Amish Country Blues Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Maddox reached for his manhood and as she grasped it Ezekiel gasped a small "Ugh". She pumped it a few times to prepare it, and with her free hand reached between them and with two fingers spread her labia. She led him into her soft folds and reveled at the sensation of penetration for the first time in twelve years.

Ezekiel began to probe her soft warm belly from the inside; the sensation of copulating with a complete stranger was exquisitely intense. He began to thrust rapidly as an impending orgasm built in his loins.

Mrs. Maddox reveled in the fullness of her womb, she began to chant "Oh...oh...oh..."

Suddenly, just as fast as it had began, it was over; Ezekiel ejaculated into her warm belly and collapsed on top of her.

Mrs. Maddox realized that he had come too soon; she hadn't been satisfied. "Oh no!" She blurted out, before she realized what she had said. Looking at Ezekiel, she smiled and pat him on the back saying, "It's ok, it's ok."

Ezekiel rose up and began getting dressed, as he pulled his trousers on, he asked, "Will tomorrow be agreeable to thee?"

Mrs. Maddox smiled and said, "Tomorrow will be fine."

As Ezekiel and Ezra rode back home they discussed the situation, and decided to keep this part of the agreement to themselves.

=//=

Mrs. Maddox shivered as she prepared her bath, usually she just showered, but today she languished in a bubble bath. Shaving her legs and pubic region took on a renewed emphasis. For the first time in twelve years she was preparing for a lover - as a surrogate - but just the same for her was the mental act of preparing a crucial element in the process of love making; it was the anticipation that prepared her for the moment. Sure, the Amish were just using her as a baby factory, but this did not deter the fact that she wanted to enjoy it as much as possible. Women way out here in the middle of nowhere did not get the attention that they deserved. She was going to enjoy her opportunity to the fullest.

When Ezra and Ezekiel arrived Mrs. Maddox was in full bloom. She answered the door almost immediately when they knocked, telegraphing her anxious anticipation.

"Good evening, gentlemen." She said beaming a huge smile as she invited them in.

"Good evening." The two Amish men responded together.

Mrs. Maddox looked them over closely; neither looked any different than last night. But there was a more confident look about both of them. She took Ezra's hand and smiled as she led him to the bed room.

Ezra was more settled, if not more confident. He began undressing and placed his clothes on the chair against the wall and then turned to see Mrs. Maddox standing naked near the bed. He moved to her slowly, as if pushed by an unseen force. He looked at her breasts as they heaved from her tense breathing. She seemed to waver then sat on the bed, she indicated for him to join her and he sat at arms length from her.

She reached for him, but he diverted his glance to her smoothly shaved pubic region. She leaned forward and grasped his hand and pulled him to her. As she lay back he leaned between her legs and quaked from the erotic tension of the moment. He slid on fully onto her torso, her ample breasts acting as guides for him to adjust his position.

She reached for his penis and guided it to her quivering sex. He pushed and she exhaled, the head of his manhood just poking into her was enough to send electric currents through her extremities. She closed her eyes as he pressed again, further penetrating her moist love canal.

Ezra began thrusting into her with earnest, he clenched his teeth and rocked back and forth, his earlier trepidation was gone. He dug his toes into the sheets as he attempted to force every inch of his penis into her as she hunched back against his thrusts.

Mrs. Maddox was determined to have an orgasm this time and she worked diligently at accomplishing that very act. She met Ezra thrust for thrust, bucking back as he drove downward, into her steaming sex. She felt every vein in his stiff penis as it slid past her labia, she felt as though she was reading it like a blind man reads Braille.

Then it began for her, it started deep within her spine, it spread out like a burst of white hot light as it rushed over her and consumed her. Her eyes were awash in the brightest glowing light as she blinked, desperately trying to connect with the source of the pulsing light. She locked her legs around his thighs as spasm after spasm wracked her body while she buffeted beneath him.

Ezra was driven to ecstasy as the English thrashed beneath him. He redoubled his effort as she began to scream through clenched teeth. And then he began to ejaculate into her quivering womb.

They collapsed from the exertion and lay gasping for breath that seemed to be just out of reach.

Finally, they roused and dressed, Mrs. Maddox just pulling her robe over her shoulders. They went to the living room and Ezekiel met them with a smile. As Ezra walked to the front door, Ezekiel began to explain to Mrs. Maddox that they would not be back for several days because Ezra had to tend his farm.

