An Affair of the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sensed a moment of hesitation and possibly anxiety in her, as if she was contemplating my offer, then her face softened again and she smiled brightly, and said "Great, let's go shopping then."

We finished eating and threw our trash away, then started walking and talking. We laughed a lot, and I couldn't help but think how it felt like we were old friends who hadn't seen each other in a long time. We shopped together for the next few hours and time flew by.

Finally, we were both getting tired and decided to head for the parking lot. I always parked on what was considered the backside of the mall because the front side always filled up first, so we headed down a hallway that we hadn't been down yet, at least since we had been together.

I only had two larger bags, in which I had put some smaller bags, and Sara had several small bags that she carried. Suddenly she stopped and said "Oh my God, I love that store." Before I could respond, she grabbed my free hand and pulled me toward Nellie's Novelties and Fun Gifts. "We have to go in before we leave."

I had walked past this store countless times but had never been inside. Just looking at the stuff in the window told me that it was a store for teenagers and immature adults. There were mannequins wearing t-shirts with almost obscene slogans, like "Party With Sluts" and "Stop Staring at my Tits", among other things, and I knew that I would feel uncomfortable going in. But with Sara dragging me, I reluctantly went along.

Inside was just what I expected and more. It was rather dark, with narrow aisles, shelves filled with all manner of knick-knacks, joke gifts, obscure games, and other things that I didn't care in the least about. Sara wasn't interested in stopping to look at any of the cheap crap though, she was on a mission, and still holding my hand, she pulled me down the aisle all the way to the rear of the store.

On the back wall of the store was a doorway with the old style swinging doors like you see on the front of the bars in the old western movies. Above the door was a white sign with bright red lettering proclaiming "STOP!" in big letters, then in smaller letters underneath, the words "No one under 18 allowed beyond this point. You have been warned". On one of the swinging doors was another sign that read "Sexually explicit material. Do not enter unless you are over 18, and chose to view such material." And a third sign showed a picture of a video camera over the words "Smile, you are being filmed".

Sara pulled me through the doors and into a totally different store. At least it seemed like a different store. The room was brightly lit, the walls were painted bright colors and could actually be seen. On the other side of the swinging doors, the walls were nearly all covered by racks of clothing, beer signs, posters, mirrors and other stuff. It was like walking out of the night and into the daylight.

A young lady was sitting behind a counter in a leather chair reading a magazine just inside the doors. She looked up as we walked in and greeted us. "Good afternoon." she smiled warmly while eyeing us both closely, then said "I'm going to need to see some identification from you both please."

I wanted to believe that she really wasn't sure that I was old enough, I mean, imagine a thirty year old woman who looked young enough to be mistaken for a teenager. Maybe in the movies, but not in the real life. No, I was well aware that she was only checking Sara's age, but she didn't want to be cruel by looking at me and saying, 'Oh you don't need to show yours.' which would be basically saying 'You're an old coot, you don't need to show your ID.' So I humored her and for the first time in a long time, pulled my ID out to prove I was an adult.

"Thanks" the woman said, handing our cards back. "Is there anything I can help you find today?" she asked.

"I think we're just going to look around." Sara answered.

"Okay, enjoy yourselves." She said with a wink and a smile, then added "Oh, would you like me to hold your bags up here for you?"

"Yes, thank you." Sara handed her bags over, and I followed suit. It would be easier to look at all the interesting things for sale without them.

There were racks of sexy lingerie, every style you could imagine, in the middle, and on the outer walls were shelves of sex toys. We spent some time looking through the lingerie, and laughing a lot. A few couples were roaming around and one other woman who looked like a biker chick with tattoos and wearing leather, was picking out sex toys,

Sara picked up a really cute, super sexy, sheer black babydoll, and held it up in front of me. "Oh, I like that. You should buy it to surprise your husband."

I took it from her and turned toward the full length mirror on the wall. Holding it up in front of myself, I could see that it would look great on me. I almost agreed to buy it, but then had second thoughts and said "Well, I do like it, but I've spent enough money today." and I put it back on the rack.

Eventually we moved on to the sex toys, and my eyes were wide with wonder at how much things had changed. Derek and I had shopped for sex toys a few times when we dating and first married. I had a plain old dildo, and a vibrating egg somewhere at home that I never even bothered to use anymore. These toys were incredible.

