Ambien Ch. 01: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers

When Dirk's cum reservoir was nearly drained, his mother sucked and licked, drawing out the last drop and avidly attempting to entice more. There was no more.

Guilt washed over Dirk as his cock wilted in the aftermath. He should have resisted, even though he didn't know how he could have. His mother had taken him completely by surprise and had his cock in her mouth before he realized what she was about to do. And all of this while she was under the influence of Ambien.

"I'm sorry, Mom," he blurted. "I shouldn't have let you do that. Forgive me, Mom, please forgive me."

His mother gave no sign that she heard his plea. She released his cock from her hot mouth and sat up. He thought she looked pleased with what she had done, but what sense did that make? She stood and walked slowly to the door of his room.

Against his wishes, he watched the sway of her hips, fascinated by the motion as he always was. He knew it would always be difficult for him to resist his mother. Would he be willing to give up the temptation? Or were his fantasies so compelling that he would subject himself to those temptations whenever he could?

Dirk spent a fretful forty-five minutes getting ready for work. At exactly the time when his mother should get up, plus a few minutes, he heard a knock at his door.

His mother pushed the door open, wearing a robe and slippers. "It's time for you to be going to work," she informed him, giving no sign of awareness that she had just given him a world-class blow job.

"Thanks, Mom, I'm almost ready," he responded.

When Dirk went downstairs to the kitchen, he found his mother putting the final touches on his breakfast.

"Thanks, Mom," he said. "It's really nice of you to get breakfast for me in the morning."

"What else would I do?" she responded. "You made my day so wonderfully special yesterday that I wanted to do something special for you. Breakfast isn't much but it's a start."

"You're always special to me, Mom," he said sincerely. He thought about the blow job as a very special treat but didn't mention it. "You just make sure you tell me if there's anything else I can do to make you feel special."

"Oh, I will," she said with a happy smile. "I'll see you after work."

When Dirk returned home from his job, he was surprised to see supper on the table waiting for him. His mother was usually tired after her own day of work but seemed to have boundless energy on this day.

After they ate, Dirk and his mother relaxed in the den, quietly enjoying each other's company. Dirk thought of several things he might say to start a conversation but his thoughts were so centered on her naked display from the night before and her blow job in the morning that he couldn't formulate anything that didn't evoke those events. How could he bring up such events when they were almost certainly the results of her taking Ambien and she probably didn't even remember them.

"Dirk, I'm going to get ready for bed," his mother announced.

When he looked at the clock, Dirk realized that it was the usual time for her to make that announcement. With her reliance on Ambien for sleep, she held to a very consistent schedule.

"OK, Mom, sleep well," he said.

He waited until she was out of sight, then made his way to his own room to undress and don his robe. He returned to the den. His mixed feelings tormented him as he waited. He wanted his mother to appear naked and move around on her Ambien-induced mission, yet he dreaded the possibility and difficulty of resisting the temptations she would present. His cock grew under his robe as he thought of the possibilities and the sexy behavior his mother had displayed the night before. That, in turn, triggered another round of guilt. What peace could he find when his desires, his intentions and his fears were in such conflict?

He glanced up and saw his mother approaching, just walking into the den, naked, beautiful and sexy. His cock instantly sprang to attention and he looked down to see if it had pushed his robe open. It hadn't but it was barely covered.

His mother approached Dirk, not going to any other part of the room. Her gaze was focused on the front of his robe, on the bulge that was clearly in evidence.

Dirk squirmed uncomfortably, the movement causing his robe to fall away from his hard-on. He watched his mother's face as she licked her lips. It seemed for all the world that she intended to suck his cock again. Dirk shivered in anticipation, eagerly hoping that his mother would again suck his willing cock.

She stood before Dirk, caressing her breasts and pulling at her nipples. As before, her nipples hardened, following the example of his hard cock.

Dirk reflexively grasped his hard cock, stroking it in synchronization with her strokes on her breast. The two flowed in a silent dance, each caressing tender flesh in full view of the other.

She lifted her breasts and held them, offering them to Dirk. Her gaze was still locked on his hard cock but Dirk felt like the offer was for him. How could that be if she were under the Ambien influence? Why did this moment feel different from the night before?

