Amber Butterfly Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although she was nervous, she relaxed when the detective seemed nonjudgmental. It also helped to have Diana next to her, and she would be eternally grateful to her for her unconditional support.

Amber told her story from her point-of-view, although she left out the issue with the contract she had signed in front of the notary, because she still didn't realize what it truly was. She left out the story of the orgy, because she didn't think it was relevant.

Detective Roberts was sympathetic.

"A lot of young ladies make a mistake with the kind of guy they get involved with. With modern electronics and the internet, a lot of girls find themselves on the internet like this, although this is by far the most dramatic case I've ever seen."

The detective took more information from her, and then told he would be in touch.

"One thing that is lucky for you--a few years ago, there would be absolutely nothing that can be done. But this has happened enough now, that some laws have been passed. In this state, it's illegal to film someone without their consent and put it on the internet."

Detective Roberts stood up and extended his hand to Amber.

"I'll be in touch Ms. Wood," he said, shaking her hand.

Amber left the station in high spirits. Maybe the nightmare would soon be over. That night, she, Diana and Paul went to dinner at Red Robin together, then to a movie. Afterwards, they went to a bar and shot some pool and had a few beers. It was the most fun Amber had since the previous summer when she, Johnson and his friends had all gone to see the Hydroplane races and the Blue Angels.

The next few days, Amber started considering her future. Maybe she could finish her college through online or correspondence courses? Maybe a change in hair color and name would help her overcome her notoriety? She liked her hair though, and tabled the idea for the time-being.

A week later, finals for the semester began, and by the end of the week, the two girls were driving Paul to the airport to visit his family before the next semester began. Two days later, Diana was supposed to fly out to visit her family in New York. That meant Amber would be alone on Christmas, and for the next two weeks afterward.

"I wish you could come with me," Diana said plaintively, as they drove home from the airport. Diana would miss Paul, but she knew Paul would be fine with his family. Amber had no one else.

The next day, as Amber was cooking breakfast for herself and Diana, there was a phone call. It was Detective Roberts, who asked if she could come right away.

The two women met Detective Roberts in his office. This time the expression was not so sympathetic.

Roberts slid a stapled pack of papers across the desk toward Amber.

"Do you recognize this?" he asked.

Amber felt a chill. The tone of his voice, and his manner, was not that of a cop talking to a victim. Her hands trembled as she picked up the papers and looked through them. It was a photocopy of some sort of legal document. Amber leafed through it.

"What is it?" she asked.

"It's an agreement, apparently signed by you and notarized, whereby you agreed to allow Johnson McKenzie and Sunshine Communications total rights to any film or media of you that is filmed by McKenzie or any other employee or representative of Sunshine Communications. Is that your signature?"

"Yes, but he said this was just so that we could set up a web site together..." Amber replied, bewildered.

"Didn't you read it?" Roberts asked--nearly yelling at her.

"Not really--I trusted him," she replied, blinking back tears.

"Look--she's the victim here," Diana began angrily.

"There's more. I reviewed some of the clips--it appeared obvious in some of them that you were looking straight at a hand-held camera. This makes it look like you are completely aware you are being filmed. That, and this agreement, is going to make it impossible to prosecute either McKenzie or Sunshine Communications."

Amber started to get up.

"Wait, there's more," Roberts pulled out some more papers.

"McKenzie furnished us with some pictures and documents for some damaged property, which he says you maliciously vandalized."

"WHAT?" Amber and Diana shouted together.

"A laptop computer destroyed. Various other computer accessories, web cams, security equipment etc. I have pictures and estimates of value--thousands of dollars of damage."

Amber opened her mouth in protest.

"This is bullshit!" Diana protested with fury.

"Don't say another world, or I might have to act. Right now, I think I can put him off and not have you arrested and charged with vandalism--because he has no evidence that you did this. If you open your mouth, you might change that situation. However, if I were you, I would get a lawyer. McKenzie may have grounds for a civil suit."

"Anyway Ms. Wood, there's nothing I can do for you," he said.

And that was that.

Amber left the station in tears, and Diana was fighting back her own as she grimly drove them home.

The two women sat on the sofa for hours, crying and holding each other.

"I've got just the thing," Diana said, getting up and walking into the kitchen.

