Amy and The Swedish Coed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back out in the club Amy decided she would have one more drink and then call it a night. She subconsciously ended up back at the same spot she was before. Looking around she noticed several women eyeing her up. One came over to her and asked her if she wanted to dance but she politely declined. After the second woman came up to her it reminded her of being at a straight club when all the guys would hit on her.

She decided to leave and started putting her drink on table when she heard "Hey rookie I've been looking for you where did you go?"

Amy's heart skipped a beat as she turned around and watched Camilla plow through the crowd to get to her. Once there, Camilla put her arms around Amy gently hugging her. Amy hugged her back feeling strange as Camilla's hard nipples rubbed up against her own chest. If Amy didn't known better she would have sworn Camilla was grinding herself into her ever so gently. It was a peculiar feeling for Amy but nonetheless an enjoyable one. She had never felt anything like it and it sent a tingle right to her lower abdomen. Amy feeling braver with the second drink almost gone and excited Camilla came back, prolonged the hug for just a few moments allowing her time to breath in Camilla's scent, it was delightful. A more heavenly one Amy couldn't remember.

Camilla pulling back took one look at Amy and knew her hug had its intended effect. Amy's blouse was standing on end with her big nipples straining through the bra creating two very big and very visible bumps. She thought to herself, "Wow now that's fucking erotic, she's got some great nipples."

Camilla pulled back and yelled, "Hey I would like you to meet some of my suit mates at NYU." Turning around and pointing she introduced Amy to Lisa and Jennifer.

Amy smiled and put out her hand awkwardly and said "Hey, nice to meet you." The two girls were very pretty but Amy felt a little strange like she was on display or something.

Amy thought Camilla's friends were nice and that they all seemed pretty "normal." They conversed for thirty minutes or so with Amy being surprised at how much her face muscles were hurting from all the laughing. Once again however the shadow of guilt arrived at her doorstep but this time she was determined to slam the door in his face and enjoy herself. It certainly didn't hurt matters when Camilla had insisted on buying not only another round but also a companion round of tequila shots. "At least I can sleep tomorrow," Amy thought.

Amy was in the middle of laughing, when the flash from a camera blinded her and before she even knew what was happening, Lisa had taken a picture of her. The flash temporarily blinded Amy and Camilla immediately apologized for her roommate's rudeness saying, "Sorry Amy, when they get drunk they get pretty stupid!"

Camilla excusing herself walked over to Lisa and asked out of earshot of Amy, "Did you get a good picture this time, I want to make sure this one is better than the last one. I have an image to uphold for our suite ya know!"

Lisa, who was jealous and resentful about once again being the bridesmaid and not the bride took offense to the comment and shouted, "Wow, Camilla if you want to keep this chick you better find some mints fast because your breath is pretty horrid!"

Now this was a curious situation as Lisa's remark had the exact opposite effect on Camilla as one would imagine. Camilla, ironically enough enjoyed hearing her breath was so strong and in fact it immediately excited her.

The first reason it excited her was because she was so pretty everyone always expected her to have minty fresh breath. So there was a rebellious aspect to it, a sort of attitude that screamed "I'm so pretty I don't need to have fresh breath!" So the fact that she didn't have fresh breath made her feel in some ways more powerful. Knowing that she could pick up these female strangers and within an hour of meeting them have them sucking and licking every inch of her regardless of her musty mouth. It was a feeling of power that she knew not every girl who didn't look like her could pull off.

The second reason had to do with a little fetish she referred to as her "marking my territory fetish." She knew it was quirky but since she was only doing this "lez thing" until her graduation she felt like making as much fun out of it as possible. She loved the feeling of control it gave her.

She made a game of licking her customers in many different areas of their body so the next day they would hopefully pick up her "scent" reminding them of how "dirty and filthy" they really were outside their traditional suburban lives and marriages. Camilla reasoned the more crap I eat and the more cigarettes I smoke the better the scent I can lay down and the longer it will last. If a husband picked up the scent so much the better. Camilla knew in a way it was kind of sick but it was the kind of sick that got her very excited.

