Amy's Demise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as she walked away she heard Amy began a slow, mournful utterance that within seconds elevated to the point that it permeated the jungle.

Cathy didn't help but stop and look back. She couldn't pull her eyes away from Amy as the young wife's body suddenly froze in midair, then visibly shuddered before convulsing violently on the two cocks.

The sudden, unfettered shrill scream that jolted the woods out of it's solitude told Cathy and the rest of the world that the young wife had finally, totally surrendered to her pleasure.

Now THAT was the orgasm they had all anticipated, the one announcing her total demise into her new decadent world.

Cathy smiled. It was tempting. She even took a few steps back towards the undulating mass of bodies before hesitating, then retreating. As far as she and their new partners were concerned, now was not the time. There would be another time.

Soon.

After all, they would be right next to stateroom M-34 for four more glorious days!!

THE END

Or is it? Tell me!