Amazing Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled my hand away from her pussy and turned around, spreading her legs and pushing her ass out to allow my cock access to her pussy. She let out a deep moan as I slipped my cock into her pussy and grabbed her tits with both hands, pulling her body against mine. I held her tight, kissing her neck, caressing her tits and slowly fucking her from behind. She was right on the edge of cumming, but I wasn't fucking her hard enough to send her over the edge. I held her there, pulling on her nipples and building her towards a big climax. She was breathing hard with her chest heaving against my hands, panting and moaning for me to fuck her harder.

"What do you want?" I whispered in her ear, slowly fucking her with my rock hard cock.

Her body shuddered against mine as she heard me talk to her in a way I never have before.

"Tell me what you want." I whispered in a more authoritative tone.

She shuddered again and was breathing really heavily, but managed to quietly respond. "I want to cum. I want your cock to make me cum."

Finally I released her tits and bent her forward until she was steadying herself with her hands on the shower floor. I grabbed her ass with both hands and started slamming my cock into her pussy. The way she was bent over with her legs spread caused her ass to point directly up towards my face and I had a clear view of her tight little asshole. I pulled her cheeks apart with my hands and started rubbing her puckered hole with my thumb.

"Ohhhhhh yesssss...." She moaned as she felt my thumb rub her asshole.

"Do you like it when I play with your ass?" I asked as I continued to tease her asshole with my thumb.

"Yes." "Did you like having Anthony's fingers in your ass?" I asked, pressing my thumb against her tight hole a little harder.

"Oh yesssss..." she moaned loudly.

"Do you want my thumb in your ass?"

"Oh fuck yessss....." she hissed as she pressed herself back onto my cock.

I kept working my thumb around her ass as I continued fucking her from behind. It finally felt relaxed enough and I pressed my thumb into my wives ass for the first time. When my thumb popped into her extremely tight asshole, Kate erupted in a huge orgasm. She was moaning and grunting like I've never heard before and I had to wrap my other arm around her waist to hold her up as her climax took over and her body went limp. I pumped my cock and thumb in and out of my wife as I felt my cum welling up within my balls. I cam hard, shoving my thumb deeper into her ass, and we both nearly collapsed to the floor.

I was able to hold us up as I felt the last few streams of cum release into Kate's pussy. I then pulled out and lifted her back up, collapsing against the shower wall, holding her tight and kissing her neck and shoulders. I held her for a few minutes, kissing her and caressing her with my hands.

We were both jolted back to reality when we heard Rachael say, "hmmmm, mind if I join you two?" as she opened the shower door and stepped in.

When Rachael stepped in, I could see that her face and chest were a little flush, and her pussy lips looked like they were dripping wet. I was pretty sure she had been watching us fuck in the shower, and probably fingered herself to an orgasm in the process.

"Looks like you two are having some fun" she said as she stepped up next to both of us. "Any energy left for me to join in the fun?"

I looked at Kate, not sure what she'd think of being naked in the shower with me and another woman. She just looked at me, then at Rachael and then down at my cock, already growing again from having another beautiful woman in the shower with me. She didn't say a word, but grabbed my dick and kissed me hard. As I was kissing Kate, I felt Rachael press her body against mine and felt her hand join Kate's on my cock. Kate released me from her kiss, and Rachael immediately replaced her lips on mine and kissed me passionately.

Rachael kissed me for a moment, and both girls stroked my cock in rhythm together. It felt exhilarating to have two naked women right next to me with two hands on my cock. I grabbed both of their asses and pulled them closer to me, pressing both of the tits against my chest, and both of their pussies against my legs.

Rachael then released me from our kiss and turned to look at Kate. Both woman were still stroking my cock, and both were pressing the pussies against my leg as I pulled tighter on their firm asses. They locked eyes with each other and Rachael leaned in to kiss Kate. Kate hesitated at first and pulled away slightly because she'd never kissed a woman before, and I doubt ever considered kissing one before today. But before Kate could put up a protest, Rachael grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in. Kate didn't seem to kiss back at first, but to my surprise, after only a few seconds she let go of my cock and embraced Rachael with both hands kissed her back with a lustful enthusiasm that was shocking.