She came back with a bottle of wine and two glasses, and handed one to Amber. She fished out a corkscrew and popped the cork out, and then filled Amber's glass. The two women shared the bottle until it was empty. The two young women talked for hours on the sofa.

"I need to take a shower," Amber said, standing and stretching.

"Me first," Diana said.

Both girls knew that the apartment had a poor water heater, and if one of them took a shower, the other would have to wait until the morning or take a cold shower. So both girls bolted for the bathroom.

The two girls tripped over each other trying to get inside the bathroom first. They fell on the floor in a tangle and wrestled around in the narrow threshold of the bathroom. Finally, Diana was half on top of Amber, both girls were panting hard and sweating. She lunged forward, but Amber grabbed her around the waist to keep her from going too far. She felt her breast mash up against Amber's face through the t-shirt, and Amber's legs scissored around one of Diana's thighs to hold her firm. The two rolled and struggled for a few minutes.

"Okay, compromise!" Diana called.

"What?" Amber breathed out between pants.

"Let's just take one together. We've done it before in the gym anyway."

"Deal."

The two stood up, somewhat dizzy, and peeled off their clothes. Amber couldn't help but admire Diana's ass as she bent over to turn on the water in the tub. She was reminded of when she had peeped in and had watched Diana as she had ridden up and down on Paul's gorgeous penis. She tore her eyes away and fished a pair of towels out from under the vanity and set them on the toilet seat where they would be easy to grab.

Diana got in the tub first, wetted herself thoroughly, then moved back to give Amber room to climb in. After Amber wetted herself down, she turned around to help Diana shampoo her hair. Diana turned around and tilted her head back as Amber poured generous amounts of shampoo on her hair and gently lathered it up. The two felt relaxed in the heat of the shower. Long lathery streams of shampoo and water streamed down over Diana's body.

Next, Amber found the bath sponge rubbed the soap bar thoroughly with it and started soaping Diana down. She concentrated on Diana's shoulders and back. She ran the wet heavy sponge down Diana's back and over and between her ass cheeks.

"Put your leg up on the corner," she directed Diana.

Diana did so, placing one hand on the tiled shower wall to aid her balance. Amber knelt to soap and scrub the lower part of Diana's body. From her kneeling position, she had ready access to Diana's ass, crotch, and her legs. She ran the soapy sponge between Diana's trembling legs, soaping her thoroughly, and then ran the sponge up and down each of her legs.

"Okay," she said.

Diana put her trembling leg down and turned around, helping Amber up.

"Gotta rinse," Diana grinned with her eyes closed to protect against soap and shampoo.

The two switched positions to allow Diana to get closer to the showerhead to rinse off. They slid past each other, the limited room in the tub making it necessary for them to slide past each other, hard nipples rubbing against each other.

Diana rinsed off, the hot shower water beating against her aching breasts. Behind her, Amber started shampooing her hair. Diana turned around to rinse off the back of her body. She was face-to-face with Amber. The blond had her eyes closed as she ran her hands through her hair, lathering up. With Amber's eyes closed, Diana felt free to look Amber's body over close up. Diana could not help but admire Amber's breasts. She sighed with envy.

"It's my turn to wash you down now," Diana said.

Amber was silent as Diana took the sponge from her hand and soaped it up more. She sponged Amber's front side first, using this opportunity to spend an inordinate time on Amber's breasts. Diana couldn't help herself. She was preoccupied with Amber and her body. She had never felt sexually stimulated by a female before in her life. She loved Amber dearly--as much as she loved Paul, but she had never thought of herself as a lesbian.

Amber turned around and Diana soaped her down in much the same way as Amber had Diana. She found herself fascinated by Amber's tattoo. She sponged over Amber's smooth skin, watching as the soap ran down Amber's body over the tattoo.

Diana simply could not believe the resolution and detail of the tattoo. What an extraordinary work of art!

Diana traced a finger down the major vine. Flowers blossomed off of it, but the remarkable feature was the butterfly fairies. Some were redheads, some brunette, some blonde. None of them were clothed. Up near Amber's shoulders, they were small, some no larger than a dime. They got larger closer to Amber's ass, with the largest in the middle of her right ass cheek. The effect of it was that the top of Amber's body the fairies looked further away, while on her ass they were much closer.

Some clung to the vine, others hovered nearby, others were perched or straddled on flowered offshoots of the vine that spread around Amber's back, shoulders and waist. One fairy straddled a vine, her hands on the vine as if to hold her steady, a look of rapture on her face, monarch wings coming out of her back.

