Amusement Park Adventure Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gasped as his eyes fell on the opening she offered, her womanly scent coming at him in waves from the secret place hidden in the shadows. He saw the dark thatch of hair covering her pussy and was entranced.

Sarah's hands shook as she lifted the last swallow of the fragrant wine to her lips.

With a trembling mouth, Nick looked at the place between his daughter's legs. He wanted to go further, to taste her sweet nectar, to suckle on the place between the lips covered with dark curls. He was scared, fearful, fighting with the primal need inside of him. His hands slid to her upper thighs, his thumbs rubbing her skin, circling higher and higher, hesitating. This was the point of no return.

Just as he leaned forward, ready to slide his tongue between his daughter's waiting pussy, a deep voice boomed, causing him to stiffen and jerk, almost causing him to hit his head on the table.

"Sarah!"

Sarah straightened up, surprised. "Mr. Watson!"

The tall silver haired man approached the table with an extended hand. He clasped Sarah's hand within his own warmly. "It's lovely to see you, Sarah and what a surprise to find you here!"

Sarah nodded, flustered by the unexpected intrusion and by the handsome client of her father's who stood before her, his hand wrapped warmly around hers. Mr. Watson had been to their home numerous times for dinner over the years. She had always harbored a secret attraction to him, and she was positive his eyes had gleamed with desire on more than one occasion as she served him cocktails or fetched files for her father when they worked in the den.

Sam looked over the young girl in front of him, enchanted by her beauty. He had practically watched her grow up over the years working with her father. Admittedly he had flirted with her when her father was not around but was careful to go no further than cautiously watching her as she walked through the house in her short skirts, her muscular legs and full breasts enticing him. He wondered if she was of age yet.

"Please, call me Sam. Are you here with your father?" He looked around.

"Y-yes, Mr. Watson. Urm—Sam. He's uhm..."

Nick quickly climbed out from under the table and straightened his clothing, his erection depleted from the surprise of the unexpected trespass. He exchanged a furtive glance with his daughter. "Sam! What a surprise to see you here. I uhm...dropped my napkin," he said, lifting up the bunched up square and tossed it on the table.

The two shook hands as Sarah admired the attractiveness of each man. Sam was taller than her father, who was broader in the shoulder than he. Her father's hair was still sandy colored, while Sam's had turned grey years before, belying his age. His jaw was chiseled giving his face more of a square appearance compared to her father's smooth, angular face. Sam's chin had a strong cleft, while her father's cheeks dimpled when he smiled.

"I'm here on some business. I have several meetings scheduled with a prospective company we are thinking about taking over."

"Ah! Glad to hear business is going well for you, Sam," Nick said.

Sarah, ever the gracious host invited him to join them for a drink.

Sam looked over the half eaten plates of food. "Are you sure I wouldn't be intruding?" he asked cautiously.

"You could never intrude," she responding with a genuine smile.

"What brings you here?" Sam queried as he settled himself into a chair opposite Nick.

"Sarah's 18th birthday," Nick responded.

"Ahh," Sam said as he looked Sarah's way. "Finally legal, eh?"

His eyes were the color of chocolate, warm and deep. When he met Sarah's eyes, she felt herself melting with the heat and intensity of his gaze. His comment did not go unnoticed and she lifted her eyebrow. He gave her a wink and motioned for the waiter. "Champagne. To celebrate."

"The boys are going to be knocking down the door for this one, Nick."

"They already are," Nick responded, cringing inwardly at the thought of his daughter with any of the boys who had been coming around the house the last year.

"I am not interested in boys," Sarah commented quietly. Now it was Sam's turn to raise his eyebrow.

The champagne was poured and Sam lifted his glass. "Well, then...to growing up. To turning 18. To beautiful brown eyed women." He winked again at Sarah and his hand brushed her own briefly. Sarah felt a thrill run through her.

She couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to be in bed with both of the two men in front of her as they talked shop for what seemed like hours. She was pulled out of her daydreams as she realized the conversation had shifted and they were discussing her education.

"Do you know what you plan to major in?" Sam queried.

"Pre-law."

"Ah, following in daddy's footsteps." He nodded approvingly and toasted Nick. "She's grown up to have both brains and beauty. Well done, Nick, well done."

Nick beamed at his daughter, and reached his hand out to stroke the top of her head and cheek. "I don't think I will ever see her as grown up."

