American Mom Ch. 11-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we should both fuck our son's together!" Francine demanded as she slid two fingers inside Lois's tight fuck-tunnel, pumping them in and out of her horny pussy like a small, thrusting prick.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes! I want to be Steve's cock whore; just like his mama!" Lois screamed and clutched her hands around Francine's thighs, her whole body trembling as the pleasure of the busty MILF'S cunt-sucking and finger-fucking steadily built up in her sexy, naked body.

"That's right, I'm a slut! Oh fuck, you're a great pussy-licker! Suck my clit! Unh! Oh, Francine, please suck my clit! I'm close, I need to cum! Oh fuck, I need to cum!"

Lois's swollen clit was protruding from the top of her pink little cunt. Francine flicked her tongue higher, brushing and swiping the tingling, pulsing clit expertly. Lois instantly dug her fingers into Francine's thighs and humped her ass at a much quicker pace, coating Francine's face with a layer of pussy-juice.

"Oh...oh...oh God...oh...suck my clit. Suck my clit!" she cried. "Oh my pussy...oh, Francine. Suck my pussy! Ooh fuck...oh fuck, I'm ready to cum!" Lois moaned loudly, humping her tight ass in a delirium of passion. "Oh fuck! Yes! I'm cumming! Suck my pussy! Suck my horny, fucking pussy! Oh...yes...cumming...oh...cumming!"

Her climax was long and hard, Lois's luscious body seized in the throes of pleasure. Francine kept plunging her fingers into the cumming cunt and sucking her throbbing little clit with enthusiasm, helping the horny redhead ride the wave through the peak of her cum.

Finally, when the ecstasy subsided, Lois rolled off of Francine and lay back on the floor panting, smiling wearily, and looked at her new lover with lust-glowing eyes, watching as Francine sucked her fingers clean. "Oh, Francine," she purred. "You really know how to lick a cunt, once you get started. Damn girl, you really got me off."

The two sexy moms kissed briefly before Lois broke the silence one more time. "Tomorrow let's go shopping for some new sexy clothes for you to tease your big cocked son with."

The next afternoon at four thirty found Francine Smith changing into one of the new outfit's she had bought earlier in the day with her friend Lois Griffin. She still had plenty of new, provocative clothing gifts from her friends at the Happy Time Book, News and Lingerie Store she had not yet worn, but Francine was just not ready to reveal that story to her friend.

The beautiful mom admired the ultra-short, white skirt with nothing on underneath but a tiny little thong, and a new pair of black four inch "come fuck me" shoes with straps wrapped around her ankles. Her green satin top was tight and unbuttoned to mid chest, displaying an inappropriate amount of deep cleavage.

'Poor little Steve.' she thought, as she turned from side to side, surveying herself in her full length mirror. 'You're not going to know what hit you!'

She heard the front door open and then slam shut, bringing her out of her self-admiring trance. Taking one last look at herself in the mirror from all angles Francine headed from her bedroom towards the stairs. As she reached the top of the landing she was greeted by her son Steve from the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey Mom! I starving! What are we having for..." He stopped in mid-sentence and gasped audibly when he saw her outfit.

"You okay Steve?" Francine asked, feigning concern upon hearing him gasp.

He tried to cover up his reaction, and she simply gave him a coy grin as his face turned red.

'This is gonna be fun!' she thought to herself. "I hope I don't look too dressy for dinner, dear. It's Friday night and your dad is out of town for the next three weeks. Haley is at that rock festival for the weekend, so I'm going out tonight with some friends after you and I eat. Since I have to go out I got you a little present to keep you occupied while I'm gone...Ta-dah!"

She pulled out the new Call of Duty video game from behind her back. "You showed so much interest in getting this once you could save up enough money, so I bought it for my big man." She smiled. His eyes lit up at the sight of the game.

"Come on into the family room and watch a little TV while I finish preparing our dinner. You can play the game once I'm gone."

She was becoming really comfortable teasing him, so Francine got really naughty and pulled out all the stops while preparing dinner. She found excuse after excuse to bend down in front of him, making sure he got more than an eye-full of her tight, sexy ass and legs.

