An Accountant's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK Shell, I want you to give my cock a good suck," he said, clearly enjoying himself.

Shell turned round to face him, their gaze connecting for a few seconds, then she looked down as his impressive manhood. Brian had made sure he was stood on the same side of the table as I was sat, side on so that I could get the best view of what was going on. I wondered if this was the first time he had made Shell perform for an audience.

Ever the professional, Shell lowered herself to her knees and got to work. I've never really known what I'm supposed to do when I give blowjobs; I don't think I do a great job of them as I never usually get asked. I couldn't wait to see Shell get to work on Brian's cock - I was sure that she must have done it for him before, and if he was asking again, he must be a satisfied customer.

Firstly she cupped his balls with her left hand, but she started right at the other end of his kit, planting a gentle teasing kiss on the head of his cock. Next she kissed the head again, a longer, wetter kiss this time; as she pulled her head back, a thin trickle of saliva joined her mouth and his cock for a second. Ohmigosh that was hot.

She now planted a line of kisses down the underside of his shaft, her face a show of utter concentration, as if his cock was the only thing in the world she cared about right now. I broke my gaze for a second to look up at Brian; he was staring right down at Shell and his manhood, clearly loving the show as much as he was loving the feeling of her lips on him.

Finally she reached his balls, and, after giving each a long kiss, she started to gently suckle his left one. Wow. My entire body was hot now, it must have been obvious if Brian looked over at me, my own vag tingling, demanding to be touched. I wondered if I could get away with it, if Brian would be too wrapped up in what Shell was doing, but I decided not.

Shell was now suckling Brian's other ball, his left one now glistening with her saliva. Brian started to stroke the back of her head with his hand, running his hand through her hair. Unlike me, Shell was naked, and so couldn't conceal her arousal as easily. She was crouched with her legs together, so I couldn't see what was going on between them, but her nipples were clearly erect and her boobs had reddened slightly.

Finally, having given his balls a real treat, she started to run her tongue up his cock, slowly, teasingly, stopping halfway up to peer up at him with a coy look. Finally she reached the top, giving her tongue a little flick over its head, eliciting a little gasp of pleasure from Brian. Another flick of her tongue, and his smile widened.

Finally she gave him what he had been waiting for. Taking hold of the base of his shaft she slowly slid the tip between her lips. His smile widened even further, and he gently placed his hands on the back of her head. Not something I ever let a guy do, but Shell didn't seem to mind. Shell gently slid his tip in and out of her mouth; Brian seemed to be pushing on her head, willing it to go further, but she ignored him, continued to tease him.

She had her hand wrapped loosely round his cock, and started to slowly run it up and down, now running her tongue around the head. She was teasing him, frustrating him, clearly in no hurry to get her task over with. It may have been Brian who was making the demands, but Shell was making sure she was in control. If this was what being an accountant was like, it didn't seem so bad after all. I couldn't wait to get some of my own clients.

Shell continued to tease Brian's cock, now slowing her hand even more until it came to a stop, then removing it to start to massage his balls. Just as I thought he was going to complain about the speed of the action, she lowered her mouth over his cock again, this time taking it deeper - wow, much deeper - than she had before. Wow, she must have had him right back into her throat, he had quite a length to take - I couldn't do that without gagging, I know.

I thought about excusing myself - going to the ladies to give myself a good wank, but I didn't want to miss the conclusion. Would he come in her mouth - make her swallow it? - or would he come on her face or body, put on a show for me?

She continued to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, before gently removing it again, taking hold of it once more in her hand. She pulled the skin right back, exposing completely the head of his luxury sized cock. His pre-cum glistened on the head under the bright lights of the room, the shaft wet with her saliva. She licked the head clean like she was licking an ice cream, a look of pleasure on her face. Brian's hands ran through her hair, still gently pushing, demanding more.

She looked up at him, as if awaiting further instructions. I realised now that the blowjob was not the end of this transaction, but simply foreplay. All this so far had just been teasing, preparation. The main event was still to come.

***

Hi everyone. Just to let you know that a couple of minutes ago I took a break from writing to lie on my bed and concentrate on pushing myself over the edge to my orgasm. Just as I was about to cum my flatmate's boyfriend walked in. Just imagine it; I was totally naked, legs wide open, one hand on my clit and the other on my tits.

