An Afternoon in the Cougar's Den

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damon wasn't about to stop, instead he shoved two fingers into her pussy and redoubled his efforts. As soon as his fingers entered her tight orifice, it clamped down as she began to cum.

"UUUHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK I'M CUMMMMING!" Julia squealed.

As soon as Julia began to cum, Damon stopped what he was doing. He stood up, lined his rock hard cock up with her pussy, and slammed it home. She let out another scream as he began to fuck her with a vengeance. He was pulling his cock all the way out, then driving it back balls deep, their bodies slapping together. Pussy juice sprayed out on each backstroke, coating their thighs with her juices and puddling on the hardwood floor. Lewd sounds of their lust filled the room, squelching, squishing, flapping, moaning, shouting and grunting.

One orgasm ran into the next as wave after wave washed over Julia. Damon's pleasure was also growing. He reached both hands around her chest, bypassing her breasts to grab each side of her blouse. With a vicious yank, her buttons flew. He pulled the ruined garment back and off her arms, then unlatched her bra. All the while he continued to fuck her brutally. When Julia's breasts were free, Damon grabbed them from behind, pinching at her nipples and stretching them painfully.

"OH YES FUCK MEEEE!" Julia cried, "IT'S SO GOOD, SO GOOD OHHHHMM!"

Damon's youth and strength helped him last a long time, but he was nearing the end of this game, and wanted to give Julia one more thrill before shooting his load. With one more twist of her nipples, he let go then stood up straight. Next he pulled his cock all the way back until just his head was inside her and said, "Are you ready Julia? Are you ready for me to cum inside you?"

"OH FUCK YESSSS! DO IT BOY, DO IT!"

Holding his throbbing erection by the base Damon said, "Then get ready, because here it comes." With that, he pulled it the rest of the way out and began to push it into her asshole.

"OH WAIT," Julia blurted, trying to pull away as the bulbous head forced its way through her first tight sphincter. She liked anal play, but had always worried that Damon's cock was much too big for her. As he pushed forward, her puckered hole was tight and rebelled at first.

Damon was not about to be denied though. Once the head was inside her tight opening, he gripped her hips and kept pushing, forcing his think pole past her second sphincter. Bree cried out in pain as her ass began to swallow his huge member.

"OOOHHH!" Julia wailed, "It's too big...stop...I can't take it...you're splitting meeee."

Not listening, Damon pushed forward, inching his member inside her anal cavity until finally his balls rested against her pussy lips. "Oh fuck its so tight," he grunted, leaving himself bottomed out inside her so she could adjust to his size.

"Oh fuck Damon, you did it," Julia breathlessly gasped. "I can't belive it all the way inside my ass." Then Damon pulled back a few inches and eased it back in. Back and forth he pumped slowly, pulling out a bit further each time and also picking up speed. Before long he was pounding in and out and Julia cried out, "Oh yeah, that's it, fuck my ass. I think I'm gonna cum again. Oh fuck it's so good!"

It was good for Damon too, and he was nearing the point of no return. It was going to be a struggle to hold out much longer, but he really wanted to make her cum again so that she would be more receptive to anal sex again. To help her along, Damon reached around and started to finger her clitoris with one hand while his other massaged her breast.

With a few more fierce thrusts, Damon was unable to hold back any longer and with an animalistic growl, his damn burst. A hot blast of cum fired deep inside Julia's bowels as Damon shoved himself as deep as he could, and just at that moment, Julia reached her own peak.

"OOOHHH YESSS!" Julia cried out in ecstasy as once again she was wracked by an orgasm. She could feel the heat of his cum as he hosed down her insides and it only managed to increase her pleasure.

Over time, they both began to catch their breath and finally Damon's cock had shrunk down enough for Julia's tight sphincter muscles to push him out without him pulling back. She managed to stay upright only because she had her legs locked, but as soon as she felt Damon's slimy soft cock squelch out of her ass, she gave up trying to stay upright and dropped to the floor.

Feeling worn out himself, Damon sat in her chair and looked down at his cock. His first ass fuck had been incredible and he couldn't stop looking at himself.

"We have about forty five minutes before Bree arrives," Julia said, still breathless from their energetic fuck. "We should shower and get ready for her."

Damon nodded and said, "I've decided that I will fuck your friend Bree, but I'll only do it if I'm in control the whole time."