Sarah smiled but felt annoyed at the gesture that made her feel like an insignificant child. She thought to herself, "Do you want to see how much of a woman I am?" She sat straighter in her chair, and leaned toward Sam, her hand lightly resting on his arm as she spoke to him.

"Dad and I were going to check the jazz club out in the hotel. Since your room is in the same place, and you don't have any plans for the evening, I would love it if you joined us." Her hand tightened briefly on his arm, her eyes looking steadily into his own.

Sam felt his pulse quicken with her touch, and heartily agreed. "I would love to. Would you mind, Nick?"

Nick swallowed his disappointment at not having the evening alone with his daughter but shook his head. "Of course not."

The bill paid, Sam held Sarah's chair for her and offered his arm. She gave her father a brief smile as if to say- "See me as a grown up now?" She took his arm.

"I can't remember the last time I had such a gorgeous woman on my arm," Sam said with a laugh, turning to look at Nick.

Nick laughed half heartedly, feelings of jealousy coursing through him. He knew he shouldn't be jealous. She wasn't exactly his girlfriend. It was better the nonsense ended anyway before it got too out of hand. Sam was the perfect distraction.

Ch. 14: The Jazz Club

Sarah was drunk. The wine and champagne had gone to her head. Her body reverberated with the sounds of the saxophone strumming through her, making her feel as if she was floating. Her foot tapped, and her eyes were closed as she listened to the sounds of the band play. Her body was aching to move, to dance, to be touched, to fuck. Every nerve ending was on fire. Sam and her father were busy talking, their heads bent together so they could hear one another over the loud music.

A hand tapped her shoulder. She opened her eyes and turned to find a dark haired man smiling at her. "Would you like to dance?"

She stood, and allowed herself to be led to the dance floor.

"Mike," the handsome stranger with emerald eyes said as he pulled her close and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Sarah," she said into his ear, her voice loud so he could hear her over the music.

They danced a few numbers together. Sarah lost herself in the sensuality of the music, the sexiness of the hard body holding onto her, the dizzying twirls and movements of his hips against hers, as he pressed himself into her. She caught Sam and her father's eyes several times and felt a sense of exhilaration knowing they were both watching her.

Nick felt himself going crazy inside and excused himself to get another round of drinks. At the bar, the woman sitting on the stool to his right smiled at him seductively. They started talking. After a while he took the seat next to her and bought her a drink. She was an attractive woman, although she was not the one he wanted tonight. He pushed the thought aside in his cloudy head and tried to focus on the woman in front of him, who he learned was named Anita.

Sarah noticed her father's attention diverted. Anger rose inside of her, causing her to dance more seductively.

Sam meanwhile leaned back in his chair and watched Sarah as she moved on the dance floor. He caught her eye and held it. Their gaze across the room did not waver as she ran her hands along the sides of breasts and down to her curvy hips. He gave a small laugh and shook his head at her flirtation, feeling the effects of his attraction stirring his cock.

As the song ended, Sarah thanked her partner for the dances and excused herself, making her way back to the table. "Hi," she said, almost shyly, yet with seductiveness in her voice.

"Hi, yourself...You looked great out there."

"Thanks...Dance with me," she stated simply.

He hesitated only a moment and then got up from the tall bar stool, and allowed her to lead him onto the floor. It was a slower paced song and he brought his arm around her to rest on her lower back, clasping and folding her hand into his other. She seemed to melt into him, her body young, firm and yet soft against him. He couldn't remember the last time he felt such curves or excitement course his veins. He couldn't hide this from her, he knew. She didn't seem to mind though and pressed herself against him closer, her face upturned, eyes gazing into his own. Desire, unmistakable, reflected his.

"Sarah..." he started and then stopped. "God, you're beautiful." His hand drifted down to her buttocks, and casually caressed them. He felt her hand on his back move lower until she let it run along the curve of his firm ass. There was no mistaking her want.

"You're father would kill me."

"My father is caught up in his own desire," she said matter of fact, gesturing with her head toward the bar where her father had his hand resting between the woman's knees he was talking with. She had watched with disdain and jealousy the progression of her father's conversation with the dark haired beauty.

Her face had darkened with anger, thinly disguised as disgust. Sam caught it, but brushed it aside, attributing it to a child not wanting to see her parent with a lover. Not that he could blame her. When he started dating after his divorce, his two sons had been pissed with him, to say the least.

