An Adventure in Vegas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers

Despite hearing this, Stephen cautiously asked, "Well, again, I hope you're okay with everything now. Brent said you were but I wanted to make sure it was true!"

Smiling, hearing his genuine concern, Joan replied simply, "It is!"

"Well, good!" Pausing for effect, Stephen then added, "And, with that said, I hope you have nothing but fond memories of that night we were together! I know I certainly do! I'll never forget that night!"

Grinning as she blushed, Joan replied shyly, "I will.... I do, I mean!"

Grinning himself, Stephen's voice turned more serious as he asked, "So tell me, is there anything in particular you're going to remember with extra fondness about that night?"

Biting down on her lower lip again, Joan could feel her nipples were starting to get hard as the arousal she was feeling steadily grew. Looking around reflexively to make sure she was alone despite knowing that she was, she answered softly, "I don't know! A lot happened that night!"

Encouraging her playfully yet firmly, Stephen replied, "Come on now! There's got to be something that stands out for you! What? Tell me?"

After thinking for a moment, Joan answered, "I don't know! Well, when you were touching my leg under the table at the strip club, that was pretty exciting!"

Surprised, Stephen said, "Really? I thought that was pretty tame! I mean, I enjoyed teasing and touching you like that immensely but I'm surprised that's what stands out at you the most!"

"Well, it's not theonlything! It's the fact that you did it while I was sitting right next to Brent! That's why it stands out for me! It was so dangerous but exciting at the same time!" As she spoke, remembering what had happened, Joan began to softly run her nails up and down one of her legs, purposely teasing her skin.

Smiling, recalling the look on Joan's face that night when he teased her, he said, "It was fun! And, totally spontaneous on my part, too! Hearing you talk about your sex life got the best of me I guess!" After a brief pause, he then asked, "But there's got to be something else that stands out for you! Is there?"

Thinking, Joan couldn't come up with anything that stood out for her, answering him honestly when she eventually replied, "I'm sorry! There isn't really anything that does because everything that night was almost surreal. From the moment we met to the moment you kissed me after...well...after you...you know... finished... it all stands out for me!"

Stephen sighed. Recalling what she was inferring too, because he had been so highly aroused for so long, when he finally climaxed he all but coated the entire front side of Joan's amazing body with his cum. As he panted in recovery after doing so, he had asked her if he could kiss her, quickly blown away when she not only told him he could but also told him that she wanted to feel him back inside her again when he did. Smiling, he recalled fondly how incredible her body felt when he locked his body back into her's once again, remembering the way they kissed passionately for a very enjoyable length of time as his manhood slowly softened inside her.

Still, wanting to push her just as he had done that night, he said, "You're right! It all stands out for me, too!" After taking a deep breath though, he said further, "But I have to be honest, if you don't mind me being so bold. I can't remember if I told you that night and I apologize if I didn't but I really want you to know that you taste like candy, sweetie!" Taking another deep breath, fearful he was going to be too graphic but to aroused to stop himself, he then added, "No matter how hard I try, I just can't get the sweetness of your tight little pussy out of my mind! You're absolutely delicious!"

As she absorbed this, it was Joan's turn to sigh. Biting down on her lower lip again, she closed her eyes as she recalled the sight of Stephen's bright blue eyes staring up at her as he pleased her with his mouth. As she did so, the steadily building lust she was feeling inside made her slide her left hand to her chest so she could start teasing her nipples. Realizing what she was doing, she felt embarrassed that this man was once again making her think about things that she still knew a married "good girl" shouldn't think about. In response, she said, "You're so bad! You should stop! You're embarrassing me!"

Immediately, Stephen replied, "Do you want me to stop?"

Feeling herself shaking, debating how she should answer, Joan eventually replied shyly, "No!" Suddenly remembering something and frustrated because of it, she then said, "But I can't talk much longer! My mom's staying with Brent and I for a few days. She was supposed to come tomorrow but decided to come tonight, instead. She'll be here any minute now!"

Disappointed and wondering if it was true or not, Stephen said, "Bummer! I was hoping to talk to you for a while tonight! But I understand!"

"I'm sorry! I'd really like to talk to you, too!" After a brief pause, Joan then added, "Could we talk again some time in a few days, though?"