I backed away from the girls and watched as they kissed passionately and groped each other with their hands. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Their tan skin was wet from the shower and their sexy bodies were pressed against each other as they made out right in from of me. I instinctively stroked my cock as I watched Kate enjoy the kiss and feel of a woman for the first time.

They both explored each other's bodies until Rachael's hands reached between Kate's legs. Although Kate cam only a few minutes before, the sensual touch of another woman on her pussy overcame her. She stopped kissing and her hands went to her sides as she gave herself to the passion she was feeling from another woman. Rachael leaned down to kiss Kate's nipples and continued fingering her pussy until she erupted in another strong orgasm. Kate fell back against the shower wall, pulled Rachael's head into her chest and thrust her hips out like she was trying to fuck Rachael's hand. I was in awe as I watch Kate's wet body being wracked by an orgasm brought on by another woman. She looked so sexy and so free. It was almost enough to make me cum for the second time in just a few minutes.

Kate eventually settled down and opened her eyes, looking first at Rachael and then at me. I was just standing there like an idiot with a smile on my face and my cock in my hand. Both girls looked down at my cock, and Kate moved over and kneeled down to take over for me. She stroked it a few times with her hand, then kissed and licked the head, teasing me for a moment, and then engulfed my swollen cock in her mouth. She started sucking hard, and took me deeper than she'd ever taken me before. Rachael moved in next to me and gave me a quick kiss before kneeling down and helping Kate with my cock.

The girls took turns sucking my cock and kissed each other the few times one of them didn't have a mouth full of my dick. Rachael took one more turn swallowing me whole and then she started positioning herself to lay down on the shower floor. Once she was down on the floor she started pulling Kate's knees apart and tried to slide her face between her legs.

"What are you doing?" Kate asked, popping my cock out of her mouth and looking down at Rachael's face between her knees.

"I figured we'd both taste his cum at the same time," she said with a big smile on her face as she pushed Kate's ass up a little so she could slide her head beneath her pussy.

"Ohhh...OHHH!" Kate moaned as Rachael's tongue touched her pussy lips and she realized what was happening.

Kate looked up at me with an almost embarrassed smile on her face and then went right back to work on my cock. Kate was now sitting on Rachael's face with her knees on either side of her head. From what I could see, Rachael was licking Kate's pussy and grabbing her ass with both hands causing her to fuck her face. Kate was moaning loudly around my cock and grinding her pussy into Rachael's mouth. The vibrations from her moans felt incredible as she swallowed my throbbing cock and I was getting really close to cuming.

I looked down to see what Rachael was doing and could see that her hands were now spreading Kate's ass cheeks apart and she was probing her ass with her with her index finger. The sight was just enough to send me over the edge as I started to cum, squirting my cum directly down Kate's throat.

As soon as she felt the last drop leave my cock, Kate spit me from her mouth to allow herself to catch her breath and steady herself for another orgasm. She was now on her hands and knees, still grinding her pussy into Rachael's face.

"ohhhhhh, fuck yesssss!" Kate screamed, bouncing on Rachael's face as her third orgasm of the morning took over.

I peered around her ass to get a better look at what Rachael was doing and saw that she had her face buried in Kate's pussy and had two fingers pumping in and out of her ass. Kate's bouncing was because she was rocking back and forth on her knees, forcing Rachael to finger fuck her ass even harder.

Kate's breathing and moaning started to slow as her orgasm started to subside. Her ass lifted off of Rachael's face and I now realized that she was moaning and breathing heavy herself. To my complete surprise, I looked back and Kate and saw that she was fingering Rachael's pussy furiously as she caught her breath. When her breathing slowed enough, she leaned down and started sucking and licking Rachael's erect clit like a little cock.

She obviously had no experience eating a pussy, but she knew what felt good. Whatever she was doing seemed to work because it wasn't long before Rachael was moaning loudly and begging for Kate to make her cum. Kate kept working on her clit, but moved her fingers from her pussy and actually started fingering Rachael's ass with two fingers. Rachael immediately started to cum, spreading her legs wider to allow Kate to fuck her ass deeper.

