An Achievement To Be Proud Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toymad1
toymad1
15 Followers

Kneeling up slightly, she guided the tip of the toy towards her pussy. The warmth was perfect – slightly warmer than her own body, like the tip of a throbbing blood-filled penis pushing against her – and the sheer thickness of the dildo forced her wet lips apart, the lube adding to her own juices and helping the smooth head slip inside her. She gasped as the toy started to enter her inner lips, it was massive! Her outer labia were stretching wider and wider to try and accommodate the girth and she knew that whatever came through the outer ones would feel even bigger coming through the inner ones. Her pussy was burning with the stretching sensation, but they both understood the pleasure/pain thing and as her pussy adjusted to the size her mind started to turn the burn into a really intense sensation – similar to when he fisted her. It was all a mind game really, she knew that if her pussy could cope withthat, then this toy (or pretty much anything his filthy mind imagined) would be fine.

With a sudden 'schloppp' the massive head slipped inside her hungry cunt, accompanied by a moan from her and a murmur of encouragement from him. It feltgood....and now that the head was inside she found it easier to move down the shaft of the toy. It was hot, thick and as her pussy was starting to find out - long. He had continued to caress her neck and shoulders, kissing and nibbling, whispering in her ear and doing his best to ensure that she forgot the camera was running quietly a few feet away from her. He succeeded, as by now her only thoughts were of pleasure, both current and future, as she started to slide up and down the huge dildo. She wanted to please him too, wanted to make him proud, give him the satisfaction of knowing that she'd taken it all the way down to the base, just for him. She had no idea how deep it was currently, but the thick shaft was filling her pussy right up, the hot warmth radiating against the walls while the head was starting to push against her cervix. Six or seven inches was usually as much as it took for a cock, real or otherwise, to bottom out against her cervix and although sometimes this might be a bit sensitive, for the most part she really enjoyed the sensation as long as she was properly turned on. However; the cervix is a movable target – rising and falling dependent upon mood, time of the month and other things too – and they'd found over the years that given the right angle, stimulation and foreplay, she could take alotmore than 7". A deeply inserted toy or cock (god, what he wouldn't give to have a 10" dick he could fuck her with) seemed to 'push' her cervix up and to the side, allowing the dildo to penetrate even deeper into her pussy without hitting the cervix too much, and she had been able to take 11" without too much discomfort on a number of occasions.

So, as she started to ride the huge rubber cock her highly aroused state was perfect for the deep fucking she wanted to give herself; the warm-up with his tongue and the 10" toy had got her really horny and his kisses, caresses and dirty whispers were making sure she stayed that way. She could feel her pussy lips firmly gripping the thick girth of the dildo. Each time she rose up the toy would lift off the box slightly, despite it's enormous weight. As it started to slide out of her, it pulled and stretched her lips outwards in a deliciously vulgar way – coated in a slick mixture of her juices and the lube she'd rubbed all over the huge dong. She reached across to where she'd deposited the clitoral vibrator and turned it onto a medium setting before pressing it against her skin – not directly onto her clit just yet, but just off to one side so the vibrations travelled through her flesh across to her most sensitive parts. She moaned a little as the pulses shot little waves of pleasure up to her brain, and started to get into a bit more of a rhythm, rocking forwards and backwards on her knees as his hands massaged her back and shoulders.

With each returning thrust she started to lean backwards a bit more, and his hands moved downwards to rub across the firm skin of her buttocks. Occasionally he'd drag his fingernails across her flesh, soliciting a shudder up her spine, and each time she rode back towards him he applied a gentle pressure on her hips to encourage her further. By now, the head of the massive toy was firmly pushed up against her cervix, so she shifted her balance slightly, hips tilting forwards to help guide the dildo around it and deeper into her pussy. Her moans were regular now, punctuated by the odd gasp as she knelt further down and the cock invaded deeper inside her already overstuffed cunt. She was determined to make him happy, make him proud, prove that she could take that massive thing all the way – and she reached down with one hand to grip the shaft. She was surprised to feel only a few inches between her lips and the top of the balls; no wonder she felt full! Knowing that to have an orgasm now would make her overly sensitive and probably put paid to her goal, she eased off with the vibrator a little – it had been doing it's job very well and the buzzing device was very quickly bringing on the point of no return for her next climax. She didn't know the measurements of the big dildo and she'd never asked him just how large it was; after all, it wasmassive, and she wasn't supposed to enjoy these things, was she? But with only a couple of inches on the outside that meant there were nearly 10" wedged firmly into her tight cunt.

The thought of her pussy lips grinding up against the balls and being, well,impaledon this huge thing were really turning her on, despite herself. She always told herself that toys werehisthing, yet here she was riding the biggest dildo she'd ever seen and, quite frankly, bloody well loving it! The thickness of the shaft, the depth, the places it was pushing inside her were all joining together to build up towards a great orgasm and she was resolute that she would make it to the bottom of that pillar before her climax overtook her. She raised one leg up slightly so that she was just kneeling on one knee, the other propping her up, with one hand resting on it. The change in angle seemed to open her up inside somehow and she felt the thick head of the toy pushing even deeper into her pussy, stretching her deliciously and putting an intense pressure on the walls of her protesting cunt. She grunted an almost animal noise and grabbed the vibrator tight, pushing it firmly against her sensitive clit, the buzzing sensations here overwhelming those pangs of resistance from deep inside her.

She felt his hand reach around from behind, between her legs, to grasp the base of the toy – his fingers grabbing the balls, cupping underneath the dildo and raising it up slightly off the box she was riding. A jolt of electricity zipped up her spine as his fingers brushed against her pussy lips – a little whimper – she realised she had swallowed almost the whole toy, his fingers touching her just like when his pubes pushed up against her when he went 'balls deep.' A proper moan, he had pulled the toy out a little, maybe an inch or so, before lifting it back up into her again. Repeating the action he gently started to fuck her, never coming out far - there was always at least 9" buried inside – but he was gradually pushing harder and faster and her cries were matching his thrusts. He could feel her bearing down against him, his hand getting squashed between the box and the base of the toy and he realised she was lost in the moment, just letting her body take over and riding out the pleasure this massive shaft was forcing her poor cunt to enjoy. With a deep moan she let her whole weight force down on the toy and in a glorious moment of ecstasy she felt the balls of the toy hard against her lips, the whole 11" firmly planted deep inside her cunt as her muscles began to spasm in the build-up to her orgasm. "Oh god! It'sallin... I'm riding it....for you...." She gasped between breaths as he continued to fuck her, "It's so big!.....I can feel it....all the way....up to here" She told him, remembering his demand that she show him – and grabbed his other hand, placing it on her stomach so he could feel the head of the toy bulging her tummy out. "Come for me" he commanded, growling passionately and biting her neck firmly - fucking her pussy hard with the toy, letting it bump against his other hand resting on her stomach. "Come for me, now."

Her moan started low, gradually rising in pitch - a slight rhythm punctuating the noise as he continued to fuck her - volume increasing, building and building until it became a scream as the orgasm washed over her. The intense burning, buzzing, pulsing pleasure on her clit started as the centre of her world, spreading quickly across her body as it flooded through her stomach and into her limbs; a pounding thump perpetuating and building the pleasure as the thick head of the dildo punched deeply inside her. A hot flush spilled across her chest, up her neck and across her face whilst fingers and toes curled in glorious passion, a deep guttural scream taking over as with one final thrust she sat down on the dildo completely, arse cheeks resting on the box, legs twitching involuntarily, spasms racking her body, stomach muscles doubling her up on herself until she finally fell forwards onto her hands – the vibrator falling aside and the massive dildo starting to slip slowly out of her dripping cunt. He watched hungrily as inch after inch gradually slid out from her, leaving a deep gaping hole exposed and waiting for his rock hard cock. He could see her lips continuing to twitch and spasm as the remains of her orgasm faded – flesh trembling as drips of pussy juice trailed across her lips and onto her outspread legs.

Rolling over onto her back, she let out a long, relaxed, appreciative moan, letting him know that she was spent. Her eyes were closed, an occasional post-orgasmic shudder flinching across her body, and she wasn't really aware that he had stood up and was rapidly pulling at his jeans and boxers in a hurried attempt to get naked. She let out a whimper as she felt the tip of his hot cock pushing at her swollen lips. Whilst nowhere near the size of the huge toy that had dominated her insides, his dick still felt large – the head thick and full of blood, throbbing hard with his unbridled lust – and he wasted no time in thrusting the whole length into her. She cried out, her tired body finding the strength to throw her arms and legs around his back as he started to pump his hips rapidly against her. She could feel his balls slapping against her cheeks as his dick pumped like a piston inside her hot cunt, animal noises coming from his throat as he thrust as fast his body would let him. He was so turned on it was not going to take long for him to come, but fortunately she wasn't far away herself and together they fucked like rabbits on the carpet until his body went suddenly stiff. He groaned and she felt the jerking of his cock deep inside her pussy, jets of hot cum spraying across her cervix, triggering spasms in her cunt as her own orgasm hit her. She cried out as stream after stream shot into her, filling her pussy with a wet warmth - his cock continuing to pump a week's worth of hot spunk up from his balls. She felt him collapse on top of her and they both lay there gasping to catch their breath. She hugged him tight, kissing him soundly before allowing him to roll off of her. "Thatwas awesome..." he whispered, "...I can't believe you managed to take all of that toy! You're amazing! I was so turned on.....I can't wait to see the video – now there's an achievement to be proud of!"

toymad1
toymad1
15 Followers
12