She also felt she wanted her clients to earn her. Here she was letting these woman use her body for there most sordid fantasies, the very least they could do is earn it a little by sucking on her randy or sour mouth. It was in truth a passive aggressive mode of payback. After all, they were probably going to be sucking on her ass before the night was over (they inevitably always did) and she never remembers a client stopping and putting a mentos up her ass, or for that matter letting it get in the way of their screaming multiple orgasms or deep French kissing. She thought, "Most of the other girls don't even French Kiss!"

Camilla then thought about a vivid memory she had tucked in the back of her mind. It was last week a block down the street from the Rambler, the woman's name was Britney Worthington III; a beautiful petite blonde who she happened to find out was a Born Again Christian from Ridgefield, Connecticut. They were in the backseat of Britney's big black Mercedes with extra tinted back windows. Camilla was extra horny and gave her the full treatment. It just so happened that for dinner Camilla had eaten a hot dog and two bags of Doritos and had smoked nonstop since meeting up with her. I guess you could say she was primed.

As Britney was in the middle of what seemed like her fifth multiple orgasm Camilla decided it was time to give it to her. With three fingers pumping furiously in and out of her pussy and the other hand wrapped around Britney's beautiful $300 haircut, she forced her head back hard against the soft Mercedes leather and started yelling right up close to her face saying the magic words that Britney needed to hear.

"Come for me cunt, come on you can do better than that, you fuckin bitch. Let's go, I need you to cum for me you dirty filthy lezy fuckin no good smelly cunt! I bet everyone in Ridgefield knows how much you like college pussy...huh Britney? ...I can't hear you bitch! ...I said I bet everyone knows how much you dream about sticking your tongue down every pretty fucking girl you see in your fuckin white bread rich little town, I said huh Britney isn't that right, answer me you fucking bitch!"

With that Camilla pulled her hair even harder and as she did so could feel Britney's hands desperately squeezing her forearm unable to control herself any longer. Camilla watched Britney's jaw clench and her eyes tightly close. Camilla knew it was time for her to do her thing. She first accumulated as much saliva as she could in her mouth and then spit right between Britney's perfect man made tits, she followed it up with a savage tonguing all over her air bag like tits and nipples. Mission accomplished her scent had been laid down. Ring up another take down for Camilla.

Seconds later Britney was in the hysterics of an orgasm, boy did she cum, there was nothing like the guttural desperate screams of a rich frigid Connecticut housewife. Afterwards it took a good five minutes before Britney could even open her eyes. All the while Camilla just held her, gently kissing her open mouth and admiring her natural beauty, the shape of her parted pink lips and the white teeth shining right below, the shape of her nose, and because she was so close the soft blonde tiny hairs right above her upper lip that would ordinarily from a distance be invisible. Camilla even loved the dangling saliva trails between their mouths that occurred every other kiss. It was one of the perks of the job Camilla liked the most, although she tried not to admit it. She loved the feeling of closeness and the intimacy with other females especially after they had cum and especially when they were so good looking. She was going to miss this once she was married but that thought was for a different day.

They seemed so vulnerable and cute, at times like this Camilla would imagine Britney turning to her and saying, "OK, now it's your turn!"

But reality Camilla knew could be cold and harsh. As if to prove the point Britney suddenly looked at her watch and just about panicked at how late it had become. She quickly got dressed putting on her low cut satin Victoria Secret bra right over Camilla's drying moisture bomb, followed by a Free People Indian style ruffle blouse and lastly her $400 J Brand designer jeans. She gave Camilla a glancing kiss avoiding any eye contact and coldly put an extra $50 in her hands and then proceeded to peel rubber to get back home.

Camilla knew Britney was going directly to her church for a service and she just imagined how it would unfold. Gorgeous Britney with her hunky NYC Bond Trading husband, the two kids impeccably dressed. They would probably be in the front pew raising their voices to God, a model for all to follow when all of a sudden from out of nowhere the unexpected occurred.

Britney is put into complete shock when a gentles breeze blows in from an open window causing her blouse to flutter which in turn allows for Camilla's pungent scent which she had so carefully laid down to draft directly into her nostrils triggering an immaculate arousal. Britney would suddenly and overwhelmingly be swarmed with the raunchy images of that afternoon; the raunchy lesbian sex she had just been participating in and the memory of which she had been trying hard to suppress.