"But what about you?" She asked.

Ezekiel blushed, but responded anyway, "I return when Ezra returns."

"That's a shame. I was hoping that you might drop by and keep things warm, if you know what I mean?"

Ezekiel was beginning to understand the English way -- he did understand -- and it pleased him greatly to know she wanted it too.

"Well, maybe I could give you something to hold you over." She said with a sly smile.

Mrs. Maddox knelt before him and reached for his fly, an odd expression was fixed to Ezekiel's face. She reached in and gripped his rapidly burgeoning cock tightly between her hands, pulling on it slightly between both of her palms as she adjusted it below her face. She dipped her head and her warm pink tongue darted forward, flicking lightly over the thin, semen-seeping opening.

"Oh," he groaned and thrust his loins involuntarily foreword as the warm moistness of her wetly glistening lips closed like hot melted butter down over the sensitively throbbing head of his cock. He had no idea that so perverse a thing as this was done, but she was doing it to him and he was wont to stop her.

He reached down and tangled his hands tightly in her hair to guide the rhythm of her already slowly bobbing head. The rod of flesh was sinking deep into her mouth now, crushing through her softly moistening lips into the wet saliva at the back of her throat. Ezekiel groaned and undulated his pelvis, forcing the throbbing hardness foreword and inward again until she set up a steady rocking motion, never quite letting it withdraw but leaving the hot swollen head lodged a half an inch or so up inside the warm wet mouth.

"Oh!" he grunted as her lips tightened around his hardness and her tongue began to swirl heatedly around the warm moistness of the rubbery blood-inflated head.

Mrs. Maddox's tongue, with nerve-tingling licks on the outstroke, was making the head throb and jerk as though his heart itself were beating inside it. He bent his head forward and watched through widely bulging eyes, one of his hands tangling tighter into her bobbing head, and the other fondling her sensuously swaying breasts.

He made a hard thrust forward and almost his entire prick disappeared until only a little stretch of it showed white and glistening, protruding from between her rapidly working lips. Her cheeks hollowed on the outstroke and expanded obscenely on the in-stroke. He withdrew and the thin elastic rim of her lips pulled out grotesquely, clinging to the flesh of his warmly tingling cock as though held there by invisible fingers. Her breasts jerked and danced below her lewdly pumping torso, one of them lifting and falling in his hand and adding to the lust-inciting picture.

"Do you like it when I play with your balls at the same time?" she breathed hotly around his cock.

"Oh, yes!"

He sighed deeply and his head rocked back as she massaged the soft resilient skin of his testicles gently with one hand and stroked the base of his cock between the thumb and forefinger of her other hand as she continued to suck rhythmically up and down. She increased the speed and he could feel the silky softness of her tongue twirling faster and faster around his saliva soaked hardness at the apex of the withdrawal, the stroke of her tongue ending in a magic flick across the tiny opening of the glans at the end. He flexed his buttocks, thrusting his hips back and forth and then arched his back to grind his wildly bobbing loins hard against her face.

Mrs. Maddox could feel his throbbing reaction beginning inside his balls and began to suck his cock a little harder, increasing the pressure of her mouth, the tips of her teeth digging gently into the hard resisting flesh, leaving thin white trails where they had scraped the blood beneath the surface of the skin. She reached under his buttocks and cupped them in her palms, pulling his loins up tighter to her face. She could hear his breath quicken and her passion began to build and build in reaction.

As she picked up the pace she felt him begin to ejaculate against the back of her throat. He thrashed like a rag doll as again and again his body contorted from the spasms.

Slowly she allowed him to recover, and replaced his penis into his trousers. She looked into his eyes and said, "That should hold you."

Ezekiel looked dumbfounded as she stood before him. "This thing thee have done..."

"It's called a blow job." She quipped proudly.

"A blow job." He said quizzically. "I thank thee for this...blow job."

"Well if you find yourself in the neighborhood, stop in again." Mrs. Maddox said with as much hospitality as she could muster. She dearly wanted to get her share of the love before she became pregnant and they cut her off.

=//=

Five weeks had elapsed and Mrs. Maddox had finally got the results the Amish man Ezra Yoder had desired; she was pregnant. She informed an ecstatic Ezra and Ezekiel when they stopped by for their regular copulation.

"This is indeed wonderful news!" Ezra said as he beamed a broad smile.

