Amber

Story Info
Date night for an uncle and his niece.
4.5k words
4.41
139.2k
59

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first foray into the incest/taboo genre, and of course it has an exhibitionist component. I am not sure if I will have a follow up story to this one or not, but enjoy. Please remember to vote and leave a comment at the end, it is the best means to provide feedback and let me know of your enjoyment.

Everyone in this story is at least eighteen.

*

The door to the old house opened and I asked "Are you ready?" when I saw Amber swing the door open for me.

"Almost!" Amber squealed and jumping back making room for me to enter. Her blonde hair bouncing as her brown eyes sparkled.

I shook my head as I looked at my niece, and laughed asI walked into the house. For the last four years we had gone out once a month to a horror movie, and once a month she came over to my house to watch a movie in the basement. It always amused me that she chose date night over virtually anything else.

It was Amber's birthday, her 18th birthday, and she decided to put going out with her girlfriends off until the following week because it was her night with me. I was picking her up at the customary time, 8:00, to drive back across town to hit the mega-plex for the 9:00 show.

Amber was wearing a pair of over sized cotton running shorts that looked suspiciously familiar, a white tank top and a black bra. No shoes or socks, she looked absolutely comfortable and no where near ready to go.

"Are you sure you want to go to the movies tonight? I mean you only turn 18 once in a lifetime." I asked again. We had been texting each other all week discussing which of the possible movies to go see. We had decided on the latest blockbuster PG-13 horror flick which always struck as an oxymoron. Horror should be R rated, blood guts, tits, ass, you name it. But it was Amber's turn to pick and pick she did.

Amber's hands reached out and grasped my arm just below the wrist, her fingers pressing into the palm of my hand, her eyes wide as if she was in fear. "Please Steve? Can we go?" Amber pleaded. Her perfect tits, which I had for years tried to ignore jiggled and her arms pressed them together, thrusting her cleavage up and in. Each year it seemed those tits got bigger and fuller. At fourteen one day she showed up sporting about an A cup, and now here I was staring down the deep crevasse formed by a pair of D cup tits pressed together. It was such an easy natural movement, there was no way she had any idea she was doing it. It was only with a silent chant, "She's my niece, she's my niece," did I manage to keep any sort of control of myself.

Clearing my throat, "Okay, okay," I said with feigned resignation. Truth be told, I was as fond of these date nights of ours as she was. "Maybe you should invite Kim along."

A flash of jealousy crossed her pretty brown eyes as Amber's head shook and said, "No, she thinks you are dreamy, and would probably end up trying to ruin the night for me." I wasn't sure which I found more appealing, the petite Kim finding me dreamy, or the fact Amber was jealous.

Ultimately I decided both. With a wry smile I hid as I turned toward the couch I muttered something like, "She can dream, you are my girl." I hadn't realized what I said until I heard the squeal from Amber as she headed back toward her room. I watched the swish of the grey shorts hiding what I knew to be a firm bubble ass. I shifted my weight making myself comfortable as I pulled my phone out and checked emails and texts.

Clearing everything out I realized Amber wasn't back yet and almost thirty minutes had gone by. I called out "Hey, Let's go! Time's a wasting."

I heard her call out, "Just another minute, I gotta pack a bag." Bags weren't unusual, I usually took her either back home or to her grandmother's house after the movies, and closed my eyes and leaned my head back to wait for Amber to decide to finish, though it was beginning to look like we would miss her choice of a movie and would have to see the one I wanted.

Deciding time was on my side, the clear choice was to not hurry her, let her take her time and we would have to see the blood fest at 9:50.

Another ten minutes passed by and I heard her walking back into the living area and announce, "I'm ready."

I stood up, opening my eyes on the way and did a double take as I looked at Amber. She wasn't wearing jeans, which in of itself was nothing unusual, but what was unusual, was what she was wearing. The skirt was a short pleated black job that stopped about half way between her knees and ass cheeks. The top of the skirt plunged so low that each of her pelvis bones were clearly visible and if the front plunged any lower, her pubic hair would show. Or maybe it was that low and she shaved, it was certainly the most daring pair of jeans she had ever worn that I knew of.

