Amber's and the Boyfriend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speaking softly she said "You're so sweet. Saying those nice things about me, makes me wanna give you a hug."

"I'm ready to give you more then that soon enough too" he remarked.

Trying not to giggle she came back and said "Awww Mike, I don't know about that, I mean what you said makes me think. "Is this right for me to want you? I'm not sure."

"Dad, dad" yelled Kyle "her cell phone's in here. This just doesn't make any sense." Amber crawled underneath the bed when Kyle walked back into his dad's bedroom. Her clothes are on the floor, her you know what was on the bed, and her cell was underneath her clothes. Her car is here too, but I don't see her purse anywhere."

She left it out in the car. It was underneath her car seat. She did that when she planned on coming in briefly but leave right away. Mike didn't let on he was lying and said "She was picked up Kyle. I didn't pay attention by who and all I heard was 'I'll be back later on' and that's all I heard her say."

"That's weird dad, just too weird. Anyways, when she comes back let her know I was looking for her will you? I'll be back in a few hours." Kyle left and Mike watched him drive away.

"Oh my god, oh my god Mike, I can't do this; I just can't do this. That was too scary" Amber said pulling herself from underneath his bed. "We were going to get caught if it wasn't for you."

"Well I guess you owe me then don't you?" He laughed and helped her up. "Nah, I don't want our friendship based on either of us owing the other. Since I don't turn you on now" as he pulled off his pants, shirt, and underwear "I guess you can go and shower up since you're covered with dust bunnies from underneath my bed."

"Ewwww dust bunnies" and she leaned over to look underneath his bed; she saw a layer of dust except where her body was. "Ewww that's gross. I am gonna get a shower now."

"Really huh, I had another idea if you want to consider it; I could wash you off or you could join me in there" pointing to his shower. "It's a lot cleaner then you think."

"Ummm, nahhh I don't know if I feel right about this Mike. I mean I am Kyle's girlfriend and I do like him a lot. I don't wanna ruin what I have going with him."

Slipping his hand underneath his limp cock which was almost 8" long, he asked her "Amber you don't like this any longer? I do know for a fact that Kyle's doesn't come even close to this. Isn't that right?"

"I thought you liked it, oops no I thought you said you loved this."

Looking at it for a minute, he started stroking it while she stood watching stark naked. He gazed at her hair, her upper body, especially her bosoms, and then at her smooth shaved pussy. She was a vision like no other. He couldn't have been any luckier.

"This doesn't turn you on? Looking at your sweetness, your body Amber, there isn't one thing I'd change. You are too beautiful and just too sexy for words baby."

"I uhhh am, really I am Mike?" She knew she was but was confused.

"Come here" as he stretched out his hand. "Hold this for a second, or two, well okay for a few seconds alright?" She finally was at ease again once she held his limp cock. "Squeeze it like before would you? Would you stroke it gently and then see how you feel about being with me?"

Once she held and stroked him, she felt exhilarated again. A fresh smile appeared on her face as she gently fondled his cock. Watching it grow bigger got her hornier. He watched her expressions change and knew she was turned on.

He knew she had become turned on by looking at her eyes. He knew she probably wanted it more and more so he asked her if she wanted to put it in her mouth, her cunt, or between her tits again, which would have been fun and exciting for starters.

He saw her nipples. They became erect. He loved seeing that. He reached across to touch them gently. She finally looked up at him. He knew she was hornier then hell.

"That's it, just like me, huh Amber, hornier then ever and equally as lucky to have someone ready fulfill your needs. Isn't it perfect?"

"Ohhh fucking god yes Mickey, yes, ohh yes that's fucking right. Come on Mickey, I wanna fuck it" referring to his stiff cock. "I wanna show you how good I can fuck, please Mickey, please?"

She led him to the shower and turned it on. Waiting for it to warm up, she quickly went down on her knees before stepping inside and put her mouth over his hardened cock. Immediately she sucked on it. She sucked hard too.

"Mmmmm, mmm" he heard her say. He loved how it felt inside her mouth.

"Ohh god damn Amber, you are good. Fuck you are real, real good! Ohh baby, ohh baby I wanna fuck you all over. No I just wanna get it on with you good. God are you sexy! Ohhh damn does that feel good!"

