Amon & Laila Ch. 02

Story Info
The next morning.
2.8k words
4.69
7.7k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to your mouth against my shoulder, pressing soft kisses along my collarbone and up my neck to lazily capture my lips. Without opening my eyes, I snuggled deeper into you, our legs entwined, the firm heat of your chest crushing against my softness. Your arms pulling me closer, closer; I gasped for air when your mouth finally released mine. My eyes opened, and your face swam into focus, blue eyes amused and tender. "Good morning."

I grinned up at you impishly, "It's turning out to be!"

Your chuckle rumbled deep in your chest as you gave me a squeeze. I laughed because it awoke another need in me, and I scooted out of the bed, laughing again at your growl of protest. After answering the call, I wobbled back into the room on aching legs to find you leaning back against the headboard, watching me and smiling. Climbing back into bed, I pressed my lips softly to your throat as you inhaled sharply. The room was bright from the expansive glass, which allowed the morning sunlight to stream in. It was almost too bright to bear, but I turned my head anyway, nestled against your shoulder as I gazed out at the deep cloudless blue sky. We lay entwined for a while, and I allowed my hand to roam freely, fingers trailing feather-light up your neck and across your jaw, tracing the shell of your ear and down again, down to the hollow of your throat. Your breathing changed slightly under my ear, as I slid my palm down your chest and rested it, teasingly on your stomach. "Amon,"

You slid your hand to the base of my spine, fingers splayed out to get a firmer grip on my backside. "Mmm?"

Those fingers began kneading into me, stirring me with memories of last night. A little moan escaped me as you pulled me on top of you. My legs fell naturally to either side of your waist, the tip of your cock bulged against my pussy, rubbing the sudden moisture that sprang there. A molten feeling I didn't know I was capable of radiated out from my center and I quaked from the sudden desire that left me breathless. Your grip on my hips tightened, controlling, and I pressed my lips to yours, tongue darting in to duel with yours as you pressed me down, I felt the bulge of your head go in slowly, so controlled. I quivered, clamped my knees tightly against your sides and tried to push down harder, coaxing you deeper, pleading now. My pussy convulsed, trying to pull you in further, and you rewarded me by pulling out and then thrusting in to the hilt. Instinctively, I ground my hips against yours, drawing a shuddering breath as you bottomed out inside me. My nails bit into your arms as you withdrew almost all the way again, and began to stroke in and out, penetrating deeply. Your mouth swallowed my cry as you increased the pace, and I half sat up, your grip supporting me as I rode you, arms rising up to grip the headboard, my eyes locked on yours. Shifting my hips, I ground my clit against your pubic bone. You guided my hips faster and faster, rising up to meet my downward thrusts as I shuddered towards a climax. I squeezed my eyes shut as it overtook me, my body stiffened as your hard cock pounded into me again and again. My shuddering pussy milked the length of you, and I cried out at the unbelievable pleasure of it. I could feel you shaking beneath me as my spasms finally triggered your own release and you twitched as you shot deep inside of me. I collapsed onto your chest again, still shivering and you wrapped your arms tightly around me, holding me close. I could feel our pulses race against each other, my head tucked in the crook of your shoulder. I nuzzled your neck, pressing soft kisses there. You stayed inside of me, not shrinking one bit and I reveled in being filled by you. Replete, I shivered with more pleasure shocks, my walls rippling around your rigid dick. You gasped, surprised, as it happened again. Your breath was hot against my forehead as you whispered to me.

"That feels amazing." I could only nod as I shuddered again with waves of pleasure as you began to move smoothly into me again. Laying flat against you, my clit never left contact with your stomach and I locked my legs against you for a better grip. You moaned my name, and bent your head to capture my lips as I rocked my pelvis slightly, adjusting the angle to get you more deeply inside. I gripped your shoulders urgently and your eyes gleamed into mine as I found myself flipped over, the soft sheets pressing into my back again. You grinned down at me as you let your eyes roam all over my flushed body, never ceasing your pounding rhythm. My pussy contracted again and again as you sent me over the edge and I gasped your name as I shook with it. You buried your face into my neck and truly fucked me then, your breath hot against me, your hair tickling my cheek. I continued to come, it was like I had reached this plateau of pleasure and I hovered there, able to breathe but just barely. I arched helplessly to meet your thrusts. I screamed out something unintelligible, tears springing from my eyes and it was only a moment longer until you stiffened and spent yourself inside of me with a groan. We lay there, out of breath for a moment, your fingers twined through my hair. I welcomed the weight of you, the feel of you still inside me. I wondered idly if we could stay that way all day and as if reading my mind you pulsed within me again and my pussy clenched around you in return, another aftershock.

