American Mom Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

"My nipples are already hard, just thinking about your big cock." She smiled, letting go of her heavy tits and rocking her shoulders softly, forcing her boobs to respond enticingly.

Francine backed away slowly for a couple of steps, bringing her thumbs to the waist of her skirt. "Thinking about your hands on my body..." she thrust her beautiful tits up and wiggled her hips, driving her skirt down her hips in a maddeningly slow pace.

The blonde mom bent forward at the waist, pushing her tiny skirt down her legs as she sensually cocked her head and licked her lips again.

Breathing heavy from the erotically charged scene she was putting on, Francine grinned a toothy smile and stood up, leaving her skirt puddled around her ankles and bringing her hands back up to lovingly cup her breasts once more.

"You know I like to tease?" she purred, bringing her hands to rest under her chin while pushing her elbows in. She caught her meaty titties between her forearms and squeezed in, forcing her big boobs out. Dropping her mouth open seductively she pulled her blouse off and backed towards the couch. She was as beautiful as any mirage, her big boobs hanging over the top of her dainty shelf bra while wearing only her heels, stockings, jewelry and thong.

Francine leaned back and placed her left hand on the arm of the couch to balance herself as she gently kicked her little skirt free of her right ankle. "I need to strip out of some of these clothes I've got on here." She continued with a twinkle in her eye and shifting her weight to her right foot.

Bringing her right hand up and running it through her thick blonde hair, Francine Smith softly hissed like a wild animal and rubbed her left breast with her free hand. "Ssssssssss."

"Uhmmm." She moaned as she stared her son in the eye and placed her left hand under her meaty left tit, lifting it while rubbing the nipple with her other hand.

"Did you spit on it?" she asked.

Steve looked at his mother, clueless about what she was talking about.

"Did you spit on your cock when you beat off to the photo I emailed you when I answered your ad? Did you spit on your cock and stroke it while thinking about me?" she smiled, holding her bit tits up proudly.

"Did you get it all nice and lubed up?" she pinched her nipples and pulled them out, lifting her heavy boobs. "You won't need to do that anymore...unless you just want to beat your cock off and cum all over my face and tits."

Steve began rubbing his growing cock in the open without thinking about it.

"Uhhhhmmm...are you getting it all ready for me?" his mother prodded, a sparkle in her aye as she looked up from his cock to his eyes.

"Are you getting it ready for my mouth?" she ran her tongue seductively around her lips, with slitted eyes and grabbed her nipples. "So I can wrap my lips around your cock?" she anxiously shifted her weight from foot to foot and teased her nipples.

Without waiting for an answer she released her nipples and slowly brought both hands down to the front waist of her little panties as her son watched, mesmerized.

"Are you ready for this?" she hissed.

The beautiful blonde mom pressed both thumbs down into the front of her panties, inching the delicate fabric down until the cleft of her hairless cunt came into view. The photo of the thirty eight year old wife standing in her stripper heels, her big boobs sandwiched and pressed forward between her elbows while her sweet pussy came into view would prove to one of her son's all-time favorites.

Her panties tiny string waist clung to her hips as she would push the front down, providing scintillating seconds of exposure to her over heated pussy. Her nipples were hard as pebbles, even in their neglected state. Finally she pushed the waist of her panties down below her wet lips. "Are you ready for all of this?" she smiled, pushing the silk fabric with her thumbs.

Steve was mesmerized by the shiny slickness of his mother wet pussy lips when they came into view. He watched hypnotically as she wiggled her hips and pushed the sodden panties down her thighs. Turning to the right slightly as she seductively slid them down, her beautiful bubble butt came into focus.

"Let me give you a butt shot too." She smiled as she turned around and set her right knee on the couch cushion.

Steve took in the vision of his tight body Mom, her blonde hair cascading wildly down to the midpoint of her back. His eyes followed down to the unbelievably gorgeous sway of her bare hips. Even the crack of her ass was a thing of beauty as she bent at the waist and continued pushing her panties past her knees.

Now Francine Smith's shaved pussy lips popped into view, pressed between her inner thighs. The slickness of her juices made her engorged lips pop like a jack in the box as she wiggled her hips slowly.

Steve brought his camera in close and began snapping photos.

"You like that baby?" Francine moaned as she leaned forward placing her left knee on the seat cushion while and supporting herself with her right hand on the arm of the couch as she rotated to face him from a quarter view, her big right breast swinging like a pendulum.