She had a startling red blouse that looked like a corset made of silk, red and black buttons in the front and as she spun around displaying ensemble, I noticed that indeed the blouse did lace in the back as well, and that the skirt billowed up high enough that for a moment I wondered if I saw her ass. As she stopped the spin her tits heaved and came perilously close to spilling out of the top.

"What do you think, Steve?" Amber asked in what approximated a sultry voice.

I was unable to clear my throat enough, and managed to literally choke out, "Nice. Real nice Amber."

She bent over to pick up her bag and those tits I dreamed about at least twice a month spilled forward, barely staying in the top. "Let's go" she beamed, clearly enjoying the reaction she was causing.

We walked over to the suburban and I took the bag from her after holding the door open for her and tossed it in the back. I jumped into the driver's seat and we headed back toward my side of town, "You know, I don't think we'll make the one you wanted to see unless we wait for the 10:50."

"Nah, that's okay, let's go see the other flick." Amber said.

I glanced at her frequently as I drover, her tits were sitting up in the corset like blouse like they were oysters on the half shell, and illogically, I was finding myself quite hungry. Amber's conversation was as animated as ever, talking about nearly anything and it filled the forty minute drive nicely.

Pulling into the mega plex, I parked and walked around the suburban to let her out, taking her hand as she bounded down onto the concrete, I swear she smiled as my stuck to her tits, but when I looked up at her face she was frowning at me. I managed to suppress a sigh as I turned and headed toward the box office. By the time we got in line, the moment had passed and she was talking about Kim and her adventures with boys again.

I bought a huge popcorn and a couple of diet sodas and we headed to the theater and found some seats off to one side. As was typical, Amber held the popcorn in her lap and we both ate out of it as the previews and commercials started.

Just before the opening credits, Amber handed me the popcorn and headed off to the restroom. I balanced the popcorn jug between my knees and watched as the movie started. Soon Amber was back and sat down with a huff.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"Tell you later," Amber responded, still sounding put out.

I glanced over at her out of the corner of my eye and my mouth went instantly dry. He soft lush looking globes were there for the taking, if someone just reached out to do so. After a couple of minutes the movie caught my attention enough that I stopped worrying about Amber and focused on it.

It was half way through the movie that everything changed.

I had set the nearly empty bucket of popcorn off under my seat, and was watching the movie when a particularly startling scene occurred. Amber's hand came crashing down onto my thigh and she squeezed hard.

It of itself innocuous enough except that she didn't move her hand and my cock was resting under her fingers. Each time a scary scene came up she would squeeze and I found myself hoping for and dreading the next scary part. I was torn between the dichotomous facts that it felt really, really good, and that she was my damned neice. She was my wife's sister's only kid. Three scenes like this I managed to keep my cool more or less, as my cock hardened a little more with each squeeze. On the fourth squeeze I moaned, I didn't mean to, but could not help myself.

Amber looked at me and then looked down at where her hand was and turned beet red. "OHMIGOD!" she whispered. "I am so sorry; I thought that was your forearm."

My heart was racing as I cleared my throat and whispered, "It is okay, honey; nothing to worry about." Truth of the matter is I was so hard that if she gave it one more firm squeeze, I would have blown my nuts down my left pant leg.

She put her hand on my arm, which was on the arm rest, and gave out a little giggle.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"They do feel about the same size you know." Amber whispered back. I am sure my face must have turned red as I sat there slack jawed looking at her. She bent over and gave me a very grown up feeling wet peck on the cheek and whispered, "Watch the movie, Uncle Steve."

Inwardly I groaned, this little girl, all of eighteen, today, had accidentally grabbed my cock and played with it and she was cool enough to blow it off. I on the other hand was partially ashamed, and mostly turned on.

I glanced around to see if any of the people around us had heard what had happened, and to all appearances, they hadn't; all faces were pointed to the screen.

I tried to focus on the movie; I really did. But I was acutely aware of the little dynamo next to me who wasn't all that little any more. She was on the cusp of womanhood, and some lucky bastard was going to help her.

Thrusting aside all morality, I decided, then and there, that the lucky bastard was going to be me.

