American Mom Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers

"Sorry to have woke you up today." He replied.

"Oh I needed to get up anyway." She said.

"Most women I have known don't get up looking as beautiful as you look right now." He said.

"Well thank you." She sincerely smiled as he continued to work on the faucet while checking her out. As they continued flirting he would turn to look at her and scan her body through her filmy robe.

Meanwhile, in the closet, Stan's cock was rock hard. He took it out and began stroking it. He knew Francine would be ready to really fuck as soon as she was done with the plumber.

The plumber turned and looked at Francine again, "I'll be right back. I need to get the right washers from my truck." As he headed for the door and walked out of the house Francine came to Stan's hiding place in the closet and opened the door.

"How do you like my little show so far? I think maybe both of you gentlemen are enjoying my performance. His cock is really hard, just like yours." She laughed as she stared at Stan's stiff dick sticking out of his underwear. As they heard the plumber shut the door to his truck, Francine closed the closet door and hurried back into the kitchen.

"Would you like a cup of coffee; or maybe a latte?" Francine asked when the plumber walked back in the room.

"Coffee would be great. None of that sissy stuff for me." He replied, as he worked on the faucet.

"I figured you were a real man. No sweet stuff for you. I bet you want it black, with no cream or sugar either."

"Black is just fine with me." She turned and he averted his eyes back to the faucet. Francine grinned as she strolled to the cupboard and opened it while the plumber watched as she poured coffee in the cup from the coffee maker.

Walking over next to him, she stood to his left, invading his personal space as she sat the coffee cup next to the sink. He turned and looked down at her cleavage and partially exposed tits.

"Thank you." He said as he put the new washers on.

"This is so interesting." She said softly, putting her right hand on his left shoulder. "Do you mind if I watch?" she smiled, leaving her hand on his shoulder as he silently nodded his agreement.He finished assembling the knob on the faucet while Francine stood next to him watching.

"Alright, I'll turn the water back on and hopefully your drip will be fixed." He sat back down on the floor, unable to resist the temptation to look under Francine's robe one last time before ducking his head under the sink. Francine just stood, looking out the window and grinning with satisfaction at her acting performance as he leaned back under the sink and turned on the water.

Stan began stroking more quickly when he saw Francine inch closer to the cabinet. 'Her robe looks amazing in the light from the window.' Stan marveled to himself. The bright light rendered the translucent material transparent. As she turned to the side he could make out the outline of her nipple beneath the material as if she were wearing nothing at all.

As Francine leaned against the cabinet and stared out the window over the kitchen sink, the plumber stood up and moved closer to the sink to test the faucet. Francine had moved so close that his left hip was brushing against her plump bubble butt.

As she turned her head to face him, He looked down at her exposed cleavage once again and then turned the knob to let the water flow before shutting it off.

"No drips. Looks like you are good to go." He said.

"That is wonderful." Francine exclaimed. "You are so talented. Can you fix the toilet now?" she asked, batting her eyes at her new admirer.

"Absolutely." he replied. "Just let me get some more parts from the truck."

As he walked out the front door Francine opened the closet door to reveal her husband staring at her while stroking his throbbing cock meat. "You better get upstairs into my walk-in closet if you want to watch the rest of this show." She smiled with a flirtatious expression on her face and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the stairs, his cock waving wildly in the air.

As he turned and ran up the stairs he heard Francine call out "STAN!" in an urgent, yet hushed tone. He froze and looked over his left shoulder.

"Any special requests?" she smiled deviously, her hands on her hips as she rocked her shoulders, the motion rolling her big breasts seductively under the loose top of her robe.

Stan froze for a moment. 'I don't know if I have the nerve or not.' He told himself as he observed his sexy wife standing at the bottom of the stairs, smiling at him in hopeful anticipation of his response.

"Loosen the robe some more." He called out softly, unable to muster the courage to say what he really wanted.

Francine's trembling hands gripped the top edges of her racy robe and let the filmy material loosen and hang by gravity. The net effect was to put all of the flesh of her cleavage on display along with a good portion of her breasts. A two inch wide section of the center of her bra would float in and out of view with the movement of the robe.