There was elegantly designed personal vibrators that weren't shaped at all like a penis. There was rabbits and wands and bullets, double dongs and clit lickers, strap ons, vacuum pumps and beads. They had masks, hoods, collars, whips, cuffs, and leather. They even had something called a vacuum bed, that looked exciting and terrifying at the same time. It was a virtual cornucopia of sex, all at our fingertips, and we were having a blast looking at everything.

Sara picked up a strap on dildo and looked to me "Hey Jessica, would you be embarrassed if I bought this today?"

I shrugged my shoulders and asked "Why would I be embarrassed if you bought that?"

"Well, I know that you're straight, and if I were to buy this," She glanced around the room and back to the front desk "some people might get the wrong idea about us."

I looked around to follow her gaze, then back to her. Again I shrugged and said "I don't know her, why would I be worried about what she thinks about us?"

This time it was Sara who shrugged and said "I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable that's all. Because I don't have to buy this today."

My smile reassured her. "It's fine Sara. It's your business, not mine."

She smiled back and we continued to look at all the toys. Finally she asked "Aren't you going to get something?"

"Oh no, I'm ahh, I'm having fun just looking."

We spent another five minutes or so, then decided to leave. At the desk, Sara put the box with the strap on down, as the cashier passed our bags back to us. "Did you find everything alright?" She asked.

"Yeah." Sara answered.

The cashier took the box and said "This looks like fun.", then glanced up at us both before she scanned it, then told Sara the price. I felt myself blushing for some reason. Could she really think that Sara and I were lesbian lovers? Sara paid for the toy and the woman put it into a discrete bag, folded the top over and stapled it twice before handing it back. "Thank you, and you two ladies enjoy that." She said with a wink, as I was pushing back through the double swinging doors into the other part of the store.

I stopped halfway through and attempted to correct her, "Oh...ah it's not..." but before I could defend myself and let her know we weren't a couple, Sara blurted out "Oh thanks, we definitely will enjoy it." and then she pushed into me, ushering me out into the other part of the store.

Sara was giggling as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and marched me toward the exit. "You're blushing Jessica, are you embarrassed now?"

I have to admit that I was embarrassed a little, and just a bit upset too, but by the time we got out of the store, I was giggling right along with Sara. "That was so cruel." I snapped at her as we headed toward the mall exit.

"But you said that you didn't care what she thought about you. That she didn't know you." She reasoned.

"Yeah but, you didn't have to say that we would enjoy it."

"Well I think that she got a thrill out of it. What's the harm in letting her think that we are going home and fucking each other with this thing?"

"Sara!" I admonished her. There was people around, probably not close enough to be paying attention to our conversation, but it still made me uncomfortable. "That's horrible!" I whispered loudly and started giggling again at her brazenness. The picture that arose in my mind at the thought of her using that thing on me surprised me, but I quickly put it out of my head as I ushered her out into the sunshine.

The drive to her house was full of laughter, and when we arrived at her house, she thanked me with a hand on my thigh and a smile on her face. As she started to open her door, she said "I had a lot of fun Jessica. We should do it again sometimes."

"I'd like that." I replied.

She turned back around in her seat so she was facing me, then said "Let me see your phone."

I handed her my cell phone, and she quickly began to type into the keyboard. A few seconds later, she slid the keyboard closed, then handed it back to me. "There, now you can call me when you are ready to go shopping again." she turned around, exited the car, and trotted across the street to her house. It was a smaller, two story Colonial style house, on a quiet well kept street. I watched her until she was inside with the door closed, then pulled out and drove home.

Chapter 2 - With my Husband

Derek was lying on the couch watching some movie when I arrived home, and for some reason, I was feeling very amorous. I closed and locked the door behind me, turned the blinds, and then stood in front him and slid my hand inside my pants. His eyes rose from the TV to my hand and he seemed to perk up all of a sudden. I slid two fingers into my wet slit and wiggled them around, then pulled them out of my pants. They glistened with wetness and Derek's wide eyes were locked on them as I held them in front of his nose. He breathed deeply of my arousal and his eyes narrowed as his own arousal grew. I moved my wet fingers down to his lips and he sucked them deeply into his mouth and moaned.

