Amy's House Warming Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna pull out your beautiful tits and slide my cock between them until I cum all over you!" I stated.

"Mmmm, that sounds like fun but I'd rather you cum in my mouth! I've wanted to taste you since the day we met!" Rebecca admitted.

Hearing that she wanted me as much as I wanted her caused me to become more aggressive. I stopped being delicate with her top and roughly tore it open causing buttons to fly into the air. Once the last button popped off I helped Rebecca sit up and slid her shirt off her arms before reaching around her body and unclasping her bra allowing her breasts to spill out. I immediately lifted one of her tits and sucked her hard nipple into my mouth while massaging the other with my free hand. Rebecca began to moan loudly as Justin and I ravaged her curvy body from both ends. I was alternating between her nipples for a few moments when I felt a hand fumbling with my shorts. Rebecca wanted to get at my cock so I pulled away and let her have her way. She made quick work of removing my shorts and in no time at all was pumping my hard cock with her fist.

I was already aware that she wanted me in her mouth so I straddled her chest and held the head of my cock about an inch from her lips. Rebecca placed both of her hands on my ass and pulled me closer until my cock parted her lips and slid into her eager mouth. She proceeded to swirl her tongue around my shaft as she pulled me deeper until my balls came to rest on her chin. Her eyes never left mine the entire time she had my cock in her mouth which must have been quite difficult since Justin was still going down on her. Rebecca kept trying to take more of me into her throat until she eventually gagged. She quickly removed my manhood from her mouth and asked if I still wanted to fuck her tits.

"Of course I do!" I replied excitedly. I had been looking forward to feeling her huge mounds wrapped around my shaft for nearly a year now and I was finally getting my chance. I slid back a few inches and slapped my dick down between her breasts which she in turn pressed together. Her tits were so large that my cock completely disappeared in her cleavage. I held still at first as she began to gently rock her tits back and forth and licking the tip each time it poked out the top. The softness of her chest was everything I had imagined and I intended on allowing her to continue for a while. I sat back and enjoyed and took this opportunity to check out the rest of the party.

Matt and Samantha were still together only they were now locked in a 69 with Samantha on top of Matt. Her ass was pointed directly at me and looked perfect as she slowly ground her pussy into Matt's face. Every once in a while Matt would raise his hand and bring it down sharply against her round ass creating a loud smack. I was disappointed that I couldn't see Samantha sucking Matt's cock from my position but the sight of her from behind more than made up for it. The next thing I noticed was that Chris, Rob and Amy had joined the rest of us in the basement. None of them had bothered to put any clothes back on and I saw that Chris and Rob were both flaccid. I suspected that my wife had either sucked or fucked them until they came and then joined us downstairs.

Chris headed straight for his new girlfriend, Stacy, who was now rubbing Ryan's crotch as they watched all the action. Chris leaned down and passionately kissed Stacy while firmly grasping one of her beautiful tits through her shirt. Stacy finally allowed her hand to release Ryan's bulge when Chris pulled her to her feet and started to peel off her clothes. Within seconds Stacy was on display in the center of the room in her birthday suit. Her body was nearly perfect and had curves in all the right places. Chris guided Stacy to the couch and had her sit down with her ass resting on the very edge. Chris dropped down between her legs and attacked her pussy with his tongue. I don't think I have ever seen a pussy eaten with such intensity and Stacy cried out in orgasm only moments after Chris began his assault. I could hear Chris sucking in her juices from across the room as Stacy continued cumming for what seemed like an eternity.

My view was briefly blocked when Amy walked by and took a seat on the floor with Ryan. I guess she saw that he was left alone and didn't want him to feel left out. She immediately resumed the crotch massage that Stacy had abandoned while whispering something into Ryan's ear. I witnessed the expression on Ryan's face change from nervousness to shock in the blink of an eye. I could only imagine what dirty things she was telling him! The instant that my wife quit whispering to Ryan he quickly started to remove his clothes. She later informed me that she told him that she wanted a cock in her mouth right now and if he didn't get his out in a hurry that she would move to the next one!

