Amy

Story Info
A would be mugger and her guy get more than planned.
5.2k words
36.5k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at work and I was more then a bit annoyed at how the day had turned out. I had fired a secretary for altering the books which I knew was going to land me in hot water with the IRS. Turns out she was stealing from me, I had a series of shitty customers and last but not least my ex-wife called to tell me she was getting married again. So that had been my day, I chose to walk home as I usually do because it helps calm my nerves. Well this walk was going to be a bit different then the usual.

Let me give you a little background, I'm thirty and I spent five years in the special forces, I work for a security consulting firm in a major US city. I have also spent the better half of my life studying martial arts and fitness so I am well equipped to handle myself. It took me nearly an hour to reach my front door and that's were it happened. I heard the all too familiar click , clack of a small caliber automatic pistol being cocked.

"Give up your wallet bitch!"

The voice was male and came from behind and to my right, I very slowly raised my hands half way up my body and in plane sight.

"Come on man... I ain't got all night."

His voice was steady but on edge then to my surprise I heard someone else.

"Give us your fucking money, or my boyfriends gonna smoke you" she said.

Her voice was calm and collected , I figured she had to be the brains behind this little caper. When that thought passed through my mind I couldn't help but chuckle. Apparently they didn't appreciate that.

"What the fuck you laughin at? Eh.. White boy."

I heard a step in my direction and felt the muzzle of the pistol against the back of my head. This is what I had been waiting for, with a single movement I spun around and grabbed his weapon with my left hand and slammed the bottom of my right fist into his temple. I quick glanced at her, about 5'11", asian and athletic with a stunned expression. Having the advantage I twisted the pistol from his hand and struck him hard across the face with the handle. I leveled the weapon at her now that her man was out of action and looked her over. She was between 18 and 21, obviously a gang banger by the leather pants and halter top she was wearing with the three ring tattoo on her upper left arm. She was well built with full tits and nice round hips, her hair was long and black with crimson streaks.

"So how do you want to do this? Should I call the cops or just blast you right here?" I asked.

She had a smug look on her face but her eyes showed fear, I motioned for her to turn around and then pushed her towards my front door. I had considered letting them both go but now I was thinking differently. Her man started to get up as I walked passed so I kicked him hard in the chest causing him to spin over and land on his back. Leaving him there I returned to her and shoved her forwards up the stairs to the landing. I pulled out my key and unlocked the door then motioned her inside, she looked back at me and hesitated, I wasn't about to have any more of a scene so I shoved her hard making her fall to the floor. I grabbed her by the hair and hauled her to her feet, she attempted to fight me but I shoved the gun under her chin and led her upstairs. She took all this rather calmly until I pushed her through the door of my bedroom, she turned around and I saw the look of panic in her eyes. I regained control quickly by slapping her hard across the face and grabbed her hair dragging her into my bathroom.

"If you even think of making any sound or trying to escape I'll splatter your fucking brains!.. Got me!?" I said.

She nodded and I closed the door and put a chair against it leaving her there. I went back down stairs and out my front door, her man was still there so I walked over and kicked him hard a second time. I bent down and hauled him to his feet sticking the barrel into his crotch. He snapped to real fast and started mumbling and pleading for me not to blow his dick off.

"I know what you look like, I have your bitch who belongs to me now. Don't ever come back." I said.

I pushed him away from me and he staggered a few paces then ran away down the street. I went back inside and locked the door. I strode through the house with a purpose making sure to lock the back and check that everything was the way I had left it. I headed up the stairs and heard what sounded like a window opening. I dashed up the remaining steps and ran into my bedroom, I threw the chair that had been blocking the bathroom door aside and burst in. She was half in and half out of my bathroom window, I walked over and shoved the barrel of the pistol against her sweet ass and she froze.

"Get back in here!" I ordered

I grabbed one of her feet and hauled her back into the room then grabbed her hair pulling her out into the bedroom. I shoved her forward onto the bed then stood back with the gun leveled at her. She looked back at me in horror and shielded her face with her hands as if to will the bullet from hitting her.

"I thought I warned you? Didn't you hear me when I told you not to try to do anything? Dammit! Now your going to die?" I said

"Oh God noo... please don't. I'm sorry...I don't wanna die...." she sobbed

"Why shouldn't I kill you? Hmm .. You dumb cunt. You and your boy were going to kill me!"

