An American Houseguest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, the captain regaled them with story after story. He told tales of high adventure, of pirates, and foreign lands, of storms and vessels and how sailors lives were lost. The daughter hung on every word, transfixed.

Later, as the lighthouse keeper and his wife slept, the daughter stole from her bed and shook the sea captain awake. She took him to the lighthouse tower where they could look out at the storm-tossed sea. There, among the giant mirrors and candlelight, she told the captain her dreams of exploring the world. She revealed her secret

desires for adventure and romance. She confessed her longings for a life fully lived. The captain was so moved by her honesty and her purity of heart, he invited her to leave with him that night, back to his ship, to run away with him. He gathered her in his arms and he kissed her deeply.

It was her first and only time in the arms of a man.

But the girl was frightened. She didn't want to worry her parents. She was afraid of what life would be like on a ship filled with hard-scrabbled sailors. So, she said no. She could not. She would do the right thing and stay with her parents until the right opportunity presented itself. She bade him adieu and returned to the cottage.

Laying in bed that night, she couldn't sleep. She wondered if she was doing the right thing, or the safe thing. She thought about the fixed time we have on this earth and how we are obliged to live our lives as if each day might be our last. That in the fullness of time, her parents might come to understand that she had to seek her own destiny.

She resolved that she would leave with the Captain. She would tell her parents in the morning.

As the morning light broke over the sea, she awoke in her little bed. Filled with courage and excitement, she went to where the captain was sleeping on a cot. He wasn't there. Panicked, she looked out the window only to find to her horror that the ship too was gone. It had sailed in the night. Gone forever.

She was distraught. She didn't know what to do. She climbed the lighthouse tower, where she had been with him last.

At the very top of the spiral stairs, a note was afixed to the landing. It was from him. On it were these simple words. "Charlotta-- Live your life. --Captain Esperanza."

She walked slowly back to her parents room and shook them awake. "He's gone" she said simply. "Who's gone, child?" her father asked. "The captain. He's left." "What captain?"

They had no memory of the captain's visit, their dinner with him, hearing his stories. Thinking she was crazy, she ran back to the lighthouse to get the note, to show them, to prove to them his existence. But there was no note. Just an open window with the sound of the crashing waves and the sight of distant clouds from the receeding storm."

With that, I took a sip of brandy. "That's it."

"That was wonderful" said Isabelle. "Wonderful and tragic. Was the Captain real or imagined. Did she dream him? Does she ever find him again?"

I smiled enigmatically. "That will have to wait for another night."

She stood and joined me on the hearth.

"Thank you, Jason. You have a special gift."

She stepped towards me and gently kisses me on the corner of my mouth. It wasn't a "polite" kiss, but it wasn't romantic either. Something in between. Enigmatic.

"I think I better say goodnight now too" she said, smiling.

Later, I lay naked on my bed, leaning against the antique headboard, thinking about this place I find myself. A beautiful setting, but a family that defined dysfunctional. Gorgeous scenary, and equally gorgeous women, but entirely unavailable. Isabelle was being courted by some aristocrat, what is he, a count or something?

Veronique was beautiful, a real cougar. I can't believe she was actually feeling me up. If I'd stayed seated, how much further would she have gone? I mean, if I'd let her, would she have rubbed me right there under the tablecloth? Maybe she would have slid her fingernail down the length of my cock. Then I'd start getting hard and she'd feel that too.

Hell, maybe I'd have to release the tension in my pants and let my cock spring out under the table cloth. I bet she'd like that. She'd probably play with the head of my cock with her fingers and slowly stroke me until I got rock hard. My cock grows stiff as I imagine it.

Starting to stroke myself, I let my imagination go.

I bet that Veronique is a real tigress in bed. She has that look of a woman who's learned a thing or two. I bet she gives a mean blow job. Those ruby red lips closing around the head of my cock. Those made-up eyes watching me as she strokes my cock with her mouth, taking me deeper into her throat. Watching the long, hard shaft sink into that face with the perfect, high cheekbones. Oh yeah, she'd definitely know how to deep throat me, taking it all the way in, and out, using her tongue to send me into oblivion.