Amy didn't even wait for Ryan to finish removing his pants before sucking his cock into her mouth. She started going at his cock with the same exuberance that Chris went down on Stacy. I watched as Ryan's expression morphed from excitement to fear and I figured he was already on the brink of cumming. Amy must have sensed this as well because she managed to increase her pace in an attempt to coax his load into her throat. Ryan was moaning and grunting loudly as he released what seemed like a tremendous amount of cum into my slut wife's mouth. Amy eagerly swallowed as much as she could but his load was so big that cum began to seep from the corners of her mouth. She freed Ryan's cock from her mouth while it was still spurting causing cum to splash against her cheeks and run down her face. Amy looked so sexy with cum all over her face that I was about to also cum.

"I'm going to cum all over your big tits!" I blurted, looking down at Rebecca. I could see in her eyes that she was desperate for me to coat her cleavage with my load. She pressed her breasts together firmly around my shaft while I started to pump more rapidly as I approached orgasm. Rebecca tilted her head up slightly and spit between her tits which lubricated them generously for my cock. She kept her head lifted and opened her mouth in anticipation of my climax. I grabbed a hold of her hair and pumped a few times before I felt my cock boil over. Blast after blast of jizz erupted from my cock and coated her tits and splashed off her face. Rebecca attempted to move her face in order to capture as much of my cum as she could in her mouth. By the time I was through Rebecca's chest glistened and I had managed to get cum everywhere from her tits to her hair. After my final blast of cum was through Rebecca released her tits and grabbed my ass. She pulled me toward her head, sucked my sticky cock into her mouth and proceeded to clean me off.

Once my shaft was sufficiently clean I stood in order to allow Rebecca to wipe herself off which she did with her own shirt that lay next to her. As I was standing above Rebecca, Justin stuffed his cock into her slick pussy with one long smooth stroke. Rebecca gasped in shock when she felt the thickness of Justin's cock slide into her canal. Justin paused for a moment to allow Rebecca to get accustomed to his girth before he started to pull out and slam his dick back in. I had to visit the washroom so I excused myself and began to make my way through the maze of bodies that were scattered around the room. Everybody was continuing to play around and they all seemed to be really enjoying themselves.

As I walked through the basement I saw that Matt and Samantha were still together in the middle of the room. Samantha was now bent over as Matt fucked her from behind and slapped her round ass. This was the first time that I had seen Rob since I watched him with my wife in the hot tub. Rob was laying on his back near Samantha and she had her mouth wrapped around his cock. Samantha's saliva coated Rob's shaft and she was moaning around his cock from the pounding she was receiving from behind. I'm sure that Rob would have also been moaning loudly if it weren't for Matt's wife Krissy who was sitting on his face. I don't know how Rob was able to breathe but he was certainly loving his current predicament. I knew from experience that Krissy had a very sweet tasting pussy and any guy was extremely lucky to feel Samantha's mouth on their manhood. When I passed by the foursome Krissy reached out and grasped for my flaccid cock. I obviously allowed her to get a hold of me and I soon felt her warm mouth gobble me up. I really had to use the restroom but I had to feel her mouth for a few seconds before I departed. By the time I pulled away my cock had risen once again which was going to make taking a leak very difficult.

I noticed that Pam and Scott were still in virtually the same position on the couch as when I had last seen them except that Scott now had his cock out and was being rode wildly by Pam. She was bouncing on his stiff prick and screaming out her urgent need to climax. Scott helped her out and began lightly biting her nipple while roughly squeezing her ass in his hands. By the time I had taken two more steps Pam was crying out in sexual bliss. "Your cock fills me up so good! You're making me cum so hard!" Pam wailed as she repeatedly slammed herself down on Scott's cock. With her orgasm subsiding Pam slowed her movements and leaned down to kiss her new partner thankfully.

Chris and his girlfriend Stacy were the next couple that I came across. Stacy was still laying on the couch and Chris had started to fuck her slowly while they both watched the happenings throughout the rest of the basement. I was already aware of how much Chris enjoyed being a voyeur and he seemed to have found a woman that loved to watch others as much as he did. At this time they were both focused on Pam and Rob while Chris was barely moving inside Stacy's pussy. When I passed Chris and Stacy I saw that April was seated alone on the end of the couch but she was far from being bored. April had three fingers buried in her pussy and was rubbing her clit with the other hand.

