An Affectionate Friendship Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at her place, she already had her shoes in her hands, so we dropped them at the door; I unzipped her skirt, and pulled her blouse over her head, undressed myself, and headed her into the shower. I leaned her up against to wall, soaped, and cleaned every little crevice of her body. I used my body also to soap her up when I could, particularly my breasts. I rinsed her and wrapped towels around her body and hair. With both of us toweled off and ready for bed, I helped her into it, and spooned up behind her with my arms around her. She moaned softly and simply said, "Thank you Kelly, you were so sweet to take care of me. I love you!" "I love you too sweetheart!" I whispered into her ear.

It was late, and we lay there for a long time. Alexis came to, a little and turned toward me to kiss me softly. Just that first touch from her lips made me shudder a little in a minor league little orgasm. We stayed like that for a long while, with her head and her hands in my bosom as she just curled up inside my embrace. We talked softly... almost a whisper.

She moved her head up and kissed me. I very lightly rubbed my lips back and forth against hers, kissed her lightly and started to tear up as I said, "Alexis darling, I love you so much it hurts!" She looked at me with her watery dark emerald eyes and her luminous face framed by her tussled raven hair, and just smiled. I could feel her tears on my neck as we settled into a tight hug. On-time college roommates and fumbling young lovers at nineteen now, at twenty-three we were lovers addicted to each other's touch.

In the morning, we rose separately, and without a word spoken between us, dressed, and moved silently to the kitchen: she to the coffee maker and I to the refrigerator. She made coffee good and strong while I fried up a couple of eggs in a round egg ring, toasted some muffins, and make a couple of egg sandwiches, with melting cheese on top. I sliced some strawberries, as she was already boiling water for grits. Coffee, egg sandwiches, strawberries, and grits al dente, all lay out on the table. Alexis looked at me and said, "We may be a couple of lesbians, but we do work well together my darling." As she rose to poured us both some coffee, I noticed that she was moving a little stiffly from all of last night's activities. She sat on her stool, grabbed a sandwich in both hands, and attacked it like a hungry lumberjack.

With a mouthful of eggs and muffin, and stuffing a strawberry slice into her mouth to boot, she said nearly incomprehensibly, "Good! Damn Good!" I laughed, and she just looked at me with a "what the hell are you laughing at" look, and went back to attacking her sandwich. I was hungry too, but took a kinder approach to my unsuspecting little egg sandwich. We ate everything we made, washed it all down with a couple more cups of coffee, and my sweet lover looked at me over her third cup of coffee, and just smiled sweetly.

It made me smile as well; I knew that her look said, "I love you." We spent the day inside and just lounged, listened to music, played a couple of games of backgammon, and just hanging out. I needed to get home eventually to edit a book that was due back to my author soon. Alex walked me to the door, but she was at a loss for words. She just ran her hands up and down my arms, then suddenly pulled me into a tight embrace and said, "Get the heck out of here, Stevenson, before I burst out balling!" We kissed, and I turned and walked back to my car. As I started my car, I looked up and Alex was in the window of her apartment watching me drive away. I smiled and gave her a little wave, and drove off saying to myself, "See you later, my sweet girl."

~ ~ ~