American Mom Ch. 13-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
316 Followers

"N...no?" Steve panicked.

"No Steve. I couldn't see clearly because of the distance, but the woman I saw through the reflection in your mirror had long blonde hair. Just like mine. I also think she was a little more mature too; just like me." She finished with a smile.

"Uh...I mean...I guess not." He replied as he fumbled with the mouse. As he managed to pull up another picture he heard his mother gasp again as the shot from behind a mature blonde MILF filled the screen. His cock pulsed again at the sound, and he couldn't help but grasp it with his left hand through his white briefs. It felt so sweet to hold it, to squeeze it. His brain was beyond thinking at the moment.

Francine herself had to push her thighs together at the sight of the nubile woman on her hands and knees, as her own fingers rubbed caressingly on her son's chest. "What is it that you like about this model?"

"Uh...well..." he gasped, "I like the way her breasts stick out all around her top."

Francine glanced down and saw his hand moving in his lap. She grinned, leaning forward a little more, to get a better vantage point.

Francine felt the side of her breast pushing into his cheek, and naughtily left it there. She pulled one of her hands from his chest and slipped it down over her panties, pushing in against her swollen lips.

"C'mon, honey," she murmured, "'breasts' is such a clinical word."

Steve turned slightly and felt the coolness of her silk top, protruding with her hard nipple as it slipped across his cheek. It burned through the satin, hot against his sensitive skin.

His cock jerked in his hand, a fresh stream of pre-cum erupting over his hand. He held still, as he spasmed involuntarily in his own grasp. He loved this feeling and didn't want it to end too soon.

"Would you rather I said 'tits' Mother?"

He felt so bold saying the word to his mom, but the situation seemed to call for it. The pretty mother shook as she felt the vibrations of his speaking in her breast, and pressed harder on her clit.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "That seems more like it, Steve. Let's see the next picture!"

He clicked his mouse, and the next picture came to life. In this one, the blonde was sitting down with her legs spread wide, the material of her monokini pulled to one side of her completely shaved pussy. Her breasts had escaped the confines of her top.

Mother and son softly gasped together. Steve's hand had started again, now making slick sounds with its movement on his cock. "Ohhh," the aroused mother sighed as her finger circled her hard clit through her little panties, which were completely soaked by this point.

"What turns you on in this picture, Steve? Is it because she has no hair down there?" Francine softly quizzed.

"Oh God, Mom," he moaned. "Yeah; that's pretty damned sexy." His hand was moving quickly on his cock now. The situation was so wild, he was panting.

"You really think so, sweetie? You like a shaved pussy?" The sexy mother was equally out of control now; one finger secretively slipping in and out of her steaming cunt as she purred the word pussy.

"I like that look a lot better than those old timey black and white pictures where the woman has a big bush. Plus, I like seeing the lips, so there should be no hair there, right?" Noted Steve, turning to look his mother in the eyes.

"Right." Francine's voice and gaze dropped off self-consciously.

Steve noticed his mother's sudden lack of confidence and immediately remembered what he saw from the hallway regarding his mom's own pubic hair situation.

"But I'm talking about not liking the big bush styles from back in the day. A trimmed one is okay; I guess." he trailed off.

"So my boy prefers a shaved pussy, huh?"

Francine bent over and leaned on her sons shoulder, bringing her lips within inches of his ear. "Maybe I should get out of the 1980's. I think I may just go take a nice hot bath...and shave mine tonight." She said softly.

Steve slowly turned to find his mother gazing into his eyes, a sly grin on her face.

'Oh, God, I can't believe I just said that.' she thought, 'I need to get back to my room so that I can get myself off.' As she blinked several times she was amazed to realize that her panties were drenched between her legs.

"Okay, Steve," she said, patting him on the chest. "I think I'm beginning to understand why you wanted to look at these pictures when you were 'taking care of business,' so to speak. But I still don't think those were the pictures you were looking at earlier today."

She stood up, and noticed his left hand movements under the desk. "I'm going to leave you to it," she went on wryly. "Enjoy yourself, sweetie; and one of these days soon you can show me the pictures you were really looking at this morning." She concluded with a friendly smile.

Steve's mind was in overload. 'She knew! She knew what I was doing just now. And I think she knew what I was looking at earlier! It didn't even seem to bother her!' He said to himself as he heard the door click closed behind her.