April gave me a sexy smile as I strolled by on my final approach of the bathroom. I closed the washroom door behind me and finally relieved myself. I was in the middle of washing my hands when the door flung open and April burst through. Without hesitation she dropped to her knees in front of me and took my soft cock into her mouth. April certainly knew her way around a dick and mine was hard in less than a minute. April was bobbing on my cock and I could feel the head scraping the back of her throat but she didn't even begin to gag. The first time I fucked April proved to be a fantastic experience and I knew that this time would be no different.

"I want you to bend me over the sink and take my ass!" April confided after releasing my cock. "Watching all of the others made me so horny and I need some cock right now!"

I wasn't stupid enough to turn down this opportunity so I took charge and pulled April to her feet, spun her around and forced her to bend at the waist. I crouched down behind her and licked the crack of her ass before tracing the rim of her asshole with my tongue. April sighed deeply when I tickled her rosebud and moaned aloud when I started to work a finger into her rear opening. Her ass felt so tight around my single digit that I found it hard to believe that my cock could penetrate her anally. I eased another finger into her ass as she reached between her legs and began playing with her pussy. I knew that I would need to lubricate my cock before attempting to push into her ass so I figured I would slide it into her pussy and use her own juices as lube. I rose to my feet and slipped inside her moist pussy, keeping my fingers in her ass, while she continued to finger her own clit. The wetness of her pussy revealed just how horny April really was and I happened to be the lucky one that would quench her desires.

After taking a quick dip in her puss I was ready to feel her tight ass so I withdrew from her cunt and lined up the tip of my cock with her anal opening. I was stunned when April started to push back against me almost immediately. I felt her asshole slowly begin to grant me access and then all of a sudden my head popped inside. The feeling was exquisite as I inched more and more of my rod into her butt until my balls rested against her clit. She swiveled her hips causing my cock to gently move about inside her ass until she was ready for a real ass fucking.

"Fuck my ass nice and hard! I need it so bad!" April pleaded.

I slowly pulled back until just the tip of my cock remained inside her and pushed all the way back in. I steadily increased my pace and was soon giving her ass a pounding that neither of us will soon forget. We were both enjoying ourselves so much that we didn't notice the washroom door open and someone join us inside the small room. It wasn't until I felt a large pair of breasts press into my back and soft lips kiss my neck that I knew we weren't alone. I kept pumping my cock into April's butt while I turned my head to see who was nibbling on my neck. Much to my surprise I saw Krissy standing behind me with a wicked grin on her face. She placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled my face toward her. The next thing I knew our tongues were dancing sensually while I still had my cock in another woman's ass. I could taste pussy on her lips and figured that it must have been Samantha. Krissy and I finally broke our kiss and I reached behind my back to play with her pussy. I found her snatch to be dripping wet and concluded that she must have climaxed numerous times since the night began.

"Why don't you get down there and eat her pussy while I fuck her ass?" I suggested to Krissy. She didn't hesitate for a second and quickly dropped to her knees and crawled underneath April and I. April's ass clenched me tightly when Krissy started to lick her twat and noisy groans escaped her lips with each one of my deep thrusts. Krissy took a break from licking April's cunt to drag her tongue across my balls each time I pushed into April. I became so lost in the sensations of having both a mouth tickling my sack and a tight asshole wrapped around my cock that I literally jumped when even more was added to the scenario. I was soon able to feel Krissy's fingers pressing against my shaft and realized that she must have slipped them into April's puss. With two fingers swirling around in her pussy and a hard cock in her ass April quickly succumb to a string of multiple orgasms. Her already tight ass was pulsating around my cock with each climactic spasm and I was forced to pull out to stop myself from cumming.

"I need you to keep fucking my ass but I want a fat cock in my pussy while you do!" April exclaimed as she threw open the door and entered the other room in search of an available dick. Krissy grabbed my cock and led me out of the washroom only a few steps behind April. The only cock that wasn't currently in a pussy or mouth belonged to Rob who was casually stroking himself on the loveseat while he watched the fucking and sucking that was happening around him. April headed for his cock like a woman possessed and threw herself onto his lap. Rob's stiff manhood easily slipped past April's labia and sank deep into her pussy. Before Rob even knew what hit him April was riding his cock wildly to a quick and intense climax. When she was through getting that out of her system she settled down on his cock and looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Come here and put that cock in my ass! I want to feel both of you inside me!" April pleaded.