I'm sliding my hand up and down my cock now and I'm completely hard. I can feel a bit of pre-cum at the tip. I'm close now.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door. Like a teenager caught by his parent, I pull the white bedsheet over the bottom half of my body.

The door opens and a figure enters.

"S'il vous plait, monsieur?"

It's Justine, the chambermaid. I'm in a high state of arousal and I can hardly speak.

"Monsieur Pierre, uh, tell me to come."

She comes to the side of the bed.

"To prepare the bed. To sleep."

My face is flushed as I realize the sheet is laying on top of my rock hard cock. It hardly disguises my erection.

"You would like more light?" she asks. "It is dark, yes?"

She opens the drawer in the side table next to the bed and removes some stick matches. She strikes one and lights the candle on the side table. The room is illuminated in a soft, yellow glow.

I see her now. She dressed in her maid's uniform, yet it's different somehow. Her top. That's it. At dinner, her top was buttoned to the neck. Now, she's unfastened several buttons.

The light from the candle also illuminates the bed. And me on it. My upper body is bare, my chest and pecs and hard stomach all visible to her. The sheet covers my lower body and the outline of my fully erect cock. Can she see it? I can't really know for sure. The thought of her noticing it scares me and makes my dick throb at the same time.

"I fluff you? You want?" She's asking me.

"What?"

"Zee pillow. I fluff?"

"The pill... Oh, sure. Oui."

She leans over me to fluff up the bed pillows. Her blouse falls open and I see the tops of her breasts, a lacy black brassiere barely holding them in. I can smell her perfume too and the combination of her nearness and her scent is intoxicating.

She's leaning directly over my hard-on now and I can feel it rise and fall with every throb. She seems to take her time in that position and I drink her in. She has the sexiest body of a nineteen-year-old french maid I've ever had fluffing me.

"Quelque chose d'autre? Anything else? Je suis a votre service. N'importe quoi. Anything."

She's looking at me with sexy brown eyes, a coquettish look on her gorgeous face.

"Well, to tell you the truth, I am feeling a bit stiff from the flight. A massage would feel mighty nice."

"Pardon? Je ne comprends pas. Mon anglais est horrible. En francais?"

"Um...Je voudrais une...massage?"

She gives me a long look. Then she glances at the door and back at me. There's a calculation going on but I'm not sure what it is.

"Une moment. Il y a quelque chose...une moment."

She quickly makes for the door and leaves. I lay there with my heart pounding. What am I doing? Has she gone to get her Dad? Maybe he'll bring his shotgun. Am I blowing it big time? But, God is she sexy. That body. And that accent.

She seems to be into it but I don't want to blow it on the first night of my stay. Maybe I'll just play it cool and see how it progresses. I can always say it was a misunderstanding.

A minute later, I hear the door open and close. Then, she's beside me, placing some things on the side table: a towel, a vial. I watch her as she lays them out, neatly. She looks like she's changed her clothing a bit. What's changed? The towel slips onto the floor and she bends over to pick it up. Her back is to me. When she bends over, I get a clear view of her legs, black fishnet stockings, and garters. She stays bent over and I dip my head to see her black lacy underwear barely covering a perfect ass. My cock twitches and hardens.

She repositions the candle and then pats her hand on the bed. "Ici" she says.

I scoot down so I'm laying flat on my stomach, covered by the sheet. Justine slowly pulls the sheet down, exposing my back. Then she pulls it up, exposing my legs. I'm laying totally naked with a thin wedge of white, cotton sheet covering my ass. Everything else is exposed from my waist up and from my upper thighs down. I lay my head on a pillow. I can only glimpse her with my peripheral vision.

She seems to know my eyes are on her. She's standing with her back arched and her lips pouted. She's carefully pouring a palmful of oil from the vial into her hand. Under me, my penis is long and thick. It's pointing straight up, pressed against the soft sheet by my abs.