Sarah removed her hand from Sam's and ran it down along his hip and then inside his leg, up the length of his hardness. Her body thrummed with lust. She heard Sam gasp and felt his cock pulse as she grasped him in her hand.

"Sarah," he groaned. He leaned down and nuzzled her neck. "I've seen you grow into this beautiful woman from a child. And so help me God, but I want you."

She lifted her face and met his lips. They kissed, hungry for each other, years of flirting and fantasy coming to a head. She didn't care if her father saw her. Fuck him. She needed to get fucked and she wanted Sam ever since she could remember.

"Take me to your room," she whispered against his mouth. He nodded, and with a brief glance towards where Nick sat with his back to them, he saw his hand that was now clearly between the woman's legs, his mouth planted on hers.

Nick didn't know what the hell he was doing but he wanted to forget the feelings he had been having for his daughter, the lines he had crossed all day. Anita would be the perfect way to forget. A random fuck. Exactly what he needed. Plus he was drunk. Very drunk. He hadn't even realized how much time had passed. Or how much alcohol he had consumed.

Before the elevator doors even closed, Sam had Sarah pressed against the cool wall, his lips devouring her own as his hands worked their way up the length of her body. He murmured his approval at her curves. "So sexy."

Sarah's body was liquid fire, her pussy slick and hot between her legs. Sam's throbbing cock pressed against her stomach as he lifted her dress with one hand to find her bare bottom. He pulled on her ass cheek, squeezed its firmness while his other hand slipped inside her dress to find a tight, pert nipple and roll it in his hands. Their breathing was heavy, intense.

He lifted her up and carried her across the hall from the elevator to his door, never disengaging his lips from hers as he fumbled for the key card. Breathlessly, they fell inside the room and he had her against the wall once more, his hands cupping her bottom as he slowly rubbed his erection against her. He didn't notice the door did not fully close.

She was lifting his shirt, clawing at his back, desperate for him. His finger found her dripping pussy beneath her ass and he slid it back and forth, drenching himself in her wetness. She moaned and cried out his name. He felt so fucking good, she thought. Her pussy ached to be filled.

Feeling her slipperiness almost brought him to the edge and he knew he had to slow down or he would not last. The last time he felt such hungry lust was in his twenties. He slowly put her down and pulled back slightly. "I don't want to lose control too soon. You're enough to drive a man over the edge. I've thought about touching you for I don't know how long, Sarah. I want to enjoy it. Make it good for you."

He took her hand and led her onto the veranda, then returned to the room to pour them some drinks. When he returned she was leaning back seductively against the concrete wall, her arms extended on the ledge.

He put the drinks down and started kissing her arms, making his way up to her neck where he suckled and bit her sensitive skin, causing a rush of desire to take over Sarah's mind. His hand slipped inside her dress and found her nipple. She bit her lip as he pinched it. Sliding her halter top to the side his mouth took her pink puckered nip into his mouth, drawing on the long nipple as his hand found the other one. He teased her this way for a long time, causing her to writhe.

"Sam, I need you."

"You know I'm old enough to be your father," he said as he lowered her onto a chair, pushing her gently back. He lifted her dress, folding the hem at her waist, exposing her soft thatch of curls.

"I like older men, remember," she murmured. She felt the coolness of the night air on her hot pussy.

He nearly came when he saw her pussy exposed. She was wearing only black thigh highs and garter belt. Her pubic hair was trimmed, a thatch of curls nestled around her pink wet lips, the hair damp with her excitement. Kneeling down, he slid his fingers down her slit and spread apart her puffy lips to find the most swollen, beautiful clit he had ever seen. His tongue snaked out and lapped her, slow lazy draws against her slippery wetness. Her scent and taste deliciously filled his nostrils and mouth as he sucked her engorged clit.

" Lick me, yes....Eat me. Oh, fuck yes, Sam. That feels so fucking good." Her hips bucked wildly.

His tongue entered the cavern of her wet hole and fucked her slowly and deeply.

"Fuck me with your tongue, Sam. Urghhh, yes, oh yes," she cried out, writhing, thrusting her pussy against Sam's tongue and face. She felt herself nearing orgasm. Sam's tongue was deliciously knowledgeable.

"Cum in my mouth, Sarah. Drench me with your juices. Let daddy taste you."