"Is that looking good?" she smiled as she lifted her right foot behind her and removed her panties from her ankle, struggling momentarily to remove the tiny garment from her tall heel.

"Good enough to eat?" she adjusted her knees on the couch, supporting herself with her hands on the back of the couch as she turned and sat against the left arm of the couch.

Francine leaned back with her shoulder against the left arm of the couch and placed her left foot up on the seat. The height of her heel, combined with her right remaining on the floor opened her pussy in an exaggerated way. Her right hand gripped the cushion near the arm of the couch, while her big right breast lay heavily on the back of her hand.

She smiled seductively, her hair cascading behind her shoulders as she brought her left hand to her wet, bald pussy, teasingly rubbing her lips. Her wedding band glistened in the light from her son's camera setup.

As she slowly rubbed her pussy with her left hand and began teasing her right nipple with the other, she looked into her son's eye's. "Does this look good enough to eat?"

"Good enough to play with?" she continued, inserting her left index finger into her pussy with an audible sloshing sound.

"Good enough to stick your tongue in it?" Smiling like a Cheshire cat as she spread her pussy lips apart effortlessly with her middle and index fingers.

"Good enough to put your cock in it?" she gritted her teeth in heat before bringing her fingers to her mouth, licking and sucking her juices from her fingers, her legs spread like a wanton slut.

"Oh yeah." She moaned in satisfaction before reinserting her middle finger in her cunt and pouting sensually. "Let Mommy get it nice and lubed up for ya. It's gonna be all ready to go." She hissed as she rubbed her clit.

Francine selfishly devoted the next few minutes to gazing longingly at her own fingers as she alternated rubbing her clit and inserting a finger in her warm pussy. "Phhhewww...Uhhhmmmmmm." She moaned before smiling back at her son.

Looking up, she continued. "I'm nice and ready." She hissed, looking at him with passion burning in her eyes. As she continued to tease her pussy for the camera, Steve stepped over and squatted on his haunches about a foot from where she lay sprawled on the couch, her knees spread wide so her cunt was gapped open.

"Are you ready?" she asked huskily.

As his mother continued playing with her wet cunt and staring at him longingly, Steve moved closer and placed his left hand behind her neck, reveling in the sight of his mother, out of control with lust, while at the same time, enjoying the cool soft feel of her blonde hair on his hand and wrist.

She leaned her head back and opened he mouth slightly, inviting his inevitable move to passionately kiss her as she fingered her twat. Their mouths rolled against each other, with Steve stealing glances at the unbelievable sight of his hot mom openly rubbing herself while kissing him.

As she continued her personal pleasuring, Steve brought his right hand to his mother's right breast and begun to play with her nipple. She momentarily broke their lip lock. "Harder baby." Was all she said before leaning back in to continue their erotic French kiss.

The sounds of saliva passionately mixing, incestuously filled the room. "Oh yeah." Francine whispered softly between light peeks on the lips, her finger buried to her palm in her sopping pussy as her son teased her nipple, her other hand rubbing his waist.

As Francine brought her wet fingers to her mouth to enjoy, Steve took her place rubbing her pussy while kissing her neck behind her right ear.

"Oh Yes!" she hissed, grabbing her left boob and squeezing. "Oh yeah!"

Francine was moaning and supporting herself on her right elbow and her left hand as her son aggressively rubbed her clit. "Yeah; play with that pussy." She whimpered.

Opening her left knee further while looking into the camera, she leaned her head back again and locked lips once more, moaning for another long passionate kiss. "Uhmmmmm."

They embraced like this for five more minutes, her legs obscenely splayed open for the video camera as her son had his way fingering her sopping pussy, their lips never parting other than to moan.

Steve leaned back and roughly grabbed Francine's right boob, bringing the nipple to his mouth. "Suck at my nipples." She hissed, grabbing her left breast and squeezing. "That's it; play with those fuckin' titties. Uhmmm." She gazed down at him longingly.

"I know you love those big titties. Nice and soft." She smiled as he teased her nipple with his teeth. She brought her left nipple up to her own mouth and joined her son in teasing her nipples.

Francine sat up on the couch, leaning forward and supporting her elbows on her wide spread thighs. Cradling and caressing her son's big balls in her left hand, she grasped his monstrous cock at the base in her right fist, her thumb unable to touch any of her fingers. So much dick stuck out beyond her tiny little fist that the sheer weight of his nine inch cock caused it to wobble like a giraffes neck.

