Amelia and Daniel and KimK and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers

"Let me get up on my knees and make it more fun for everybody."

I knew exactly what she had in mind, and I was eager to do what she wanted. Daniel and Amelia got on either side of Kim and helped her get into the new position she wanted, while I leaned back on my heels to wait. When she was ready again, she reached back to spread her ass cheeks and I buried my face between them and resumed where I had left off, which was the bottom of he left cheek. I like using my own hands to guide her body, so they took over from Kim's more delicate fingers, and I spread those lovely round lobes as far as I could and crammed my face between them.

Our host and hostess stayed active, kneeling beside Kim to fondle and suck and lick her breasts and scooping up the fragrant juices that were gushing from her pussy. I felt a little bit gypped, because they were licking most of her fresh nectar off their fingers, but I was having such a great time caressing her succulent ass with my tongue, I didn't really care that much.

Besides being a great beauty, Kim is a very sensuous woman, and I could feel her pleasure already mounting toward another orgasm. Her body was weaving from side to side, making the others earn their treat of the ambrosia, as her ass fucked back against my face. I knew she wouldn't come, though, until I began thrusting my tongue against her precious rosebud itself or somebody started sucking her clit again, so I continued taking my time. I licked all the way down her left cheek and around and back up her gorgeous right hemisphere until I was at the top, where I had started.

Licking Kim's ass, which had been great when I started, was getting even better with every stroke or thrust of my tongue. I was meandering down the inside of her cheek, reveling in the texture. Farther out, it had been like damask linen but, in close to her rosebud, the puckering had started, and her ass felt to my tongue like crushed velvet. I circled around her rosebud again and back up to the place where I had started.

She knew where I was going next, and it is her favorite part of what I was doing besides being my own. "Put your tongue in me, George," she urged me. "Make me come!"

That was exactly what I was going to do, but first, I licked down the middle of her cleft, flipping my tongue up and down as I slowly went lower. Anticipating what I would be doing momentarily, Kim was ramming her ass back against my face even harder and her body was yawing from side to side. It was fortunate Daniel and Amelia were there to hold her up, or she would have fallen over and interrupted our fun.

And, I was certainly having an enormous amount of fun. I love eating pussy and, with an ass as gorgeous as the one in front of my face, I love eating her there almost as much. We had reached the best part of what we were doing, so I dragged the tip of my tongue slowly down the tan rosebud itself until I had reached the lower edge before thrusting back up, pressing the tip of my tongue against the center of the best part of all.

Knowing how to make that best part even better, I moved my fingertips in close and gently pulled apart the edges of the hole that had already felt so great to me. While gently holding her open as far as I could, I slowly moved the tip of my tongue around the smooth, pink interior. This was as close as I could come to actually inserting my tongue, because that organ, although great for licking, would not be able to get stiff enough to make any actual penetration, although I certainly wished I could.

What I was doing was good enough for Kim, though. "Yes! Yes!" She was crying ecstatically. "Lick me! Suck my clit!" That last plea was directed at Daniel, who was the person in the best position to do what she wanted.

He took advantage of that and moved under the sexy visitor to wrap his mouth around her clit, leaving his wife to be mostly responsible for keeping the hotsy upright after she started coming. Kim took advantage too, once more thrusting her ass and pussy against the two mouths who that giving them pleasure. She was whimpering loudly and her body was swaying and lurching about on the bed when she uttered a cry of ecstasy and started coming.

Kim's movements became even wilder, but I could do nothing to help keep her upright, because my face was wedged between her ass cheeks, and my hands were spreading those lovely hemispheres. Daniel helped because, although his mouth was also busy, he was able to place his hands on her hips to keep her on her knees, rather than toppling over. Amelia did more than either of us men, kneeling in front of the sexy brunette and steadying her shoulders while her coming continued for almost two minutes.

When she climaxed, all her muscles clenched, including those of her ass, and Kim rammed her pleasure holes against the two mouths that were delighting her in those two places. After her orgasm, she relaxed, and the others let her fall slowly forward until she was lying face down with the pillow under her waist. I remained with her while she was falling and, when she was lying face down, I gave her adorable rosebud a few final licks before raising my head.

