing now on my asshole. My fear rose as it pressed harder, until I felt the head forcing against my ass, pushing through ever so slightly. Oohh, this was not like her finger, it was altogether different from that. Her cock felt so big! Too big!

"Ooohh, baby," she whimpered up close in my ear. She almost sounded delirious, but in my drugged state her voice sounded like the sexiest thing I had ever heard. "Do you want me?" she continued, breathing softly, soothingly into my ear. "Tell me baby," she said again, kissing my ear as she did. "Do you want to feel me inside you? Hmm?"

I can hardly describe how I felt or what was going through my mind. What was going through my mind? I was bent over a patio wearing a dress, and with a woman about to fuck my ass from behind. I was dressed as a woman, about to be fucked like a woman, by a woman. As for her question, I didn't answer her. But then she thrust against me again, pushing her cock just a little further inside me. Oooh... More pain, yet somehow, so good! But just as I felt myself opening up as that huge shaft penetrated me, she slid it back out.

"Do you want it?" she hissed in my ear. She had the head just nestling there against my ass, taunting me. God, she was trying to make me beg! But yes, I wanted it. Jesus, my cock was hard and leaking. It wasn't just hard - I felt like I would cum just by touching it. I looked down at my cock as it poked up from under my dress. What a disgrace. Looking at the pathetic image I now presented, I reckoned I almost deserved it, deserved to be fucked. But even more shameful was the fact that yes, I wanted it. I wanted her to do it. Dominate me. Fuck me. Yes, fucking do it to me.

"Well?" she said again. "I won't do it if you don't want it. I'm not going to rape you, darling."

"Yes," I said.

"You want me to fuck you? Shall I take you like a little girl should be taken?"

"Yes, fuck me!" I croaked.

"Good. Good girl. Oh baby, you're gonna love this!"

With that, she grunted, and shoved that big cock inside me. God, it felt like she was splitting me in half; such searing pain, almost unbearable! I couldn't believe how far she had shoved that thing inside me. I cried out, and she kissed me on the cheek. At least she had stopped moving, but that cock was so big, too big; I just felt so violated, invaded.

"Relax baby," she said softly into my ear. "Relax. I'm only half way inside you yet. The pain will ease. Just give in to it. Let me in."

I turned my head so I could kiss her. I felt vulnerable; I needed to feel her lips on mine, as some kind of reassurance. She kissed me back, those wonderful full wet lips. The pain was easing. Then, as she kissed me, I felt her begin to gently thrust her hips again, pushing her cock yet deeper inside. Oohh, but this time it was different! She was going deeper now, gently thrusting, but now somehow I could take it. It still hurt, but it was a different kind of hurt. Soon I began to sync into her rhythm, holding on tightly to the railing as a gently thrusting my hips back against her. Oh yes, that was more like it; somehow I had opened up for her; she could fuck me harder and I could take it in. Yes, and if felt so good! This girl was fucking my ass! And the very idea of it, as she worked her cock in and out of me, that I was being penetrated, violated, taken by a girl, that alone was making me even hotter. I looked up into the apartments behind her back garden as she fucked me. I wondered if there was anyone home. What would they see if they looked out their window? From their range they would see a girl being fuck by her guy from behind. That's what they would see. In my drug-induced fog I found myself imagining what my ex-girlfriend would think if only she could see me now...

"Oh yeah, that's it baby!" Kate cried as she continued her slow, languid pace. "You like it, don't you!"

"Yeah, good," I stammered as her big cock ripped into me. God, it felt like she was ripping me apart.

"David, oohh, I can see my cock sliding in and out of your ass – oohh, oohh that's so hot!"

To hear her say it conjured graphic images in my mind of what she was seeing, reinforcing in the drugged state the reality of my shame – God, somehow this was even more humiliating than it would have been were I being raped by a guy! But she was not raping me; I asked for it, I wanted it, and I was riding it for all I was worth, pushing back against her cock, taking it harder, deeper inside, deeper than I would ever have felt was physically possible. I felt the shame as my mind dwelt on the notion that she was actually taking my virginity, my anal virginity, a virginity I never consciously even considered I had. She was taking me somewhere I had never been, she had taken me, even taken possession of me.

She fucked me yet harder, with such force as I could scarcely believe. Now I had to hold the railings not as a way to balance my body against the pain, but to prevent her from hammering me into the railing. But the more I anchored myself, the further she impaled me.

She had one hand firmly clamped around my left tit. The other, which had been holding me hip firm while she fucked me, now snaked around to grab my cock.

"Oooh, you're hard! So hard!" she squealed. "Ooh you like being fucked, don't you?" she growled into my ear, with a guttural, snarling emphasis on the word 'fucked'.

A grunting 'aghhh!' was all I could manage in response as her assault continued.

"Ooh, you're all wet, too," she said as her hand slid around the head of my slick, wet cock. "Ooh, you love it! Come on baby," she said, as she began to stroke my cock, "oohh, come on, I'll make you cum, let's cum together."

Her hand began to slide up and down on my cock. Within a few strokes, she had synchronized the motion of her hand with that of her cock: as I felt her plunge inside, so too did her hand slide from the tip of my cock to the base. My body rocked under the workings of her hand and her cock; I felt like a rag doll, under her control as she fucked me and jerked my cock in unison. The cock in my ass had been something; now this was on a whole new level!

"Oooh, yes," she cried, as she fucked me harder, her hand gripping my cock tightly. "I can feel it, ooohh, you're going to cum! Come on baby, cum!"

She knew it before I did, or maybe it was just her words that pushed me over the edge. But yes, I was cumming. Ooh yes. I cried out as my cock spasmed with the first release, my body shuddering as she thrust into me, burying her cock deep inside me as my own began to spray out its seed. She was shaking too; for a moment it felt like our bodies were reverberating as one – she was cumming too! I heard her cry out into my ear, the sound of a woman in the height of ecstasy as her cock remained buried in my ass while her hand rubbed up and down my own cock as the last sticky white ropes dribbled out and onto the floor. I looked down. Cum was everywhere. On her hand, the floor, on one of my pumps, the white liquid shining obscenely against the black leather of my high heel, and all over my black dress.

Now she had gone quiet. I could feel her heart beating fast though my shoulder blades, her quickened breathing against my neck. We said nothing, and she stayed inside me several more minutes. After a while I felt her shift and slowly pull out of me, the weight of her body lifting off mine. I felt myself contract as her cock slipped all the way out. I felt sore, very sore. But contented. Thoroughly fucked, fucked like never before. She had taken me.

I looked down at my body as I straightened up and dragged myself off the railing. There was cum on my shoe and on my dress. My hair – my wig – was messed up; I had to brush it out of my eyes. I certainly had that 'just fucked' look about me, I smiled to myself. I turned around and glanced at Kate as she relaxed into one of the patio chairs. What a strange sight she was: still wearing her suit jacket, shirt and tie, but naked from the waist down. Legs spread in a relaxed stance, her sexy feminine thighs and hips, but with that big plastic cock pointing to the sky. She had a smug smile on her face.

"Well, how about that, 'eh?" she said.

I looked at her, at the strangest female image I had ever seen. Grotesque, yet just so sexy. I took her question as rhetorical and gave no answer. She just sat there with that smug smile, wine glass in one hand, joint in the other. She lit the joint and handed it to me. I took a big puff. We sat out there on the patio until the smoke was done, both of us luxuriating in the physical and sexual exhaustion, and the effects of the drug. Flicking the joint into the garden, she turned and said:

"Come on, let's go to bed. Take your clothes off, everything off. I want you to be a man now."

12