Diana knelt down to wash Amber's lower extremities. She emulated her friend and nudged one leg up. She was surprised to see that one offshoot of the vine wrapped around Amber's hip and the inside of her thigh, very close to her crotch.

The fairy on the right side of Amber's ass was the largest. Diana stared at Amber's ass. The blond fairy was on it's hands and knees, breasts swaying below, grinning back at her--A dead ringer for Amber. Diana's hands were shaking as she scrubbed Amber's slim, smooth, well-formed legs. Diana wished her own legs were so stunning.

Diana stood up, letting Amber slide by her again. Their wet soapy bodies slid past each other, breasts rubbing almost nipple-to-nipple.

The hot water was beginning to run out, and Amber rinsed off. The cooling water made Amber's nipples tighten further, but it was getting too cold, so she bent over to turn the faucet off.

The two dried off together, in much the same way as they had washed each other, Afterwards they each retreated to their own bedrooms.

Amber put on a sheer black teddy that Johnson had given her that she used as a nightie. She found she couldn't sleep though. She rolled around restlessly on her bed. She lifted one leg high above her head, running her hands up and down her smooth legs. She felt lonely and longed to feel someone else's hands on her legs other than her own. Even just someone's touch on her skin.

She wondered if Diana were feeling lonely without Paul. She would see if Diana needed solace. Amber got up and knocked on Diana's door.

"I, uh--um, she stammered, her face flushed. "I can't sleep. I was just wondering if you would come sleep with me--just to talk and keep me company!" she finished with a rush.

"I feel the same way," Diana replied letting Amber in the room.

"Do you mind, uh, do you suppose..., Amber asked hesitantly, "...I could spend the night with you and talk for a bit?"

Diana pulled back the covers and slipped under them, holding the blankets back to invite Amber into her bed. Then she clicked off the light.

The two young women talked for a while. Diana talked about Paul a lot, and Amber asked her how her classes were going. After a while, their conversation drifted off.

"Diana?"

"Yes?"

"Would you mind just holding me for a while? I really miss someone just holding me."

"Sure, let's snuggle," Diana said, pulling Amber close.

Amber felt Diana's breasts pushing up against her back and Diana's arms around her, and she felt her breath ticking the back of her neck. She felt her Diana's hands rubbing her arm casually. Amber let out a deep sigh. It felt so good--Diana's hands. The heat of the other woman's body against her own was making her feel aroused. Did her friend realize how turned on Amber felt?

Amber rolled over to face Diana and looked into her eyes for a moment.

"Diana?" she whispered

"Hmmm?" Diana sighed, half-asleep.

"Would you give me a good night kiss?"

Diana's eyes flew open, but she leaned forward into Amber's kiss. The two young women kissed tentatively and tenderly, their wet lips brushing delicately.

"Ummmm. That was good, Amber breathed. "Again?"

Diana leaned forward again, this time Amber drew her tightly against her. Their noses brushed for a moment as their lips lined. Amber used her mouth to open up Diana's mouth and she slipped her tongue inside, and felt her friend's tongue dance with her own.

Amber whimpered a little bit as her pussy began to feel a warm tingling. Diana held Amber's head gently in her hands and kissed her again, and again, their wet lips meeting with increasing urgency.

"Diana?" Amber whispered, breaking off.

Diana nodded--her lips nearly brushing Amber's--their noses so close to one another that they could sense it.

"I need it so bad..." Amber whispered, her voice trailing off as she felt Diana's finger on her lips.

The two women kissed again gently and slowly, then again more firmly, and with increasing passion. Amber drew back panting, and Diana moved forward to kiss her again, teasing Amber's lips with her tongue. The two women kissed yet again, mouths opening slightly, tongue's intertwining in an intimate dance.

Diana sat up and pulled her nightie over her head and tossed it aside. Amber did the same with her teddy. Then they kissed again, sitting up, their bare breasts touching, hardening nipples brushing together.

Amber fell backward on the bed, Diana on top of her kissing her cheek, then her neck. Amber arched her body up and her head back as Diana mouthed and licked her neck. Amber's bare chest arched up heaving as her breathing became heavier and more rapid. Amber cried out softly as Diana's wet lips closed on one of her hard nipples. It felt so perfect--her nipple in Diana's mouth.