She would intentionally jiggle as she walked, giving her big double-Ds as much opportunity as possible to wobble and bounce in a sexy dance in the opening of her blouse for his gaze. She really enjoyed seeing his eyes drop to her deep cleavage every few minutes as they talked; it made her feel so naughty.

Every time she sipped her Coke, she'd sexily lick her lips. She played with her hair as they chatted, and she batted her eyelashes at him while giggling at his corny, nerdy tales about his 'mad skills' playing video games.

'This is so much fun!' she thought as she watched Steve stammer out his words as they chatted about whatever, watching his eyes bulge out. 'He is so nervous.' She thought. 'He looks so cute with that blush on his cheeks.'

He was jabbering on "Blah, blah, blah..." Then he shifted on the couch, accidentally dropping the pillow from his lap.

Francine gasped softly, blatenlty letting him know she had seen his erection, and acting as though she could not believe what she was seeing in his lap. Her sharp in-take of breath caused him to stop in mid-sentence.

"Oh shit! Oh...I'm so sorry Mom. Shit!" He stammered a nervous apology, his face bright red. He was embarrassed that she had seen his hard-on.

'Uhmmm!' she thought to herself. 'It looks like he is trying to hide a cucumber in his pants. That thing really is huge! How in the Hell could a scrawny little nerd like my son have a cock like that?'

"Oh my; Steve!" she exclaimed.

He tried nervously to cover it up again, muttering apologies, with his hands trembling from embarrassment.

Francine stopped her son's hands and held them away, letting his huge, straining bulge sit there on full display. "Mom, don't!" He pleaded, trying desperately to cover up. But her grip was too strong for him. She simply stared at it in astonishment.

"Steve. Did...did I cause that?"

"Mom, stop. Please!"

'The poor boy! I'm sure he already has a terrible case of blue balls.' Francine playfully thought to herself.

"Oh, Steve; I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for teasing you so much."

"Huh?" He looked confused.

"I've always known you liked checking me out, Steve. Ever since you were a little kid I could tell you have been checking me out."

He looked mortified with the news that she was aware of him after all these years. "Gosh, Mom. I'm really sorry."

"No! No, no, Steve! Don't feel bad. You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about!"

"But Mom..."

"I'm flattered, actually Steve. I thought it was kinda sexy; having a cute teenage boy like you checking me out. I was flattered; I just thought it would be fun to tease you a little. Can you forgive me?" she asked, leaning forward and pressing her arms together, the force compelling her wobbly boobs to press together and up in the gap of her blouse.

"Sss...ssure Mom." He stammered with a red face. "You can tease me anytime. I don't have a problem with it; don't worry about it." Steve finished.

"That's so sweet Steve." She smiled. "You know Steve; if this outfit is making you uncomfortable, it might not be appropriate for me to wear out tonight, so I'm going to change. You can go ahead and take your game to your dad's man cave and play it on his big screen."

They both headed up the stairs. Of course she walked quickly to get ahead of him so she could go up the stairs first. She was wearing a very short skirt after all, and did not want it to go to waste.

As Francine was busy changing into another, slightly less naughty outfit in her bedroom she realized that she had left her lipstick in the kitchen and went to retrieve it.

When she exited her room, she saw Steve nervously walking away from her bedroom door rather quickly. He sat down on the couch in the man cave and grabbed the remote control and started pointing it at the TV. His face was red and he was acting very nervous.

She smiled broadly as she pretended not to notice, but she had realized that he had been spying on her through the crack in the slightly open door. She was both surprised at his boldness and thrilled at the same time.

Around ten that night Francine made an excuse and left her friends at the nightclub early. Even after two hours and four Screw Drivers, the image of her son Steve peeking at her in her room preoccupied her mind so deeply all night that she just couldn't concentrate on her friends.

As she drove home she smoked a little weed, and found that the culmination of the past few days events had made her hornier than she had been in her life. The illicit nature of her fantasies was quickly developing into an intense desire to tease her son. The fact that it seemed wrong only made her wetter.

She opened her knees and brought her hand between them to feel the slick arousal that coated her tiny panties. As she smoked the joint down Francine kept seeing an image from the other day of her son stroking his big, hard dick to orgasm as she peeked at him through his bedroom door. That image was soon replaced by one of Steve stroking his hard cock while watching his mother through her opened bedroom door.

