Amen Sister (Setting Mary Free)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wade had stripped Frank's pants and undies completely off now, and wrestled his shirt, tie and jacket off as well. He was completely nude now. But he was still leaned over in the same position, his bare ass (by now very, very red) thrust up and vulnerable. My sopping wet "gag" was still in his mouth so he couldn't say anything, but I knew this was the crowning humiliation for him. He was going to be spanked on the Holy Altar where he performed dozens of religious ceremonies every week. I knew he was never doing to see that altar the same after today.

Wade took the rope and the knife and I watched, fascinated, as he expertly hogtied Frank, binding his wrists to his feet, further hoisting up his already well-spanked posterior and providing himself better access to it.

"How's he look?" Wade asked me.

I could only blush and look away. Wade laughed. "Come on," he said, "What's the first word that comes to your mind?"

I tried to stop myself, but something made me blurt it out: "Cute," I said. "He looks cute with his little bare tail raised way up in the air for you."

I knew it was humiliating Frank but I was beyond the point of caring. I was having fun and nothing was going to stop me.

Wade had me sit down in the front pew, just eight feet from the altar, and he removed his belt. He doubled it up and snapped it loudly a few times. Frank jumped, startled by the loudness of it.

Then the serious spanking started. He gave him several hard cracks with the belt and had me count them. I lost count a couple times (this time legitimately because I was having trouble concentrating on anything except how sexy Wade looked).

As if catching my mood, he stopped at about twelve and asked me. "Pardon me, ma'am but these pants are very confining and I want to give this little wimp what he deserves. Would you mind very much if I removed them?"

My heart started beating like a jackhammer. I could only nod enthusiastically.

Wade undid his pants and slid them off, and there he stood, clad only in his tight white jockey shorts. My mouth fell open at the view!

I could see the immense imprint of his astonishing penis – his cock! To say it was huge would be an understatement. It

stretched the material of his cotton drawers almost to the tearing point. And below the outline of that big dick I could see his powerful balls, tight and round.

And, speaking of tight and round, his ass looked like something from one of those Greek-god statues. Even though I was seeing it covered by the thin cover of his underpants, I didn't have to stretch my imagination to picture what it would look like bare and exposed.

I knew it wouldn't be long before I would be seeing it that way.

I watched in open-mouthed awe as he swiveled those hips, getting the most out of every swat to poor Frank's ass. Frank kept wriggling around trying to avoid the slaps but Wade wasn't taking any pity on him.

Finally, after I had counted (however inaccurately) eighteen swats, Wade rested a minute and smiled at me.

"How am I doing?" he asked me, grinning a naughty, Johnny Depp grin.

I didn't know what to say, but the devil put the words in my mouth: "I don't think Frank ever put the fear of God into anyone on that altar like you're putting it into him today."

Instantly, I covered my mouth and giggled nervously, not believing I'd said it.

"Let me ask you something," Wade said. "When this wimpy little coward spanks you, what does he spank you with?"

It was then that I remembered my "prayer" from earlier in the morning. I was being offered an opportunity for perfect quid-pro-quo revenge.

"The ruler," I said.

"Run get it," Wade said. "And while you're gone, I'm going to get out of these confining jockeys."

My heart was pounding as I raced into the rectory where Frank and I slept and retrieved the ruler he had, just that morning, used on my bottom.

When I got back I almost fainted.

Frank was still tied to the altar. And there was Wade, completely nude, mounted on Frank's back, sitting casually astride him. He had taken my panties out of Frank's mouth and slipped in a length of the rope. He held the ends like reins in his left hand and with his right, he was playing with his gigantic dick, slowly stroking it. It was standing way way up at attention and he stroked it slowly and masterfully. The effect was one of a cowboy nonchalantly masturbating as he rode bareback on his horse out in the great outdoors.

My knees suddenly felt like rubber and I thought I was going to pass out from the intensity of the rush of excitement that thundered through me.

I half sat, half collapsed on the front pew and watched as he continued stroking himself. I could see the clear wetness of precum glistening on the tip of his cock.

"How do I look riding the range?" he asked me playfully.

I fought to catch my breath. "Looks like you're going to bust my bronco for me," I said. "Do you think you can tame him?" I have no idea where that came from. But hearing myself say it made me feel a dirty tingle in my body and made us both laugh. It was pretty clear that the "bronc" had already been "busted." But Wade caught the spirit immediately.

"Hand me that ruler."

I gave it to him and watched as he pretended to "spur" Frank and bounced up and down on his back, all the while, slapping his ass with a ruler the way a rider would use a riding crop on a wild horse.

And the crazy – let's face it, funny -- thing about it was that as he smacked away on Frank's ass, Frank really did seem to "buck" in an effort to get away.

Finally though, he stopped struggling and Wade playfully tipped an imaginary cowboy hat to me and "dismounted."

He cut Frank loose and took the "reins" out of his mouth. He grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face roughly close to his own. "Okay preacher man. That should teach you not to disobey me. But remember there's plenty more red-ass where that came from. Are you going to behave and serve me without giving me any backtalk?"

"Yes Sir," Frank said. I couldn't believe how completely he had been conquered and subjugated.

"Well that's good," Wade said. "Because I'm going to give your wife the fucking of her life and you're going to help me prepare her for it. Now lay down here on the floor on your back."

Frank quickly obeyed, slightly favoring his sore derriere.

Then Wade turned to me.

"Give me your hand," he said. And he reached out and guided my hand to his huge hard tool. "Take it in your hand," he commanded me.

I could barely get my hand around it but I managed to do it and it felt great.

"As you can see, I'm considerably bigger than what you're used to." He flipped his head derisively in the direction of Frank's little penis which was surprisingly hard but just about the size of Wade's thumb. "So you're going to have to be good and lubed up to take me all the way into that sweet delicious pussy. So I want you to sit on this boy's face and let him get you completely greased up with his tongue."

"What?!" Frank and I said at the same time.

"You heard me," Wade said. "You're going to ride his face.

"And by the way," he said to Frank, "I may want to go in her 'back door' too. So I want you to lick her from the top of her cunt all the way to the top of the back of her ass. I want you to get her pussy and her ass completely juicy. Spend some good generous time on her clit. Or you're going over my lap and get another good ol' spanking."

I was shell shocked. I had never had a man give me oral sex. I had always been told it was sinful and Frank cited biblical passages that backed it up. But before I knew it, Wade had positioned me over Frank's face with my knees on either side of his head. Then he eased me down and I felt, for the first time, the heaven of a man's tongue working on my clit and into my pussy and even "French kissing" my ass.

While Frank worked away on me, I threw my head back and closed my eyes and went into something like a trance.

Wade grabbed hold of Frank's balls and told me: "Just let me know if he gets lazy and lets up." And then to Frank: "If I she tells me you're easing up. I'm going to squeeze these babies until you get right back on her case. You got that?"

"Mmphh, Mummphh" Frank said.

TO BE CONTINUED.

12