She lowered her hand and looked at me with tear stained eyes.

"NO! we just wanted your money ... he wouldn't have hurt you.. Please don't kill me"

Her begging turned me on and I could feel my dick harden in my pants.

"Stand up" I ordered.

She looked at me a moment with confused eyes then slid forward on the bed till she was seated at the edge. Her hands crossed protectively over her chest and she stood up looking at the ground.

"Just so you understand I'm not fucking around I killed your man and put him in my basement. I won't hesitate to do the same to you."

My little lie hit her like a truck, she collapsed and started sobbing as I stood over her, I took this as my chance to put down the gun and get my handcuffs in my dresser. I bent down and took her wrist in my hand and clasped the cuff tight and drew her other arm back behind her and cuffed it as well. I Grabbed the cuffs by the chain and forced her to stand, turning her so her back was facing me. I wrapped my left arm around her torso and messaged her right tit while my right hand slid down her side and began to unbutton her pants. She didn't stand there for long as she raised her left foot and slammed it down hard trying to stomp one of mine. I was ready for her, it was the oldest trick in the book, I moved my foot and jammed my knee against the back of her leg that she supported herself with. Her leg buckled causing her to fall forward onto the bed, I left go of her and grabbed her by the feet pulling her off the bed and allowing her to fall flat on her back on the floor. The resulting "thud of her body hitting hard knocked the wind out of her and hopefully most of the fight. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her knees and held her there while I unbuckled my belt and pants. She gasped as she started to breath again and stared up at me with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Your going to show me how you stupid gang sluts suck cock."

Having said that I reached in and pulled out my now rigid 8 inch dick.

"If you bite me , so help me god I there won't be enough of you left to identify."

Her eyes pleaded but I pulled her face toward my dick, she opened her mouth letting me shove it inside. Like I had suspected she was no stranger to this, she worked her tongue up and down my shaft as I held her there face fucking her. She was not however used to deep throat apparently because she nearly passed out from gagging as I tightened my grip on her hair and rammed my cock down her throat and held her there. I counted to ten and left her go, she collapsed to the floor gasping and coughing. I stood over her until she had recovered a bit and grabbed her by her hair again forcing her back to her knees.

"Your not done yet you dumb cunt." I told her

She again opened her mouth inviting me in, I held either side of her head while I again fucked her face. It didn't take all that long, perhaps ten or twelve minutes until I could feel my balls begin to tighten. I quickened the pace knowing it was only a moment away.

"OHH GOD you're a real whore... Fuck bitch... I'm.. Gonna cum... OOAAAHHHH"

My legs shook as my cock exploded into her hot mouth spraying my cum down her throat, she tried to spit it making it run down her chin and onto her top. I pulled out letting the last few spurts land on her face. She spat the rest of my cum on the floor and cried, I turned and stepped into the bathroom grabbing a towel to clean myself off.

"Stand the fuck up cunt." I ordered

She slowly got to her feet as I stepped back into the room, I reached out with my left hand and cupped her tit then reached down to finish unfastening her pants with my other hand. I unzipped her then let my left hand drop to her waist, I hesitated a moment and looking at her and then started to pull down her pants.

She refused to meet my eyes and looked away as they slipped over the swell of her hips and fell past her knees. To my surprise she wasn't wearing any panty's and her pussy was shaved clean, I could see her body trembling as I stood and faced her. I turned her around and pulled her to me making her ass press tightly against my cock. I reached around and ran my hands up her torso, under her top and squeezed her bare tits. I Thumbed her nipples causing her to moan a quiet little sound, almost as if she were fighting it.

"What's your name slut?"

I asked her as I started to kiss her exposed shoulder and neck. She shivered and tried to pull away, I pinched both her nipples hard making her yelp.

"What's your name you stupid cunt!?!"

My tone a bit more forceful as I continued to assault her nipples pinching and pulling on them.

"A..Amy .." she stuttered.

"So Amy let me guess .. You shave your little whore cunt because your boyfriend says he likes it that way right?"

I let go of her nipple with my right hand and slid it down her body and cupped her pussy. I started to stroke gently across her clit making her writhe to avoid my touch. Between my caresses and the mention of her man she started to cry again. Tears ran silently down her cheeks as she did her best to hold back the feelings that I knew had to be raging inside her.