Slowly she brought her lips to the angry red head, cocking her head and looking into the cameras while she encircled his cock head with her lips to prevent her forehead from bottoming out on his stomach.

"Uhmmmm." She moaned as she stroked her mouth slowly up and down on his throbbing cock. Steve leaned his head back as she bottomed out, his arms at his side as her lips remained good two inches from meeting her thumb.

Francine pulled off, a line of drool stretching from her son's cock head to her lips. She looked up at him while licking the underside of his dick, the tip of his big rod resting on her nose. Reaching a trembling hand to grab his left wrist, she brought his hand up behind her neck and nestled it under her wild blonde mane until it rested on her neck.

"Guide me Steve." She moaned. "Own me...make Mommy your slut...make me suck your cock." She whimpered.

He instinctively knew what she wanted. He grabbed the back of her neck and forced her mouth down onto his cock and began pulling her onto his hard rod to meet his pelvic thrusts as she moaned louder, creating a humming effect on his steely cock as her hand stroked his length in an opposite rhythm from her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Oh Yeah." Steve growled softly.

"Mmmpffff." Uttered his Mom as he grabbed to top of her head, increasing her stroking and sucking pace.

She kept at her fevered pace for a couple of minutes. Her arm tiring, she switched to stroking him in her left hand while pasting adoring kisses and licks as her hand traveled the full length up and down his hard meat for many trips.

Steve gripped her left shoulder and held his cock up to her waiting lips. Francine lowered her mouth to capture his cock without her hands. After a few strokes, she pulled her mouth off his meat and spoke. I'm so glad I decided to wear this glittery hairband."

Steve stared with confusion into her eyes as she reinserted his cock for a couple of rides in her lips before releasing him. "We wouldn't want my hair obscuring my face from the cameras as I bounce my mouth up and down your cock." She grinned an evil smile. 'If you ever post this online, it would be a shame if someone watching this video didn't recognize me."

As she continued her worshipping of her son's cock, he reached both hands up and gripped the sides of her head, compelling her to go further down his shaft. She noticeably smiled around her mouthful of dick and looked up longingly at her son. She was proud that he was quickly taking to the role of dominator in their performance for the cameras.

He looked down from his vantage point to see his mother's outer thighs pressed tightly to the edge of the couch, her legs splayed as wide as humanly possible as she obediently sucked his dick. He moaned and set his left foot up on the coach, offering her greater access to rub his testicles while she orally worked his meat.

Francine pulled her head back momentarily. "Oh...I love it when you fuck this big prick into my mouth." She hissed before returning her mouth to his cock.

Her words caused Steve to grip her head tightly in both hands as he began to hammer his cock deep into her mouth. "deeper, deeper, deeper." He called out while holding her head closer to the base of his cock. "Get all the way down."

"That's it. That's as far as I can go." She smiled when he let her up for air.

"Bullshit." He called out. "I know you can."

"I've got to get warmed up." She smirked devilishly as she attacked his dick once more with her mouth before sitting back. "Let's try another position if you want me to go down all the way." she smiled as she stood up and guided her son to sit down on the couch.

Francine kneeled between his slightly trembling legs. "Someone's excited." She smiled as she settled down on her heels. "If you lean back I think I can get more of this beautiful cock in my mouth." She said as she pressed her right hand into his chest and gently pressed him to lay his shoulders at the base of the couch back cushions.

She gently stroked her hands on his knees as she leaned forward and fished for his cock with just her mouth. She rode her mouth on his dick without hands for several strokes before she brought her left hand back to the base while she teased his engorged cock head.

"Oh; that's too good." He moaned as she leaned in to attack further down his throbbing dick. She pulled back with just the head in her mouth, looking into his eyes, her white bracelet rocking on his pelvis as she stroked her hand several trips up his shaft before repeating with just the head in her mouth. She repeated the agonizingly hot cycle several times.

"Uhhmm...God...I love to suck cock." The beautiful mother moaned between mouth locks.

"Wow. It shows." He nearly whispered as she mouthed his dick once more, maintaining her eye lock as she forced her mouth down his shaft past her comfort zone before sitting up and wrapping her meaty boobs around his shaft.

