Amber Finale

Story Info
Steve finally gets Amber, and so much more.
2.7k words
4.51
87.9k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 06/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the final chapter of the Amber saga. All is revealed to Steve, and then the story concludes with one last hoorah, as it were.

As always, please vote. There are five stars at the end of the story, choose one; let me know how I did.

If you want to put some effort into the feedback, leave a comment. I would welcome the feedback.

Al

*

There I was standing there my mouth gaping, much as Amber had been minutes before. I held my now limp biscuit in one hand and the other hand entangled in my sister in laws hair.

"That was the hottest orgasm I ever saw, Steve," still reverberated in my head. My wife was standing at the doorway to the basement with a look of happiness on her face.

I am sure that my facial expression must have been a comical mixture of shock, horror and confusion. I had just blown my wad all over my sister in law's face, so recently that it had not even had a chance to dribble down her skin very far.

Maureen walked into the basement with Kim following close behind. Maureen came over to Meredith and I, then trailed her finger along a line of my cum. The cum laden finger rose slowly to her mouth Maureen then licked it off and moaned softly. I stood there flabbergasted that this woman was my wife and was not screaming at me about what had been happening. All of the years of how infidelity would lead to an immediate divorce yet here she stood catching me red handed, and nothing.

Kim walked over to Amber, her arms circling around her 'sister' tenderly as I looked at Maureen and waited for the explosion of Krakatoa that did not come. Almost as if she were talking to a kid, Maureen said, "Come on honey, grab a whiskey and your cigarettes, we'll go talk outside, just the two of us."

I nodded, stunned still.

Maureen giggled, turned to Kim saying, "Honey will you clean my husband's hand off?"

Kim walked over took my wrist in one hand while the other started prying my fingers free of my cock. It was incredible to behold as this young woman brought my hand up to her face. Gently she started licking along the edge of my forefinger her tongue alternating between soft and hard licks, and then she started on the webbing between my thumb and hand. She sucked it into her mouth; her eyes fluttered closed as she licked each little drop of cum off my hands, sucking my fingers one by one into her mouth. I stood watching her intently, her nipples hardened noticeably in her loose fitting blouse. A moan escaped me as the reality of her lips far surpassed any imaginings I may have had of them before.

I was watching Kim so intently that I did not notice any one move until I felt a warm mouth suck in my limp dick. As my blank mind froze into a comatose state, I felt a tongue probing my piss slit. It could only be Maureen. I looked down to see my wife looking up at me as she sucked harder and harder on my cock. While she tried sucking the life back into my prick, I was still stunned, unable to respond favorably to her cleaning the cum off my cock.

With a last flourish around the head, which made my knees wobble, Maureen stood. Taking both of my hands in hers, she guided me upstairs. I vaguely remembered where we were going and why, then called downstairs, "Amber, get me a bucket of ice, a glass and the whiskey."

I did not hear a response from her, my ears ringing with the numbness of nothing that was in my head. Maureen led my naked derriere outside, and then sat me in one of the chairs. "Stay right here honey, I will be right back."

Amber came out with the fixings for whiskey as Maureen headed in. She placed the tray on the table next to me. She looked at me and asked, "Uncle Steve, may I kiss you?"

That was the most reasonable thing I had heard in the last five minutes and nodded. Amber's lips were soft as they contacted mine; tentatively, her tongue barely pressing passed her own lips. My body took over, knowing what to do. One hand wrapped around her neck, holding Amber fast, as my own tongue fired to life, thrusting itself deep into her mouth. My other hand cupped one of her massive tits; I pressed it against her rib cage with her nipple in the center of my palm.

Amber dropped her hand onto my cock, giving it a gentle squeeze. While memories of the movie theater filled my mind, I felt myself begin to stir in her hand. Breaking the kiss off Amber looked into my eyes, the emotions in them loving and kind. "Uncle Steve, your pleasure is the most important thing to all of us."

It was amazing; the cure for shock is to have a naked eighteen-year-old kiss you while stroking your cock. I looked at her whispering, "Thank you, honey. Believe it or not I really needed that."

Amber smiled at me, "I am glad I could help, Uncle Steve. Is it okay if I free Mom from the chair?"