As Francine began to feel a degree of disappointment at her husband's halfhearted attempt at pushing the envelope, Stan took another step up the stairs before stopping once more, this time not turning his head around.

"Francine." He called out, attracting her attention once more. "That's not really what I wanted to request." He said, trying to work up his courage. "This may be now or never Francine. Remember last Monday you asked me how would I feel if you told me you wanted to do more than just fantasize?"

"I remember." She responded breathlessly, her chest heaving from the rush of adrenaline she felt in anticipation of his next words.

"I think I'm ready to watch you take the next step Francine. Just don't make the son of a bitch fall in love with you. I'd hate to have to erase him." He finished as he raced up the stairs to their bedroom.

Francine's heart was beating so hard in excitement that she was beginning to get a little light headed. Just as Stan cleared the hallway upstairs the plumber reentered the house, drawing Francine's attention towards the front door.

"All ready to go upstairs?" she nervously smiled, trying to remain calm and in charge even as his stare assured her that he had noticed her robe now being a little less form fitting.

Stan rushed to Francine's walk-in closet, leaving a trail of papers flying as he passed the dresser in the bedroom where Francine had placed Klaus' fishbowl. A few seconds after he shut the closet door, the door slowly reopened and Stan peered out, staring menacingly towards the fish bowl.

Inside the bowl was a tiny set of window curtains. The curtains appeared to be bulging in the center, oddly resembling the form of an oversized goldfish. Stan remained quiet as the center section of the curtains opened, revealing Klaus' fish eye, blinking every few seconds.

Stan became enraged and could not help himself as he called out in an angry, hushed tone. "Klaus! What the fuck are you doing in here? You're never in here. You always stay in the damn kitchen or hallway."

Klaus yanked open the underwater curtains and yelled back in an equally frenetic, yet hushed tone. "Fuck you Stan Smith. Francine brought me in here and told me that as long as I stayed quiet I'd get to enjoy her sexy ass vicariously...and that's what I'm going to do; So FUCK YOU Stan." He yelled in a hush, flipping Stan off with his flipper as best he could.

As Klaus began to close his curtains, he did a double take. "Vat the hell are you doink hidink in zee closet? I thought she was going to let me watch as you ficket her?"

"What? Ficket her?" asked Stan.

"Fuck her, God Damn it. FUCK HER!" yelled Klaus.

Stan stood in his wife's walk-in closet, trying to control both his anger and his labored breathing as he prepared to respond to Klaus when he heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Just shut the fuck up so we can all enjoy the show." Stan spat. "I'll explain it all later." He said as he shut the closet door. Klaus followed the example and closed his water logged curtains.

"Right in here." They both heard Francine's muffled voice becoming clearer as she entered the bedroom, her stilettos clacking on the bathroom tile. First his sexy wife and then the Mexican plumber walked within inches of where Stan peered through the downward facing closet door slats.

"So what wrong with the commode?" the plumber asked Francine as she leaned back against the bathroom vanity, giving her hidden husband and goldfish a front row seat to the action.

"The tank won't fill back up." She remarked as she leaned over and flipped the commode handle. As she did, her breasts swung freely in her robe.

"No biggie." He replied as he sat down on the commode seat lid facing the tank and began tinkering inside.

As the plumber worked away Stan noticed a huge stack of folded negligees at least three or four feet high sitting on the vanity with price tags attached. There were also eight or so pairs of tall heels, most of which looked like they were appropriate for a strip club dancer, sitting on the floor. Unknown to Stan, the stack comprised the bulk of the gifts from Francine's friends at the "Happy Time Book, News and Lingerie Store".

Lying next to the pile of clothes was the sales rep booklet they had also given Francine. The booklet featured all of the outfits that the owners of the bookstore had thrown into the deal, plus a few more.

Ignorant to the fact these were gifts, Stan thought for a second about the money she must have spent of the various sheer article of clothing before he came to his senses and his attention was drawn back to his hot wife.

The plumber noticed the stack of clothes and shoes as well. "Wow that is a lot of nice lingerie. Are you in sales or something?" he asked.

Francine hesitated for a moment before responding. "Uh...sure...that's it...I'm an in-home intimate apparel sales rep."