"Mmmm, Amon." I breathed and chuckling, you withdrew. The air was cool against my throbbing pussy, bereft of you. You drew back, taking in the sight of my swollen red lips. We had fucked the entire morning away; the sun was high overhead.

"I'm starved," you announced, "let's make breakfast."

I stretched luxuriously on the bed, enjoying the heat of your gaze on me. "Ok."

You got up then, leaving me alone on the expansive bed to cross the room and disappear through a doorway. I heard the sounds of water running and finally sat up. The view was beautiful, even from the bed, so I enjoyed it a moment longer, before getting up to retrieve my clothing. You came back in dressed in loose-fitting shorts, smiling to see me as I was struggling into my bra.

"What about this?"

I looked over and saw a white robe draped from your hands. Sighing with relief, I unlatched the cursed brassiere and hefted it into the corner. Laughing at my vehemence, you opened the robe gallantly for me as I shrugged into it. The silky texture felt heavenly against my skin as you wrapped it carefully around me and even tied the sash with a loose knot, your warm hands tracing down my body, pressing me against you. I shivered; why is it I can't stop quivering like a bowl of Jell-O around you? I leaned back into your embrace, drinking in the feel of you. You pushed my hair to the side with one hand and pressed a warm kiss to the nape of my neck, before urging me towards the door.

"Let's go."

My stomach grumbled, reminding me how hungry I was so I let you guide me downstairs and back to the kitchen. You couldn't stop touching me and I couldn't stop smiling at it.

Without a word, we both instinctively divided up the breakfast duties; you rummaged in the fridge while I searched the pantry for pans and seasonings. In short order, we had a delicious breakfast ready, and dug in with gusto, washing it down with coffee and fresh OJ. You regarded me over the rim of your glass,

"What do you want to do today?" I toyed with a bit of toast on my plate and gazed out at the sunshine streaming in the windows.

"Something outside," I mused, "it's too gorgeous out not to."

Indeed it was an exceedingly lovely day; the noon sun had warmed it up to a pleasant upper 80's, a great day for the lake. You nodded agreeably, finishing off your coffee.

"There are extra suits in the main closet by the laundry," you informed me, "something will probably fit, unless you'd rather go au natural…" you looked extremely hopeful at this prospect, comically so. I giggled and waggled my forkful of eggs at you,

"No, no, monsieur," I replied impishly, before taking my last bite. "I choose to take my chances with a hand me down."

Crestfallen, you sighed deeply, wiping your lips and standing. "Well, I have to run to the store to grab a few things, I should be back in half an hour or so. Make yourself at home, use my shower, be nosey, it's ok." I quirked an eyebrow at you, amused, as you continued. "All the shower stuff is in the main cabinet in the bathroom, clean towels, etc." I nodded, gathering up our plates and setting them in the sink for a quick clean up later.

"Thanks, Amon." I said softly, rinsing our dishes and I felt you come up behind me. Your hands snaked around my waist, pulling me back into your heat again. That slow burning desire ignited again and goose bumps broke out from the sensation of your hot breath on my neck.

"You are quite welcome." You sounded amused. "Is there anything you want from the store?" I mulled it over, couldn't think of anything specific, so I shook my head. Turning in the circle of your arms to rest my hand against your chest, I gazed up at you.


"Just get whatever strikes you," I finally said, "I'm sure it'll be great." You grinned down at me.

"You're too trusting, I might like peanut butter and horseradish sandwiches," You teased, hands rubbing warmly against me, coaxing me closer. Laughing, I leaned up into you and pressed my lips softly to yours. Slowly and sensually, we explored each others mouths until I whimpered against you. You drew back, smiled down at me and cupped my cheek softly, running your fingers down to my shoulder, teasing the neck of my robe. "Careful, or we won't be going anywhere, today…" You grinned. We kissed again, a quick smiling peck, and then you were gone.