Jumping at the opening, Stephen said, "Absolutely! However, I have an even better idea! How would you feel about coming out to Vegas with Brent so you guy's can spend some time with Stacey and me? We would love to see you guy's again!" Pausing, he said further, "There's no doubtIwould absolutely love to see youagain!!"

Drawing in a nervous breath, as Joan adjusted how she was sitting, she was startled how strongly her vagina felt like it was on fire. Enjoying the feeling, she consciously contracted her vaginal muscle to heighten the sensation. Realizing she still needed to answer Stephen's question though, despite the way her body was feeling, she answered guardedly, "I don't know! I would have to ask Brent!"

Playing with her, Stephen asked, "Okay! But, how about you? Would you like to come out here? Come out here and maybe... play again?"

Hearing this, Joan sighed again. Due to nervousness, arousal and even a little bit of fear, she couldn't bring herself to answer him. Finally though, she forced herself to say, "Maybe! I don't know! I'll think about it!"

Laughing softly, Stephen confidently replied, "I think I'm hearing a hesitant yes from you?" Licking his lips, he then followed, "Good! Very good!" Standing to walk off the tension he was feeling, he said further, "Well, however you're feeling, promise me you and Brent will talk about it? I want you to know though, there are some fun and wild events planned at that swingers club if you do find yourself interested in visiting that place again. I really think it would be a lot of fun if we all went there together again." Pausing for effect as he had done before, he then added, "Perhaps it might even lead to a great opportunity for you to expand your horizons even more this time around! Maybe give you a chance to do something even wilder!"

Feeling a strong rush, Joan could feel her face flushing again. As her heart pounded in her chest, she said nervously, "What do you mean?"

Hoping to torment her with his response, Stephen said coyly, "I'll promise to tell you more! Or better yet, show you firsthand if you come!"

With perfect timing that benefited only Stephen, Joan heard the doorbell ring. Frustrated, deeply curious what Stephen was insinuating, she announced, "Damn!! My mom's here!"

"Okay! I'll let you go! But one quick thing! I really hope you two come out and see us soon! Very, soon!" Pausing yet again, Stephen then added, "And even more, I really, really hope I get the chance to play with you again, Joan! I want to feel your body again! And I definitely would love to have the opportunity to taste you again!"

Sighing hard, feeling lightheaded and taken aback that a man other then her husband was talking to her this way, Joan felt embarrassed when she found herself not able to say anything in response.

Smiling, knowing full well how his words were affecting her, Stephen said simply before hanging up, "Bye, Joan! I do really look forward to seeing you again! And I hope it's soon!"

Thrilled he had spoken to her, Stephen held his arms over his head and stretched, hoping that Joan would be able to go through with it. Heavily aroused talking to her, once again thinking about what he would to do her if he saw her again, he started walking through his house, eventually descending down two flights of stairs until he reached the basement. Turning a corner, he grinned when he discovered his wife was watching an erotic movie. Without saying a word, he grabbed her roughly, picking her up before firmly bending her over the couch she had been sitting on. Violent with lust, he then pushed her nightshirt up onto her back. A second later, literally tearing her panties off her body, loving how she gasped out loud when he forcefully thrust his erection deep inside her. Holding her down tightly, he then started to vigorously pound his manhood in and out of her sex. Soon, grunting when he heard his wife say to him with a shaky voice, "I guess this means you reached her and there's a good chance she's coming!" A few moments later, cumming blissfully inside her when he listened to her say further, "That's good because I want to see you fuck her again, baby! And I want her husband to fuck me just like you are right now when you do!!"

For the next week, Joan couldn't stop thinking about Stephen and the swingers club. Even more, she couldn't stop thinking about just what exactly Stephen had meant when he said she might be able to "expand her horizons". Constantly, numerous possibilities ran through her head and every one of them were both frightening and stimulating to her. And deep down, she knew it was more of the latter.

Having no idea why, both the wonder and fear of the unknown eventually inspired her enough to ask Brent if he would like to go back to Las Vegas again, coyly suggesting that the two of them should consider going there, "Maybe this weekend...if you want to?"