I looked at Daniel and saw his cock was once again as stiff as it had been when Kim took it into her mouth. Mine was fully erect too, after the great time I had with what might be the most beautiful ass in the world. What I wanted was to fuck her where I had just been licking, which was what I would have done if it had been just the two of us and we had been in my house. However, I could see that Daniel wanted the same thing, and a spirit of Noblesse oblige forced me to overrule my desire. Instead, I would eat the pussy of Amelia, followed by fucking her in the same place.

This was no great hardship for me. I had never seen her even partially naked until then, and that was something I would have enjoyed, and was enjoying then. She is a rather short woman with the perfect breasts I mentioned earlier. Her waist is slender, and I could see how it flares nicely into her hips and ass. Amelia's figure is not as sexy as Kim's but then, whose is?

She was already highly aroused and lying on her back, with her hands fondling her own nipples and waiting for me to begin eating her pussy, but there was something else I had to do first. I went to the bathroom where I had seen a big bottle of Listerine. Even though I had thoroughly washed Kim's ass, and had enjoyed every minute I spent doing it, when I switch my lingual attentions from an ass to a pussy, I always carefully wash out my mouth to avoid any problems that might affect the pussy. I also opened the packet I had picked up from the big pile of condoms on top of the dresser. Planning on using it later, I took the contents back to the bed and placed it on a corner of the mattress where it would be out of the way.

When I climbed back onto the bed, I saw Daniel was slowly plunging his cock in and out of Kim's gorgeous ass, and his wife was waiting for me with her legs spread. She was lubricating heavily, and her fingers were tweaking her nipples, so I decided to skip what I usually did with a woman's breasts and go straight to her pussy. I knelt between her legs; she raised them, and I wrapped my arms around her thighs, bringing my face to a point just inches from the place I wanted so much to lick.

As I usually do, I first gazed on her gorgeous pussy, especially the soft light brown skin, which was completely hairless. Amelia must have shaved or had herself waxed that morning. She was already in a high state of arousal from eating Kim's delectable pussy, and her inner lips were a dark pink and were blossoming through her slit. Very gently, I spread the edges of that aperture and was rewarded by a great fragrant cloud that arose to please my nostrils. Some of her juices had spattered on her pretty brown thighs, and I licked them off, finding them to be delicious.

From even that contact, Amelia was starting to coo in pleasure, a sound that was music to my ears. Eating her pussy would be a treat to all my senses, but the one to be the most gratified was my sense of touch. The skin of her thighs had been soft and smooth and delightful and, when I started licking one of her outer lips, my tongue seemed to think it was in Paradise. Taking my time and wanting to make the extreme pleasure last, I licked up to the end of the lip and kissed her soft, brown Mount of Venus.

As soon as I brought my mouth back to her pussy, I devoured the fresh nectar Amelia had just produced and started licking her other outer lip. I took longer with this one, covering the same place over and over and, by the time I reached her mons, my friend's cooing had changed to moans of bliss. I raised my head to look at her body and was elated to see how she was writhing in joy, and her eyes were closed while her mouth was open in a blissful smile.

I also glanced next to us to see how her husband and Kim were doing, and they were having a terrific time too. Instead of being on her knees, she was lying on her belly with a pillow under her waist, so her gorgeous ass was raised high in the air, but she would not be able to topple over. Daniel was sprawled on her back slowly plowing his cock in and out of that lovely place while she fucked back to meet him. The sounds of pleasure they were both making were quite similar to those uttered by Amelia, until she interrupted herself to chide me for my lack of attention to her.

"Come on George. Quit gawking at them and keep eating my pussy!"

Slightly abashed, I returned to what was my first love anyhow and, after licking off all the fresh juices she had just secreted, started applying my tongue to her between a pair of inner and outer labia. As I always like to do, I started with the small and extremely smooth, slick area between the origins of those lips, intending to have my tongue meander slowly upward. As soon as I touched that very sensitive spot, her pussy started squirming under my face, and her erotic movements became more pronounced as I continued licking between the lips.

