Amletaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Other way." She turned, obediently, saw Claire admiring her partner's physique again. She smiled to herself as Veikko's hand took her shoulder and lay her back against his torso. She relaxed as he adjusted the angle of his hips. "Reach back. Wrap your arms around mine." She obeyed, following her instinct and spreading her legs over his. "Priestess?"

Her head jerked up. "Yes?"

"If it pleases you..." Veikko said, leaving the last words unsaid. This wasn't quite protocol. Claire didn't care. She whispered "Call me Claire, please, Veikko" as she inched closer to the two and took his shaft in her hand. She couldn't help but smile, and Andrea watched with undisguised interest as Claire slipped his engorged member into her. She groaned in a mixture of pain and returning pleasure, tipping her head back once more. The Priestess brought her gaze along Andrea's body, determined to remember the sight of Veikko so capably rutting, already imagining herself in Andrea's place. She had been excited before she opened the door, knowing Veikko was inside. Now she was suppressing the urge to squirm. Her eyes met Veikko's. He winked at her, and she blushed, her body gave a little shudder, the scent of Andrea's excitement was incredibly arousing to everybody in the room. Despite her pain Andrea was enjoying herself, the head of her partner's member thrust against her other spot, rubbing deliciously with each slow rocking motion. Andrea whimpered; "Faster." Claire added, watching fascinated from beside them: "Please." Veikko indulged them both.

Thirty seconds later Andrea was gasping, spasming around Veikko in orgasm, and Claire reached out to touch her clitoris. Andrea moaned and collapsed onto Veikko, who gave a last powerful thrust and finished. Claire kept circling the talikheuta, reaching into a pocket to withdraw the cutter. Fighting to catch her breath, Andrea gasped out: "Please stop. It's too much. It was so good." Veikko bent his arms up, pinning Andrea's back with a gently insistent pressure, knowing what was coming. He admired Claire for letting Andrea finish. He felt her hand on his shaft, pulling him free of her, and fought it slightly by thrusting up into Andrea again. Claire insisted wordlessly and stroked his well lubricated skin as she pulled him free. He bit his lower lip, recognizing the risk of Claire spotting the cut in Andrea's threshold, providing the requisite maiden's blood but distinct from a torn hymen. If she noticed, Claire said nothing. Veikko kissed Andrea's jaw, the girl turning her head to try and face him.

He kissed her cheek as the cold metal of the tool touched her, encircling the talikheuta. She jerked away from its cold touch, the Priestess pressed forward and deftly, expertly squeezed the handle. In a sudden burst of blinding white exploding in Andrea's vision her clitoris parted ways with her body. She bled, of course, and sagged against Veikko moaning from the pain of her wound. Veikko encircled her torso with his powerful arms and carefully slid her off him to lay on their cloaks. She curled up slightly. He stroked her jaw, took her by the chin and gently turned her face to his. He whispered in her ear. "I'm sorry. You'll be all right." He kissed her and let her lay where she wished, turning to face Claire. Andrea rolled herself in their cloaks and revealed Veikko's knife, the blade still coated with a mixture of Andrea's excitement and blood. Claire's eyes widened.

Veikko's face became cold as the winter forest. Claire stopped in place and intuitively understood what had happened. Veikko raised a finger to his lips, bidding her to be silent. Claire shook with a combination of lust, fear, and a little amazement with her audiacity. "I won't. But... please, let me enjoy what she did." He nodded, wiped himself clean on the corner of a cloak, watched Claire eagerly bare herself to him. He approached her slowly with the same grace he used to stalk deer.

She shuddered with anticipation.