"So, you do like negligee parties."

"That's right...I sell to housewives at parties." She replied as he continued.

"I could tell. That looks like a really high end robe and intimate set you're wearing. I thought you might be a model of some kind...you know...since most women wouldn't have the body or the confidence to wear something that amazing in front of a stranger."

"You are too kind. I wear stuff like this around the house all of the time these days." She replied honestly as she looked over knowingly at her husband's hiding place.

The Plumber stood up and pulled a pad from his back pocket and began to write up a ticket. "Looks like one hundred and twenty dollars should cover it." He said as he turned to her again.

"What does this say you repaired?" she smirked, taken off guard by the technical name of the parts. "I repaired your ballcock mam. That's the name of the valve that fills your commode tank." He finished.

"Okay..." she laughed, "Everyone needs a good ball cock I suppose. Let me get my purse."

Francine walked to her bedroom gathered her purse. As she fumbled through the designer bag the plumber watched her from behind.

"Oh my! I seem to only have fifty dollars on me." Francine said, ignoring her check book and credit cards.

'How did I know that was coming?' Stan stood there thinking.

"Can you bill me for the remainder of it?" She asked.

"I'm sorry we don't bill mam. It is payment upon completion of the work. Strict company policy." He replied.

Francine walked over to him and reached out to touch his arm with a pitiful look on her face. "Surely you can make an exception this one time." She delightfully begged.

"Maybe we could work out a trade for the seventy dollars and I'll cover you for it." He said looking into her eyes. "I could use some of the lingerie you sell as a present for my girlfriend. Maybe we could use an item or two as barter?"

Francine stepped back and smiled seductively. "That might work. How about you take a seat on the bed and I'll lay everything out for you to choose from?"

As the plumber stood in her bedroom, Francine began walking back and forth from the bathroom to her bedroom, carrying outfits. Every time she passed Stan in his hiding place she would mumble under her breath so only he could hear her. "Are you rubbing that hard cock, wondering what I am about to do?" "I can't wait to hold his big brown dick in my hands." Her final message caused his knees to buckle momentarily. "Be sure to turn the flash off on your phone if you want to take some pictures...to show your friends."

Laying out the various pieces of intimate apparel and their matching shoes into sets on the bed, Francine addressed her new admirer. "Is there anything in particular you'd like to see?" she asked as she sat on the edge of her bed, her translucent robe opening to reveal her firm legs.

From his vantage point on the dresser, Klaus began waving his flipper wildly in the air. Francine looked at him with annoyance and walked over to the dresser. "Knock it off Klaus." She whispered, hoping the plumber's attention was occupied by the order guide. "Don't you think this guy realizes that fish don't wave their damn fins like kid raising a hand in class? What the hell do you want?"

"I just thought I would make a request." He smiled deviously, feeling like he had the upper hand at last. "I thought it would be nice if you model the outfit you wore into little Stevie's room the other night. You know, the cup-less little black number...no panties...that you were carrying in your hand later as you strolled oh so sexily...und naked down the hall ...with cum all over your face."

Klaus could barely contain himself, until Francine pulled out a shawl from her closet. "I thought I told you; not a peep." She said as she covered his bowl.

Klaus sat dejectedly in the darkness of his fish bowl, realizing he had probably gone over the line, when suddenly the darkness was lifted and Francine's head appeared above the bowl opening.

"So you saw that, did you?"

Klaus sat in fear of where this was going to lead, praying she was not going to flush him down the toilet.

"Maybe if you cooperate and SHUT THE FUCK UP..." she whispered close to the water with meaning. "Then and only then I'll wear that outfit for you some time." She finished, dropping the covering one last time.

When Francine sat back down on the bed Alejandro scooted next to her and pointed randomly to an open page in the catalog. The picture showed a stunning young blonde wearing a lacy red bra, a matching thong and garter belt and sheer red stockings. Her nipples were obvious through the bra and the rear shot of her ass left nothing to the imagination.

"Do you have this one?" He asked excitedly.

"Uhhmm...let's see..." Francine turned and looked over her 'inventory'. "Yes! I do have that set," Francine gushed. "That's a very popular set." She reached into the pile on the bed and brought out some skimpy bits of ruby lace.