She turned and bent over, showing him that her pussy was moist and the lips slightly separated. There was no mistaking the look or fragrance with her pussy only a foot or so from his face. Dirk had no doubt that she was turned on.

She straightened and turned to face her son. She stepped forward, spreading her legs to straddle his legs. She moved closer, lifting one knee to place it next to him where he sat. It was clear that she intended to mount him.

"No, Mom, we can't do this," Dirk objected. He pushed on his mother's hips to keep her from approaching her goal. "Mom, please, I can't take advantage of you like this. It's all your Ambien. I want you but only when you want me and can make your own decision."

She sat on his thighs and smiled. She placed her hands on the sides of his face. "Dirk, I'm not under the influence of Ambien," she said. "I didn't take any Ambien tonight and I didn't take any last night either."

"What?" Dirk exclaimed. He was shocked by her revelation. If she didn't take Ambien either night, then her actions last night and this morning had to be intentional. And her actions in this moment also had to be intentional. Two of his fantasies had come true! "What about last night?"

"I'm sorry, Dirk, I had to know if you wanted me," she explained. "You told me in our tell-the-truth talk but I wanted concrete evidence. It was so exciting when you masturbated. It was all I could do to keep myself from licking the cum off your chest and stomach."

"And this morning?" he prompted.

"I wanted to know if you tasted as good as my dream indicated," she said. "It was better. And it's been so long since I sucked a perfect cock. Yours is perfect, you know."

"And now?" he asked.

"You want me and I want you," she confirmed. "You love me and I love you. As I said yesterday, if I find a man with those attributes, I intend to take him to my bed as my partner. I think you have those attributes and I want you. Right now, I want your perfect cock inside my hungry pussy."

"But Mom, I want to explore your body, to make long, slow love to you," Dirk objected. "I don't just want a quickie."

"I want all of that," she responded. "Exploring is exciting and I want it. A quickie is also exciting and I want that, too. We have lots of time to explore but I'm so horny right now that I want you inside of me without any more delay. Will you please fuck me?" The hunger in her eyes was obvious.

Dirk was shocked by his mother's request but so turned on by the imminent realization of another of his fantasies that he couldn't object. When she moved up his thighs and positioned her pussy over his hard shaft, he did nothing to interfere. When she positioned his glans at the wet entrance of her hungry cunt, he laid his hands on her hips and caressed gently. When she lowered her weight to begin to take his cock inside, he lifted his hips to help.

She lowered and raised herself, gently taking more and more of his cock into her pussy. Then, with a final sigh, she fully engulfed his shaft in her hot, slick pussy, resting her full weight on his pelvis.

Dirk responded with a sigh of his own. His cock was where he had wanted it to be in his most inspiring fantasies, and as he had hoped. The reality was so much better, like the concentrated essence of all his fantasies, wrapped warmly, clingingly, wetly around his excited, hard cock. He was surprised that the head of his cock was pressed against something in her pussy, just as it had been pressed against the back of her throat.

"Oh, that's so wonderful," she purred. "I love the way a perfect cock rubs my cervix." She moved her hips from side to side and Dirk felt his cock head rubbing inside his mother.

"Oh, God, Mom, I never dreamed it would feel this good," he exclaimed softly. He lifted his hips in time with her gyrations and felt additional rubbing on his cock.

"Yes, Sweetheart, and it gets better," his mother assured him. She leaned forward, bringing her breasts close enough that he could kiss and suck on them. "Suck my nipples, Dear."

Surprised that he was so distracted by the feelings imparted to his cock by his mother's pussy, Dirk raised his hands from her hips to gently pull her breasts toward his face. He kissed and sucked first one nipple, then the other. He continued to flick his tongue across her firm nipples while sucking on them, each in its turn. She moaned in response, expressing her pleasure. Then he realized that he could suck and lick both at once. He pressed her breasts together, pushing her nipples so that they touched. He lifted his head and sucked both nipples into his mouth, flicking them both with his tongue. Even in his fantasies he had never dreamed of doing this.

Moaning even more, his mother shifted her hips forward and back, changing the way his cock rubbed on her cervix. He moaned with the pleasure, then realized that the sound might additionally stimulate her nipples. He hummed louder.