I dropped my hand into her lap and wrapped my hand across the top of her thigh letting the fingers rest on her inner thigh, my pinky just below the hem of her skirt. The armrest between the chairs came up and Amber laid her hand back on my leg, this time aiming for my cock, giving it an affectionate squeeze. I glanced left and right, and still neither set of people seemed to be concentrating on us. I was hoping that no one knew the two of us that could see us. There would be hell to pay if they did.

I barely stifled the moan that was building in me and squeezed her firm, thin thigh. I heard and felt Amber sigh as her legs spread a little. Emboldened, I stroked up and down her thigh, never disturbing the hem of her skirt, but running my fingers as close to her pussy as I could, with out touching it. I was no longer paying attention to the movie, but concentrated on Amber and our lack of obvious audience, if they just glanced our way they would easily see what was happening.

Amber's hand started pressing hard against my cock and ran up and down the length of it, I could feel my balls churning at the constant pressure she was putting on me. She then grabbed the head of my cock between her thumb and fore finger pressing and releasing in a quick pressure. I leaned back my breathing was starting to come in short little gasps as her fingers worked their magic on me.

I saw the young man to Amber's left had noticed what was going on and he was leaning forward slightly to get a better view. Amber noticed too and leaned over and whispered, "He's watching us." She ran her hand along the length of my shaft and gave it a sharp hard squeeze.

"I know,: I whispered back. "Do you like that?"

"Oh yes," Amber moaned back at me.

Her hand kept opening and closing around my cock, milking me for all I was worth, and I neared an orgasm. The lady that was sitting two seats to my right stood up and began working her way past her friend and Amber let go of my cock a moment as her firm ass slinked along in front of us. No sooner had she cleared the row, Amber's hand was back in place, keeping me agitated again.

It was turning out to be a maddening experience; Amber was lightly playing her fingertips along my shaft and then would squeeze it hard, only to return to the light touches again. Neither Amber nor I noticed when the woman returned until we heard her gasp, standing in front of Amber, facing the two of us. She scooted by and whispered to her friend to move over and then sat down next to me.

Her face was turned toward the screen, but her eyes were cast down to my lap, and as Amber's hand found my cock, she took a deep breath and held it a moment, the released it in a long slow almost sigh-like sound. Her skin was almost alabaster with dark brown eyes. Her black curly hair framed her face and touched lightly against her shoulders. As Amber's hand moved up and down, the woman's nipples, crowning magnificent tits, hardened and then Amber squeezed the head of my cock, forcing all thoughts of being watched aside.

Amber's ministrations to my cock had me on the edge of cumming, my ass was clenched, and my hand was gripping Amber's thigh tight, knuckles white. The other hand grabbed the arm rest between the woman and I. I was on the verge of hyperventilating when I heard the woman moan out breathlessly, "That is so hot."

I had to bite my tongue as my balls released their load, painting the inside of my jeans. The guy on the other side of Amber added his two cents worth muttering, "Fuck yeah," loud enough everyone with fifteen feet of him shushed him.

Amber sighed contentedly as she laid her head against my shoulder, her hand still rubbing up and down my length, keeping it as hard as she could, sending shivers through my body when she got to the sensitive head, compressing it and expanding it.

My own hand had finally traveled up her thigh and was pressed against her panties, pushing them into her molten slit, creating one of the worst cases of camel toe in history. Amber had given up all pretenses of watching the movie, her eyes were closed and her breathing was fast and shallow. Her right had continued idly playing with my cock and her left was now clutching my wrist between her legs, guiding my hand around. Dampness had collected in her cotton panties and spread slowly as I continued to stimulate her.

"Have you ever had an orgasm?" I whispered.

A breathless "Yes", was Amber's response.

"Who was he?" I asked a moment of jealousy.

Amber rotated her face up toward mine and looked me in the eye. She blushed and whispered, "It wasn't a boy that did it for me, but Kim."

I almost lost control of myself then and there as my cock began to stir at the thought of Amber and Kim experimenting on each other. Incredulously, I asked, "You and Kim are lovers?"

The woman to my right pretty much gave up on the movie and was leaning over, listening to Amber and me. I looked at her, and her nipples were so taut that they were trying their damnedest to push through her blouse and bra. She was pressing her thighs together in time with Amber's hand.