"Oh dear...there might be a problem." She said, standing up with a thoughtful look of on her face. "I only have one size of everything. It was all given to me specifically for me to wear. What size is your girlfriend?" Francine asked, throwing the young man an unexpected curve ball.

"Um, I think she's the exact same size as you," he lied, nodding to her substantial bosom. Francine looked at him with amusement.

"Well isn't that fortunate." She laughed as she threw back her shoulders, forcing up her breasts. "Are you sure she is about the same height and shape as me? I find that most women with a waist my size have much smaller breasts; and most women with breasts my size are usually really, really fat."

Alejandro groaned under his breath as he openly stared at her chest, deciding she did have a very unique figure. He decided to push things further. "Well, it's really difficult to tell while you are wearing that robe lady."

"OK. We will just assume she's a size 38DD like me for now. It wont be my fault if the rest of the cloting is too big or small for her." She said, teasing him. "If you take the full set of bra, panties and garter belt, I can throw in a set of stockings also." Francine offered, trying to get into the part of being a sales rep.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. It's really difficult to tell what it will look like on her."

Francine paused for effect. "Well I suppose that since she and I are the same build, I could model them for you." she suggested with confidence.

"Oh, that would be great!" Alejandro enthused.

"OK." She replied bubbly. "You stay right here and I will change." Francine said as she stood.

"OK then...I'll wait here." he said.

As Stan and Alejandro each separately waited impatiently, Francine strolled to her bathroom, closed the door, and prepared for her debut as a teasing fuck toy for another man in front of her husband.

"I'm ready." She called out a few minutes later. Each man forced himself to take some deep slow breaths in anticipation of her appearance.

Stan almost swore out loud as his wife confidently paraded past his hiding place and into the bedroom. He began silently snapping off photos with his cell phone as his own wife stood in front of another man while dressed like a complete slut. *CLICK*

The deep ruby hue of the lingerie set showed Francine's body off perfectly. Stan hadn't appreciated until recently just how fabulous her breasts were. Her dark nipples were clearly visible through the intricate bra and he thought he could see a dark slit in between her legs through her g-string. She was wearing a pair of black high-heels which emphasized the fabulous length of her stocking clad legs. *CLICK*

The garter belt was tiny and the straps cut delicately into her thighs.

"What do you think Alejandro? Would this look as good on your girlfriend as it does on me?" Francine asked with double meaning, as though it was the most normal thing in the world to be standing in front of a strange man dressed like a stripper while her husband hid in her closet. *CLICK*

Alejandro forced himself to speak slowly. "Yes, that's really nice. Can I have a closer look?"

"Sure," Francine replied enthusiastically. The bra has got fantastic built-in support. It's really comfortable. And the whole set is 100% silk. The cups feel wonderful on my skin." She said, sounding like a professional lingerie sales lady.

'Wow, I AM a really great actress; just like Steve says I am. That sounded as if I was speaking directly from a script.' She told herself proudly as she stood in front of where the plumber was sitting, the sheer panties covering her crotch only a foot from his face. *CLICK*

"It does look great, I have to say," he managed to get out nervously.

"See how the panties are hand stitched at the waist, even in the back, for the upmost quality." Francine said as she slowly turned to give him a view of her incredibly exposed peach shape ass. The red panty string disappeared between the top of her bulging buttocks giving him an uninterrupted view of her creamy smooth ass. To help with the "sale" Francine flexed her butt, which was already accentuated by her tall heels. *CLICK*

The plumber rubbed his erection a couple of times before strategically placing a pillow on his lap as she turned back around. *CLICK*

"Well? Can I put you down for a set?" Francine turned and smiled down at him over her remarkable breasts.

Alejandro's mind spun as he thought about how to take things further. "Are you sure that it's nice and smooth. My wife has very delicate skin."

"Oh, yes. It's lovely and very cool to the touch." she replied, looking down at her breasts. Alejandro's eyes followed hers, stopping at her thick nipples pressing against her bra. She wasn't sure if her nipple were so hard from the coolness of the silk caressing them, or from her excitement.

Hardplay
Hardplay
317 Followers