Brent felt concerned he may have agreed too quickly when he jumped at the opening, replying abruptly, "Yeah! I can go online and get everything set up right now!"

His concern wasn't necessary, though. Despite feeling some anxiety that they might be heading down a dangerous path, Joan's near obsession thinking about the unknown possibilities that lay before her made her body stir endlessly with lust. So much so, a part of her wished they could go to Las Vegas that night.

The next three days felt like an entire month but finally, as Brent and Joan pulled their rental car out of the their hotel's parking lot in Vegas, both could feel the warmth of adrenaline surging through their veins; their excitement fueled knowing exactly where they were heading. Earlier in the week, Brent had called Stephen at his home to make arrangements for them to meet. Speaking to each other, both quickly decided they should skip with any sort of pleasantry like dinner. What each of them wanted, what each readily agreed upon was for them and their spouses to meet at the swingers club "to get things started sooner then later".

It was only after Brent hung up the phone that he wondered how Joan would accept all of them meeting at the swingers club right from the start. Expecting her wanting to be wined and dined, he smiled when Joan informed him she would rather just meet Stephen and Stacey at the club no differently than everyone else. From the look on her face when she said so, Brent knew instinctively that Joan was looking forward to going to the swingers club again just as much as he was. Knowing this, he felt like he had a permanent erection as the days slowly passed by.

Entering the club twenty minutes later, both Brent and Joan had become so aroused, each could feel themselves trembling inside. Even more for Joan, she felt like an electric current was dancing between her nipples and her clitoris, the pleasing sensation giving her butterflies. When she saw Stephen in the midst of a large crowd smiling at her however, seeing him walking toward her from where he had been seated at the bar, the feeling became so intense she felt like she was going to burst.

"Hey, you two!! It's awesome to see you both again!" Stephen said, shouting so he could be heard over the loud music that was echoing over the large group of people dancing on a hard wood floor behind him.

Smiling, Brent extended his hand and shook Stephen's firmly, saying, "It's good to see you, too!" As he said this, Brent grinned from the courteous but very brief look in the eye he received from Stephen. Studying him, he could see clearly on his face the excitement he had seeing Joan again. Not offended in the least, his grin grew even wider when he watched Stephen's face turn into something that could best be described as a mask of lust, seeing this when Stephen's full attention was placed on his wife.

Absorbing Joan's beauty, Stephen sighed as he shook his head a few seconds, finally saying, "Joan, you look absolutely stunning! Absolutely...gorgeous!!"

She did.

Wanting to feel sexy, Joan was wearing a stylish white blouse that provocatively exposed her perfect, firmly toned stomach highlighted by the sapphire ring piercing her navel; the attractiveness of her appearance enriched that much more by the way her shirt also left exposed the cleavage between her breasts. Enhancing the visual even further, she was also wearing an expensive dark blue skirt that ended just a few inches above midthigh; the short-heeled sandals she was wearing working well to accentuate her flawless legs and perfect bottom. Her appearance was not only making Stephen stare at her hungrily, every man standing around them could feel their mouth watering as they stared at her youthful beauty as well.

As Joan watched Stephen's eyes wander up and down her body, she too could see the lust he had for her in his eyes. Feeling her face grow warm because of it, she replied shyly, "Thanks!!" After a brief pause, trying to cover her nervousness, she then said, "You look good, too!"

Wearing a black shirt and khaki pants that worked well to amplify his athletic physique, Stephen replied, "Well, thank you!" Quickly saying further, "Please, come join me at a table by the bar for a drink! Stacey ran off for a few minutes but she'll be back soon."

Even though it was innocent, Joan felt a sharp, pleasing chill when Stephen placed his hand on her lower back to guide her and Brent over to a place where they all could sit. Resting at a table a few seconds later, she heard Stephen ask, "So, are you both a little more comfortable stepping into this place then you were a couple of weeks ago?"

Laughing, Brent replied, "Yeah! A lot! No major fear of 'what the hell are we getting ourselves into' this time around!" Pausing, thinking about what he just said, he added, "Well, not as strong as last time anyway!"

Laughing as well, Stephen said, "Good!" Looking directly at Joan again, he then asked, "How about you?"