I moved into position behind my wife's cousin and rested the head of my cock against her hole. I grabbed one of her ass cheeks in each hand and spread them apart so I could fully see my cock entering her ass. I watched in amazement as my head popped into her tight anus and my full seven inches disappeared into her asshole. I could feel Rob's cock fucking her pussy and we soon established a nice rhythm. When I slammed my cock into April's ass he would withdraw and vice versa. April was screaming in ecstasy while we stuffed both of her holes simultaneously and was cumming continuously. Nearly all of the others were watching our threesome while they continued their own fucking and sucking.

Justin was laying flat on his back while Rebecca rode his cock like it was the last one she would ever feel. Her enormous tits were flying about and nearly slapping her in the face as she bounced violently on Justin's large rod. Her moans were almost as loud as April's and she was definitely having just as good a time. In the short time that my attention was on Rebecca and Justin she came twice and both appeared to be quite powerful. Apparently Rebecca's pussy couldn't take anymore and she slid off of Justin's cock and collapsed in a heap next to him.

However, Rebecca hadn't allowed Justin to cum and his glistening dick still needed attention. His stiff cock didn't remain unoccupied for long as another pussy enveloped him almost immediately. I was somewhat surprised to see that it was Krissy that was so eager to feel his young shaft inside her. She slowly sat down on his cock and a broad smile spread across her face. She was loving his girth as he stretched her pussy wider than it had ever been stretched before. Krissy began to cum before half of Justin's cock was even inside her! She appeared to be having the time of her life and I wanted to find Matt and see his reaction to his wife riding a young fat cock. When I located Matt he had Pam bent over the arm of the couch and was fucking her vigorously from behind while never taking his eyes off his wife.

"Do you like watching your wife ride that big cock while you fuck me?" Pam teased.

"Unghhh, yeah! I love watching my little slut!" Matt grunted as he slammed into Pam repeatedly.

Matt's groans and Pam's moans were overshadowed by Samantha who was screaming out the arrival of a severe climax. Samantha was riding my friend Chris while he sat on the couch and sucked on her pink nipples. Not only did she have a stiff dick in her pussy but Stacy was behind her licking her asshole. Samantha rode Chris throughout her orgasm and as she did so her ass slammed against Stacy's protruding tongue causing it to penetrate her tight hole. It wasn't until Samantha started to calm down that I noticed her husband Scott who was underneath Stacy with his cock firmly implanted in her pussy. Scott must have had a great view of Chris fucking Samantha from his vantage point beneath them. Viewing his wife riding another guy's cock from such a close location was too much for Scott and I heard him announce the arrival of his orgasm. He grunted loudly and simultaneously thrust his hips upward. When his body met Stacy's the sound of sweaty flesh slamming together filled the room. Scott emptied such a huge load into Stacy's tight pussy that cum soon began to seep out of her cunt around his cock while he continued to pump away.

The amazing sights and sounds of the foursome in front of me combined with April's tight little ass had me rapidly approaching my own climax. I thrust my cock as hard and as deep as I could into April before releasing my load with a loud grunt of ecstasy. Rob wasn't able to hold out any longer and he came deep within her pussy. Apparently the sensation of having both of her holes filled with warm cum at the same time sent April over the edge once again as she came with a howl. I could feel Rob's cock twitching inside her and April's pussy convulsed while the three of us came together. Once we had all finished cumming Rob and I pulled out of April and our cum flowed from her well fucked holes.

I knew I needed a rest so I headed to the washroom to clean up a bit and was forced to step over piles of clothes and people along the way. I finally made my way into the bathroom and washed up and put on some fresh deodorant. I was gone for only a few minutes but when I returned to the other room everything had changed. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not but everyone was matched up with their partner. Scott and Samantha had taken a spot in the center of the floor and Samantha was riding Scott's cock wildly. Stacy was laying next to Scott while Chris drove his cock into her pussy repeatedly and roughly grasped her tits. Scott and Stacy occasionally shared a kiss while they were fucked from above.