"Yes, indeed." Ezekiel agreed.

The two men turned and left Mrs. Maddox, commending one another on a successful impregnation. Mrs. Maddox felt more alone than she had in ages; she worried that this would be the end of her sexual diversions.

The next day, however, Ezekiel was at her door with information. "Next week Elizabeth, Ezra's wife will move in to assist thee and care for thee as might be necessary."

Mrs. Maddox hadn't thought of this, but the idea had merit. "Oh that would be fine." she said.

Ezekiel seemed to be troubled by something, but he wasn't forthcoming.

Mrs. Maddox could see the consternation on his face. "What's the matter Mr. Yoder? Is something wrong?"

"I have thought of thy... blow job, often...and..." Ezekiel tried and failed to explain himself.

Mrs. Maddox smiled and said, "Well, I think we can work something out if you're willing to return the favor."

Ezekiel instantly brightened, as he said, "Anything thee desire."

"Come with me." She said with a quip, as she turned and walked to her bedroom.

Once in the bedroom she turned to look at Ezekiel and asked him "do you want to go first or shall I?"

Ezekiel didn't understand what she meant and the look on his face telegraphed his confusion.

"Ok, then class is in session." She said with a note of finality. She turned to the bed, pulled the bed spread back and looked at Ezekiel; still standing, unmoving. "Get undressed." She urged him. Then she disrobed and lay on the bed.

Ezekiel quickly took his clothes off and scrambled to the bed and the English woman.

"Now, now, Mr. Yoder, I have a few instructions for you first." She said with all the force of a school marm. "What I want you to do..." She began to explain to him, "...and that's what we call oral sex.," she concluded.

Ezekiel slowly bent forward, tentatively, reluctantly, then made the conscious decision to explore this new twist in his sexuality.

"Oh, God....." Mrs. Maddox moaned when she felt the first contact of Ezekiel's tongue against her snatch. The soft fierceness of his mouth suckling her lips and her clit was almost more than Mrs. Maddox could take. She could not remember ever feeling pleasure with such intensity. At first Mrs. Maddox thought she would climax just seconds after Ezekiel's first slow and thorough lick, but then she relaxed a bit, realizing she was just experiencing the tip of the iceberg.

Her hips seemed to melt into the bed as she wound her fingers through Ezekiel's hair once more, easing the busy mouth further into her cunt, as if to swallow him whole. A weak tingling wave swirled around her pelvis like a hurricane, gathering strength before reaching out throughout the rest of her, from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. She struggled to relax her thighs and not tighten them around Ezekiel's head, suffocating him as he worked.

Ezekiel ate her like a gourmet, enjoying every flavor, every fold of Mrs. Maddox's pink, tight pussy. The strokes of his tongue varied, some long and intense-like painting a fence, some short and precise. It was as if Ezekiel could read his lover's mind, knowing exactly what she liked the most, knowing when to go faster, knowing when to slow down. Mrs. Maddox's hips began to beat with her own internal rhythm, pumping up and down, taking Ezekiel's occupied tongue with her.

After Ezekiel's tongue memorized every square inch of Mrs. Maddox's silken folds, he focused his attention on the tight bud of her clitoris. He sucked it like a straw, drawing his head away from Mrs. Maddox's center, stretching her clit with him. The tiny bud seemed to expand in Ezekiel's mouth, filling it with her swollen heat. Ezekiel's face was buried inside Mrs. Maddox's core as she gave birth to the first slight tremors of her orgasm. Her back arched and lifted her hips inches off the bed as she began to slowly, slowly go over the edge.

"Oh yes," Mrs. Maddox gasped, writhing back and forth around Ezekiel's busy mouth, "Oh Mr. Yoder!" Mrs. Maddox's inside's expanded and burst into flames as the intense tidal wave of blood gushed into her cunt, making her see stars. Her soul seemed to leave her body as she shook with the violent climax, conquering her body like a fearless warrior.

Mrs. Maddox wasn't sure how long her orgasm possessed her body, mind, and soul. She felt like she had traveled to the moon and back in a few spastic moments. Her muscles were conditioned with her orgasm, but not ready to relax. "No," Mrs. Maddox mused, "I don't want this to be over yet." But the tidal wave overtook her and she erupted into an explosion of erotic delight.

Ezekiel slowed and began to withdraw from her thighs, slobber, sweat and vaginal juices dripped from his face in huge droplets.