He grabbed her by her hair and gently lifted her up and stepped inside. He grabbed the oil they were going to use earlier and poured it on her. She smeared her body with it.

She wanted his cock in her and mounted it after backing herself into a corner. Supporting her underneath by her ass, she pushed up bracing herself using his shoulders. Then loud echoes from the shower walls swelled. They could be heard moaning, groaning, and yelling out praise after praise to one another.

Bouncing up and down on his cock began screaming louder. She was much hornier then imagined. He was ready to explode already. He wanted her to be as close to that climatic point as possible.

"Ohhhh yeah Mickey, ohh yeah baby. I love this. I love how you feel in me! Ohhhh yeahh, yeah baby, mmmm. Oh god yes, give it to me, oh yeah give it to me" as her eyes shut tight feeling massive cock throbbing in her.

"God you are tremendous Amber. You're so tight inside and it feels incredible. Ohhh fuck yes, ohh yes fuck yes baby!"

Kyle was on his way home again. He would be there shortly. They had to either get it done or quit so they wouldn't get caught.

Screaming loud she hugged Mike tighter as he pushed on her and pulled her back down over his cock. "Come on honey, come on" coaxing her to orgasm. "Yeah, yeah I'm ready, are you ready?"

"Ohhh, ohhhhhhh god, yes, yes ohhhh yes I am" and she let off a final scream of ecstasy squeezing him hard and kissing him madly. She didn't care she had orgasmed by fucking her boyfriend's dad in the shower. She was wild about him.

He cummed hard in her too, letting her kiss him heavily on his lips. Her fabulous soft lips and the passion with which she kissed him made him appreciate how much more he wanted to fuck his son's girlfriend. He didn't care about Kyle, he was foolishly crazy about her too.

"I know I'm cutting this short honey. I do, I really do, but I have this feeling Kyle's on his way back. Hurry up, get yourself dried off, and go to your room. We'll do this another time, I promise and give one another something to remember all this by. God you were incredible. I mean, oh god you are fantastic and, and ohh that's putting it mildly Amber. You're just an incredible lover. We will do this again I promise you that, okay?"

"Okay" she said smiling and planting another kiss on him. "Okay Mickey I'm sure we will too." She hugged him and stepped out, grabbed a towel and skipped back to her room behaving like she found the pot of gold. Drying herself off, she put on clothes, dried her hair, and put on makeup. Grabbing a book, she leaned back against her headboard, and began to read.

Two minutes later, Kyle walked in the house. He walked into her bedroom and questioned her. "Jesus Amber, where the heck have you been? I've been like, looking all over for you. What's going on? Your room was a mess earlier, you left your cell phone here, and fuck Amber you left your freakin' vibrator out in the open. I mean shit you left it on the bed. Why do you ya need that thing anyways? I mean, aren't I good enough?"

"Ummm, I'm sorry" Uhh I had this call from a friend who was in the area but needed some help badly. Umm, Terry do you remember him? He needed to talk about a girl he was seeing and asked if I could talk. He, uhh well he wanted advice, uhh from a girl. Anyways, I left for a little while; we drove around, and I tried to help him out. Uhh that's all; do you remember him?" She knew he wouldn't. He was an old boyfriend and she lied anyways.

"No, no I don't. What's going on? Are you umm cheating on me? Do you have something going on with this guy? Amber, I want the truth. Everything was too weird this morning. I wanna know the truth."

"There isn't anything to say. If you're gonna be weird about it, fuck you! Ohh, by the way, I'm not cheating on you. Why should I? I like you a lot."

"I like making love to you. Would I have make love to you if I didn't love you? I wouldn't have sex with anyone Kyle if I didn't love them."

Mike walked down the hall after dressing but stopped in the doorway and was silent. He listened to their argument and when she told Kyle she wouldn't have sex with anyone if she didn't love them, he walked away proud and confident would have sex again and again, and again. He could do her again in an instant.

About twenty minutes later Kyle walked out to the kitchen.

"Is everything alright in there son? Sounds like you two have some issues. Do wanna talk about anything?"

"Yeah dad I think I would. I ain't sure, but I think Amber might be having sex with another guy. I asked her if she was cheating on me, but she said no."

"How do I know she's not dad? How do I trust her? I mean how do I believe her? How would I find out if she's fucking someone else dad? Do you know?"

"Well that is a good question isn't it?"

12