"There's more of that where it came from if you are interested." I said with a sly grin and a wink.

"Mmm, what's gotten into you?" Derek asked. I'll admit this was not at all like me, although I have initiated sex in the past, I never came on so strong as I was right then.

"Nothing yet," I teased, "but I expect that you'll be getting into me real soon."

Derek growled and reached for my arm, but I playfully slapped it away. The look on his face was priceless, like a sad, puppy dog who just got admonished by its owner for peeing on the carpet. I waved my pointer finger in the air and he lowered his arm and waited for me to make the moves. And move I did. I don't know if it was being in the sex shop, or hanging out with Sara, but something took hold of me that day and for a little while at least, I became a dominant, confident, sexual being.

I started by slowly running my hands up the sides of my waist, while swaying my hips around like a belly dancer in slow motion. Derek grinned and that just spurred me on. I continued my sexy little dance, and turned it into a striptease. As my top was removed, I spent time squeezing my breasts together in the bra, and bending down at the waist so he could see into my cleavage. I ran my hands lovingly over my bare skin, caressing my belly and sliding my fingers into my pants. I could see that my erotic dance was having the desired effect on Derek due to the lump in his jeans.

I took Derek's hands and helped pull him up into a sitting position, then continued to remove articles of clothing. A tiny part of me wished that I had bought something sexy so I could surprise him, but I had missed that boat. Finally I was down to just my bra, underwear and socks, and I wondered just how sexy I could look in my plain old underclothes. From the look on Derek's face though, he was still liking it.

I turned my back to him and bent over at the waist, sticking my panty covered ass right up in front of him. I saw his hand reaching up and I pulled away. This was all about the tease, the play would come after. Derek seemed to understand and pulled his hand back. I saw with some amusement that he placed it on the lump in his pants and began to massage it.

Staying bent over, I reached up, hooked my thumbs into the sides of my underwear, and slowly, teasingly pulled them down. Just a bit at first, showing Derek some of my crack before pulling them back up and wiggling my cheeks. I heard a groan from him and I smiled as this time I yanked them completely off the globes of my ass and pushed them down past my thighs until gravity took over and they fell to the floor, pooling at my feet.

Remaining bent at the waist, I unhooked my feet from my discarded panties, and spread my legs wide. Now I could look back at Derek's wide eyes through my open legs. I slid my hands up my inner thighs to my pussy, which by the way, was as wet as its ever been. I used my fingers to spread apart my outer lips, opening myself to his hungry gaze. He licked his lips and breathed deeply, which made me realize how strong my arousal smelled. I used two fingers of one hand to keep my pussy lips spread, then started rubbing my slit with the fingers of my other hand. The noise my wet pussy was making, squelching squishing noises, was such a turn on. It showed how horny I was.

I gently flicked my clitoris, which was so sensitive that it caused me to jump. My back was starting to ache from being bent over, so I stood back up and, while still facing away from Derek, I unhooked my bra and let it slide off my arms and drop to the floor. Now completely naked, I looked over my shoulder and saw that he had unzipped his pants and his hand was inside stroking his cock. I cupped my breasts, at size 34C, they were more than a handful, and turned around to face him.

"Take your pants off, but leave your underwear on." I ordered, as I kneaded and squeezed my breasts together. I was breathing deeply and speaking in a husky voice.

Watching Derek rushing to yank his pants off was comical and as he did he comically asked "What have you done with my wife?"

When his pants were off and tossed in a pile on the floor, I took his wrists, pulled his arms up, and climbed onto his lap, wrapping his arms around my waist. I planted my soaked pussy on his swollen cock, the material of his underwear the only thing in our way now, and pushed my breasts into his face.

"Mmmm shit." I heard him whisper as I enveloped his head in my soft pillows. His hands gripped my asscheeks and he ground his cock against me.

I was so hot, but I wanted to make this last. I pulled my chest away from his face and braced myself on the back of the couch. In that position, I was able to rub my hot cunt back and forth against the lump in his shorts. The pressure was divine and after about thirty seconds, I had to pull away or I was going to cum, and by the sounds of Derek, he wouldn't have been far behind.