Mrs. Maddox looked at him and said with a gasp, "Oh Mr. Yoder!"

Ezekiel was instantly proud of his performance, and he smiled broadly.

Mrs. Maddox asked in as sultry a voice as she could muster, "Just how would you like yours Mr. Yoder?"

=//=

The months had passed rather slowly for all concerned; Elizabeth had moved in with Mrs. Maddox and tended her every need, treated her as if she were a princess. Ezekiel had managed a few "visits" to the Maddox farm, first to see Mrs. Maddox, but as she became very large with child, he snuck a few romps in the barn with Elizabeth.

Mrs. Maddox was watching as they came out of the barn one day and realized that something was going on between the two. She felt a pang of jealousy as she turned from the window and waddled into the living room. Elizabeth came in and with a flushed look about her, set about her chores. Mrs. Maddox wondered if Ezra knew that his brother was doing his wife. As soon as she thought it she shook her head and remonstrated herself for being so wicked. "I can't let this get to me. I'll just have the baby and be done with them," she thought. She smiled as Elizabeth brought her a glass of iced tea, "Thank you." She said as she watched the pretty young girl return to her chores.

Hannah and all three wives of Ezekiel's brothers had brand new baby boys to rejoice about and had decided to have a get-together at Ezekiel's farm to celebrate their good fortune. Of course Tommy and Mrs. Maddox were invited. The Yoder's were grateful to Tommy and the women teased him as they attended his every need. They beamed with pride and satisfaction as they sang his praises.

As the food disappeared and the shadows became long in the evening sun, each of the couples came to Tommy and said that they prayed for him every day, and would consider it an honor if he would once again service the wives in the coming weeks. Tommy couldn't say no; they had completely co-opted him into their service and like a saint he would stand for the stud fee and deliver the salvation they desired.

Mrs. Maddox had to use the out-house and waddled towards the small shack situated just out of sight behind the main house. As she came back out, Ezekiel was waiting his turn for the facility. She decided to wait for him before returning to the gathering. When he came out he was startled to see her waiting for him.

"I wanted to talk to you Mr. Yoder." She stated flatly. "Could we go some where private?"

Ezekiel led her to a small shed used for fire wood, but mostly empty this time of year.

"Mr. Yoder," She began, "I have a confession to make."

Ezekiel frowned from the blunt admission.

"I saw you and Elizabeth in our barn and I became jealous. I know I had no right to pry, but I became so use to our being together that...well, I wanted you, wanted to have sex with you." She finished with a look into his eyes.

Ezekiel stood and stared at the English woman, her large belly protruding over her spandex slacks. He smiled and thought of what it was that he should say, "I...have been irresponsible to my family and my lord." He began. "I have sullied my father's name and my reputation, I am a fornicator." He confessed.

"Oh, no!" Mrs. Maddox pleaded, "I meant that it was my ..."

He cut her off, "Ma'am, it is my fault I have become an insatiable fornicator. It will be between my lord and I when we meet in the hereafter that I shall repay my debt."

Mrs. Maddox began to sob - tears flowing freely - her complicity in Ezekiel's fall from grace was partly her doing. She recalled the oral sex that they had shared. They had been good together, but it was wrong what they had done and now he regretted it she thought.

Ezekiel saw her shudder from her sobbing and laid a kind hand on her shoulder. She turned her head, and with tear soaked cheek caressed his rugged paw. She reached her hand to his and grasped it firmly, expectantly. He stood riveted to a spot in front of her. With her free hand she slowly reached for his trousers, and with her fingers traced the outline of his penis through the thick denim.

Ezekiel responded, his penis lurched from the light touch of this wonderful woman. With his free hand he touched her face gently, and smiled at her as she looked to him for assurances. He nodded his approval, and she began to retrieve his thickening penis from its perch.

She stroked it frantically and licked it like a lollypop, the head turning a dark purple as she held it tightly in her fist. She continued her assault on his manhood and saw the first throbbing lurch of his testicles telegraphing his impending orgasm. As the thick sperm began shooting out she caught the streams on her outstretched tongue; reveling in the taste of warm semen in her mouth.

Ezekiel calmed and replaced his penis in his trousers. Mrs. Maddox cooed like a bitch in heat, she looked around for a place to lie down but there was no place that she could be comfortable. Then she kneeled down, got on all fours, and asked Ezekiel to get her from behind.