When I reached the point where they are close together, I tilted my head so I could slide my tongue into the seam between them. I love all parts of eating a pussy, such as the one under my face then, but one of my favorites is when my tongue feels the slickness of a woman's wet outer lip, contrasted with the inner one, which will be puffy and swollen with her lust. Amelia must have liked it too, for her moans started ending in whimpers, and she started fucking up against my face. I continued upward, until I reached the point where that inner lip merges with the other to form her clit hood.

Once again, I raised my head to check on the reactions of the people sharing the bed. Amelia's body was thrashing all over and her head, with her eyes shut and a broader smile on her face, was tossing about on her pillow. The other couple was also truly reveling in their sexual encounter. Kim's body was almost rising off the bed as she rammed her ass back to meet the thrusts of Daniel, and her arms and legs were waving and flexing in the same tempo as the plunges of his cock in and out of her ass. To somebody looking down from the ceiling of the bedroom and seeing her limbs moving, the sight would have resembled a beautiful light tan frog swimming in a pond.

This time, Amelia did not urge me to get busy on her pussy, and she didn't need to, because I only spent a few seconds looking around before returning to the ocean of her nectar awaiting me. I eagerly consumed the delicious snack and started to lick between her other pair of inner and outer lips. I treated them the same way, and the lady's physical responses once again became more strenuous. Her hips started swiveling under my face, thrusting her legs back and forth past the sides of my head, like a lovely pair of soft brown pistons, and her sobs and whimpers of bliss were practically continuous.

When I reached the end of this inner lip, I checked progress again. Amelia's clit had completely pushed its way out from behind its protective hood, and her thighs had turned slightly outward, presenting her pussy even more thoroughly to my attentions. She was ready to come, as ready as she would ever be, and I knew it was time to take her clit into my mouth and suck and lick the precious little darling until she reached a glorious orgasm. First, my tongue sluiced all her fresh juices into my mouth and, when I had them all, I moved my face a few inches upward toward the swollen morsel.

She felt what I was starting to do. "Yes! Yes! Suck my clit!" Amelia urged me, followed by some equally excited words in her native language.

I didn't really need the urging, because there was nothing I wanted to do more at that time than to take her adorable clit into my mouth and suck on it until she climaxed. With my lips forming a seal, I sucked, making sure the actions of my mouth were in synch with the thrusts of her pussy into my face. As the rest of my mouth worked, so did my tongue, licking and fondling the sides and top of the swollen little cutie.

Abruptly, Amelia said something else I didn't understand, but I knew it meant she was coming. Her legs continued thrusting back and forth past me, but her thighs clamped onto my head and her hands buried themselves in what little hair I have. I became a very willing prisoner of her legs as they started swinging from side to side, carrying me with them while her pussy seemed to be trying to wrap itself around my face. There was nothing I could do anyhow, except keep my arms clamped snugly around Amelia's thighs and her clit securely inside my mouth while I enjoyed the wild ride.

After almost two of the greatest minutes of my life, she cried out ecstatically but incoherently, as all her muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy up against my mouth. After her great orgasm, she collapsed into a heap under my face. Her hands released my head; her arms flopped at her sides and her legs also let go but remained draped over my shoulders. Greedily, I feasted on the wealth of fresh nectar that had just been produced. I licked the delicious juices from her thighs and belly where it had spattered and from all over her pussy, but I left enough of it inside her dripping pink hole to serve its natural function of lubrication, because I had an urgent need to fuck her.

When I had eaten all I would allow myself, I straightened up, but remained on my knees and let Amelia's legs fall to the mattress. My cock was hard and clamoring for its turn and pointing at the wet hole where it so badly wanted to be entertained. I picked up the condom I had left on the bed and rolled it into place and glanced over at the two people beside us.

Kim's body was thrashing around on the mattress as much as she could with Daniyal on top of her, and she was begging her partner to play with her clit and bring her to an orgasm. I didn't watch very long, but I saw him reach around her hip, and I knew he was feeling for her pussy while continuing to drive his cock in and out of her ass. He apparently found it and, presumably, did what she wanted, because I heard her cry out in joy as she started to come.