I didn't even notice for a few seconds because I had my eyes closed, but then I opened them and there she was, just staring. As soon as he saw me he turned and hurried out. I couldn't believe it. Janet walking in on me is bad enough, but her boyfriend? And when I was in the most exposed, most embarrassing position I could be in?

Anyway, I went and spoke to Janet who was horrified, and couldn't apologise enough. We've reached an agreement whereby the next time they have sex (which, given how mad she is with him, could be a while) they have to invite me to watch. I'm not sure if I will take them up on the offer, but it's great to know I could. He is pretty hot. I'm going to have a wank about that now, then I'll finish the story tomorrow night.

***

All eyes in the room, including Brian's, were now staring at his cock, which was clearly ready for action.

"Are you ready?" Brian asked Shell, smiling.

Shell just nodded and made a "mmm-hmm" sound.

"Let's see."

Still squatting in the same position she had been in to give the blow job, she spread her legs, revealing her vagina. I'm no expert on these things, I don't even really look at mine when it's excited, but her vagina was clearly ready for action, very wet, ready to welcome his cock.

Shell looked at me, blushing even brighter red than her sexual excitement had made her, clearly embarrassed to have me watching, seeing how excited she was. But there was nothing she could do: Brian had ordered it, and open her legs had to remain.

"Nicole," Brian said, drawing my attention away from Shell's lady bits.

"Yeah," I said, looking up at him.

"Are you OK? You're not feeling uncomfortable about this?"

"Uncomfortable?" I almost giggled, I must have seemed so surprised. It was one of the last words I'd have used.

"Err, no, not at all," I smiled, trying not to seem too eager.

"Are you... horny?" he smiled.

I decided not to lie.

"Yeah, a bit," I giggled again.

"Let's see," he said, glancing down at my waist.

That morning, the idea that I would drop my pants and expose my vee-jay to a client, a guy I'd never met before, a guy who was so much older than me, who expected people to have sex with him if they wanted his work, well, it would have seemed ridiculous. But here I was. Here Shell was - she was naked, legs wide open, vagina glistening with her juices. I'd seen her spanked, seen her give a blowjob. And I was so aroused. And you think differently when you're aroused, don't you? Things that you'd never think you'd do normally, well...

I stood up and walked up to him, standing next to the squatting Shell. What should I do? Should I squat beside her, legs wide open like hers? Maybe it wouldn't feel so embarrassing with us both in the same pose? I took a deep breath and went to unbutton my trousers.

"May I?" Brian asked.

I put my hands behind my back, giving him access to expose me himself. Taking his time, he unbuttoned my trousers then lowered them. I was so glad I'd put good knickers on that morning. But I'm sure my knickers weren't his main concern - they were just standing between him and the good bits. My vagina tingled with desire, fighting the rest of my body which wanted to back away and get out of the room.

Hooking his thumbs into each side of my knickers he slowly lowered them, exposing my pubes. I suddenly remembered how impressed he was with Shell's bare vagina - because I didn't have a boyfriend, I hadn't even trimmed my pubes, and so they were long and not very neat. I looked him straight in the face. He did look a little disappointed.

"Nicole, are you single?" he asked.

I nodded, then realised that he wouldn't notice, as his eyes were still on my crotch.

"Yes," I said.

"That's no excuse for not keeping yourself tidy down there," he said, sternly. "You never know when you might need to take your knickers off."

I know it was stupid, but I felt chastened. How could I have been so naïve as to not realise that I might need to drop my pants in front of a guy at work? It seemed this was how business was done in real life. How had I not realised?

Brian now had my trousers round my ankles and my knickers lowered to my knees. He walked over to his briefcase, and took out a business card. He showed it to me, then put it on the table.

"Those are the details of a good salon which will make sure you get a proper waxing down there. Tell them to send the bill to me - and tell them to video your treatment and send me the video too."

I couldn't believe what he was asking, but there was something about the way he asked, his tone of voice, his expression, that made me nod and confirm I would. So this was how he got people like Shell to do as he asked.

