Amy's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
538 Followers

He loved lingerie and she had dropped some serious cash at Victoria's Secret and Fredrick's buying outfits she thought he would like. She had gotten some subtle highlights in her hair and shaved her muff clean at Eric's direction.

She smiled as she exhaled a thin stream up into the vaulted ceiling of his bedroom, placing her lighter back on top of her cigarettes, her eyes drawn to her younger lover as he moved naked towards the bathroom, his hard body rippling, the thick hose that had just been between her legs swinging in front of his muscular thighs.

Taking a deep drag, she was already composing the story in her head that she would tell Sean that evening. She had continued to pretend to make up stories of her trysts with Eric, her husband never believing for a minute tht any of it wass true. Blissfully accepting that she was doing this his enjoyment.

Eric was standing in front of the mirror applying lotion to his thick arms.

"Do you have any plans for this weekend?" he called to her.

"Nothing I can think of . . . Why?" Amy responded, her pussy already tingling at the thought of seeing her young stud so soon.

" A couple of my boys are coming in from Philly." Eric replied as he walked back into the room. Standing at the foot of the bed, he smiled at the sexy soccer mom "I'd really like for you to meet them!"

Amy took a last drag and crushed her cigarette out, realizing exactly what Eric had in mind. Getting to her knees, she crawled seductively to the end of the bed, a lewd smile on her sexy face. Still on her hands and knees, she lifted her chin as he lowered her lips to hers.

"I'd love to meet your friends, Baby!" she whispered. Eric smiled as he sucked on her tongue which was probing his mouth, his hand reaching back to pull her nightie up over her tight ass, his thick middle finger running along the length of her pussy lips.

Amy kissed Eric hungrily as his finger plunged into her warm, wet tunnel, preparing her for another long, luxurious fuck session. Rolling over onto her back and spreading her legs in a wide V, she eagerly reached for his young, fat cock as he knelt before her. She felt her body quivering with lust as he entered her and began to fuck her with long, deep strokes, his body smacking wetly against hers.

With the last thought that crossed her mind, before giving into the passion that was building in her over-heated pussy, Amy wondered how her husband would respond to a story about his wife's first gang bang.

zrob
zrob
538 Followers