Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pleasure, I'm sure," smirked Ray."

I stood up, slowly sliding up and off that still rigid monster dick with a sucking, pop as his dick dropped free with a shower of our combined cum. I let Ray to suck and lick me clean. I then did the same for him. By the time I got him clean, Ray was moaning again, but I had to let him jack himself into another orgasm as I quickly got into my blouse and slacks, sans any undergarments, and went back to the dance floor. My bridesmaids would pick up my things from the powder room after the dance ended.

I would only see Ray a couple of times for a few minutes in the next twenty years until I went to his Colorado ranch for a vacation in 1946. Shortly after returning to the dance floor, Larry and I said our goodbyes and walked out to the Caddy that would deliver us to the train station and our honeymoon trip to Niagara Falls.

*****

If you liked this story, please, leave a comment and tell me. If you did not like it, you may tell me that too. I also appreciate your votes. Thanks, caprine.

12