She would fight the visual of manipulating Camilla's perfect ass, spreading it as wide as a human ass could be spread. The licking and sucking that followed, the fingers jammed in every one of Camilla's orifices and the dirty talk and then of course the final disgrace of shoving her nose directly up Camilla's beautiful pink Swedish asshole. Camilla imagined her turning to her husband flushed and sweating excusing herself while leaving out the front side door of the chapel to get some fresh air.

These were the raunchy thoughts that Camilla liked to remind herself of and the reason for her existence on the planet earth at this particular time in her life...

Anyway, back to the story....

The roommates took off into the crowd and Amy felt a little weird until she looked over and saw them taking pictures of some of the other patrons. Amy knew that college kids today were very rambunctious and felt this must be par for the course.

"Sometimes their real idiots," Camilla said, "Hey do you want to go for a walk, I think I need some fresh air, this place is too crazy tonight?"

Amy was taken by surprise by the question and hesitated, but when she saw disappointment cross Camilla's face she said, "Sure, that sounds good." With that Camilla waved goodbye through the crowd to her friends and they went in search of their coats.

As Camilla put her coat on at the coat check Amy noticed how unique it was and didn't recognize the style. When she put on the colorful European hat Amy new Camilla wasn't kidding when she said she was from Sweden.

Amy asked, "That's a beautiful coat did you buy it in Sweden?"

Camilla laughed and said, "Gee now what makes you think that?" As if it wasn't obvious enough.

It was now colder than before with a wind chill close to zero. Leaving the club a big gust of wind came down the alley and startled Amy. Camilla said, "Amy you would never make it in Sweden, this is like a mild fall day."

Amy agreed with her as they turned in the direction of Colette's condo.

"Hey Amy is your car far from here?" Camilla said.

Amy thought to herself, "Why does she think I have a car here. Is she confusing me with someone else?"

"No I didn't drive here. I am staying in a condo right around the block." As Amy said this she could see Camilla's lingering icy breath in front of her joining with her own to form a bigger single breath cloud. Amy observing this received another tingle deep in her abdomen.

Amy didn't know what to do. She enjoyed Camilla's company and didn't want the night to end but she didn't feel right inviting her over to the condo. She was a married woman and 100% heterosexual. Well maybe 90% heterosexual Amy upon reflection thought. Without coming right out and telling Camilla that she wasn't a lesbian Amy didn't now what to say. She didn't want to lead her on if in fact that was what Camilla had in mind but the thought of just saying goodbye strangely bothered her.

The past few hours in the club and meeting Camilla had awoken something deep down in her and she wanted to continue exploring. It was a young, hip, happening, sexy, scene that excited Amy. It was refreshing and as if everyone in the club was having a good time no matter what anybody else thought. It was if they were telling the world to: "Go Fuck Off!"

Amy felt as if she had been living under water for ten years and was all of a sudden on dry land. It was a freedom she was basking in and she didn't want to give it up just yet. Before she could even think about what she was saying it came out of her mouth.

"Camilla, if you would like I could make us some coffee or something back at the condo I'm staying at." Amy with her big beautiful brown eyes turned to the Swedish blonde anxious for her answer.

Camilla seemed relieved and said, "Awesome, that sounds like a plan, the club was too noisy tonight anyway. And it sure beats a car."

Amy was so happy to hear the word "awesome" in her cute Swedish accent that she didn't really hear the part about the car. Not that it was that important but it would have definitely struck her as odd. When Camilla stepped closer and interlocked elbows with her Amy felt a sudden feeling of pride as if she had just bagged the prettiest girl at the dance.

On the way to the condo it started to snow as Camilla filled Amy in on her life. She was a grad student at NYU and was waiting for her fiancé, a very wealthy relative of the Swedish Royal Family to finish his mandatory time in the Swedish armed services. They met while she was working as a model on a photo shoot for one of the H & M swimsuit catalogs; apparently one of his friends was able to get him on the set.