This brought her over the edge, and she exploded, stars filling the darkness behind her closed eyes. She lay there, basking in the strength of her orgasm, trying to gather her wits so she could think clearly again.

He stood and kissed her. She could taste herself on his mouth.

"Taste how delicious you are?"

She nodded, dumbly, still in a state of high arousal. She reached for his belt buckle. Dropping his pants and boxers to the ground, Sarah found Sam's cock at full attention, no longer hidden behind his khakis.

Sarah fondled his balls, feeling the soft wiry curls against her palm.

Sam moaned and closed his eyes.

She licked the length of his hard shaft, running her tongue against the blue veins, pressing against them. Reaching the purple tip of his swollen cock, she swirled it, flat against his head, tasting the delicious saltiness of his dripping pre-cum. She ran the tip of her tongue over the slit of his cock, before popping the mushroom shaped head into her hot, eager mouth.

Sam groaned, pressed her head against him and lost his fingers in her thick hair, now loosely held up by her comb. He closed his eyes, lost in the pleasure she was giving him. Her mouth was velvet on his aching cock, warm, wet, so inviting. He couldn't recall the last time a blow job felt so fucking good.

Sarah's mouth bobbed up and down the length of Sam's cock as she fondled his balls, gently squeezing them. Her tongue played along his sweet spot, causing his cock to jerk hard in her mouth. She smiled and pulled her mouth away from him. "You like that?" she teased.

He growled his appreciation and opened his eyes to look down at her. The smile playing at her lips made him even more aroused. She was a fucking sex kitten. He tore the comb out of her hair, sending her thick blonde mane tumbling down past her shoulders, wrapped his fingers within it and pushed her mouth back on him.

"Play with your pretty pussy, Sarah. Show me how you like to touch yourself."

Sarah lowered her fingers to find her still dripping pussy and slid them along her lips, and over the whole of her vagina, wetting her clit, and pulled it between her fingers. She moaned into his dick, her mouth vibrating around him.

"That's it, baby. Rub that pussy. Mmmm....so good. So fucking good."

Chapter 15: "Good night"

This is what Nick saw as he entered the room.

After she gave him a blowjob in the elevator on the way up to her room, he had come to his senses and he realized he had forgotten Sarah. His baby. He would never forgive himself for this. Sure, he was drunk and got carried away with himself, but this was inexcusable. On her birthday, no less. He had apologized profusely to Anita, and fumbled his way back to the front desk, practically having to beg for Sam's room number when he did not find either Sam or Sarah in the jazz club, or back in his room.

The pair, lost in their pleasure, did not hear him enter.

Nick stopped dead in his tracks. His daughter's thighs were spread wide, her dress hoisted at her waist. He was mesmerized by the sight before him, her legs clad in black silk stockings, held up by a garter belt. Between her thighs he saw her fingers languidly rubbing that sweet pussy of hers. Her mound was thrust upward, proudly displaying a triangle of dirty blonde curls, carefully trimmed.

His eyes moved higher, as if in slow motion.

Her breasts exposed, each full globe topped with a dark pink, puckered nipple. In her mouth was a cock that she was furiously sucking. He grew erect watching her lips wrapped around....Sam's cock. Sam's....cock? Sam's cock!

Nick saw red. "That mother fucker!" he thought to himself. "I'll fucking kill that son of a bitch. How could he take advantage of my daughter like that? I trusted him."

Just as he was ready to burst out onto the veranda, Sarah pulled Sam's cock out of her mouth and cried, "I'm gonna cum, Sam. Cum with me!" She pumped his shaft vigorously and Sam leaned sideways and slipped two fingers deep inside Sarah's wetness, finger fucking her with short, fast strokes.

Their moans filled the room as Nick was mixed with both jealousy and desire. Clearly, Sarah was a willing partner in the escapade. Nick watched with awe as Sam buried his fingers into the hilt of Sarah's pussy as her hips met her lover's fingers, Sam grunting, calling out her name as his cock sputtered and shot hot cum deep in Sarah's throat.

Nick saw a dribble of thick cream slid down Sarah's chin. With a mixture of fascination at the erotic scene in front of him, and disgust at himself for watching his daughter in the throes of ecstasy, he watched as his long time friend, Sam bent down to meet Sarah's lips, plunging his tongue deep into her mouth in a passionate kiss that made even him catch his breath. His eyes grew wide as he saw his daughter's cum covered tongue play with Sam's, the thick cream transferring between their mouths.