"Mmmm, that's wonderful, Dirk," she breathed. "You do know how to make your mother feel special."

As tantalizing as her motion was, with the resultant rubbing on his cock head, Dirk was ready for more active participation, or at least more active stimulation. "Mom, are we going to do more than the subtle things we're already doing?" he asked. "I'm not complaining, you know, but my cock feels like it needs to move a little more in your hot, tight pussy."

"You do know how to sweet-talk a girl, don't you?" his mother quipped.

She moved just a little lower on his hips, causing his cock to partially withdraw from her pussy. Then she began to rock her hips, engulfing him fully on the forward stroke and almost letting him slide out on the reverse. The result was that the sensitive under-side of his cock head rubbed against the back side of her pussy.

"My god, Mom, that's incredible," Dirk exclaimed. The blatant stimulation of his cock, compared to the subtle effects of rubbing against his mother's cervix, threw him close to his orgasmic brink. His mother's motions were relentless, pushing him closer and closer. "Mom! Oh God! Mom, I'm about to . . . Oh, Uunnngghh," his unintelligible muttering merged into a final deep moan as he blasted cum into his mother's cunt.

With his first shot, his mother rocked her hips forward and took her son's cock as deeply inside as she could, again making it press against her cervix. She continued her hip movements to rub his cock head against that deep opening, taking his throbbing ejaculations around and into that pathway to her womb.

"Uunnngghh," Dirk continued to moan with the continued stimulation his mother gave him, as he unloaded spurt after spurt of his seed deep into his mother's body.

Finally, the last of his ejaculation spurted into his mother's body and Dirk's cock began to soften. Without its stiffness to help hold it against her cervix, his cock was no longer so intensely stimulated and he began to fall back into post-orgasmic bliss.

"Oh, God, Mom, I never knew it could be so good," he cooed.

"That's what happens when a perfect cock fucks a perfect pussy, Son," she explained happily.

"Mom, you didn't cum, did you?" Dirk asked, concerned that he hadn't made his mother as happy as he wished.

"No, but that's all right," she admitted. "You've given me more pleasure tonight than I've had for years. And we've just started. Your cock will revive, we'll fuck again and you'll make me cum, I know you will."

"Was Casper really that bad in bed?" he asked.

"He wasn't really bad but he couldn't push my buttons," she admitted. She rolled to her side, taking her weight off his pelvis and releasing his soft cock from her pussy. She placed her hand to gently cover his limp dick

"Mom, I have to admit something," he said. "I'm sorry I did it but I tricked you this morning."

"What, do you mean your trick with my clock?" she asked.

"You knew?" he responded, surprised.

"You set my clock so I'd get up an hour earlier," she explained. "I set my alarm so I'd get up an hour earlier. Between the two of us, I got up two hours early. I don't know how I was able to restrain myself from rushing in to suck your cock, but I did, somehow. You don't have to apologize, we both wanted what happened."

"We sure did," he admitted with a grin. "That was wonderful."

"I thought so, too," she said. "In fact, I was hoping that you'd let me do that frequently."

"Be my guest, Mom, any time you want," he said with a happy smile.

"Dirk, there's something else we need to make clear," she said, her grin fading from her face.

"This sounds serious," Dirk responded, teasing. "Do you mean that I shouldn't mention Casper again?"

"Casper is history," she said. "I don't care if you mention him or not. It doesn't make any difference. What does make a difference is that I have to continue taking Ambien for a while."

"So you want me to leave you alone when you're on Ambien?" he asked. He thought of the guilt he felt when he was tempted to manipulate his mother in her Ambien moments.

"On the contrary, I don't want you to leave me alone ever," she corrected. "I'm proud of you for trying so hard not to take advantage of me while I was under the influence of my Ambien. But we're going to be sleeping together from now on. When you want to fuck me, eat me or otherwise make love to me, Ambien or not, I want you to do it."

"So what's the problem?" Dirk asked.

"Sometimes, after really vigorously making love, a woman will end up sore," she explained. "When I'm on Ambien, don't be that vigorous. When I end up sore, I want to remember the extreme pleasure that made me that way. So make love to me gently when I'm on Ambien. We'll be vigorous when I'm not. And I think the doctor will take me off the Ambien before very long. Then we won't worry about it at all."