"So ripping my clothes off my body, forcefully bending me over the chair, spanking my ass raw, and fucking my asshole isn't enough control for you?"

"You pay me to play the role of the submissive slave who finally has enough and overpowers you, that's not exactly me being in control you know. That's your kinky fetish, not mine, I just go along with it because-"

"-Because I pay you so well," Julia interrupted. "Yes, I fully understand your reasons behind why you do what you do Damon. I get it, you're not really interested in a wrinkly old horny lady like me, you're just in it for the cash. That's why I pay you so well. I'll tell you what...I'll have a chat with Bree when she arrives, and I'll see if she'll agree to your terms. But you must realize that she might be against letting you give the orders. I'll only pay you when she's satisfied, and giving up control may not be what fires her furnace, if you know what I mean."

Damon did know, but he wasn't about to change his mind.

---

The two showered together, washing each others bodies from head to toe. Drops of Damon's cum continued to leak from Julia's asshole the whole time. After the shower, they both donned robes and went to the kitchen to recharge. They were both just finishing a light meal when there was a knock on the door.

"That will be Bree. I'd love it if you answered the door totally naked," Julia said.

"Nope," Damon said, "you answer it naked."

"But she's not here to see me, she's here for you Damon."

"I told you that I'll only do it if I'm in control. Show me that I'm in control and answer the door...naked."

There was more knocking. Julia nodded and said, "Fine, I'll do what you ask for now." She stood up and dropped her robe. Damon stood and followed her as she made her way to the front door and peered out the frosted side window. Confident that it was Bree, Julia took a deep breath, and pulled the door open.

"Whoa, did I interrupt something?" Bree asked, looking away from her naked friend and blushing.

"No, not at all," Julia answered, "Come in Bree, and meet Damon."

Bree hesitated only a second before squeezing in past her friend and looking to Damon. Her eyes did a double take as she glanced his way, then down to the floor, then back at his naked form with wide eyes. "Wow, you weren't joking around Julia. He is a stud." She set her purse down on the side table without taking her eyes off the hunky stud.

Damon was staring openly at Bree, wondering why her face looked so familiar. After a moment of contemplation, where he convinced himself that he was mistaken and he had never seen her before, Damon began to assess her body.

Bree had light brown hair in a short, stylish cut. Her face was very smooth, only showing wrinkles when she smiled brightly. Her eyes were a gorgeous blue-green color that was somehow familiar to Damon. She was a petite woman, the top of her head only coming to Damon's chest, but her figure was the classic hourglass shape. One of her most prominent features however, was her ample cleavage that was showed off so well by her low cut neckline. Damon loved large breasts on a woman, and Bree had no shortage of that.

"Bree, this magnificent young man is Damon," Julia said as she walked around her friend and ran one hand up the side of his arm. Her hand then slid down across his chest and all the way down to his hanging cock, which she caught in a loose grip and waved toward her friend while saying, "And this incredible piece of meat is Damon's cock."

"Hello Damon, and hello Damon's cock," Bree growled, her eyes devouring the nude teen.

Damon reached down and gripped Julia's wrist, pulling her hand away from his cock which had started to awaken. "Tell her," he said.

"Tell me what?" Bree asked. "Is everything alright, or is it off? Because I understand if you changed your mind."

"Oh no, it's not off honey," Julia said, "It's just that...well Damon will only agree if he is in full control."

"Oh... so you mean that I have to be his slave?"

"Well I wouldn't call it a slave, just let him be in control."

Bree seemed to contemplate this while she stared at Damon. Her confidence had left her and was replaced by nervousness. "That's not what I expected Julia. I thought that it would be the other way around."

"I know, but this is the only way he'll agree. You can trust him though. He won't hurt you, just give you the most intense orgasms in your life. And I will be right outside the door if you need me."

"No you won't," Damon insisted, as both women turned to look at him, he looked at Julia and said, "If I'm going to do this, you're going to be right here with us."

Bree's eyes went up in surprise as Julia shook her head and said, "Oh, I don't think that's a good idea Damon, I mean Bree is probably going to want some privacy." She looked to Bree and asked, "Am I right Bree?"

"It's not a request Julia," Damon said, "We do this my way or we don't do it."

"I just don't know why," Julia said. Then she looked at Bree and said, "I'm sorry Bree, what do you want to do?"