Sitting there, it was hitting her hard that she was actually in a swingers club again. Despite everything that had happened the last time she was here, despite the growing desire she had had recently in wanting to come back, she still could barely believe she was in a place like this. With this thought heavy on her mind, when she heard Stephen's question, she bashfully replied, "Yeah!" After a brief pause however, she added, "But I'm still pretty nervous though!"

Concerned but also wanting to play with her, Stephen asked, "Are you feeling good nervousness, or bad nervousness?"

Just then, saving her from answering, Joan caught Stacey walking up behind Brent, smiling softly when she watched her place her hands over Brent's eyes, hearing her announce into his ear, "Guess who?" However, when she saw Stacey lean down so she could kiss Brent's ear, seeing him wince with pleasure in response, she immediately felt a strong twinge of jealously. Just as quickly as she felt this though, she also found herself focusing intently on the look now present on Brent's face, seeing how attractive he appeared as he tried meekly not to show how much he was enjoying the sensation of Stacey's lips on his ear. After observing Stacey's tongue briefly flicking across her husband's ear before sitting down to join everyone at the table, it was then that Joan realized she was not only feeling jealousy, she was also feeling an unexpected twinge of arousal watching her husband being pleased by someone else for the first time in her life. Very much taken aback by this, as Stacey settled, Joan knew she and Brent "fooled around" but he had never provided her with any graphic detail. Up until tonight, she had been thankful for that. But know, she found herself feeling highly intrigued wanting to know exactly what they did do together. Curiously, she also began to wonder if the look she had just seen on Brent's face was the look he loved to see on her own.

Working to put these thoughts in the back of her mind though and also attempting to make up for any possible displeased look that may have shown on her face when Stacey was being playful with Brent, Joan said to her, "You're looking very sexy tonight!"

Wearing a transparent black body suit, the outline of Stacey's large areola could be seen easily beneath it. Enjoying Joan's compliment, Stacey replied, "Thank you, sweetie! You're looking mighty tasty yourself! I'm sure our boys would agree to that!"

Feeling embarrassed, Joan could only respond by saying, "Thanks!"

For the next thirty minutes, perhaps because no one wanted to appear overly eager or, even worse, look desperate in getting things started, the two couples chatted loosely about their lives in general. However, as everyone worked on his or her second drink, Stephen's conversation began to become more exclusive with Joan, as did Brent's with Stacey.

Between the four of them, it was Stacey who finally raised the heat when she leaned into Brent's side and whispered teasingly, "Do you want to know where I was when you and your wife got here a little while ago?"

Grinning, flashing his eyes over to Joan to make sure her attention was fully on Stephen, liking that it was, he replied, "Of course I do!!"

"A good friend of mine asked me if I would help her give her husband a special birthday present!"

Hearing this, Brent instantly felt his penis stir in his pants. Captivated, he asked, "And what exactly was that?"

Smiling, very much enjoying how intently Brent was listening to her, knowing he was becoming aroused, she said, "We gave him a blowjob together!"

Sighing, Brent looked down at the floor briefly as he shook his head. Then, looking at Stacey directly in her eyes, he asked curiously, "And who was the lucky one who had the honor of finishing him off? You or your friend?"

Grinning, now enjoying even more the affect she was having on him, Stacey didn't blink an eye when she answered, "She did... in a way!"

Squinting his eyes wondering what she meant, Brent immediately asked intrigued, "What do you mean, 'in a way'?"

Savoring the impact she knew was coming with what she was about to say, she leaned closer to Brent and said softly, "She jerked him off with her hand and made him cum all over my face!"

Groaning as he absorbed her words, Brent's eyes darted over to Stephen and Joan to see if they had heard him doing so. Relieved they had not, feeling his body shaking, he then asked hungrily, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yeah! But I enjoyed it even more when she licked all of his cum off my face!"

Leaning back firmly against his chair, Brent could barely believe what she had just said. Suddenly feeling a lot of tension, he stretched by placing his upper arms on the sides of his chair and arched his back. Then, leaning closer to Stacey again, he tried to keep his voice from shaking as he said, "Don't take this the wrong way but you can be so fucking kinky and that is such an amazing turn on for me!"

sexvoyeur
sexvoyeur
464 Followers
123456...9