Amateur Status

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“For one hundred and forty dollars you take it all off.”

Stephanie looked up at Matt and then over at Miranda. Matt knelt before her and placed his hands of her knees.

“For a hundred and sixty Miranda will take your clothes all off. And for two hundred – we both will.”

“OK.” Stephanie heard her voice.

Matt quickly counted out two hundred dollars and pushed it into Stephanie’s hand. He pulled her to her feet and walked her around to face Miranda. Steph wobbled side to side.

Matt stood behind her and slowly unbuttoned her blouse alternating between top and bottom. With the release of each button he pulled her blouse open as wide as it would go and gently touched the exposed skin. The last button was released and matt slowly pulled the blouse off of Stephanie’s shoulders and down her arms. His fingers roamed across the smooth expanse of her skin.

He released the hooks of her bra and let it fall forward until the top of the cups was hanging off of her nipples. A slight tug and the bra fell to the floor. Stephanie instinctively raised her hands to cover her breast but Matt’s hands were there first. Rolling and pinching her nipples until they were swollen and red.

Matt looked at Miranda. She had one hand under her shirt and the other stuffed down between her thighs. Her eyes were black with desire.

Matt reached down to Stephanie’s jeans and undid the button. As he pulled the zipper down he knelt behind her. He worked the tight material over her hips and butt. She was wearing a thong. The jeans were bunched up just below the cheeks of her ass. Matt began to touch and rub the material of her thong as he kissed and sucked her butt. He felt her shudder and try to spread her legs apart – whether for balance or desire he didn’t know.

He peeled the jeans down and off. He slid his index fingers under and pulled the thong to her ankles and left it there. He gently pushed her ankles apart until the thong prevented any move movement. He could smell her scent and see the dampness of her inner thighs. She bent forward slightly.

From behind her smooth cheeks swept down into the soft crease of her upper thighs. From her rosy starfish a smooth patch of skin split into two thick lips. The outer lips were clearly swollen revealing her pressed together inner lips. There was no evidence of pubic hair so he figured that she shaved – the question was how much?

Matt stood slowly trailing his fingers up the back of her body. His hands reached around to her breasts and once again her rolled and pulled at her nipples. He placed his mouth beside her ear and whispered, “It’s to dark. I need better light…you’ll have to bend forward more.” He placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed forward and down.

Stephanie bent obediently at the hips. Matt directed her to extend her arms out and she found that she was now gripping the back of the couch with her arms on each side of Miranda’s head – their faces inches apart. Their kiss was inevitable.

Matt knelt behind her again and freely fondled her wet cunt. He smiled as he watched Miranda touch Stephanie breasts. He pulled her lips apart and rubbed his finger along the wet seam of her cunt. He traced lazy eights around her clit until her legs were practically shaking.

“Hundred bucks to lick your cunt?”

“Oh God yes.”

Matt began to lick her cunt and clit. The chorus of moans told Matt that Stephanie was enjoying his efforts. Matt slowly undressed as he lavished her cunt with his tongue.

“Hundred more to keep your cunt licked while you suck my cock.”

Stephanie simply turned around. Matt pushed her back until her cunt met Miranda’s face. Her moan signaled ‘cunt to tongue’ contact and into her moan Matt offered his cock. It was received enthusiastically.

Stephanie had both hands on Matt’s cock as she sucked mightily on his glans. She was finding it hard to concentrate on matt because her old college roommate was licking and nipping at her highly sensitive clitoris. The whole situation was so highly charged that Stephanie felt her orgasm building after just a few minutes of stimulation.

Matt caught his fiancées eye and they both quickly disengaged from doing Stephanie. Her cry of frustration turned to confusion as they bodily turned her around. She found the Miranda was now sitting on the back of the couch and Matt was pushing her face into Miranda’s waiting cunt. As soon as she started licking Miranda she felt Matt begin to lick her. Twice more they turned her around just short of cuming.

Matt squatted behind Stephanie and fingered her cunt and clit. He rolled her clit between his thumb and finger until he felt her begin to shake and tremble. He leaned in and added his tongue to the stimulation until Steph came with aloud scream. Her screamed had barely ended when Matt sunk his cock into her. He pulled back until he was practically out of her and pushed forward again. Long, slow deep strokes,

“Oh God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Stephanie writhed beneath him as he watched his cock slide effortlessly in and out of her cunt. He looked up at Miranda and saw that she was very close to cuming herself - and no wonder! Stephanie was practically fisting her!

Miranda’s head rolled side to side as she leaned against the wall. Stephanie had stopped licking her cunt when she came. Not that Steph had stopped fucking Miranda she’d simply changed techniques. Miranda made a mental note to be sure and have Stephanie teach Matt what she was doing.

Matt watched entranced as he realized what Stephanie was doing to Miranda. Steph’s middle three fingers were stuffed into Miranda’s dripping cunt. Her thumb was rubbing across Miranda’s clit. Her little finger was two knuckles deep into Miranda’s ass. Miranda started to cum.

It was all too much for Matt and he felt his own orgasm begin to build. He quickly switched to fucking Stephanie as fast and as hard as he could. He came with a loud series of roaring grunts.

No sooner did he pull out then the girls rearranged themselves head to tail on the couch. Steph was on top and Matt watched as Miranda licked and lapped at her. Miranda’s efforts sent Steph over the edge again.

Steph must have reached her maximum level of stimulation because she struggled quickly out of range of Miranda’s tongue. The girls sprawled across the couch looking very fucked out.

Matt appeared with a fresh bottle of wine as well as a third glass. He sat down between the sated women and raised his glass. “Happy is the man surrounded by satisfied women.” He turned to Miranda and kissed her softly. “Paid in full, my love, paid in full.”

Miranda sighed deeply, “Oh I’d have to agree sweetie, paid in full.”

“Why do I think I’m missing some important fact here?” Stephanie was leaning forward looking back and forth between Miranda and Matt.

“Remember when I said that I had to pay Matt to get it on with another guy…”

“Oral, it was only oral.” Matt spoke for clarification purposes only.

“Right, like I said Steph, when we were in The Islands and Matt had this guys cock down his throat and the guy was spurting his cum into…”

“Alright, alright, you’ve made your point.” Matt laughed as he caught the lustful look in Miranda’s eyes.

“I told you it cost me dearly…well, my dear, you were the payment. Matt wanted a threesome and you were his first choice.”

“You’re kidding. You guys had this set up from the start didn’t you? I feel so…”

“Hey, wait a minute – we owe you.”

Miranda went to the bedroom and got her wooden box. Returning she sat on the floor opposite Stephanie. Miranda slowly opened the box. From her position on the couch Stephanie couldn’t see inside it.

Four one hundred dollar bills were counted out onto the coffee table. “Four hundred dollars. That pretty much completes this transaction.”

As Stephanie reached out for the bills Matt put his hand on hers. “Actually I was hoping to use Stephanie a little more – I wanted go for the trifecta. You know, the top three finishes. Vaginal – got that taken care of, oral – easy enough I think, and anal.”

“So you think you’re going to fuck me in the ass Matt. Is that right?”

“Oh yes. And I would do you right too. Just ask Miranda.”

Stephanie looked at Miranda’s nodding head. “OK I’ll let you fuck me in the ass. But it’ll cost you another four hundred dollars.”

Miranda she opened the box back up. She fanned six more c-notes on the table. “An even grand to spend the weekend?”

Stephanie looked at Miranda, then at Matt. She smiled. “Oh well, there goes my amateur status.”

12