Francine grasped the hem of her skirt, wiggled her hips and pulled the skirt up until she had it pulled up over her waist. "Oh fuck," she breathed aloud as the intense images of Steve's hard veiny cock raced through her mind.

She pushed her panties aside and slipped two fingers deep inside her sopping pussy. The hot blonde wife withdrew her hand and lifted the dripping fingers to her mouth. There was such a volume of her juices that when she sucked it from her fingers, she actually swallowed it. She was unbearably horny and in her excited state she felt the need to be much more provocative.

She steered her SUV with her raised knees as she unbuttoned her sheer brown print blouse to her navel. Grabbing her bra in the center with one hand, she scooped her other hand in and pulled both of her big beautiful breasts out of the confines of her bra cups one at a time.

Sitting up high in her seat and returning her hands to the steering wheel, her breathing intensified as she acknowledged to herself that her nipples were standing straight out on her bared tits for anyone driving past to see. Francine Smith was letting any man; any trucker; any police officer; any teenage boy driving by to see her big quivering tits. And she knew any man or boy would want to.

She grabbed her left boob from underneath in the palm of her hand and lifted it up so passing car drivers could see if they wanted, the lights from the approaching cars emboldening her in her little show.

As she drove on her hand returned to the center of her hot pussy. She began to circle her exposed clit, fighting away the attempts of her panties to slide back into position, as the headlights of passing cars lit her breasts and face up to anyone's view.

Her clit was fully engorged and throbbing. She sucked a deep breath of air as she pinched at it roughly, her boobs bouncing freely with every bump in the road. Just as she was on the brink of orgasm, she realized that she was less than a block from her house. She struggled to quickly button up her shirt as she drove.

Before she knew it, she was pulling up her driveway and into the garage. After waiting for the garage door to close Francine stood in the eerie silence outside of her SUV for a moment as she pulled her skirt back down from her hips and collected her thoughts before entering the house.

She was still buzzing heavily from the weed when she walked in the door. It was late, but she could hear the sound of the TV in the man cave. She was very nervous, but even so, she anxiously wanted to confront Steve and tease him once more before calling it a night.

Before going upstairs Francine made a side trip to the kitchen and grabbed herself a couple of ice cold bottles of Mikes Hard Lemonades from the fridge. Opening one and taking several strong pulls to bolster her courage, she called out to announce her presence before walking up the stairs.

"Hi Steve," she said as she topped the stairs in her heels. "What's on the TV?"

"Uh; nuthin much. Just playing the game you bought me Mom." He replied.

She entered the room and stood sideways between him and the television, giving him an ample opportunity to gaze at her body as she feigned interest in the images on the screen and took a couple of pulls from the bottle of sweet liquor.

Francine absentmindedly tucked in her sheer brown print blouse and thrust her tits forward in an exaggerated gesture. Even in her buzzed state she could sense her son's eyes burning into her.

She turned her head quickly to find an expression of eagerness on his face as he stared at her. But he wasn't looking at her eyes. His gaze was locked in place on her breasts.

Francine followed his gaze down and suddenly realized with alarm that somehow in her flustered state, she had failed to pull her bra cups back up to cover her hard nipples. Her sheer brown print blouse was so thin that it was see-through and hid virtually nothing from his view. The cups tucked underneath were forcing her big tits up into an unbelievably erotic pose, high and proud on her chest. Her face burned as she became flushed with excitement.

Her first thought was to run into the next room and cover herself. Instead she calmly turned her head, downed the rest of the liquored lemonade and looked back at the images flashing across the screen for the next two minutes as if nothing was amiss.

Francine had no interest in what was going on with Steve's video game. As her head spun from the effects from the liquor and the weed she had smoked earlier her only thought was that she was really doing it now; she was flaunting her big breasts to her son, exposing herself to him deliberately...and making him horny.

"You're home early." He said with a strange tone to his voice. "Yeah; I wasn't enjoying myself. I thought I'd, um...stay up and read for a while." she slightly slurred as she brought her hand to her chest and idly pushed up at the center of her bra. The motion caused the mountainous flesh of her breasts to be thrust up and forward even more.

The hot mom felt so naughty because of her wickedness. She wondered how far she could push this without seeming obvious. Her poor little pussy was on fire and she could feel the oils running down her thigh. "I'm going to strip out of these clothes; and get ready for bed." she declared out loud to her own surprise. "I'll see you in the morning Steve."