I stepped off the couch and kneeled down between his legs. His underwear was soaked from my pussy juices, and the smell was so strong. I've always liked the smell of my arousal, and this was no different. I grabbed the sides of his shorts and tugged while he raised his ass up. I had to back up a bit so he could close his legs together, but when his shorts hit the floor, he opened them wide again. His cock was normally seven inches when erect, but I swear that he was larger right then, and the head was nearly purple it was so swollen.

I moved back in and put my nose up against his balls. He had hair down there, but not a huge amount and I liked the way it tickled my nose. The smell was incredible, strong and manly. I hadn't thought that I could get anymore excited, but when I smelled the mixture of his sweaty balls and my juices, I nearly came without even touching my pussy.

I pulled back a bit and examined his throbbing staff. It was perfectly shaped with blue veins that stood out in sharp relief to his white skin. I used my pointer finger to trace one of the veins from the base to his helmet shaped head. As my finger reached the head, his cock surged and a clear drop of precious pre-cum bubbled up from his tiny slit and ran down the glans. Not wanting to waste it, I moved forward and licked the drop up to the tip, then I puckered my lips and sucked at just the slit. Another squirt of his pre-cum entered my mouth.

I heard Derek moan and something about oh God or something, but I was too focused on what I was doing, which was sucking the very tip of his cock like it was a straw. I used the tip of my tongue and tried to slide it inside his urethra, which caused him to draw in another deep breath. I could feel all the muscles in his thighs tensing and and his hands came up to either side of my head, gripping me tightly. He didn't try to push my head down lower, but I knew that he wanted to.

I teased with my lips and tongue for a little longer, then slid my left hand up and wrapped my thumb and forefinger around the base. I could tell he was very close to cumming, his cock was jumping in my hand.

"Oh please, suck it baby, oh God its so good." I heard him gasping and begging. He didn't sound like the big tough man I had married. He sounded like a whimpering child, and all I could think of was that I was responsible for that, and I was proud of myself.

Taking a deep breath, I opened my mouth wide, and lowered my face down. My lips were open just barely wider than his girth, so I knew he could feel the heat of my breath on his shaft, but nothing else. I flicked my tongue on the underside, his frenulum, and let a big glob of spit flow down his rod. When my spit hit my thumb, which was still gripping the base of his cock, I closed my lips on his shaft and swirled my tongue around, while I stroked the first couple of inches with my finger and thumb, my spit being my lube.

"Ahhhh ohhhh Hon, I'm gonna cummmm!!!" He groaned, his hands gripping my head tighter than ever.

I pulled my head up quickly and squeezed the base of his cock hard. His eyes popped open wide and he made a sound like a dog getting kicked. I held on tightly, feeling his cock surging under my hand, until it stopped. "You can't cum until you fuck me." I told him.

"Jesus Jessica," he grunted "what the hell are you doing?"

I worried for just a moment that I had gone too far, and maybe hurt him, but his cock was still rock hard. I made my best sad face, and said "You don't like what I'm doing?"

"Well I...you just...shit Jessica, just fuck me will you."

I wanted to, for myself as much as him, but first I wanted something else. I smiled and climbed onto the couch, but on my feet instead of my knees. Derek gave me a confused look, until I spread my pussy lips with my fingers, leaned in, and pushed my vulva up against his mouth. Derek took the hint and started to devour my pussy. He was like a man possessed, his tongue and lips thrashing me, but in such a good way. I clutched the back of the couch and wall, and lifted my right leg up onto the back of the couch so he had a better angle.

My orgasm came on so quick, I wasn't expecting it. I actually had planned on waiting until I had Derek's cock planted deep inside me, so I could get a rare but satisfying deep vaginal orgasm. I only had those once in a great while when I was extremely turned on, as I was right then. Instead, Derek's sucking mouth and insistent tongue hit the right spots and I had a clitoral orgasm. It was powerful, and my muscles clamped down while I wailed and gasped and swore through the whole thing. When I am having a really good orgasm, I'm known for yelling a few obscenities, like "Oh shit, oh fuck, oh my fucking God" and stuff like that. Don't ask me why I do that, I don't even realize I'm doing it.