An Accident, The Internet, A Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't push, ok?"

Mark nodded.

"Just let me push back onto you. It'll be tight, so keep your cock straight and let me do the work."

I could see he was breathing harder now, as was I. His cock wasn't small, something he definitely inherited that from his dad.

I took a deep breath and, as I exhaled, squeezed my ass out, pushing back onto his cock. I kept up a steady pressure until he began to crown into me. I gripped the sheets tightly and clenched my eyes shut. And when the flared head of his cock popped inside, we both grunted loudly.

"... aw shit, yeah..." I hissed between my teeth.

I pushed back more and felt him slip in a little deeper. Mark moaned heavily.

"... fuck, you're tight... oh my God, that's tight..."

I smiled, as the perspiration began beading on my forehead. But soon he was as deep as I dared let him go. We remained motionless for a long time, as my body became adjusted to this new invasion. Mark placed his hands on my hips, and I started to slowly move along the length of his cock. We moaned and sighed, and built to a faster tempo. After a few minutes, he stuttered, saying he was going to cum very soon. I told him to hold still and let me do the work the rest of the way. He kept his hands on my hips, and I gradually pushed myself back further. And when I was as far as I could go, I stopped and tightened myself around his length.

"Ooo, shit that's nice," he said with a grunt. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

I felt his hands trembling on my hips, and then his cock began to swell very slightly inside my body. I closed my eyes and dropped my head between my shoulders, moaning loudly, and then he released his seed deep inside me. I raised my head, craning my neck out far, and let my jaw fall, as he filled me.

"... ahhhh... that's it, baby," I cooed. "Ohhh yeah... fill me up..."

Mark carefully thrust his cock in and out of me, ejaculating at the same time. When he finished cumming, we were both breathing very hard. As he withdrew his cock, I winced. Mark fell back onto the bed, trying to catch his breath, while I rolled over on my side to face him. And when he looked at me, I smiled broadly.

"How was it?" I asked.

He closed his eyes and smiled.

"Fucking awesome," he whispered.

I forced myself up and crawled over to him.

"Let's take a shower and go get some food," I said, kissing his cheek.

By now, after nearly continuous sex for twenty-four hours, Mark and I were becoming physically exhausted. In the shower, all we did was kiss very briefly and clean up. And when we went to get something to eat, we opted for the drive-thru, too tired to trudge inside to eat.

Back in the room, we set the food on the bed and sat facing each other and ate, though fully clothed. I was feeling euphoric; like a young high school girl on a date with a wonderful and sexy man.

Mark and I sat facing each other, our legs crossed and knees touching, as we ate.

"You guys have sex much?" he asked, biting into his burger.

I picked up my drink and sipped on the straw and shrugged.

"Mmm... yeah, I guess. I mean, not every day, but often enough, I suppose."

"You guys ever get kinky?"

I chuckled. "Well, depends on what you mean by 'kinky'."

"You know... kinky... anal sex... golden showers..."

I laughed out loud. "Gawd, Mark!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled, saying, "So tell me. I'm just curious, is all. What kinda kinky things you guys do to spice it up?"

I picked up a single French fry and, as I held it to my mouth, mumbled softly, and took a quick bite. Mark grinned and leaned closer. "What's that?" he asked. I could feel my face turning red, and took a deep breath and looked up at him.

"He likes to watch me pee, sometimes, ok?"

Mark's jaw dropped and his eyes shot open. Then he fell over laughing. I picked up a handful of fries and threw them at him.

"Jerk!" I cried.

When he regained his composure, he sat up, brushing the fries off his shirt, and smiled at me.

"I dunno," he remarked casually. "That's almost kinda sexy." Then he paused and looked at me, staring at me actually. I was too embarrassed to return his stare, so I picked up another fry and took a small bite.

"You like doing that?" he asked in a more respectful tone. I raised my eyes, and then quickly glanced away, taking another bite. "Yeah," I replied softly. "Just something special he likes me to do for him. Nothing wrong with it."

"So how often do you guys have sex?" he asked. "Couple times a week?"

I laughed. "Well, no. We've been married for over twenty years, ya know. After a while, the novelty of seeing the other person nude sorta wears thin."

Mark gave me a puzzled look. "So you guys... what? You're not attracted to each other? Sexually, I mean?"

I bit into a French fry, wagging my head back and forth.

"Doesn't quite work that way, once you've been married for a while," I said with a full mouth. I swallowed, adding, "You know, it's like you and Beth. You meet, you're sexually attracted to each other, you have sex, and then you keep having sex until it's not as exciting any more, ya know? Now you just have sex partly for recreation, maybe procreation, but mostly just to feel closer to the person you love."

There was a long moment of silence. Mark was picking at his fries and glanced at me. I grinned, taking another sip of my soda.

"And what is it with us?" he whispered.

I slowly set my drink down and cleared my throat. That was a good question. What was this going to become?

"Well..." I said, mulling it over. "I... I dunno... to feel closer?"

His eyes turned up and I gave him a weak smile.

"Is that really why we did this?" he asked, poking at his half-eaten burger.

We sat in silence for a short time, and then I reached out, taking his hand in mine.

"Mark," I whispered. He looked up. "I love you," I said. He tried to smile. "I know," he replied. "I love you, too." I watched as he picked up his drink and held the straw to his lips. I sat back and sighed.

"I'm going to be honest with you," I said.

He set his cup down and looked over at me. I nervously brushed my hands on my legs and pulled my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them.

"Never in a million years," I whispered softly. "Would I ever had thought I'd be having sex with you... my own son." I turned my eyes to his. "Never," I whispered. Then my eyes drifted behind him at nothing in particular.

"I dunno," I said. "I dunno why I did it. I know that's not an answer, but it's the only one I can come up with." Then I took a deep breath and sighed loudly. "Ok," I said. "Yeah, I did it for the sex... initially. Dad and I have a good sex life. It's wonderful. I love him with all my heart. But... I dunno... something... something changed between us, ya know? Between you and me. It's like a door was opened. I guess I was curious. And it seemed like you were, too... so... so I stepped through it." Mark was staring at me, his hands resting on his knees and clasped together. He slowly nodded.

"Yeah," he mumbled. "I know what ya mean."

"But we're still the same people," I said plaintively. "I still love you. You're still my son and I'll always be your mom. It's just..."

Mark picked up his cup again and nodded.

"I know," he muttered and took a drink.

I could feel a dour mood slowly overcoming both of us. I reached for his hand and pulled it to me.

"Look," I said. "Ok, let's make a rule. From now on, we're still the same people. You're still my son and I'm still you're mom and that'll never change, ok? We're not going to let this adversely affect our relationship, agreed?"

Mark chuckled, but nodded. "Ok," he said with a grin. "Agreed."

"Ok, then," I said. "Now, the second thing we have to determine is what to do next."

"Whadya mean?"

I hesitated, looking down at his hand in mine, rubbing my thumb on the top of it.

"What I mean is..." Then I looked him in the eyes. "Mark... the door is open. Do we step back out and shut it and forget this ever happened... or do we keep it open like this?"

We sat in silence for a very long time.

"I dunno," he whispered. "What do you wanna do?"

Part of me wanted to say, we should shut it and forget any of this ever happened. But that would be pointless. It did happen and its memory would forever be burned into our hearts and minds.

"Maybe..." But then I paused, trying to choose my words carefully. Mark looked at me and blinked. "I don't wanna shut it," I whispered, slowly wagging my head from side to side. "I like the sex, Mark. I like having sex with you. I know it's sick and twisted, but I do. I like it so much. I like being intimate like this with you; feeling closer, like I can just bare my soul to you like I could never do before. Some people don't have anyone they can share their life with like that. Some people get married so they can, but only have the one person. But now... now I have two people... Two people I can confide in... and love with all my heart, with no barriers between us... I love exploring this new level of our relationship with you, sweetheart. Yes, I admit, I enjoy the sex... but please believe me when I say I'd never cheat on your dad. I love him so much; with all my heart, I do. But I wanna do this with you... because I love you, too. I'd never go out and create a new love with another man, but with you... with you it's different. The love was already there and always will be."

Mark smiled, and in the dark reached over to my face with his hand, wiping away a tear under my eye.

"I feel the same way, mom," he mumbled softly. "The exact same way... back when you... you know... that one night in my room?"

I nodded, taking his hands in mine.

"I couldn't get that out of my mind," he said. "It's... it's like you said... that... that opened a door between us, and... and I was curious, too. But no, I don't regret it. You said exactly how I feel, too... in my heart..."

I smiled and pulled his hands to my lips and kissed them gently.

"Thank you," I whispered.

Then Mark smiled and said, "There's just something I want to say to you... just one thing, since we're being honest, ok?"

I opened my eyes, still holding his hands to my face, and nodded.

"Say anything you want, sweetie... anything at all. No more barriers between us."

He shook his head and took a deep breath. "Ok," he replied. Then he looked me right in the eye.

"Mom... your movies really suck."

A smile slowly grew across his lips.

I sat there staring at him and furled my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked, wholly bewildered.

"Your movies suck," he said. "Really... they're just horrible."

Mark sat back, and I slowly released his hands from mine, trying to make sense of what he just said and how it fit in with what I'd been confessing to him. My face was scrunched up, as I sat there staring back at him. And then he chuckled and reached over to poke me in the shoulder.

"What does... what's that got to do with anything?" I stuttered, holding up my hands.

Then he erupted into a fit of laughter, clapping his hands together and falling over.

I quickly scooped up my fries, burger, and all of his, and in one swift motion threw the entire heap at him. He held up his hands defensively, and then I lunged across the bed, landing squarely on his body. We were both laughing, as I playfully beat my fists against him.

"Jerk!" I cried. He only laughed louder, so I smacked him on the head. "Asshole!" I exclaimed. Just then, Mark grabbed me by the arms and rolled us over, pinning me to the mattress. We tried not to laugh, but it wasn't easy. But soon he slowly released his grip on my arms, and I brought my hand to his face, gently caressing his cheek.

"I love you so much," I whispered. "I meant every word I said."

"I love you, too," he replied. "And I meant every word I said, too."

We stifled a chuckle, and then he lowered himself onto my chest, his face only inches above mine.

"I don't want this to change our relationship, either," he said softly, brushing the hair from my eyes.

"Good," I replied and pulled his lips to mine.

For the next few hours, Mark and I made love. Not sex, but passionate love. And soon thereafter, we fell asleep next to each other, cuddling closely.

Shortly before sunrise, I awoke and carefully walked to the bathroom. I flipped on the light and quickly shaded my eyes, stepping over to the toilet. I sat on the cool seat, resting my elbows on my knees, my head hanging down. There was a slight noise and I looked up. Mark was standing there in the doorway. Embarrassed, I quickly closed my knees together, covering myself between the legs with my hands. As he stood in the dark outside the bathroom, I thought I could see a gentle smile creep across his face. I grinned and slowly sat up, spreading my legs and keeping my eyes locked on his. From my peripheral vision, I thought I could make out his hand slowly stroking his cock. I tried not to look, concentrating on my own bodily efforts. A few seconds later, I felt a steady trickle emerge, which soon became a strong stream. There was nothing I wouldn't do for my son now. I said it and I meant it. Things had changed between us.

For the remainder of the morning, we made soft love in bed. So much had happened over the course of the weekend; over the last month. When I left to go home that morning, I felt a sense of sadness sweep over me. He wanted me to stay for a few more hours; just a few more, he pleaded. But I couldn't. It was a long drive home, giving me plenty of time to think over all that had transpired. When I pulled into the driveway, my wonderful husband was in the garage, cleaning it up like he promised me he'd do. And, although I was physically exhausted, even sore from having sex all weekend with my son, that night my husband and I made passionate love with one another.