I was much more concerned with Amelia's pussy just then, and I leaned over her with one hand placed on the bed next to her side. My other hand held my cock, guiding it toward its wet target. She was still lying on her back with her mouth in a smile of joy and her eyes closed, but she opened them and, when she saw my cock moving toward her, the smile became more lascivious.

"That was great, George. I came like crazy, and I hope your cock can do the same thing." After that encouragement, Amelia reached down and used her thumbs to spread her pussy lips for me.

Hoping the same thing, I leaned forward, holding my stiff shaft with one hand and supporting my weight on the other. Bending my elbow to lower my body, I moved closer until I felt the tip of my cock make contact with her plethora of juices. I rubbed the head in her wetness to spread the natural lubrication and, after her fingers guided my cock to the perfect spot, thrust into her. I sighed happily, and so did Amelia when the head wedged between her thumbs and through the soft, pink portal of the delightful place we both wanted it.

For a few seconds, I stayed in that position, letting the intense pleasure flow through my body, and I could tell Amelia was already receiving the same kind of delights from our coupling. With a second thrust, another inch of my cock burrowed its way into her tight pussy, and we both sighed in bliss. I continued like that, easing my shaft into her eager pussy in small increments until the entire length was embedded, and my pubic hair was tickling the sensitive bare skin of her pussy.

She reached her arms up in a silent invitation, and it was an offer I could not refuse. I slid my hands under her shoulders and she reached up to hold my neck so we could share another passionate kiss. The full lengths of our naked bodies were in contact with each other, but Amelia could still move easily under me.

I had been concentrating on the tight pussy under me, but I couldn't help but hear Kim's joyful cry as she climaxed from what Daniel's cock and hand were doing for her. After Amelia and I broke off our long kiss, I glanced at the other couple on the bed, and was rather surprised to see her husband had resumed fucking Kim with long, slow strokes into her delightful ass. I felt a very tiny twinge of jealousy, which was irrational, because the pussy that had engulfed my cock was one of the tightest and wettest places I had seen or felt for a long time.

Still moving slowly, I drew back, paused with just the head of my cock inside her and plunged all the way back in again. Amelia must have felt my shaft as it surged into her pussy, because she hooked her ankles around my legs and fucked back to meet me, until our bodies came together with a pleasant wet sound. I remained like that for another minute, reveling in the fabulous things her internal pussy muscles were doing for me, and listening to her soft moans of joy from what I was doing for her. The second stroke was a duplicate of the first, slow and long, and ending in our bodies coming together with a spatter of juices and sounds of exquisite pleasure.

We continued fucking like that, with long, slow strokes and our bodies meeting the same way. Amelia continued fucking back to meet me, but the movements of her body were steadily becoming less controlled. We were getting tremendous pleasure from what we were doing, but she knew a way to make it even better.

"Let me set the pace for a while, George."

I had no problem doing what I knew she wanted. "Okay," I said, and changed my position slightly.

With my cock buried inside her pussy, I pushed up with my arms and raised my body so Amelia could move even more freely under me. She gripped my upper arms and pushed against them, sliding her body toward the head of the bed until she stopped, with just the head of my cock still inside her pussy. After pausing for a few seconds, she pulled against my arms and against my legs with hers and slid under me, impaling her pussy on my hard shaft. I waited until my cock was almost completely imbedded in her, before thrusting forward so our bodies met with a soft "smack" and two blissful moans.

Pausing as I had earlier, Amelia remained lying under me, while the residual pleasure rippled through our bodies. When she started moving again, her next stroke was the same as the first had been, even to the sounds of pleasure and the wet noise of our bodies meeting. Over and over, she moved to and fro under me, giving tremendous pleasure to my cock with her tight, wet pussy, while her hard nipples raked across my chest. As she continued, I could see Amelia was getting closer to her climax. Her movements were more erratic, and her head, eyes closed and mouth open in bliss, started rolling from side to side on her pillow.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers