Ambrosia: Food of the God's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue flicked the tip of Gianni's erect penis, sending a spasm through Gianni's body. As he took Gianni in his mouth he began to suck, allowing a moan to escape Gianni's mouth. George looked up into Gianni's face as he sucked and licked Gianni's balls. Gianni's eyes were closed, his face raised toward the sun, moaning in pleasure for George not to stop. George continued to pleasure Gianni's member until Gianni realized his thrusts were becoming too close to climax. He pulled George to his face and licked the salt off of George's lips before kissing him deeply.

Gianni made his way to George's cock. George felt the electrical shock of Gianni's tongue on his penis as it shot up his spine. George moaned with undeniable pleasure, as Gianni worked the shaft of George's cock with his hand while sucking on the head of the penis.

"Aah that feels so good. Don't stop!" George shuddered exasperated. George loved blow jobs, both giving and receiving, and he was currently being given an excellent example of one. Gianni sucked with such fervor, George felt he was going to burst. Gianni, feeling George getting too excited, stopped.

"Not yet. I want you to fuck me."

George sighed at this beautiful man with his sexy accent. Gianni got up and took out some condoms and lube from his bag. He threw George a condom, as he leaned in front of a rock using one hand for support and on lubing his hungry bottom.

George got up, slid on the condom, and stood behind Gianni. He teased Gianni with his lubed dick by slapping and rubbing Gianni's awaiting ass.

"No more games. I want you inside me," Gianni pleaded, grabbing George's penis and guiding it into him.


George watched Gianni's face as he slowly entered him, seeing the grimace of pain turn into a mouthful of unreleased moans, as he moved deeper. He pulled back and pushed deeper, gaining rhythm as they both moaned simultaneously.

"You feel so good," Gianni groaned, "I wanted you to take me last night, but I was working."

"It's okay," George breathed, "We are together now."

George took his hand and grabbed Gianni's penis and began pumping as he thrust in and out of him.

"You are so hot," George whispered, his voice drowned out by Gianni's moans of pleasure.

Gianni took George's hand and removed it from his penis. George's penis filled Gianni and Gianni felt the pleasure pain phenomena with each thrust as George hit his prostate. The constant feeling of being on the edge of climax was too great for him.

"You must stop. I don't want to cum yet."

Gianni stood up, as George pulled out and began kissing George as he lead him to the towels. George laid down, head propped on his bag, as Gianni lowered himself onto George's cock. Facing George, he leaned down and kissed him ravenously as he rode George's hard thick cock with the same fervor.

He rode George for a long while until George's eyes closed, head tilted back and he said, "I'm going to cum soon."

"Cum inside me," Gianni moaned as he stroked his penis.

"Aah," George moaned, his dick pulsating with cum into the condom and Gianni's ass.

He looked up at Gianni, whose eyes were closed, face contorted in ecstasy, and cum exploding from his cock all over George's neck and chest.

George's thrusts became less as he slowed to a stop and Gianni fell on top of him. They kissed and smiled at one another.

"That was fabulous," George managed to say between kisses.

"I know," Gianni answered.

They lay together underneath the sun glistening in sweat and cum.

"We have to get you back to your friend," Gianni said.

"She will be okay," George answered, "Anyways, I still have enough in me for another go."

Gianni smiled at him, sending warmth through George's chest and kissed him.

"Well, let's go cool off and get clean with a quick swim and I will see what I can do for you," Gianni said still grinning. "Remember that I will be in Washington in a month, and I plan on seeing you very frequently."

George's face lit up, and he said, "Well I will be here for two more days, and I want to make sure I see you again before I go."

Gianni got up and looked at George with his beautiful brown eyes and smile which could bring joy to the coldest of hearts and spoke the words, "I have to give you something to write home about, now don't I?" before jumping into the cool, awaiting waters.

12