His eyes were still looking at the picture on the screen, but all he could see was his mother's face, and her amazing body. Quickly he opened the WOWMOM file and began clicking on photos.

From across the hallway he could hear the sound of water running, filling his mother's large Jacuzzi bathtub. "Oh my God...is she really shaving her pussy?" he wondered. Within seconds his cock felt gigantic in his hand.

Then he remembered the text message from his mom that he had not opened. He grabbed his iPhone and clicked to her message. The text across the screen read, "Here is the 1 for U. Sweet Dreams." The photo attachment opened.

"OH MY GOD-DAMN!!!" He groaned out loud, his voice echoing off the walls of his bedroom. Steve groaned a second time; his hands shaking as he about blew a load. "That photo is from the other night when she came in late." He groaned as he looked longingly at his mother's image on his phone.

Francine Smith, beautiful blonde mother of two, had just intentionally sent her teenage son the same risqué photo of her she had sent her husband.

The same photo of her smiling drunkenly, wearing her sheer brown print blouse.

The same photo where her bra was pulled down under her big boobs, forcing them higher on her chest.

The same photo where her hard nipples were completely exposed under the sheer material.

The stakes had suddenly been raised in her little game.

Francine for her part had stumbled awkwardly across the hall on unexpectedly shaky legs moments earlier, quickly returning to her own bedroom. She closed her door, sweating profusely as she reached into her bathroom closet and pulled out a pair of sheers, placed them on the edge of her tub and ran a quick bath.

After relaxing and washing her overheated body in the hot water, Francine reached onto the apron of the tub and grabbed the sheers she had set there earlier.

"I'll show him who's a stuck up, old biddy and who isn't." She smiled as she grasped her tuft of brown pubic hair in her left hand and began cutting away.

Five minutes later she rubbed her hand across the unshaven, bristly surface with a smile. "We can't have these stubbles now, can we? Someone might get hurt." She laughed.

Lying back in the tub, Francine grabbed her shaving cream can and began applying it liberally to her stubbly pussy mound. Looking back and forth between the huge mirror that spanned the length of her sunken tub and her now creamy mound, she worked the cream in, and slowly spread her legs wide.

"Got to get it all." She smiled, as she began working her five blade razor slowly across her skin, removing all the remnants of shaving cream and stubble.

Francine ran a little more water to rinse with, rubbed her hand proudly across her newly exposed, baby soft skin, and declared "Job well done. How will anyone know I dye my hair blond now?" Francine laughed as she began draining the water from the tub and stood up to dry herself.

After drying herself with great attention to detail, she suddenly was in great need of relief. Without taking the time to reach for her dildo, she jumped on the bed and was on her back, legs spread and four fingers plunging quickly in and out of her wet cunt.

Frantically, she masturbated herself until the room was spinning and she came in a blinding rush of images and sensations, envisioning her son's cock taking its rightful place in her pussy! Sleep came easy then, her dreams filled with images of her son and she doing all sorts of wonderful things.

Late that night as Francine Smith settled in on top of her bed, she fired up a stiff blunt of Chronic and admired her newly shaved vagina, her knees spread wide. "I suppose I can't call you my little 'Muff' or 'Beaver' any longer. I think Cunt is much more appropriate now. " She giggled as she admired her handy work in the bright light of her bedroom. "And now, no one can tell I'm not a natural blonde when I show you off." She happily smiled.

She smiled as she rubbed herself slowly, enjoying the intoxicatingly smooth feel of her smooth skin. Her gaze was momentarily drawn to her bedroom windows. Both shades were drawn wide open, exposing her nude form to any of her neighbors who happened to have a second floor view of her bedroom. 'I wonder if anyone is enjoying the view?' she pondered.

Suddenly she was shaken from her reverie by the ringing of her cell phone. RING...RING.

She picked up her cell phone from the bedside table. "STAN SMITH SECURE SAT PHONE" was the heading on her screen. "How exciting and well-timed! It's Stan calling from his overseas assignment."

Without removing her fingers from her newly shaved snatch she eagerly answered the phone. "Hi Stan! How are things in Afghanistan?"