I went straight a way to the shower, finding all that I needed was stashed very neatly in the cabinet. The bathroom was just as beautiful as the rest of the house, with a wall of glass blocks for privacy. Another wall of blocks made up the enormous shower wall, a curving expanse of glass with beautiful gray marble inside. There was a large jetted tub as well and my mind wandered over the possibilities that entailed as I soaped myself up. My pussy throbbed with a sudden aftershock and I had to lean against the wall for a minute, fighting dizziness. The effects of this morning's and last night's affairs left me wobbling, rarely used muscles protesting. I pictured your face hovering above mine, blue eyes filled with light as I was filled completely with you. My body could not stop shaking with emotions I dared not think about. I didn't think it was only because I had found an amazing lover, but because I knew, deeply somehow, that we had connected for a reason. There was something very different about you, about how we reacted to each other. How we fit together. It had been mind-blowing sex, yes, but also something else. I didn't know what. Steadying my breathing, I rinsed off, wiped water from my eyes and sat on the marble bench to shave my legs. The masculine scent of your shave cream filled the air. Unbidden, your face, your sexy smile, the feel of your hands running over me rose up in my mind. Oh. I paused, catching my breath, my clit pulsing as I remembered your mouth there. I finished my toilette and slipped on the simple white triangle top bikini. It fit perfectly, and I wondered whose it was. I didn't really know anything about you, I realized, as irrational jealousy closed my throat. Maybe it was just an animal attraction? I worried at my lower lip, thinking about it. Why do I do this to myself? I wondered and shook myself like a dog. Pace yourself, sweetheart. Still, I hoped it wasn't your girlfriend's. Slipping the white robe back over me, I toweled my hair dry and ran a comb through. Satisfied, I decided to take your words to heart and explore the rest of the place.

The house was set on a wide peninsula of land, jutting out into the lake, so each bedroom had its own spectacular view. The second bedroom was awash in light, with it's own patio as well. It was slightly smaller than the master, yes, but still enormous, with a lovely private bath. The third and fourth bedrooms shared a bath and were about the same generous size; it was amazing, the architecture. All of the rooms were tastefully decorated, some funky touches thrown in here and there, speaking of world travel and fine education. I ran my hand over the smooth dark wood of the armoire as I passed and looked up to find you standing in the doorway. You smiled so warmly, all the doubts flew out of my head as I froze in place. "Hey."

"Hey yourself," you grinned, holding up a bag. "I got you a present."

"No you didn't!" I goggled at you.

"Yes." You waggled the bag, "Do you want it or not?"

I pretended to think, and with a mock growl you advanced on me threateningly.

"Okay, yes, please!" I shrieked, laughing as you grinned evilly.

"You brat," you swooped down to kiss me hungrily and I molded my body to yours, kissing you back just as hard. When we broke apart, there was a new gleam in your eye.

"Are you ready to go?"

I nodded and slipped the robe off, letting it pool at my feet. Your eyes widened as I did a slow turn,

"Whose is this, anyway?" I kept my voice and my face neutral, but your gaze turned amused. "My brother's girlfriend. It looks better on you, though."

"Oh right," I remarked, "but you're supposed to say that."

"True," you affected an air of concern, twirling your finger to indicate that I spin around again; "let me get another look."

"I think you've seen enough," I giggled and slipped back into the robe. Your groan of disappointment sent me into further gales of laughter. You took my hand and tugged me out the door, lacing your fingers with mine. I asked "what is it?" all the way down the stairs and back to the kitchen, but you laughingly refused to tell me. I had thought the present was in the bag you were holding, you sly, sly man. My jaw dropped. On the bar was a lovely pewter picture frame and in it was picture of us from the party last night, our arms wrapped around each other. I remembered that moment acutely; it had been our first real chance to touch each other. The romanticism of it took my breath away, my heart swelled absurdly.

"Digital." You grinned, pleased at my reaction and I slipped into your arms again, lifting my chin to meet your gaze.

"Amon." My voice broke on your name and you hand rose up to cup my cheek. I leaned into your touch; my eyes shut with pleasure as you bent your head and kissed me hungrily. I melted into you, our bodies fitting just right. Your lips teased and nibbled at me, your tongue darting in to tangle with mine. When we finally broke apart, breathing heavily, you grinned wickedly.

"Great, it's working!"

I shrieked, laughing and started chasing you. We made it all the way back to the couch before you turned abruptly and caught me in your arms. I snuggled up close, not fighting anymore, and we fell backwards onto the couch together. We caught our breath and I rested my cheek against your shoulder.

"I think that's probably the most romantic thing anyone has ever done." I said quietly, my voice still a little rough.

"That's a shame." you whispered back, your breath fanning my hair. We lay that way for a long moment, content to be back in each other's arms. Then, "Do you want to go for a boat ride?"

"Sure," I grinned. We disentangled our limbs and you pointed at the large cooler next to the door.

"It's all packed and ready to go." I kissed you again, lingeringly, smiling when you opened your eyes.

"Let's go." I said softly.