She had felt so claustrophobic in Sweden she agreed to his proposal but only if she could live in NYC and attend grad school school until he was out of the service. He reluctantly agreed but had a few conditions.

The first one was that if he found out she was with another man then the wedding was off. Condition number two was that she had to stop modeling. He didn't come out and say why but Camilla knew it was because of all the temptations she was surrounded with in that environment. He didn't want to compete with all the male models she hung around with. The third condition Camilla didn't mention as she said it wasn't that important. Camilla further explained that this was the reason she loved going to the Midnight Rambler as she couldn't be tempted by any boys.

Camilla thinking to herself also knew she would be a fool to cheat on him. He was Royalty and he was worth a ton of money but since the agreement didn't say anything about having fun with woman she felt she was still adhering to the agreement. Also where else could she make a quick five hundred dollars. She wasn't the waitressing type; that was for sure.

As they neared the front of the steps to Colette's condo Amy could feel a tightening in her ass. It was as if something was telling her not to continue, but to stop and say goodbye to Camilla. As she turned to look at Camilla she particularly took notice of her contrasting soft blonde hair and the colorful hat she wore topped with big wet fluffy snowflakes. Amy thought to herself that even on this frigid cold night in the worst lighting possible and a backdrop of urban grayness Camilla looked stunning. The frigid air wasn't taking Amy's breath away but Camilla sure was.

Amy fumbled with her keys dropping them to the ground; she was a basket case of nerves. Finally she opened the door and lead Camilla into the warmth of Collette's condo. She closed the door behind them and braced the security bar back against the door. Amy felt instant relief, the muscles in her body loosened. Almost as if she had gotten away with something or more like the feeling you get when you pretend to nonchalantly buy something at the store only to rip it open the moment you feel safe behind closed doors.

Camilla took a quick look around and was impressed with the high ceilings, hardwood floors and updated furnishings. Amy went over to the windows pulling the curtains aside revealing a picturesque scene of a city struggling to stay gray but losing the battle with every passing second. Not too far off in the distant a quaint city park sat deserted. Amy started the gas fireplace and just stood in front of the fire absorbing all of its heat while Camilla excused herself to use the bathroom.

Amy was still staring into the fire when Camilla came up from behind her. Amy felt her presence and was all ready to say what she had been practicing the last few moments. She was going to apologize to Camilla for bringing her to the condo under false pretense, and that she wasn't a lesbian and that she had made a big mistake.

She reluctantly turned around not really wanting to say what she was about to say. Amy opened her eyes and came nose to nose with Camilla who was stealthily standing directly behind her. Amy's jaw dropped as she looked at Camilla and noticed what she was wearing or more accurately what she wasn't wearing.

Camilla was naked except for a black lace low cut bra and matching lace boy cut panties. Amy froze solid not knowing what to do. Camilla who seemed to be enjoying this moment moved her face to the side of Amy's and gently rubbed her nose along her cheek. She then moved her mouth over Amy's nose kissing the tip. Amy could smell the sharp and bitter cigarettes on her breath but instead of repulsion felt intoxification. It was an erotic juxtaposition, the contrast between Camilla's soft white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair and her dank dark breath.

Camilla continued around to the other side of Amy's face and softly whispered in her ear, "how ya doing rookie...now don't forget to breath honey, nice and slow in and out...just breath." Camilla loved to be in control in these moments. It turned her on to see Amy so nervous. She got off knowing that these older woman were experiencing something taboo, something forbidden, something they never thought they would be doing. To be teasing this pretty desperate housewife was what made it all worthwhile for Camilla, well that and truth be told the spending money it afforded her, for she wasn't married yet and she was a girl who liked to spend.

Camilla had picked Amy out the minute she went out the door for that cigarette at the Midnight Rambler. She felt Amy's eyes on her the whole time. After looking over at her she knew she had her mark. She was exactly Camilla's type and definitely a newbie, Camilla's favorite kind. She told all the other girls to back off and they did in respect to her seniority and the money she brought in. The condo was an added bonus as the usual clientele would have had her kneeling in the back seat of a Mercedes by now.