I laughed, responding, "Yes, I think so."

I watched as Amber walked off then lit a cigarette, preparing myself for the conversation to come. A few minutes later, a very naked Maureen sat in the chair opposite of me, looking at me kindly. She had the same expression you use when your child finally figures something out that has been in front of their noses all along. She seemed concerned as she asked, "Are you okay?"

I sat there a moment staring at my wife's naked body then nodded. "Yeah, I guess. What is going on Maureen?"

Maureen sighed heavily and then looked off into the distance before responding, "My family, generations ago, rejected the Judeo-Christian life style in its entirety. Essentially, many things most feel are taboo, are okay within the family, and have been for years."

I looked at her dumbstruck waiting for her to continue, and then finally she asked, "You remember all of the times that Meredith would touch you; caress you and all of that?"

I nodded, I remember some of them vividly, like the time she stroked my balls at a concert until I was harder than iron.

"If you had taken her any of those times, I would not have complained in the slightest."

I looked at Maureen in shock and confusion, "But you are the one that has always said infidelity means divorce."

"Not when Meredith was the subject of the conversation," Maureen asserted.

I looked at her, eyes narrowing, "You mean..."

"That you could have been fucking us both for years." Maureen's face was so set, so serious, there was no way she was lying about this. "In fact, if Meredith and I can't keep your cock out of your own hand, you are more than welcome to find someone to take over for us on a part time basis."

I sat there with my jaw hanging, attracting all manner of flies I am sure, trying to process what Maureen was telling me.

Maureen then added, "If you are sleeping with Meredith and me, and want to wander a little, I am sure it would be okay for a one night stand, nothing serious, unless she and I are involved in the process.

My mind raced through the possibilities causing my cock to stretch and harden. Maureen said nothing as I processed, she merely sat and watched as my cock grew and grew until the head pointed at her wantonly. "What about..." I started.

"Amber?" Maureen finished. I nodded my head; Maureen then said, "As badly as Amber wants you, wants to please you, it would be cruel to deny her. She is available to you, Kim too, if I judge her correctly."

I sat jaw agape considering the possibilities, my eyes glazed over. After sometime, I looked at Maureen. She was sitting there, one hand between her legs rubbing her clit languidly, the other cupping a breast, her fingers pinching her nipple so hard the knuckles were white from the exertion. It was so completely un-Maureen like that I groaned aloud, "I want to fuck you so badly."

"Later," she said. "Right now you should go reward a little girl that loves you so much she risked everything to get your attention for her mother and her aunt."

"You mean she knew about everything and set about getting it to happen? On her own?" I asked incredulously.

Maureen stood up then came over to stand in front of me. She never looked hotter than she did at that moment. As I turned my head up, looking between her tits to her lovely face, "Honey," she whispered, "It was her idea to seduce you."

I sat there looking up at my wife, I am sure my jaw hung open while my mind grappled with the whole thing. "It was all a set up?" My voice sounded plaintive to me, and I was sure Maureen heard it as whiny.

"Well, you can sit here and be mad that you didn't instigate it, or you can reap the rewards of her efforts on behalf of the family."

I stood up looking her in the eye as my cock pressed against her stomach and asked, "So what are the rules here?"

Maureen reached down; her hand wrapped itself around my cock and said, "You are welcome to fuck me, Meredith, Amber, and Kim. On those rare occasions where none of the four of us are willing or able to satisfy your needs, you may turn to another woman that I agree to."

Her other hand cupped my balls as she stroked me. Leaning in Maureen nibbled on the fatty part of my ear lobe whispering, "If you don't go fuck Amber soon, all bets are off."

I went back inside and headed downstairs, on the couch were the three other women involved in this whole messed up, or glorious, situation. I stood there looking at all three of them, my cock standing on end pointing at them like a spear. All three of them were naked, Kim was in the middle, and Meredith had a finger jammed up the younger girl's twat, while Kim was returning the favor to both Meredith and Amber. I stood transfixed my cock in hand, and I was stroking it slowly, gently.