"Answer me Amy or I'll hurt you some more!"

I emphasized my point by slapping her cunt hard and twisting her nipple.

"AOWW... no..."

Her body shook with her sobs as I held her there messaging her pussy and tit.

"You shave your cunt because you're a whore and you want to be fucked.. isn't that it?"

Her cunt was getting damp so I slid a finger inside her making her moan.

"Ohhh.. No. please stop. Don't, I wont say anything just let me go.

I laughed at her as I released, taking her top in my hands I pulled it up over her head and pulled it down her arms letting it catch on the handcuffs.

I pulled my keys from my belt and unlocked on cuff slipping her top free then cuffed her again. She was now completely naked accept for her shoes. My cock was now rock hard again and wanted more attention so I spun her around and forced her down to her knees. I pulled off my coat and shirt then kicked off my shoes. I dropped my pants and jockeys stepping out of them. She looked away from my naked body but I grabbed her face and shoved my cock in her mouth.

"Suck it bitch and make it good!"

Her hot mouth and tongue were like velvet on my cock as she bobbed back and forth doing her best to pleasure me. After about fifteen minutes I could feel my balls starting to tighten so I pulled out and shoved her back against the bed.

"You Fucking cunt! I didn't give you permission to make me cum. Bitch!"

She had a confused look on her face that changed to fear as I grabbed her by her shoulders and forced her to her feet.

"I guess I have to teach you a lesson don't I slut.. You need to learn who's in charge here!"

I turned and pulled out a ball gag and riding crop from my drawer, before she could protest I forced the gag into her mouth and buckled it. I then stood back and stung her right tit with the crop. She tried to scream through her gag but only a muffled squeal cam out. I turned her around and shoved her down on the bed. I held her with one hand as I rained blow after blow onto her firm ass. She screamed and cried as I beat her making her ass a nice shade of red. I was driving myself nuts because I wanted to fuck her so bad it hurt but I was also having fun torturing her so I stopped long enough to roll her over. I put her on her back and forced her thighs open then I started to lash her inner thighs turning them red. She writhed and squirmed to escape the lashes but I stood between her legs and kept her in place.

"Have you learned your lesson bitch!?!"

She shook her head to say yes so I put down the crop and knelt down between her legs. I took on of her legs and put it over my shoulder then kissed my way up her inner thigh. I stopped short of her pussy and inhaled deeply. I could smell her sweet sex and saw she was wet, I kissed her pussy gently then parted it with my fingers to find her clit.

I licked her and darted my tongue into her pussy making her moan then I found her clit and sucked at it causing her to thrust her hips towards my face. I knew she was all mine now, I teased her a bit longer with my tongue then stood up and forced her legs wide.

"Are you ready Amy? I'm going to fuck you and cum in your wet pussy.. I'm going to make you mine!"

With that I thrust my hips forward ramming all eight inches of my cock inside her cunt, she screamed from the force of the intrusion into her most personal of places.

"Ple.... Please... Ugh... Stop... Ungh, Don't do this"

Her begging made me even hotter for her so I grabbed her by the hips and slammed into her filling the room with the sounds of our body's slapping together. Her tight pussy pulled at my cock as I withdrew and slammed into her over and over. She lay there crying and sobbing through her grunts and moans, it was almost more then I could handle as my balls tightened forcing me to slow to an even rhythm. I pushed both her legs up to rest on my shoulders giving me the best angle to sink all of myself into her. I slowly pushed into her feeling the head of my cock bottom out on her cervix. Although she was crying I noticed her hips had risen to meet my cock so I fucked her slow and soft over the next hour.

By this time she had stopped crying and had actually started fucking me back but she kept her head turned away in shame at the fact she was enjoying her rape. I pulled her too me picking her up with my cock still deep in her pussy and turned sitting back on the bed laving her straddled over me.

"Your such a slut Amy, You like this but your too damn proud to admit it."

She didn't answer so I reached up and slapped one of her tits hard, she yelped and tears again started to fall from her eyes.

"Tell me you like me fucking you ... tell me you're a cheap whore who wants to be used!"

Again she did not speak so I slapped her other tit then grabbed her nipple and twisted.