"Uh; okay mom. See you tomorrow."

Francine left her empty bottle on the end table and opened the other bottle as she stumbled drunkenly down the hall to her bedroom. As she wobbled into her bedroom she caught a glimpse of her reflection in her full length floor mirror.

"Damn girl! You DO look hot!" she said as she admired her breasts bulging obscenely against her sheer top, her nipples swollen bluntly against the material. Francine turned from side to side, her big breasts quivering seductively.

"I bet Stan would like a picture of me in this outfit." She set her bottle down and fumbled for her cell phone. Aiming it at the mirror, she captured a full screen photo of her smiling face and her big tits, hardly concealed by her blouse. *FLASH*

As she sent the photo to Stan's cell phone the thought crossed her mind that this just might be exactly the kind of sexy photo of her that he might want to show to his friends. The thought made her pussy juices run.

Still admiring herself in the mirrors reflection, Francine refocused her intoxicated thoughts. "I think I might just turn up the heat on Steve tonight. He's been a very good boy and deserves that." She told herself aloud between gulps of her lemonade.

With a sensual smile forming on her sexy lips she continued. "I think I might just need to go to the man cave and get a magazine from the coffee table while Steve is watching TV" she rationalized to herself.

Fumbling through her dresser, the nightgown she picked out was a short little pink number with spaghetti straps and a very low cut neckline. The flimsy outfit was made of a satin material, as were the tiny matching thong panties. The outfit was not see through, but the cups were very small and it did cling to every curve on her body, stopping just below her buttocks.

"You need the perfect pair of shoes for this little ensemble, Francine Smith, you sexy minx." She encouraged herself in her full length mirror.

Feeling her pussy start to drip with excitement, she quickly retrieved just the right pair of shoes from the closet and sat on the edge of the bed to put them on. They were white with a big puffy ball and a very high heel, like something a pinup girl would wear in the fifties.

Her voluptuous boobs wobbled rhythmically as she leaned over and pulled on her sexy strapless shoes. "My tan looks great with this outfit!" She remarked to her mirror image.

Francine found that she was becoming more aroused as she drunkenly dressed up to deliberately tease her teenage son. She couldn't believe what she was doing. The illicitness of it was driving her insane.

She decided to refresh her makeup and her buzz before she went out to the man cave. She was really starting to get into this as she smoked the remnants of a large joint and applied bright pink lip gloss and outlined it in pencil, followed by her favorite eye shadow.

Pleased with the results shown in her vanity mirror, Francine turned on the bench to face her full length mirror. She drank in her image as she sensually spread her legs, and admired her reflection in the glass as she watched herself pull her big tits from the top of her gown.

She briefly thought about trimming up the loose hairs pocking out around her little panties, but became distracted at the sexiness of her breasts. Her hands were actually trembling as she pulled her stiff nipples.

"Do you think Steve will like seeing his mommy dressed like this? His flirty; hot; SLUT mommy?" She asked her mirror image as she admiringly watched herself rub her big tits.

Hearing herself utter those filthy words sent her into a deeper state of lust as she pulled the short gown back up to cover her full boobs once more. Well, as much as the small, snug fitting top could cover. She admired her nipples pressing obscenely against the thin satin material and the mounds of tit flesh oozing out the sides.

With that, she stood and strutted towards the door. After taking a deep breath Francine opened the door. 'Here goes nothing!' She said to herself as she stepped into the hallway, her heart pounding as she drunkenly sauntered towards the man cave in her tall heels.

Her mind was racing with a delicious mixture of anticipation and lust as she entered the room to find her boy lying on the couch watching television, his head resting on the left side couch arm. She was thrilled to see that he was now wearing nothing but a T-shirt and boxers.

"Hi Steve. What's on the tube?" She asked quite normally as if nothing was different. His eyes opened wide and his mouth fell open when he took in the outfit she was now wearing.

'Holy shit!' he exclaimed to himself. 'I guess this is more of that teasing she talked about earlier. I might as well just go along.' He decided.

"I'm...that is...uh...just watching...uh." He mumbled, trailing off in a stupor as he ogled his mother's tits and legs.