I feel the oil being poured onto my back between my shoulder blades. Then, her hands, soft yet strong start to rub the oil into my back and shoulders. She lifts my arm and slides her two hands from the bicep down to my hand. She starts to work on my lower back, pressing hard, and I let out a long, low moan.

"C'est bon?" she asks. "You like?"

"Oh, yeah, I like" I answer. "Especially here."

I point at the lower back, above my ass. She moves around to get better access. I feel two hands pressing on my lower back, rotating slowly. I let out a moan again. She slides her fingers down my side at at the waist. It feels fantastic.

"Sous" I say, not sure it's the right word. "Lower. Here." My finger points to my ass.

There's pause, as if she's thinking about it. I hold my breath.

Then, I feel the sheet being pulled down... slowly...exposing my the top of my ass. I feel her hands slowly move, rotating in circles, from my lower back to my ass cheeks. I let out another moan, to let her know I like it.

Her motion is rhythmic, sensuous, and it has the effect of rocking my body slowly side to side. That, in turn, has the effect of rubbing the head of my erect penis against the skin of my abs and the tender underside against the soft cotton sheet. The feeling is electric and I grow increasingly turned on. By the time she's done giving my ass the most sensuous massage of my life, my cock is big and hard.

"Devant?" she says.

Now, my French is far from perfect but I think she's saying "Front?" I pray that's what she's saying. I start to turn over, tentatively, just to make sure. To my surprise, she makes no move to cover me with the sheet. The sheet is history now.

I lay on my back, and look up at her. To my surprise, she has slipped out of her outfit and is only dressed in her lacy black bra, underwear, and stockings. She looks so incredible, and its such a shock to see her that way, that my cock surges and lifts up in the air. She looks at my cock and smiles, mischeviously. She turns to the side table and starts to pour more oil into her hand. She's moving slowly, periodically glancing up at me with a sexy look. She obviously likes to see the effect she has on men.

She moves to me and starts to rub my pecs. She explores every bulge, every crevice. It feels incredible and, to watch her doing it is also amazing. It's almost as if she's getting as much pleasure out of touching me as I'm getting from her touch. She moves to my shoulders, and down my sides, and over my hips. She slides down my stomach, gliding on either side of my huge erection which is laying on my stomach. I want her to put those hands on my hard cock, but she won't, she's teasing me. Then, she moves to my legs, my feet and calves and works up to my thighs. She's pressing on both of them now, sliding from my knees to my hips.

"Fort. Plus fort" I say. "Harder."

She looks at me and swings her leg over mine so she's straddling me at the knees. Her legs are spread and she's leaning forward, her breasts pressing out of her black lacy bra. I lick my lips and watch as she leans into my thighs and slowly, oh so slowly, slides up the legs. As she does so, she brings her head right over my cock. God, how I want her to touch my cock. She moves up and slides her hands from my hips up my sides, just along my cock. Up and down, up and down. So close. When I'm at the point where I feel I'll explode she stops and puts a bit more oil on her hands. The anticipation is killing me. She reaches forward and places her hand over the head of my cock and slides it down the shaft. I let out a gasp and my body squirms.

Then she takes the other hand and does the same. As it makes its way down my shaft, her other hand starts its journey from the head. She's stroking me with two hands, simultaneously and the feeling is incredible. It feels like I'm entering the most luscious vagina in the world, and I keep going in...and in...and in. I've never felt anything like it before.

Faster and faster she strokes me, one hand then the other. She's squeezing harder now, and I feel my orgasm approaching. It's as if I'm inside her pussy, a tight pussy, and she's fucking me with it. This is what she'd feel like, warm and soft and tight. She's watching my face, she knows she controls me. She wants me to come.

"Maintenant" I grunt. "Now."

She does her quick stroking on just the head now and the sensation is unbelievable. In moments, I feel a surge of electricity shoot through my body. A huge amount of white warm semen shoots from my cock. It creaming her hands, streaming through her fingers, dripping on my stomach. She continues stroking me as my orgasm fades, sending shivers through my body. It's the most incredible handjob I've had in my life.

"Dormez bien" she whispers, as she pulls the sheet and blanket over me. She fades into the night like a dream.

12