Amy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“UHHH, Uhhhh, Here it comes...Fuck YEAH!!!!” He screamed, and I felt the first shot hit my shoulders. He had pulled out to cover me in his cream, and I wanted it just as bad. The next shot hit me in the back of the head, and ran down my hair. Two more squirts on my back, and ass, with not much time to spare, he flipped me over and jacked off on my face. Hot sperm hit my lips as he dick pulsed with raging hot intensity, and I sucked him into my mouth immediately. He tasted of ass, pussy, sweat, cum, and desire. He was my master and had earned every inch of my body. He twitched and shook as my tongue cleaned his pulsing dick, and hot sweat ran down his chest as he held his eyes closed. How sexy this man was, and what a gift to have found him. Eventually, he relaxed and rolled to my side on the bed. He turned my face to him, and kissed me once more. It was a thank you kiss, soft and wet, lasting for what seem like forever. We eventually broke out kiss and fell asleep next to each other, naked and wet on my roommates cum soaked bed.

I’ll never know how it happened that I came home early that trip, but finding Doug was the best thing that ever happened to me sexually. I never fell in love with him, but he knew without a doubt that I was his slave. He taught me so much about my body, and what it feels like to submit to someone, and it changed me for good. I only saw Sara once more when she came over to gather the rest of her belongings, and she didn’t want to talk to me at all. I felt sorry that I had not refused him that day because it hurt her, but I wasn’t sorry for the way it turned out. I would be upset too if I had lost him to another woman, but guys like Doug are not for loving. They are here to teach pleasure those who need it the most, and then they move on. He eventually faded out of my life, and I did miss him incredibly for a while. Even though today I am in an extremely good relationship with a man, never an orgasm goes by that I don’t think of Doug, and how he taught me to cum.

12