As Diana sucked on Amber's nipples one at a time, she reached down and felt between Amber's legs. Amber nearly screamed as Diana's fingers found her wet crotch. Diana's middle finger slipped readily into Amber's sopping wet pussy. Diana was stunned and intensely aroused at just how hot and wet Amber's pussy could get.

Amber was whimpering and shaking with the pleasure as Diana's lips trailed off her nipple and moved to the valley between Amber's heavy breasts. Diana licked and kissed her way down Amber's flat, tight torso, flicking her tongue on Amber's belly button stud before moving down to her pubic mound. Diana teased her there a bit--licking just above Amber's hooded clitoris.

Diana crawled down slowly between Amber's legs, kissing her outstretched and trembling thighs. Diana licked up and down each thigh in turn, taking a moment here and there to tease Amber's quivering cunt by blowing on it or with a quick lick.

"I want to taste you..." Diana whispered up to Amber.

Amber moaned with anticipation, her thighs trembling as she sensed Diana's face coming closer to her quivering pussy. She could feel Diana's breath.

Diana had never gone down on a woman before, but she had longed to do this ever since she had known Amber, and she knew what she liked to receive from men who had performed oral sex on her.

She began by licking Amber's labia, flicking her tongue up and down the wet inner lips, then she started licking up and down.

Until Diana had met Amber, she had never had the desire to do anything like this, so although she desperately wanted to pleasure Amber, she was afraid she would be turned off by the smell and taste of another woman's vagina. But actually she found the smell and taste highly erotic, and the knowledge that she was bringing pleasure and relief to Amber turned her on immensely.

Amber was on fire. She undulated her hips as blood pumped into her engorged clit and labia. To try to stifle her screaming she had Diana's pillow in her mouth, but she couldn't stop her hips from thrashing up and down, trying to push her cunt harder into Diana's mouth.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she moaned into the pillow as Diana shifted her attention to Amber's clit.

Diana gently flicked at Amber's clit, teasing it out from under the hood. She flicked the little bud with her tongue, wrapping her arms around Amber's hips in a vain attempt to hold her still.

"DON'T STOP! OHGODOHGODOHGOD!" Amber cried out.

Diana closed her lips around Amber's clit and sucked gently. This sent Amber over he edge and she started screaming into Diana's pillow as her back arched up sharply as her orgasm washed over her.

"Oh God! That's so perfect," Amber moaned, pulling Diana up to kiss her.

Amber could taste her pussy on Diana's lips, and that turned her on more.

"Diana--I want to do you now," Amber panted.

"Oh baby--you don't have to if you don't wan to."

"But I want to--come up here," Amber demanded, tugging on Diana's hips, urging her to crawl up to her head.

Diana crawled up slowly, nearly shaking with anticipation, and straddled Amber's head and moved down until her wet slit hovered right above Amber's mouth. Amber grasped Diana's ass cheeks and pulled her crotch down within reach of her lips and tongue.

Amber looked up into Diana's wet pussy. Her heart started racing when a small drop of Diana's vaginal fluid dripped onto her upper lip. As Amber looked up into Diana's wet pussy a strong desire to eat Diana out until she screamed with pleasure took hold of her.

Diana grasped the headboard of the bed as she felt Amber's tongue start lashing her wet pussy. Diana moaned and undulated her hips back and forth as Amber ate her pussy. Amber's tongue was completely inside Diana's cunt, and Diana gasped as Amber latched on to her clit.

"O sweet mother! God you are a good pussy licker! Yeah, suck my clit," Diana moaned, rocking her hips back and forth on top of Amber's mouth.

Amber held Diana's flexing ass cheeks more firmly to keep her mouth attached as Diana's involuntary spasms. Diana's juices were starting to flow more copiously, wetting Amber's face.

Diana was moaning and writhing and humping, caressing and massaging her breasts, as she slid around on Amber's face, getting closer and closer to an explosive orgasm.

Amber tried to hold on and keep her lips on Diana's clit, but was not entirely successful. It didn't matter, Diana was cumming as she humped her hips, rubbing her clit and wet pussy, spreading her juices all over Amber's face.

Diana suddenly stiffened up and threw her head back moaning and trembling, and Amber felt a final flood of pussy juices on her tongue.