Amber's engorged grape sized nipples were harder than any nipples I had ever seen; my eyes settled on them and did not move. Amber was breathless, her chest and tits heaving with each gasp of air as Kim rubbed Ambers swollen clit. Kim's eyes rolled back into the back of her head and her mouth hung open.

I did not see any reason to move her so I walked to the couch and knelt between Amber's legs. I placed a palm on each of her thighs and spread her out wider. Amber's eyes popped open as she focused on me a moment, "You aren't mad Uncle Steve?"

Amber's cunt was wide open, as an orchid and I slid a finger just below Kim's fingers and into Amber. "There is a new rule Amber." I said as I rotated my hand palm up. I hooked my finger and fished around her pussy's inner wall while saying, "You must never lie to or mislead me again."

As I found her G-Spot Amber hissed and repeated back, "I must never lie to, or mislead, Uncle Steve again."

I kept playing with her sensitive spot on the inside, and watched and felt, Kim play with the one on the outside. Amber's pussy was hot and tight, a velvety moist tube clinging to my finger much like a sausage tube.

I was concentrating on Amber and did not hear Maureen come into the room, until I felt her hand cup my balls and squeeze them gently. If I had not cum all over Meredith's face not long before I would have lost my self then and there. Maureen's hand was firm and gentle; her mouth was next to my ear as she whispered, "Fuck her Steve." As she finished whispering in my ear, her hand slid up my ass to the small of my back and pushed me gently forward.

My sopping wet finger slid out of Amber's tight hole and I was bringing it up to my mouth to suck it clean when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand to the side. My protest died off when a mouth engulfed my finger, the tongue wrapping around it.

The head of my cock bobbed slightly in front of Amber's hole, I was reaching down to grab it when I saw Kim's hand wrap around the shaft and guided me toward Amber's soaking opening. I was on top of the world, my wife was playing with my ass, Meredith was sucking her daughter's quim off my finger and the hot-bodied Kim was guiding my cock into her lover.

Amber and I both sighed as the bulbous head penetrated her, forcing her wider open to accommodate my girth. I held still as Kim's hand stroked my length a couple of times, at the top of each stroke her thumb ran up and down Amber's slit, stimulating her clit. I slid my cock a little deeper into amber and it was as if she was gobbling me up like a favorite ice cream. The walls of her vagina convulsed, pulling me in a little further.

Finally, with a thrust of my hips, I buried myself into that sweet pussy and held myself there. I could feel Kim's fingers brushing against my pubic mound as she kept working on Kim's clit. I pulled back slowly, the backstroke taking as long as I could stand it, and then slammed into Amber as hard as possible. I heard her moan under the assault of my hard cock then I lost control.

Harder and harder, faster and faster, I slammed my cock into that perfect cunt, watching her enormous tits flail about like a tree in a gale.

A mouth enclosed on my nipple and I looked down to see Meredith sucking on it, her hand teasing the other nipple. My eyes closed as I tried like hell not to consider the fact that I was slamming the shit o0ut of Amber while her mother sucked my nipple like a newborn.

Another mouth descended onto me but this time it was behind me, a tongue thrusting itself into my asshole as I pulled back out of Amber, only to vacate the spot as I rammed back into my niece. I gasped, "Maur" as my eyes opened to see Maureen sitting behind Amber, her arms and legs wrapped around our niece comforting her whispering something that I could not make out, and frankly did not care what it was.

Maureen's hands were holding the massive tits still, the grapes sticking out between her fingers as Maureen massaged her niece's tits. It was too much, I groaned out and then a hand yanked my cock from Amber, pulling it straight down.

As the first volley of cum began racing through my cock, a mouth encircled my cock's head sucking it hard. I realized at that point that the tongue in my asshole was gone and had been replaced with a finger and that finger was plowing into and out of me at a torrid pace. Kim's mouth around my cock coupled with Meredith's finger in my ass as her mouth traveled up my back forced my eyes closed in the extraordinary pleasure as my head lolled back.

My cock dribbled out the last of my organ as I placed my hands on Amber's thighs for support.

My eyes flew open as Kim whispered in my ear, "That was hot; please say you'll fuck me next."

I looked down to see Meredith's eyes looking up at me with that new found softness; as I realized that Meredith was sucking her daughter's juices from me, I came again.