"OWW God... plea... please stop!"

Her voice cracked with shame and fear.

"Tell me you cheap cunt...!"

I said this as I sat up and wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her close so I could suck at one of her nipples then pinch it with my teeth.

"Please... don't... don't make me say those things."

She was pleading with me again which turned me on, I sucked at her other tit and reached around and grabbed an ass cheek then slapped it hard. I was shafting her faster making her grunt with each of my thrusts.

"I'm... ugh... sorry.. Ugh... we did.. Ugh .. Nt want ... uugh to hurt you.. Oh god... please.. Please stop ..."

Her breathing was becoming ragged and her hips moved with a mind of there own, she was going to fucking cum for me and I wanted it more then anything. I sucked at her tits and fucked her for all I was worth.

"Yeah baby... cum for me.. Cum for the man who's raping your tight pussy"

I don't even know if she heard me because her head was thrown back and she was grinding her cunt against my cock while little moans escaped from her lips. I was going out of my mind trying to hold back but I lost.

"AAAGGHHHH ..... FFUUCCCKK...."

I screamed as my cock exploded inside her shooting my hot wad deep into her wet pussy. I did my best to hold myself still but she bounced and ground on my cock driving me mad until I heard her whimper as her cunt clamped down on me. Her body shook as she rocked forward and fell into me causing me to fall back into the bed myself. She lay on me with her pussy twitching out the last of her bliss, just then she must have remembered where she was because she burst into a fresh round of sobs.

"Why...Oh God!... Why? You.. didn't have to ... Why?"

She was beyond consoling and I had no interest in making her feel better so I pulled out and rolled over.

"Because you're a cunt and that's what happens to cheap fucking whores who try and rob me"

I got to my knees and took her by the hair making her come to me, I forced her head down to my dick.

"Make me hard again bitch."

She opened her sweet mouth and started to suck me, I had such an immense thrill watching her as the tears ran down her face. She bobbed back and forth bringing my limb dick back to life. It took a few minutes for me to be ready again but as soon as I was really hard I pushed her face away and stepped off the bed. I went into my drawer and pulled out a condom and my other favorite toy, a ball gag. I opened the rubber and put it on then I walked to the end of the bed and climbed on-top of her and straddled waist. She was face down so I grabbed her hair making her yelp then shoved the gag into her mouth fastening it behind her head.

I bent forward and pulled her hair aside, she was struggling to look at me from the corner of her eye.

"Tell me Amy did your boyfriend ever fuck your sweet ass?"

She came out of her crying fit and went rigid, she shook hear head no while making pleading sounds through her gag.

"That's a shame ... I guess I'm going to be the first to shove my cock up your virgin ass."

I slid back and off the bed grabbing her ass and forcing her to her knees, I spread her tan cheeks and placed the tip of my cock against her little brown eye.

"Are you ready?"

She was shaking hear head violently and screaming into her gag but I ignored her and started to push. I went slowly because I didn't want to damage her, it took a minute or two but I finally got the head of my cock inside. She was bawling and screaming through her gag but I ignored it and kept a steady pressure as I slipped the length of myself inside her. Finally after a few more minutes I was up to my balls in her tight ass. She lay there and sobbed as I started to slowly move back and forth fucking her. I bent forward and wrapped my arms around her cupping her full tits. Her body was hot against mine making me want her more, causing me to quicken my strokes and really fuck her tight hole. It didn't take long this time as I bit her shoulder and grunted out my orgasm.

I pulled my softening cock out of her ass and went into the bathroom were I disposed of the condom, I turned on the shower and returned to find her balled up in a fetal position sniffling with her face buried in the sheets.

"Get up Amy"

I walked over and picked her full off the bed and carried her into the bathroom were I sat her on the counter and removed her handcuffs the gaga and the remainder of her clothes. I pulled back the shower curtain and picked her up placing her under the warm water then stepped inside after her. I helped her to her feet then began to wash her sexy body and explore it in a way I had not while I fucked her. She was perfectly proportioned and had the face of an asian angel with her long hair now undone and draping her wet body. I was gentle in a way I hadn't been before for the first time since I had assaulted her she looked at me. I could see in those eyes that she was ashamed, tired and angry but that only made her more sexy and beautiful.

12