Next he made me spread my legs, and he used his hand to push the hair out of the way, feel my intimate parts. A surge of excitement went through me as his hand touched my wet vagina. He gave her a good touch up, and smiled.

"Good, I'm glad to see you're enjoying it too," he said, sounding genuine.

He then asked me to squat next to Shell, legs apart the same as her. I did so, taking exactly the spot he indicated, both of us with our legs wide enough apart to conceal nothing, my right knee and her left knee touching, uniting us in this experience. She was far more exposed than I was; whilst my knickers remained lowered, at least my tits were still covered, and my pubes (my soon to be waxed off pubes) gave me some cover between my legs. Still, I knew I was completely under Brian's control; I'd do whatever he said.

"Brian," Shell said, clearly nervous about complaining but feeling she should. "This is my account - Nicole needs to find her own clients."

I couldn't believe it - Shell was worried I was going to steal her client.

"Relax, Shell," Brian said, cock still standing to attention. He was clearly loving his control over us two; we were perched in such submissive positions in front of him.

"What I didn't mention is that we're having a huge audit of our whole group - really we should get a different firm to do it - someone independent - but Nicole here - she might just change my mind."

I looked at Shell. It was difficult to take her seriously when she was naked, legs wide open, vagina still swelled with excitement. But she was clearly struggling with the risk of losing Brian to me.

"Don't worry," Brian laughed. "You're not going to lose me. There's enough of me for you two to share."

Shell looked at me, then smiled.

"OK, Nicole, welcome to the world of business," she said.

"Good," Brian said, as if we'd just resolved some complex contractual point.

"Nicole, you're going to learn your first important business lesson," he continued. "But first, let's see your tits!"

I stared at him, shocked that he was so bold in his demands. Never before had a guy I hardly knew, never mind a client, made such an outrageous demand of me - well, not a sober guy, anyway. Thing was, I already had my knickers round my knees and my legs spread - I could see why he was so confident I'd comply. I looked at Shell, her perfect rack on full display. I just hoped Brian wasn't going to be disappointed with mine.

I removed my jacket, placing it on the floor, being careful to keep my legs wide open; I don't know why, it just seemed to matter. Then I started to unbutton my blouse, Brian's eyes following the reveal. As I unbuttoned far enough to reveal my bra, I heard him tutting. I looked up at him.

"Now, Shell, have you taught Nicole nothing?" he asked, sounding disappointed. "Not even wearing matching underwear?"

I looked down. Of course I wasn't. Black knickers and a white bra. I've never bothered with matching undies, even when I have a boyfriend. It's just never really something that's occurred to me. But I remembered that Shell's underwear had matched perfectly; this was clearly something that mattered to Brian.

"I'll... have a talk with her about your expectations," Shell said, nervously, clearly worried that I had somehow jeopardised the deal.

"Good girl," Brian said, then, turning to me, "well, you might as well take it off then."

I obediently finished unbuttoning my blouse, then discarded it. Finally, a little nervously, but eager to remove the offending item, I reached behind my back and unclasped my bra, taking a breath, then removing it and adding it to the pile. My boobs were now bare, ready for Brian's appraisal.

He stared at them for a good few moments, whilst I waited nervously, genuinely caring what he thought. I looked over at Shell's, such a perfect pair, decided he would be disappointed with mine. But then:

"Not bad," he said, sounding pleased. "Shell, she's got potential."

I blushed with pride at his assessment. I wanted to prove myself worthy of his custom. I hoped that he would give me the chance to show that I could provide a "full service".

"Right, girls, well, I'm sure you're both ready to show me how... keen you are to have my work," he smiled. "But first, I'd like to see how well you two work together."

I looked first at him, then at Shell, confused. She seemed unsure of what he was asking too.

"Sorry, wasn't I clear?" he asked, in mock surprise. "I want to see some girl-on-girl action."

I was shocked. He wanted me to make out with Shell, my colleague, in front of him? I was sure that Shell would refuse, but she seemed to be even more under his spell than I was. Still squatting, she manoeuvred herself round to face me.

"Move side on so he can get a good view," she whispered.

I obeyed without thinking, shuffling round so that Brian could see exactly what me and Shell were about to do. Shell closed her legs, then pulled my jeans and knickers off, which had still been around my ankles and knees. This allowed her to come in between my still open legs, up close, so that I could feel her warm breath on my face.

She brought her face close to mine, pressing her soft lips against mine. I'd never kissed a girl before. It was nice. I kissed back, looking in her eyes. We were working together on this, winning the business. We had to impress Brian. Soon we'd both share his cock. But for now, we were sharing each other. We kissed passionately, putting on a show for Brian, definitely; enjoying it, definitely too.

Then Shell's hands reached for my boobs. I've never been keen on having my boobs played with, and it felt weird having a girl's hands on them, not normal. But she was really gentle with them, teasing me, maybe for Brian's benefit, maybe for mine too. I put my own hands on her boobs. A thrill of excitement went through me. Wow, I was touching another girl's boobs. I never ever thought I'd do that. They were so firm and perfect. I totally had boob envy.

Shell carried on kissing me; she was such a good kisser, probably the best kisser I'd ever kissed. Our hands carried on exploring each other's boobs. Brian... well, I wasn't really worrying about him anymore. My boobs tingled with pleasure, my nipples standing to attention, as I could feel were hers. Shell put her arms around me, pulling me closer, pulling our bodies together, our boobs touching, rubbing against each other. As we pulled each other closer, our boobs squished against each other; it felt so intimate.

Shell ran her hand down my body, letting her fingernails gently scratch against my body. My whole body was so sensitive, it felt so good. My senses were heightened so much; I could smell her perfume so strongly. She smelt so good. She ran her hand between my legs. My legs were still open a little, wrapped round her now, but open enough to give her full access. I was so sensitive down there, and just the gentlest touch sent a warm glow through my body. I took a deep breath and stared into her eyes, trying to communicate how much I was enjoying this.

She massaged me gently, coming close to my clit but never quite reaching it, teasing me. I was completely under her control; she submitted to Brian, I to her, that was how it was. As the aching in my vag built up, she straggled my leg, rubbing her wet vagina against it, humping me for her own pleasure. The feeling of her womanhood pressing against my leg, leaving a moist trail as it rubbed back and forth, the look of desire on her face, I was so, so, hot, and so, so, ready. I wanted to be fulfilled so much.

Shell was letting out some incredibly sexy grunts and moans, way better than anything I could manage. She clearly knew how to put on a show, for both of us.

Finally we were interrupted.

"Wow." Brian sounded impressed. "That's quite some teamwork."

I looked at Shell, who was still pleasuring herself against my leg. She looked so excited she wasn't all that bothered what Brian said.

"If I may have the pleasure," he said, a little more firmly.

Shell stopped humping me and looked up at him, a look of submission starting to replace the look of pleasure on her face. I was kind of disappointed to be interrupted, but in my still extremely aroused state, the idea of what was going to come next sounded too amazing to resist. It was time for us to get fucked by our client. To win an account. How hot was that?

***

So guys and girls; we're getting to the last bit now. I hope you're all imagining me and Shell there naked, making lady love to each other. What I love with erotic stories is you get to make up the pictures in your head. I wonder what I look like in your head? You'd better be imagining me as a hot girl.

As you fantasise about me, Shell and Brian, I'm fantasising about you guys, pretending I can see out from your computer screens (or tablets? phones?). Hope you're enjoying yourself. I guess there's guys and girls, different ages, different countries, maybe sat there naked, maybe just with their hands in their pants.

I'm imagining your erect cock guys - it's not as big as Brian's! Imagine I can actually see through you're monitor - make sure I can get a good look at it - good - now give it a good wank for me - yeah, like that. But not too hard - there's a bit to go yet - have you got the staying power?

And girls - I want you all naked, like I was - like I am now. I promise. If you're not naked, stop reading, get undressed - yes, knickers too (that means panties, American girls - you're not getting away with it!) Only if you're in private, of course.

Naked? Promise? Right, legs open - wow, that's a cute pussy, a bit like Shell's - wider - good - hand between them - right. We're rubbing our clits together, OK? Let's continue.

***

Shell went to her bag and reached inside. She pulled out a little packet - wow, so she even provided the condom? Now that was professionalism. I still couldn't believe how prepared she was - and even though she knew I was coming.