When Rachael's climax ended, Kate lifted her head from her pussy and spun her body around to kiss Rachael again. They held each other while they kissed and caressed the other's body, enjoying every inch of each other's smooth tan flesh. I stood quietly and watched them enjoy their moment together for what seemed like hours.

Finally Kate broke the silence. "We should finish our shower and then go wake Anthony....he shouldn't miss all the fun."

We took a few more minutes to wash each other's bodies. There was a lot of laughing, tickling, groping and kissing, but we managed to finish our shower without getting carried away again. We all got out of the shower and dried off before heading back to the bedroom to wake Anthony and add one more cock to the party.

When we entered the room, Anthony was still sound asleep in the bed. Both girls couldn't stop giggling as they approached the bed to wake him up. They whispered something to each other before slowly climbing on the bed and pulling the sheets aside to uncover Anthony's naked body. He was either a very heavy sleeper or pretending not to be awake because the girls definitely weren't that quite as the giggled and positioned themselves to wake him up with a nice surprise. Kate positioned herself between his legs and prepared to start sucking his dick while Rachael straddled his face, facing towards Kate at the foot of the bed, as she prepared to wake him with a dripping wet pussy on his mouth.

Still giggling, the girls signaled to each other to start waking him up. Kate took his limp cock into her mouth and sucked hard on it's mushroom head, and Rachael lowered her pussy to his mouth. Anthony immediately moaned and then was slightly startled by something directly in his face when he woke up, but he quickly realized what was going on and grabbed his wife's ass and started licking her pussy and moving his hips, encouraging Kate to suck him harder.

It took less than a minute for his cock to become rock hard and Kate was once again sucking the entire length of his massive black cock deep into her throat. Rachael was enjoying the tongue lashing she was getting from her husband and was moaning and talking dirty while she leaned forward wither her hands on his stomach, grinding her pussy into his face.

I wasn't hard yet because I was still recovering from cumming twice in about a 30 minute period, but watching the girls go to work on Anthony was definitely getting me horny again and I didn't want to be a spectator any longer. Kate was still sucking Anthony for all she was worth and her sweet little ass was pointing right at me; bobbing up and down as she sucked his long cock. I couldn't resist, so I slipped up on the bed right behind her and buried my face her soaking wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm...." Kate moaned around Anthony's cock as she felt my mouth on her pussy.

She reached back with her hand and pulled the back of my head in closer, crushing her pussy and ass against my face. I pressed my tongue into her pussy as deep as I could and fucked her with my face a few times before moving down and focusing on her clit. She was starting to get pretty worked up and was having a hard time focusing on the blow job, but she continued sucking him as best she could. Once I got her nice and worked up, I spread her ass with my hands and started running my tongue up and down between her clit and asshole. This was something new for Kate and she moaned with lustful desire every time my tongue touched her asshole.

"Oh god that's so hot!" Kate moaned once I focused all my efforts on licking her tight puckered asshole.

Kate was now breathing too hard to continue sucking Anthony's cock so she just stroked it with her hand while she enjoyed having her ass licked for the first time. When she raised her head off of Anthony's dick, Rachael instantly leaned forward to kiss Kate as both girls started to become lost in the moment. They were moaning and panting loudly as they tongue kissed and practically liked each other like their husbands were licking them.

I was still licking Kate's little rosebud as hard as I could, trying to penetrate her ass with my tongue, when Rachael screamed, "Fuck me baby! I need your cock!"

Rachael hopped off Anthony's face and down onto the bed on her hands and knees in front of Kate. Kate released Anthony's cock from her hand, and the two girls continued their kissing while Anthony sat up and positioned himself behind Rachael.

"Fuck yesssss!" Rachael moaned as Anthony slipped his cock into her pussy. "Ohhhh yeah, fuck my pussy baby!"

Kate and Rachael continued kissing while they were facing each other on their hands and knees, Rachael getting fucked from behind and Kate enjoying the feeling of my tongue on her ass. Eventually Rachael was getting fucked too hard to keep her head still so the girls had to stop their kissing and give Rachael more room to get jackhammered from behind. By now Kate's ass was completely lubed from my saliva so slowly pressed my finger into her tight hole. She moaned in approval and lowered her face and chest to the bed and spread her knees to open her ass even more. I worked my finger around her asshole a little more and then inserted a second finger.