"Fantastic, Francine." He responded. "I had a great session with a client today...got a ton of Intel from him after a bit of persuasion if you know what I mean, so now my trip is going to be cut short. I'll be home in Langley Falls next Monday."

"That's fantastic news!" Francine exclaimed excitedly. "I've really missed you Stan."

"I've missed you too baby." Stan replied, unsure what to make of her comment. Her excitement seemed genuine, yet he knew that she usually looked forward to his being gone.

He had personally been longing for her as well since he left six days earlier, especially after receiving the photos from his wife on Friday night. The second photo had been a bit tame, but the first photo, the one of her wearing her sheer blouse with her bra pulled down was the sexiest thing he had ever seen his wife do other than her antics on their recent date in Baltimore.

Her beautiful smiling face in the photo had set the tone, her breasts bulging obscenely against her sheer top, her nipples swollen against the see-through material, the image stunning him.

But what had really gotten to him was the caption on the second photo. "Enjoy! Thinking about when u get home. If you show these photos to ur friends I hope I get a lot of compliments on my outfit LOL"

The implications of showing his friends Francine's obscene selfie would normally have fried his mind. Instead he had found himself strangely excited at the thought of his friends seeing her looking so sexually attractive. He felt like he would be proud if these other men would find her sexually attractive.

"So whatcha doin" he asked casually.

"Just relaxing," she said as she looked down and admired her smooth pussy lips as she rubbed them softly. "I have a surprise to show you when you come home." She beamed, thinking about what his response might be when she showed him her new hairless look.

"I can't wait." He responded before Francine continued.

"So did the photos I texted Friday night help with your time away?" she giggled.

"More than you would ever know Francine." He paused for several awkward seconds. "I was wondering though Francine. Uhm...what was with...you know...the note? 'If you show these photos to ur friends I hope I get a lot of compliments on my outfit?' Surely you didn't intend for me to show that photo of you in the see thru blouse to my coworkers? Ha, ha, ha...ha, ha. Right?" His voice trailed off without confidence. "I mean your nipples were showing...all sexy...and what not... ha, ha, ha..."

The connection went eerily silent. Stan was swallowing hard, wondering if he had overstepped a boundary. He was relieved to hear Francine speak softly on the other end.

"Do you want to show that picture of me to your friends Stan?" she asked in breathless anticipation of his answer.

Again, the line went silent, this time for over twenty seconds.

"Francine; recently I've been wanting to. Yes...yes I wanted to show them that sexy photo of you." came the soft answer from Stan.

Francine sat bolt upright in the bed as the ramifications of his answer quickly sank in. "Oh Stan, she whispered in unbridled delight, "Do you really want to show my picture to them?" He paused and replied.

"Francine, ever since we took Roger's "Couples Neuro Relaxation Therapy" session I think I have turned a major corner on my appreciation of your beauty and controlling my jealousy at the same time, ironically enough. I'm really excited and proud of how you look in that photo"

"Oh Stan! I feel the same way."

"Maybe that silly relaxation phrase Roger gave me worked." Stan laughed.

"What phrase was that Stan?" Francine tittered.

"Legerdemain!" Laughed Stan.

Once more the phone went silent as Francine stared off into space, a bead of sweat forming on her lip.

"Legerdemain...he told me that too." she repeated softly.

Now it was Stan's turn to stare off trance like.

As they slowly recovered over the next few minutes each could feel an over powering desire to open up even more with their most intimate thoughts and fantasies.

"I already did it Francine." Stan said into his cell.

Francine smiled with a questioning look on her face. "You already did what Stan?"

"I already showed all of the guys the photo you sent me...the one with your nipples showing through your blouse. Don't be mad at me...hear me out. I felt so full of pride of being with you when we were out on our adventure in Baltimore. It made me feel important when the other men in the restaurant, and especially that guy in the parking lot leered at you sexually. Just like it made me feel fantastic when the other spies found you attractive."

Francine rocked upright in the bed further, enthralled to hear what her husband was saying.

"Oh no Stan, I am not even close to being mad that you showed your friends my photo. You won't believe this, but deep inside I think I have wanted that to happen for a while. Ever since the sessions I feel so confident and glamorous. When we went on our date in Baltimore I wanted so much to please and tease you. But I wanted to tease the other men also. It thrilled me to know those men in the bar, and the guy in the parking lot thought I was hot."