Steve grabbed a big tit in each hand, unable to prevent the excess from spilling over his hands while his mother raised and lowered her chest. On each down stroke his swollen head stuck two inches above her mountainous cleavage.

"Fuck my tits...make yourself really horny." She whispered with an uncontrollable smile as her son began to pull her tits up and down his dick. "When you get really hard you can slowly stick your cock in me...Uhmmmmm...so I feel every inch of it as it slides in me."

Francine placed her hands on the couch cushion on either side of her son's hips, palms down. "Every inch." She purred as she drooled a thick string of hot spit down onto his cock head. She puckered her lips and reached up, gripping his boyish pec's to balance herself as he fucked up into her cleavage.

Francine smiled wickedly and began bouncing up and down with her knees, lifting and rocking her big breasts on Steve's cock as he gripped her shoulders, driving her motion forcefully. "That's it baby." She moaned "Make me be your toy."

He rocked her up and down for several moments before letting loose of her shoulders and dropping his hands to his sides. Francine continued her cock attack, and began dipping her head on the down stroke and taking his cock head in her mouth, only to have it pop out audibly on the up stroke.

"Ohhhhh." Francine moaned as she stood up and straddled her son, her sexy high heels pinned under his hamstrings and her hands resting on his shoulders as he drove his hard shaft into her like a jackhammer. His hands gripped her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing every minute detail of her pussy being assaulted to the video cameras. "Oh yes...Oh...Plow that pussy!" she called out, her moans nearly being over shadowed by the wet sound of his rod piercing her saturated cunt.

"Oh...oh...uhmmmm." She softly wailed as she sat down fully on his cock, trying to slow his aggressive fucking. Once she had him stopped, she slowly and tantalizingly raised and lowered herself on his rod, squeezing with her internal pussy muscles as she took five to ten seconds for each stroke, staring into the video camera lens the entire time.

The moaning in the room from both mother and son was becoming louder as she teased his cock with her wetness, squeezing her butt tightly, the effect tightening her pussy lips on his cock.

"Oh yeah. Feel that dick." He called out enthusiastically.

Francine reached her right hand back and stroked his wet balls with her nails as she whimpered. "Oh yeah." She sat upright and rocked his cock, putting both hands into her wildly pulled back hair and running her fingers through it. Riding with a smooth stroke, she balanced herself with her hands on his shoulders once more. Steve looked up, past her hardened nipples and saw the face of a woman immersed in in erotic bliss, causing his cock to harden still.

"Uhmmmm. Fuck...There you go." She cooed. "Let me ride it really slowww." She looked down into his eyes and continued. "So deep. Hisssss...Ahhhhh." She leaned back and placed her hands on the cushions behind her, tightening her grip with her pussy. "Yeah." She moaned.

Riding his cock in short rocking motions, Francine continued her filthy sermon as her son looked up at her rocking boobs for several minutes. "Fuck yes...I'm gonna ride that cock good for you Steve."

She returned her hands to his shoulders and he pulled her left ass cheek apart in his right hand as she rocked his pistioning cock aggressively as he pounded away like only an eighteen year old teen can. "Unnn...Yes...That's It Baby!" she encouraged him. "OH! FUCK! YES!"

Steve feel into a deeper and faster stroke as her wailing increased. He gripped her ass cheeks firmly and pulled hard, forcing her anus into a comically open appearance for the cameras as his cock thrust into her repeatedly for fifty or so strokes.

"Ohhhhhhhh." She cried softly as he slowed his pace and began forcibly impaling her completely flat onto his crotch and driving his dick up into her, followed by ten rapid fire quick thrusts and another slow round. The sound of her wet pussy being pleased was clear.

"Oh God...Yeah..." she moaned as she struggled mightily to lift herself up to allow him greater access to drive up into her. "Yeah...right there...that's it. Fuck that pussy...MOTHERFUCKER!" She encouraged him with a passionate sneer as he once more increased his pace.

"GOD DAMN IT MOM!" he spit out as he pumped her pussy with aggression. "YOU ARE SO FUCKING HOT."

Quickly leaning back once more, this time lifting her knees high and wide and resting the soles of her feet on the couch, Francine began to race to the finish line. "Oh yeah...stroke into that pussy." She softly and hoarsely encouraged him. "Yeah...Make me cum." She urged him breathlessly as she bounced herself against his relentless prodding. "Oh yeah...Ohhhhho..."

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers