An Adventure at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went right along with this change in positions. Her legs were still clamped tightly to my right leg and I had to pry them apart to begin to work her jeans down over her hips. She finally let go and leaned back on her hands to help me by raising her ass off the table. When I had the denims down to her ankles, she started to separate her feet slightly to kick the material to the floor.

"No," I muttered to her, "Leave them for now."

She looked back at me quizzically. I knew she was longing to be free of the material, able to spread herself for me, maybe even to get some air to her pubes to cool them down. The curiosity in her eyes was evident as she considered that her panties were also still in place.

I reached down and grasped her ankles below the bunched up denim and lifted them, forcing Janice to let herself lie back on the otherwise empty table. As I raised them, I examined the muscular texture of her beautiful appendages and marveled at all the fun I was going to have with them wrapped around me in the future. But it would not be far in the future. I raised her ankles to the level of my head and then twisted her legs to lead her to spread only her knees. She realized instantly what I was going to do and moved her knees apart as far as she could.

Letting go of her ankles, I ducked down and threaded the needle. Shortly, my face was directly in front of and only inches away from her most tender place. The white cotton panties first caught my enraptured eyes with their obvious wetness spreading from the source of he juice. She was definitely hot. I could practically see the juices spreading from underneath, making the stain larger and larger as I watched. When she flexed her knees inward momentarily, I snapped free of my trance and guided her feet back down to my shoulders with her jeans holding them together behind my head.

I kissed the insides of her thighs. I heard her moan with the pleasure building in her loins. After only a few seconds of this her feet did involuntarily exactly what I had planned - they flexed toward her butt and drew my head closer to her wet and hungry cunt.

While she tried to guide my pleasure giving mouth to its inevitable destination, she didn't notice the action of my hands. I had removed my belt. At an opportune moment, I grasped her right hand and slipped the loop I had created in the belt over her hand. I quickly pulled it tight and slipped the belt between her waist and the table. This was made easier by having her feet on my shoulders. I then wrapped the belt around her other wrist and clove hitched it snuggly. Her arms were now secured at her sides and her own body weight kept them pressed to the table. I was free to reign.

My eyes riveted back their previous object of desire, the wet spot growing on her panties. I ran my nose up close and for the first time sucked in the essence of Janice. It was delicious. She smelled like raw lust, eager, almost sucking me into her any way she could. I was not going to disappoint her.

With both hands free, and Janice held by the denims around her ankles and the belt on her wrists, I was able to take my time. I ran a finger, and then two and more gently up her crevice, starting below where her ass met the table, and dragging them tauntingly up to her mons and over the top where she could see me bring them to my face. I took in their new and fresh aroma first, and then put each in my mouth for thorough feast on her juices.

I know this thrilled her for her butt started to wiggle, asking for me to do it again.

After several strokes in this fashion, I used my other hand to grasp the crotch of her panties and slowly drag it aside. I wanted my first view of her hot wet pussy to be thorough and memorable. She didn't disappointment me at all.

Her lips were the first sight to take me, moistness spread over them by the panties sharing her juices. They were swollen, just as I suspected and longed for. They were inviting, almost pulsing with begging demand that I slip something, anything between them soon. As I pulled the crotch of the white cotton material farther aside, looked deep into her most intimate parts, I suddenly realized, her cunt was mine.

Chapter 6

Swollen cuntal lips are perhaps one of the hottest parts of a sex-ready woman. With these plump rims around her tunnel of love, Janice was blatantly saying, "Fuck me, NOW!" They speak for her like no other body part can. Fucking her, however inevitable this was on my agenda, was not yet in sight. I had many more things I wanted to do first - like eat.

While continuing to savor her increasing scent, and viewing her wetness as it spread over those bulbous lips, my tongue began to move. It licked lightly from deep down in her crotch, well below her other entry too. It slithered like a snake from side to side, pausing on each pass of the depths of her crack to poke at whatever skin or space lay at that particular spot. I wanted her to know what was coming, and how far away it was.

The reaching probe pushed at her crotch several times, getting closer and closer to her sphinctural muscle before finally reaching the forbidden place. When it finally did poke forward there, for the first time finding deeper access than all the other pushes thus far, it brought forth a jolting jerk of her body, almost fear-like withdrawal at first, and then obviously aggressive pushing in return to deepen the access of my tongue. There was no doubt that Janice was waiting for this, feeling each previous probe of my tongue as it had approached. She wanted it badly, even though she involuntarily pulled back upon its first touch. Now she was trying to wrap her asshole around my tongue and pull it deeply inside herself. It was better than a French kiss.

I was elated as I pushed my tongue forward and pulled it back while all the time twisting and turning it to reach and touch as much of her has possible. There was no doubt that Janice was too for her body was writhing in pleasure and her voice was becoming more audible in moans. I absolutely love to when I am doing the right thing for a lady, and this lady was letting me know I was all over her target!

I was in no hurry to end this delicious action. I loved eating her ass. I was also reveling in the knowledge that there was so much more of her still to enjoy. And I was going to have it all. This was a play partner of the perfect kind. She wanted to experience and give raw pleasure, selfish indulgement, yet with unqualified giving. We were two people on an adventure to experience the ultimate in sexual enjoyment, with no strings and no obligations. Neither of us wanted anything else.

Janice was squirming quietly to my touch, becoming accustomed to my tongue in her little pink hole. She was becoming almost trance-like in her movements. It was time to turn up the heat.

I moved my right hand back along the inside of her thigh, past and under her knee, and down her calf. She made no change in her ecstatic blissful movements at first - this was a soothing sensation that simply went along with the calming motion we had established about her ass.

My hand then retraced its track but upon reaching the inside of her thigh, it moved down to her left ass cheek and massage her wonderfully firm flesh softly. It passed back and forth from cheek to cheek a few times before resuming its exploration.

Finally it traveled around her hip and started up the side of her body. Upon reaching her waist, it lingered some, and slid gently in the area for a moment. Then once again it resumed travel up her left side until it reached the armpit. After a few backtracks and returns it finally move around to her chest and settle firmly on her left breast. The moment was electric for both of us. A new body part was brought into the party - her left tit was in my right hand. Her bra was still separating us, but we both knew that would not be for long. We were suddenly joined at a second point.

Her nipple was poking a hole in my palm. I could feel it through the material of the sheer, stretchable material of the restraint. She was so hot it felt like a steel pin, threatening to impale me if I didn't give her the ultimate satisfaction she needed. I was eager to see it, and then to devour it.

Not to play favorites, I moved my hand over to her right tit and gave it a similar introduction. All this time I was continuing to probe my tongue insider her ass. She was getting wet there too, whether from me or her didn't matter. Her ass was tasting better and better all the time. And she was getting hotter and hotter all the time too. Though she continued to bump and grind her ass up at my mouth, she was now also trying to push her tits up into more full contact with my hand. It was very inspiring to feel her reacting so.

Rather than try to unclasp her bra, I slipped my hand down to her stomach, and then immediately back up but now under her restraint. I entered first near the center of her chest and then slipped sideways to resume my palm-over position on her left breast.

I let my hand rest there again while I redoubled my efforts on her asshole. And then I moved my palm on her breast flesh to begin a massage. I would push down firmly for a moment and then raised it to glide over her nipple, barely touching it and teasing it to an even hotter peak. I performed this torture on both breasts for some time while eating her out faster and faster and sucking harder and harder on her ass.

Janice was responding of course, but she was picking up momentum. Her ass was grinding on the table as if trying to leap up and envelope my entire head. Her chest was heaving from her gasping breathing and form the desire for more contact with my hand. I knew she was reaching that point of spontaneous combustion where she would be no more stoppable than a nuclear chain reaction. I could feel her body heat beginning to boil.

Finally, the first signs of orgasm were unmistakable. She began to cum. My eyes were directly opposite her still swollen cuntal lips and I saw as well as felt the gush of juices erupting from her hole. The aroma took me on a fantastical journey into pleasure. She was erupting for me, because I had brought her such pleasure she could both let go of any and all controls before me, and experience her most private pleasures all over my face. It was the hottest thing I could imagine. It made me proud, horny and eager for more. And more I would get....

Chapter 7

I luxuriated in her fluids. They tasted great, smelled great, felt hot and were voluminous. I slurped and sucked all around her asshole as the juices dribbled down, making sure to catch ever errant drop. Finally she relaxed and I could feel her body let go. One last spurt of fluid wet my nose and slipped down to my mouth. I took it all in, my tongue still buried in her ass. I wanted more.

She was contained still, her hands secured behind her back and pressed to the table by her own weight. It wasn't long before she stirred in what I had to interpret as an attempt to return the favor of orgasm. But I was not ready yet. Still, I had to let her participate at least a little.

I stood up between her pants restricted thighs. With her ankles still secured behind me, her knees assumed a resting position squeezed up against my hips. I looked down at her reclining body and marveled for a moment at her beautiful breasts. Her bra and skin tight top had been exquisitely pushed up by my earlier ministrations and remained clear of view. Her tits stood upright, begging, their nipples hard as nails and just as wanton.

She looked me in the eyes and we connected that way. I could feel the sensations going through my body as if I was buried to the hilt in her pussy. It was intense. Slowly, I maneuvered my cock outward and pushed it between the crack in her ass and the table until it touched her hands.

There came a look of surprise in her eyes as she suddenly felt the hot touch of my shaft's most sensitive skin against her fingers. Janice smiled ever so slightly as she raised her hips slightly and use one of her hands to circle my cock. It sent fire up my spine and vibrations through my body. Her touch, the first time, was intoxicatingly intense.

Leveraging her knees on my hips, she got comfortable enough to raise herself off the table sufficiently to pump my cock a few times. Her hand was so eager she tried to speed up the pace quickly as if she would not get a second chance. And she wouldn't, for awhile anyway. I pulled back after less than a dozen strokes.

Her lips pouted and her eyes scolded but I soon dropped from sight. My next move was to plant my lips on one of her breasts and take its nipple into my mouth with the suction of a Hoover. The sudden turn of events caught her off guard in her attempt to look disappointed and transferred her into another realm of pleasure and desire. Her chest pushed up as if to shove her entire tit down my throat.

And I didn't stop her! It tasted delicious and filled my mouth most completely. The nipple racked up against the roof of my mouth and the flesh of her breast filled my oral cavity. I wanted to bite it, to devour it, but settled for nibbling on her nipple and sucking the rest of her breast wholly into my mouth.

While I did this I ventured my other hand down to about where I would find her clit. I couldn't see from my position above her, but my groin was still up against hers and that made my targeting more accurate. Once convinced I was as close as I could reliably get, I dove two fingers to the unsuspecting target and pinched instantly. Bingo! Direct hit! I felt her little knob in my fingers and gave a gentle but firm squeeze and held it.

Janice jerked once again. Her eyes opened wide in surprise, thinking they may have to cry out in pain, only to realize upon further sensations that her body was in yet another stage of ecstasy rather than torture. She loved it. I loved it. We were in for much more fun.

Chapter 8

I rolled her clit in my fingers and felt, more than watched her react. I was getting better at telling to what extent to push her, at telling what would turn her on the most, and when I was going too far. I enjoyed the challenge and met it with determination to give her nothing but the most perfect pleasure.

She was rocking on the table again under the sensations on her clit. I knew I was driving her to one of those intense but somehow unfulfilling orgasms where you cum, but know it could be better with more than a single inspiration or two at work. Sucking her tit and pulling her clit were good, but she really wanted more. I used my other hand on the rest of her groin. Time for penetration.

Sliding a lone finger down her slit to slick it up, I felt her turn up the volume. Her moan was audible but her body was speaking to me too, moving, jerking, bucking into whatever action I was applying anywhere. At one point when I was about to insert my finger into her wet, slippery pussy for the first time, she must have sensed it was there and pointed in the right direction for she suddenly lurched toward me and my finger, pushing it firmly into her snatch.

Janice moaned louder and more satisfyingly than ever. This action obviously pleased her deeply and I couldn't break the spell. Slowly, in ever increasing cadence, I shoved my finger up her cunt and slid it back out to the tip again. I would hesitate with it in the "out" position, until her body racked and forced her hips up at me again. My finger would then add its own momentum to her movement and shove itself right back up her slippery chute yet again.

She was approaching orgasm now, a more fulfilling one than with just the manipulation on her clit and tits. While that continued, and my mouth continued to suck and nibble on her delicious breasts, both my hands were at work. While the first one continued to manipulate her hardened knob, my other hand, the one doing all the penetration, began to swap some fingers. I needed some distance capability, and some lubrication.

When I felt the time and circumstances just right, I withdrew my slick wet thumb from Janice's cunt and quickly pushed it through her puckered anus. The sphincter was so relaxed, having not participated in any activity subsequent to its massage by my tongue, my thumb broke through instantly and lodged itself in her hole.

I waited with that hand only for a few moments and continued the activity of all my other parts. I wanted to give her tunnel muscles a chance to relax again before pushing my thumb or anything else up her ass more firmly or deeply. I knew shortly how brief a wait it would be.

Janice almost immediately began to buck her ass onto my thumb. Each time I moved my thumb in or out, it pulled her lust ridden mind away from some of the other things we were doing, and focused her intense concentration on satisfying her ass first. I could see she wanted that taken care of immediately and completely. Her body practically begged me to fuck her, rape her, take her anyway I could but enter, penetrate, fill all her cavities up now!

I decided it was indeed now or never. I was as ready as she was for maximum contact. We needed to couple in the worst way.

I suddenly pulled my hand from her clit and undid my belt and pants. I followed by pushing my underwear down my hips. I didn't need much freedom, but I did need to free my tool.

Without asking, or waiting for any other signs, I grabbed my cock and slipped it up to the entrance to her hot wet pussy. The juices were flowing from her now, anticipating whatever I was up to had to be good. I didn't want to disappoint her.

My cock slid up her pussy tunnel like it was drawn there. I instantly froze with the glory of the feel of her wrapped around my shaft. She was hot on my tender skin, wet and slippery as I pushed in and out a few times, always stopping and hesitating on the inward stroke. I buried myself deep in her cunt on the first push and each push thereafter. She was helping every step of the way too, pushing right back and lubing herself like a fountain.

We continued like this for several minutes until she was convinced she was about to have the orgasm she had really been waiting and longing for. But one more step needed to take place.

With no warning, my cock pulled free of her cunt and disappeared from her radar. I used my free hand to hold it and point it directly at her ass. With one swift push, it too surprised her sphincter muscle and barged its way into her hole. I left it there like before for several seconds as her ass had a chance to first tighten in surprise, and then slacken in trust and ecstasy.

Then the final motions began. I pushed in slightly and then withdrew, though not all the way. This process was repeated, each time pushing a little deeper into this beautiful woman, until my cock was hitting bottom as witnessed by our groins bumping hard up against each other.

ON the first full hit, I withdrew one more time and then pushed hard inward again and held it there for some time. I could see her smile up at me, her hands no longer needed or thought of as part of her body for she was getting everything she needed or could want. My mouth was milking and tweaking her tits, first one then the other. My right hand was back manipulating her clit, rolling it on the tips of my fingers, feeling every bump and grind the sensations were forcing upon her. And my other hand was slipping two then three fingers inside her slippery cunt to let her know I have everything working and to leave no stimulation's out of the process. We were coupled completely with all of this and my cock firmly up her ass. She held me by the cock and I knew it. It was time to go that last step.

I began slowly with a smooth and full length rhythm of pumping my cock in and out of her tight back door. I timed the pumping of my fingers in her pussy similarly for a time, and then alternately for awhile thereafter. The confusion and uncertainty of the next sensation kept the lustful delight at maximum intensity and we both were running on pure adrenaline.