American Mom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
316 Followers

'I wonder if he's still a virgin,' she thought, as her fingers traced along the length of her slit. 'Surely he's too shy at his age to have gone all the way with one of the neighborhood girls,' she realized. 'Does he realize how his huge cock measures up to the little dicks of the other boys? He must have compared himself in the boys' locker room after gym,' she figured. 'Whichever girl first discovers Steve has such a magnificent tool in his pants will be one lucky girl.'

Then Francine thought about it. 'If I was a teenager again, looking at my first dick; the size of Steve's cock might scare the hell out of me. Imagine if I had dated a guy with a huge dick like Steve's? I would have been scared shitless at the sight of that giant trying to poke my virgin pussy.'

As she thought about Steve's "Wonder Dick" entering her pussy, her fingers found her clit. It was erect and throbbing, sticking out from between her inner lips, begging to be touched.

At first, she just ran the length of her right index finger alongside of it, feeling the tingling sensation as she did. With the tips of her index and middle fingers together, she began to concentrate on her clit more intensely. She began to rub her engorged nub in a circular motion, creating ripples of pleasure in her most sensitive area as her mind continued to wonder what it would be like to spread her legs wide to accept such a gigantic cock like Steve's.

She could only imagine the feeling of that huge dick entering her pussy, causing her pussy lips to stretch and open wide to accommodate its immense thickness. 'Would it hurt,' she wondered? Though she was no virgin, she knew that her pussy was tiny and tight. 'Would all of that big cock fit inside my little cunt?'

Francine's left hand reached for the bottle of shampoo resting on the dish of the tiled wall. She began to roll the bottle around in her hand, figuring that the circumference of the bottle was about the same as Steve's cock, though perfectly round.

'Jesus,' she thought, 'that would be huge. Would it fit inside of me?' As crazy as her excitement and curiosity was making her, she wanted to know what it might feel like to have something that thick inside her pussy.

She had to find out.

She stopped frigging her clit, and used the fingers of her right hand to help spread her pussy lips open. She brought her left hand down, holding the bottle, and angled it, lining it up with her open hole. Carefully, she began to bottle into the entrance of her womanhood. At first, it was easy-going, slipping in about an inch or so. But it would go no further.

Francine began to roll the bottle around inside her pussy. Between her own natural lubricant that was flowing freely and the slippery bottle mixing with the warm water, she was able to push it in about another inch.

'Holy shit,' she thought. 'What would it take to fit his huge dick in my pussy?' she asked herself, wondering if such a thing was possible. She adjusted her position and found herself lying almost flat on the floor of the tub, the water rising to cover her chin. She lifted her legs up, spread them wide, and brought them closer to her breasts, trying to open herself even more.

Then she pushed on the bottle again. A little at a time, she began to feel the bottle slip in, filling her up as her vaginal walls began to close in around the bottle, clutching it. Inch by inch, she eased the bottle in until at last, her pussy had accepted the entire thing.

'Oh my God,' she thought as she felt the bottle inside her. She could feel her pussy lips stretched wide apart. Never in her life had she placed anything inside her except her own fingers, tampons and vibrators. None of the cocks that had known the inside of her pussy ever filled her up like this.

Using the fingers of her left hand to hold the bottle in place, Francine resumed the finger job on her clit. With her labia stretched to the limit, her clit now stood out like a miniature penis, easily accessible to the tips of her fingers.

Slowly, then more quickly, she began to stroke her clit. Those ripples of pleasure she had felt before were turning into waves, sending chills throughout her body. As she rubbed her clitoris even faster, she pictured Steve's young stiff cock inside her instead of the bottle. The bottle merely filled her. But in her mind, Steve's cock not only filled her; it was thrusting inside her, in and out, his cock in motion in her fantasy, as she quickened her fingers' movement on her clit.

"Uhhhmmmmm; Yes, Steve. Fuck me!" she whispered as she fingered her clit a little harder and a little faster in the tub. Her hips began to respond to the pending orgasm, thrusting up and down to meet the imaginary cock thrusting within her as she pictured her teenage son pumping away on top of her.

The motion of her hips was causing the water in the tub to splash up against her face, but she didn't care. She was too close to orgasm to stop now. Her body tensed, muscles tightened as she strained for the release she was craving.

She reached up with her left hand and began pinching the nipple of her left breasts as she neared her climax. Her pussy muscles contracted causing the bottle to move slowly at first, then to shoot out of her vagina. The sensation of the bottle as it slipped out of her cunt pushed her over the edge.

Her orgasm hit fast and hard, causing her to slip down even more in the tub. As she continued to finger her clit, she struggled to keep her head above the water. "Oh, Shit!" she cried out, as the intensity of the orgasm brought her to new heights of pleasure. It was all she could do to continue wiggling her fingers against her clit and keep her head above water.

Eventually her head slipped under. But she came up sputtering, calling out, "Don't stop, Steve. Yes. Right there!" as she imagined the base of his thick cock rubbing up against her clit.

As she came down from her self-pleasuring she began to formulate her plan for tomorrow.

Hardplay
Hardplay
316 Followers
12