Bree shrugged and said, "Well hun, if you don't mind seeing me naked, I guess I don't mind you watching."

Julia nodded and said, "Well okay then." She looked a bit uncomfortable at the prospect of being a voyeur.

Bree stepped toward Damon and asked, "You're in control, so what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to let her strip you," he said, motioning to Julia, who had stepped back to give them more room.

Bree looked over to Julia, "Oh...ooo-kay," she said.

"Let's go Julia," Damon ordered. "I'm in charge, so get over there and take her clothes off."

After a momentary pause, Julia hesitantly made her way over to Bree, and began to unbutton her blouse. Damon stood close by watching as her top was opened and pushed off her shoulders. It fell to the floor behind her, and Julia ignored it as she next began to work on the button of her friend's shorts. Bree's pudgy belly made it a bit difficult for Julia to undo the button, but finally the shorts joined the blouse on the floor and Bree stood there in only her underwear and bra.

Not sure if she should continue, Julia stepped back and looked at Damon, "All set now?" she asked, hoping that he would take over.

"Take her bra off," he answered.

"Fine," Julia said, rolling her eyes in exasperation. She stepped behind her friend and unlatched the hooks holding the straps together, then she slid it forward and moved around to Bree's front. She knew that her friend had large breasts, but when the bra fell into her hands, her eyes were drawn to the cantaloupe sized melons as gravity took over and they drooped down toward her belly.

Julia had to drag her eyes away and turned to Damon with the large size bra. "Here ya go. Am I done now?" she asked, wanting to go sit by herself and watch the action.

"Tell me ladies, have either of you ever eaten pussy?" Damon asked, ignoring the bra.

Julia scoffed and shook her head. "We're not lesbians Damon," she said, then looked at Bree, who raised one eyebrow and shrugged.

"I have once," Bree admitted, "but I was a teenager and I was kind of drunk."

"Seriously?" Julia asked, a shocked look on her face. "You've never told me that."

"It's not exactly something that you brag about you know. I'm not proud of the fact that I had sex with a woman twice my age when I was nineteen years old."

Now Julia was even more shocked. "You've got to be kidding me. What the hell happened?"

Bree sighed loudly and said, "I was young, and I went to a sleep over at a friends house. Her mother had gone out on a date, so we got into her alcohol, figuring that she wouldn't notice. My friend passed out around one a.m., and I went to the kitchen to find a snack. Her mom came home, and she was drunk also. I don't remember exactly what happened, but the next thing I knew, she was kissing me and one thing led to another. She pushed me down onto the kitchen table and licked me from behind. I was so shocked that she would do that, but I was too turned on to stop her. It was my first time, and I came so quick. Then we swapped places and I did her, but I don't know if she came or not."

"I'm shocked," Julia said, then after a moment she added, "did you like it?"

"For a long while I felt so much guilt because it was my best friend's mother, but deep down I knew that I really did like it."

"Did your friend ever find out?" Damon asked.

"I don't think she ever did, but our relationship was never the same afterward. I was worried about seeing her mother again, so I avoided her, and I couldn't explain why. It was just awkward."

"Wow!" Julia exclaimed.

"Well good," Damon said, "I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself, because I want you to show Julia how good lesbian sex can be."

"Damon no," Julia said, "she doesn't want to do me, she wants you."

"And she can have me, after she eats your pussy." Julia turned to Bree and said, "I'm sorry Bree, I envisioned this going a whole different way."

"It's okay Jules, I guess it's up to you though," Bree said.

"What do you mean it's up to me?" Julia asked.

"I mean I'm game if you are. I've got no plans this afternoon, and I was really looking forward to having a little strange on the side," Bree admitted nonchalantly while running her eyes hungrily over Damon's hard body.

"Are you serious?" Julia gasped, "But I'm not like that. I don't think I could..."

Damon decided the time was now to take over. "I'm not giving you a choice," he snapped, then without warning, he bent at the waist and scooped her up over his shoulder like a fireman carrying an unconscious person from a burning building.

"Hey!" Julia cried out as she was literally swept off her feet. "Damon no!"

"Follow me," Damon called to Bree, feeling a bit like the Terminator as he easily carried the prone woman across the room.

"Damon this is ridiculous, put me down this instant," Julia ordered, but for some reason she was not very forceful with her order, and in fact, there was a part of her that was loving every second of this, and she hoped that Damon would not stop.