Amber's breathing stopped as she gripped my wrist and cock fiercely, her body shuddering slightly and the damp spot in her panties became much larger and overwhelmingly wet. Her scent filled my nostrils causing my mouth to water. Amber's head bobbed up and down, and breathlessly she muttered, "Yes."

The woman moaned noticeably, and her hand landed on my right forearm. I dropped my hand into my lap, more to keep her friend from noticing than an invitation, which she apparently thought it was. Her hand traveled along my arm, into my lap and she cupped my balls squeezing them lightly while Amber was still playing with the shaft of my cock. I saw Amber and the woman exchange a look. After the look the woman stopped playing with my balls while they maintained the eye contact. With a faint nod from Amber, the woman's hand squeezed my balls oh so gently.

The rest of the movie was a blur I didn't pay attention to it at all. My concentration was on the hand that lay nestled against Amber's pussy, her legs clamped together holding my hand in place. My pinky was wrapped up in the cotton of her panties and her outer lips, which were soft and moist. Her right hand still lay on my lap, her fingers tracing the outline of my cock. The other woman's hand was stroking up and down between my legs, my balls rolling around slightly in my pants that were suddenly way too tight.

Before long, my cock was hard again and the woman joined Amber in stroking me, now obviously leaning over to do so. I no longer cared what the people behind us might be thinking, all thought impossible under the assault of the two women. With my free hand I reached up and cupped one of her tits, small and firm. The nipple pressed into my palm enticingly.

The movie came to an unfortunate end; long before I could cum again. We sat waiting for the theater to clear. "Really Terry," the man two seats to my right exclaimed; "Do you really have to rub some guys cock while I am sitting next to you?"

Terry shrugged and said, "It looked like she needed help." Amber and I laughed and the other woman stormed off.

As she left, I asked, "Is your friend going to forgive you?"

In response Terry leaned over and tilted Amber's face toward her and kissed her. Their tongues dancing in each other's mouths as I stifled a moan. The image of the two of them kissing inches from my cock was mind numbing. Terry looked at me and said, "She is a friend, and you two look far more interesting. She'll forgive me half way home."

Amber and I were the last to leave, Terry taking off after her friend, and walked out hand in hand, our fingers intertwined. Amber stopped at the women's restroom and I at the men's taking a much deserved piss and wiped some of the cum from the interior of my pant leg.

We walked out into the summer night and I helped her into the suburban; Amber leaned over and gave me that wet womanly peck on the cheek.

I stood there looking into her eyes, and placed my hand on her stomach and worked it up to her massive tit and gave it a squeeze. The silky blouse provided no real resistance and her full breast was soft and plush under my hand. I ran the palm of my hand over her nipple and drug the material down, popping her tit free. I rolled her nipple in my fingers and Kin's eyes closed and her head lolled back as she moaned. The moan turned into a groan as I left her tit and closed the door, and walked around and climbed in.

"That was mean, Uncle Steve." Amber said plaintively.

"Really?" I asked as I reached over and free the other tit from its confines. This time I leaned over and sucked it into my mouth, my tongue lavishing it, flicking my tongue over it very slowly. Sitting back up I asked, "Where am I taking you?"

It had to be the most devilish look I had ever seen as she said, "Your house."

I laughed and asked, "You know your aunt and cousin are home, they don't leave until maybe tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I know, but she made me promise I would come over after the movie and see her." Amber said.

"You stay dressed like that and she'll never let me take you out again." I said eyeing her sexy outfit, and all of the exposed skin, including the two grape sized nipples.

Amber laughed as she said, "I know, my bag is in the back, remember? I have another out fit in there."

Amber crawled between the two seats and started over the second row, her ass framed perfectly in the rear view mirror. I reached behind me and ran my hand between her thighs until I reached the junction between them. Amber gasped as I ran my hand up and down her soaking wet panties a couple of times. I then slapped her ass and watched it juggle nicely in the rear view. My mouth and throat went dry as she pulled away from me and kept crawling for her bag.

Once she put hands on it she crawled back forward, and this time her tits were swaying in a mesmerizing manner. She sat in the middle seat of the second row, her legs splayed out showing me her wetness. Cupping her tits she teasingly asked, "Do you like what you see Uncle Steve?"

12