An African Seduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Igwe lover her!

It couldn't be wrong to make love to someone who loved her, and it had felt so good!

She flushed a deep pink.

Mark grinned at the sight of his conservative wife flushing at Mark's desire for sex with her.

She was so innocent and charming when it came to sex.

"I…I am not sure." She slipped into bed beside him. "I'm tired."

Mark cuddled up to her. His hands stroked her legs, exploring the soft inner skin of her upper thigh. He loved the feel of that satiny softness. As his hands rose higher Angel desperately grasped his hand before it reached her pussy. She had tried to clean herself up but she was still very wet.

Not knowing how best to distract him she brought his hands up to her breasts. His eager hands happy to accept the alternative offering.

She tried to think of a way to distract him from sex tonight, but she felt so languorous and fulfilled that she struggled to find a put down to keep her husband at bay.

As his hands played with her breasts her nipples burst into a fierce hardness and she cursed her treacherous body.

"Wow, you really are excited tonight."

His mouth sought out one of those thickened, darkened nipples.

"Oh wow honey, I don't think I have ever seen your nipples so aroused and excited.

Angel cursed her body. She could hardly explain to her husband that her nipples were so aroused because they were expecting more of the vigorous demanding sex that Igwe had given her that evening.

How could she refuse her lawful husband when she had given herself so eagerly to Igwe?

Mark's hands sought to explore between her legs again. She had to do something about this! She was not ready to try and explain to her besotted husband that she was letting a black man have his way with her.

How could he still love her so much after 19 years?

She pulled his hands away and urged him to mount her now! Wide eyed in surprise Mark hastily complied. Usually he had to work hard to get Angel aroused and eager.

He slid himself between his wife's full shapely thighs and felt them rise up on either side of him. A sure sign she was excited.

Her hands pushed aside his and sought his member. Seeking to direct between her legs.

To his complete and utter shock he slid all the way inside his wife with only one thrust! He normally hard to work hard to get his cock all the way inside, and she was so wet!

"Oh God Wow!" he gasped above her.

He was so taken up with the experience he missed Angels worried frown.

He brought his hips back sliding his cock out before thrusting back in.

He could not believe just how excited his wife was! He had never known her like this. She felt so slippery with wetness.

He did not know what had gotten his wife in this state but as far as he was concerned these Philosophy classes were doing the trick!!!

He hunched forward and buried his face in Angel's neck, kissing and licking and hiding his face from her.

This was so incredible. He worked his cock fiercely inside Angel.

Oh Wow! Oh God! This was incredible.

In all the fantasies he had indulged in this feeling between his wife's legs was just as he has imagined it would be like to make love to his wife after another man!

Ashamed to think such perverse thoughts her hid his face in neck and eagerly thrust.

Beneath him Angel was struggling to know how to respond to her husband's eager lovemaking. Usually she would lie passive and enjoy his attempts to please her.

She struggled with a new urge to take a more aggressive role.

Her own desire for fulfilment rose to the fore and the clasped her pussy around Mark's cock. The hot air from his surprised gasp filled her ear. It was only as she tried to grasp him that she realised how wet and slippery her pussy was! Frustrated, she rose her hips off the bed and wriggled them around.

The effect on her husband was galvanic.

"Oh wow! Oh God Honey," then he gasped and came inside.

He lay in her arms blurting out his apologies.

She cradled her in his arms, soothing and reassuring him.

Even as she did that her mind turned to Igwe's long black cock and the pleasure it had given her. He would not have come so quickly.

(I hope you have enjoyed the stories. My future stories will not be called African Seduction Ch 1, 2 , 3 etc which I and I am sure others will find boring! So I will give them their own separate titles. They will however in a totally 'fictional' way reflect our experiences and observations in Africa. Where events are beyond the guidelines of Literotica, I will probably publish through another site.)