Amy's Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!"

"I made dad go hard when he saw me bending over."

"Did you! That's the effect mum and you women on us men. I wish I had seen her naked?"

"I'm sure you will." Amy climbed into bed leaving herself uncovered.

Tom kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples before running his fingers along the inside of her thighs and along her soft moist slit. He brought his wet fingers up to his mouth and licked them before kissing her forehead. He then pulled her bedclothes up over her body.

"Close the door on your way out." Amy went to sleep very happy.

- - - - - - - - - - o O o - - - - - - - - - -

That afternoon Amy woke refreshed. The house was quiet.

Opening her curtains she looked out of the window and saw her mother on a sun lounger and, Ian in his garden next door. Both were naked. Ian heard Amy open her window and looked up. He waved and, she waved back and, jiggled her breasts at him.

Before going downstairs Amy called Tom at work. "Mum's naked in the garden."

"That's no use to me. I can't come home now."

"I know but it shows that her being naked in the kitchen this morning was not a one off event. You'll probably get to see her naked."

"Are you naked?" He whispered into the phone.

"Yes, does it turn you on knowing that I'm naked?"

"Yes, are you going to get dressed?"

"No. It's only mum and me here and she's naked." Amy hesitated before continuing. "I can see Ian in his garden. He's naked too."

"Has he seen you?"

"Yes, I jiggled my breasts at him."

"We might as well take that fence down between our gardens."

"There could be a problem with that."

"Why?"

"Ian has sex on his garden table."

"How do you know?"

"I saw him."

"Who with, any one we know?"

"Catherine." Amy waited for Tom to answer.

"You mean, our aunt Catherine?"

"Yes."

"WOW! Has he had sex with anyone else in his garden?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"Me."

"WHAT!"

"You heard."

"When? How?" Tom sounded excited.

"I'll tell you tonight."

After breakfast Amy ironed her nurses uniform and her mother's police uniform.

"I've ironed your clothes." Amy said to her mother when she came in from the garden.

"You didn't have to do that. It could have waited." Standing beside her daughter Sandra put her hand on Amy's bare back and her breasts brushed against her arm.

"I know you've got the week off work but I was ironing my clothes and I ironed your's too." Amy wondered if her mother's breasts brushing against her arm had been deliberate.

"Thank you."

"Why are you naked?" Amy asked.

"Tomorrow your dad and I are going to that garden Ian keeps talking about."

"OK, you're going to visit a garden, but why are you naked?"

"Because tomorrow they're having an open day for nudists and we'll be walking around without any clothes on and, I'm getting used to being naked. Why are you naked?" Her mother asked.

"When I'm working nights and, you're all at work I sunbathe naked."

"How long have you been doing that?"

"A long time. Dad saw me naked this morning. After you went to bed I showered, forgot to lock the shower room door and, he walked in."

"He probably didn't notice." Sandra tried to assure her daughter.

"I was bending over with my back to him, he saw everything. Did you know Debbie and I sunbathed topless when we used to go away together. We walked into the beach cafes and bars while we were topless. All the women were doing it. Malcolm's even seen me naked."

"When did he see you naked?" Sandra liked her son in law and felt a little jealous.

"Last time I stayed with them."

"Does Debbie know?"

"Yes, of course she knows. The three of us sunbathed nude in their garden."

- - - - - - - - - - o O o - - - - - - - - - -

Later that afternoon Amy called her sister. "You know the big house near you that opens it's garden to the public. You told me that you and Malcolm wanted to visit it on their next nudist open day?"

"Yes, that's right." Debbie said.

"I've just heard they're having a nudist open day tomorrow."

"Thank's for letting me know. Mum and dad are coming here in the evening but we'll have time to visit it before they get here."


** First, thank you for taking time to read my story.

** Please take a couple of seconds to rate this story below.

12