Bree followed Damon's instruction and stayed right behind him, her eyes going from Julia's ass to Damon's as he carried her friend to the foot of the stairs, then began to climb them.

"Damon, you're not taking me to my bedroom are you?" Julia asked, as she was carried up the steps. In all the time that Damon and her had been playing their games, she had never allowed him into her bedroom, telling him from the start that her bedroom was off limits no matter what. They had fucked in the kitchen, the dining room, the great room, the living room, the bathroom, the spare rooms, and even out on the back deck next to the hot tub, but never had he been able to lay his eyes upon her bedroom. When he asked her why, she told him that it wouldn't be right because it was her late husband's room too.

"No talking slave," Damon grunted, and to emphasize his point, her reached up and gave her a stinging slap on her ass.

"Ow!" Julia yelped at the unexpected slap, then tried to reason with him, "Please Damon, I don't want you in my bedroom."

As he reached the top step, Damon let loose with a flurry of several stinging slaps on Julia's pillowy ass. Her cheeks jiggled like gelatin with each loud clap of his hand, and Julia cried out again and again. By now tears had filled her eyes and were running over her forehead and into her scalp. She couldn't decide if it was the slaps on her ass, the fact that she was hanging upside down, or the concern that she couldn't stop Damon from going into her bedroom, that was making her tears flow, but for some reason, her pussy seemed to be just as wet.

Damon turned and headed toward the one door he had not been through in the house, Julia's bedroom. As he reached the door, he heard whispers behind him, and realized that Julia was trying to tell Bree to stop him. Without a hesitation, Damon pushed the door open, and walked inside.

---

The bedroom was as impressive as the rest of the house. Four walls, two large windows and one French style glass door on one wall overlooking a second floor balcony, and a large walk-in closet. There was a California king bed with a mahogany headboard and footboard, a twelve drawer bureau with a large wooden framed mirror, matching nightstands on either side of the bed, and a electric fireplace built in to the wall opposite the bed.

Damon carried Julia over to the closest side of the bed, and flung her down, keeping one hand wrapped around her ankle so she couldn't crawl away.

"This is his side," Julia hissed, as she looked around. "We shouldn't be here."

"What are you afraid of?" Damon asked, "He died years ago, it's time to let him go," He turned his attention toward Bree and said, "You, come over here now."

Bree quickly rushed over to the side of the bed and said, "Yes sir."

"Show this horny bitch how it feels to be licked by a woman."

"Yes sir," Bree repeated, but this time it was with a dreamy smile. She grabbed Julia's other ankle and pulled, opening her friend like a wishbone, then climbed onto the bed and lowered her face. She was struck by the strong smell of arousal before she even got close, and chanced a look up at Julia's face before she continued.

Julia was biting her lip and trembling like a leaf in a windstorm. Her hands were balled into fists and her eyes were closed tightly as she awaited what she couldn't stop, didn't know if she wanted to stop, but was afraid to allow. When her husband was around, he had strict rules, and one that he made perfectly clear, was that their bedroom was for the two of them only. No one else was allowed inside the room under any circumstances, and until today, no one had ever been. Even though there was a part of Julia that hated the man for his unbending ways, she still had trouble breaking that one rule.

Bree hadn't expected things to go like they were. She had come here with visions of ordering a young, handsome, strong, teenager around. That was what Julia had said anyway, and she thought she would have fun with his rigid cock and eager tongue. Instead she was the one being ordered around, and instead of wrapping her lips around a throbbing male member, she was getting ready to lick the plump folds of a juicy pussy instead. It was a startling change, but not entirely unwelcome, as Bree was feeling a tingle in her pussy at the thought of what she was about to do. Leaning in the last few inches was like moving in slow motion for Bree, and for the second time in her life, she placed her tongue against another woman's pussy. The taste was sharp and salty and thick, but heavenly and Bree began to take long licks from bottom to top, spreading the thick lips of Julia's sweet pussy with each pass.

The first few tentative licks from Bree's tongue gave Julia a start, but she soon warmed up to the soft, gentle licks and within minutes she was breathing heavy and moaning. She couldn't believe that she was actually experiencing a woman's tongue and lips for the first time in her life. She couldn't believe that the lips and tongue were her best friend's. And lastly, she couldn't believe that she was actually enjoying it, and thinking about reciprocating.