"Ohhhh my god, yes!" She gasped as I slowly stretched her asshole with my fingers.

I slowly and carefully worked my two fingers in and out of her tight asshole, preparing her ass to accept a cock for the first time. I was now rock hard because of the anticipation I had for fucking my wife's ass, which was something I had wanted to do for so long, but never though would happen until now.

When I felt she was ready, I added more saliva and slowly inserted a third finger. It was very tight and I could tell she was a little pain, but once I had all three fingers in her ass, slowly moving in and out, I could tell she was really enjoying it. She was gripping the sheets with both hands and had her face buried in the mattress as she moaned and grunted from the pleasure and pain of having her ass stretched more than ever before.

With three fingers buried in her ass, I straitened myself up on my knees and then pulled Kate's head and chest off the bed so she was now only on her knees, with me pressed against her side. I fucked my fingers in and out of her ass slowly and grabbed one of her tits roughly with my other hand. She was still moaning and breathing heavily with her eyes closed, slowly moving her hips back and forth, matching the rhythm of my fingers in her ass.

Rachael was now cumming hard with Anthony still pounding away from behind, and I leaned in closed to Kate and whispered in her ear. "Do you want my cock in your ass?" She only nodded.

"Tell me, do you want me to fuck your ass?" I said a little louder, grabbing her tit hard and pressing my three fingers deeper into her ass.

"Yessss..." she whimpered quietly.

Like the night before, having my fingers pressed into her ass and the anticipation of fucking her virgin hole triggered something within me. I felt on fire with an intense lust for Kate's body that made me want to take control and take her body as mine.

"Tell me what you want." I demanded, really getting off on how much control I had and how desperately Kate was lusting for my cock.

"I want you to fuck my ass." She moaned louder this time.

"Mmmmm...you sound like a slut! I whispered right in her ear as I pulled her in tight and pinched one of her nipples hard. She moaned loud and her body trembled when she heard the word slut.

"I want your cock in my ass." She said forceful as she grabbed my face and kissed me hard.

I desperately wanted to bend her over and fuck her ass right at that moment, but I was really getting off on making her desperate for my cock and I wanted to tease her more. With my fingers still fucking her ass, I slipped my other hand down her stomach and lightly brushed her swollen clit with my fingers.

"Ohhhhh fuck." She moaned in a trembling voice.

"Does that feel good?" I whispered again.

"Yesssss." She hissed between labored breaths.

"Tell me what you want and I'll do it." I said as I pressed my fingers against her clit.

Her body tensed and she shook in the anticipation of an orgasm that didn't come. Finally, as she caught her breath and steadied herself she was able to respond. "Fuck my ass....please, just fuck my ass!"

I slowly pulled my fingers out of her ass and guided her to lie down on her back with her ass at the foot of the bed. I positioned myself between her legs and leaned down to kiss her passionately, and then kissed my way down her body until my mouth was at her pussy again. I pushed her legs wider and started licking her clit and asshole, to get her fully worked up again and to prepare her to take my cock in her ass for first time. Once her chest started heaving and her moaning picked back up, I knew she was ready.

I stood back up at the foot of the bed and placed my cock at the entrance of her ass. Kate was spread her legs with her hands and was looking directly in my eyes waiting for me to press into her ass. I was dripping pre-cum like crazy so I rubbed the head of my cock against her puckered hole causing her to moan and close her eyes. It seemed like Anthony and Rachael both just finished cumming and Rachael was crawling across the bed to get a closer look at what we were doing. Rachael gave me a big smile as she positioned herself right beside Kate. She whispered something in Kate's ear and then kissed her deeply.

Rachael's kiss seemed to relax Kate a little so I took the opportunity to start the process of working my thick cock into my wife's tight virgin asshole. I pressed the head of my cock into her ass and it only made it in about one inch before meeting significant resistance. Kate gasped with the first inch of penetration and pulled Rachael's head to the side so she could breathe as she dealt with the initial discomfort of accepting my thick mushroom head into her ass. Rachael turned her attention to kissing and sucking Kate's nipples, and slowly fingered her clit while I slowly pushed my cock deeper into her ass.