"I could tell you enjoyed it Francine. I am so glad I did it, but it took all of my nerve to suggest our little parking lot game that night. I was worried I would blow our relationship by asking. The vision of you with that guy's dick blowing off in your hand keeps going through my mind; and I like it. God, this is so much fun opening up to you like this Francine." Stan responded with enthusiasm.

"What did they say Stan? What did they say about the picture; and me being dressed like that? Did they think I looked attractive?" She asked, rubbing her pussy harder.

"They all said I must be the luckiest man in the world to have such a hot wife that likes to dress like that for me; and doesn't mind having that kind of picture seen by my friends. That's what they said."

"I really would like for us to keep knocking down the barriers of our sexual inhibitions Stan." She giddily responded. "It almost seems like my inhibitions are lowering more each time I see that people like my body and the way I tease them."

"We can keep knocking them down babe, just like this." Stan replied. "By talking and discussing the hot stuff that happens to us every day. By talking about our fantasies and desires."

"You know what I'm doing right now Stan?" Francine giggled.

"No; tell me." He reached for the open zipper of his cargo pants in anticipation.

"I'm lounging on bed in the nude. I'm rubbing my little surprise for you. Listen" She held her cell phone down to her suddenly drenched pussy while she jammed two fingers in repeatedly.

"Did you hear that Stan?"

"What was it?" he asked in anticipation.

"Wait just a second." She said as the line went quiet.

A few seconds later Stan's satellite phone indicated the arrival of a text message from Francine. When he quickly opened the message he was treated to an HD digital image of a smoothly shaved and visibly wet pussy. He recognized the background as his bedroom as he quickly jerked the phone to his ear.

"Francine...Francine...are you there? Is that you in the picture?"

"Sure is baby. You likey?" She lewdly asked.

"Oh my God, that looks incredible. What made you decide to do it?"

"I don't know if I should tell you. Do you think the new Stan can really handle the new sexually uninhibited Francine?"

"I think so." He replied.

"Well, let me ask you this...would you show the photo I just sent you to your friends? If you would, and you can stand the thought of your buddies beating off to photos of your sexy wife, then you probably will want to hear the story."

"I'm telling you right now that I am going to show the photo of your cute little pussy to them first thing in the morning, so fire away."

Pulling hard once more on her joint, Francine swallowing a deep lung full before exhaling and beginning. "Well...I guess I could tell you, what with you claiming you like it now when other men leer and get boners when they look at me. Right?"

"Righttt... I'm listening." Stan replied with a leer.

"Well; it seems that shaved pussies are what all the boys like these days." She laughed as she pulled deeply on her joint once more. "It turns out I have at least one young admirer who gets boners looking at me...and he told me that the boys all like shaved cunts." She smiled.

"Really..." Stan replied, shocked at her choice of words. "Tell me more."

"I caught this kid spying on me while I was tanning in the back yard."

"That seems harmless enough." Stan responded as Francine continued.

"Spying on me while I was tanning...totally in the nude." She laughed.

"Did he see anything good?" Stan asked, his interest rising along with his cock.

"Let me tell you mister, this kid saw more than the guy in the hotel parking lot and the bell boy saw combined." She laughed. "I've been tanning behind the hedges so I can get a great all over tan, if you know what I mean."

"Which of the neighborhood kids was it Francine? One of Steve's friends?"

Stan asked stroking his hardened cock at the thought of a teenager seeing his beautiful wife nude. Her response caused him to instantly pick up the pace of his stroking.

"It was Steve." Once more, the line went quiet.

"Our son Steve? He was spying on you?"

"Are you mad Stan?" his wife asked with concern.

"No...No, not mad at all. He's geeky, but all in all just a curious teen."

"To be honest Stan, it really was your fault for getting him interested in me like that in the first place." She replied calmly.

"My fault? How the hell is that possible?" He asked, stroking his cock slowly at the indecent image running through his head of his son lusting for his mother. The imagery caused his cock to throb.

"It was your fault because you got home late Tuesday night."

"Okkaaayyyy..." he deadpanned.

"You were late getting home and Steve got sick so he couldn't stay at Snots house like he planned. Remember what I was wearing when you came home at nine that night?"

Hardplay
Hardplay
316 Followers