Dirk's cock had started to harden, beginning its revival, when his mother talked about all the possibilities she wanted to pursue. He felt her hand shift as she stroked its growing splendor.

"It feels like your perfect cock is getting ready for another round," his mother said happily. "I'm glad it responds to such an old, saggy woman."

"Mom, you keep saying that but it's not true," Dirk objected. "You're beautiful and sexy and I've never wanted another woman as much as I want you."

"Oh, you're just saying that to get into my twat," she teased.

"I want in there again and again," he admitted, "but it's not just words. If you're not careful, I'll have to find a way to prove to you just how beautiful you are."

"And how do you suppose you can do that?" she asked with a grin.

Dirk wondered if her claims to be old were just a tease, a way to pull compliments or something she believed. When she talked about proof, he thought of the frat parties he had attended, the ones where coeds got naked and, in some cases, fucked their dates in front of the entire fraternity. If his mother attended one of those parties, getting the experience of all the fraternity brothers vying for her attention, she'd have no doubt that she was beautiful, sexy and desired.

As Dirk thought of the possibilities, his cock regained full hardness.

"I can think of a few things," he answered, reaching to caress one of his mother's breasts.

"Oh, I know I can turn you on," she said happily, stroking his hard cock with her soft hand. "But that just proves that we want to make love together. I think we'll be able to do that even as I get older and saggier."

"Be careful what you wish for, Mom," Dirk said. "I can prove to you that you're sexy and beautiful and that nearly any man would like to make love to you. Are you willing to let me prove that?"

"That sounds intriguing," she admitted, "but at the moment, there's a hard, perfect cock that I want to fuck and it's right here in my hand. My pussy is wet and ready. Would you like to fill me up?"

"I'd love to, Mom," he confirmed.

She rolled to her back and opened her legs in invitation. Dirk positioned himself between his mother's legs, his hard cock seeking her wet, open-mouthed pussy. He marveled at how her breasts bounced around on her chest, sitting slightly to each side but not drooping over as they would if they were as saggy as she said they were. She really had magnificent breasts.

He pressed his hard-on into his mother's cunt slowly, tenderly, making short strokes to give his cock sufficient lubrication and penetrate her in a teasing, stimulating way.

She looked at him with a fond smile and cooed with each stroke as he penetrated deeper and deeper.

He smiled at her in turn, his eyes reflecting the increasing pleasure he felt as more and more of his hard length disappeared inside.

Mother and son celebrated their new sexual partnership with a deep and vigorous fuck on that first day of their new life together.

== == == == ==

"God, Mom, that was fantastic," Dirk exclaimed in the aftermath of his third intense orgasm with his beautiful, hot mother. "As much as I fantasized about you, I never dreamed it would be like this?"

"I gather you approve," his mother responded with a proud smile. She felt her own sense of wonder at her son's performance. Casper, the lover she had discarded when she decided to have sex with her son, had never rocked her world like her son just had. Dirk's father had been able to rock her from time to time. Would Dirk continue to show the endurance and performance he had just given her or would he be more like his father, rocking her world only when he was extraordinarily excited?

Denise was eager to share more sex with her son. She loved him with all her heart and wanted the best for him, including all the tricks she could deliver with her pussy and her mouth. She also wanted the best for herself. She felt she should be a little cautious with her son. She knew she desired more sex than most men could deliver. But her experience taught her that she got more sex if she didn't totally drain her men each time. Much like priming a pump, she would get more if she left just a little behind.

Had she already drained Dirk during their first session of sex together?

"Oh, yeah, I approve," Dirk answered happily but wearily. "You do know how to show your son a good time." He smiled at his mother, lying naked next to him on her bed. He took her hand gently in his.

Denise recognized the signs. He was amazed by the experience but nearly exhausted. She might be able to coax his penis to hardness again but trying to do so stood the risk of failure. She didn't want her young stud to experience failure on their first full night together. Still, in case he had more in him and wanted to give it to her, she'd leave the door open. "Just say the word, Sweetheart," she said. "I'll show you a good time whenever you want. You certainly showed me a good time." She returned his happy smile.

StoryPal
StoryPal
150 Followers