An American Student in Spain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lourdes walked towards me, handed me a towel and said, "Miguel Carbajal is very traditional, if a certain young man were to go to him, and request his permission to date his daughter, I am sure that he would not refuse." She stepped back and looked me up and down.

"If only I were younger, Senor Ben, I would teach you many, many tricks." She reached over and gave my limp cock a squeeze, turned and walked out of the room.

For the first time in many weeks, I did not dream of Estelle, but rather, Lourdes' mouth bobbing up and down on my cock until I shot a huge stream of man gravy down her throat and all over her face.

It took me a couple of more weeks to work up the courage to approach Miguel Carbajal.

We were both at work. Miguel was in his huge office, with the view of the port in the background, surfing some random website when I knocked on the door.

"Come in, Ben," Miguel motioned to me, "How is the proposal coming?"

Miguel, in the last six months, had given me great leeway and power within his company, but he also demanded much.

"Done, already, sir." I shrugged, "But that is not what I came here for."

Miguel looked at me quizzically.

"Senor Carbajal," I stood in front of him, ramrod straight, "I do request your permission to ask your daughter, Estelle, to accompany me on a date." My heart was pounding in my chest.

Miguel scooted back in his large leather chair. He clasped his hands together while training his glance out of his window. He looked back at me. 'Oh, fuck,' I thought, 'what did I do?'

"Benjamin Lord." Miguel stood from his chair and came around the side of his huge, oaken desk. "Gabriella and I would be proud to have you be with my daughter. That, and my respect for you deepens at your tradition, and your respect for me."

I sighed, thinking only of the worst initially, a weight was lifted off of my shoulders. He embraced me, and then took me downstairs to buy me a coffee.

Of course, now was the hard part, I thought that I had an in with Estelle. Hell, I had seen the chumps that she has dated, I can't be that bad, can I? Huh?

I felt like such an idiot, like I was a child in grade school, passing a note back and forth, do you like me? Check yes or no. I was very intimidated by Estelle. Scared that she would shun me, scared that all of my longings were for naught. Luckily for me, she seemed quite pleased at my invitation, and accepted for the following evening posthaste.

The next 12 hours were torture for me; all that I could think about was that lovely creature Estelle. I paced mindlessly about the place, pestering Lourdes and counting down the minutes until our date.

The time had come, I had showered (twice), put on my most 'hip' pair of clothes (according to the latest magazines, anyway), and waited in the foyer of the great homestead with Miguel.

After what seemed to be an eternity, Gabriella opened the twin doors to the foyer and with much grandeur, introduced Estelle Carbajal.

The wait was well worth it. She was absolutely exquisite. I had told her that we would be having a fairly casual evening, and she dressed for that. Estelle had on a pair of low-rise jeans, and her ass! Oh my God! Her ass rivaled that of any star that you have seen or read about; she wore a red pullover shirt that showed off her flat stomach, and a pair of sandals that accentuated her very pretty feet. My heart ached upon seeing her. What was I feeling? Time would tell.

We piled into the chauffeured Rolls and headed to dinner. Our conversation came easily. I was very impressed by the fact that, although four years my junior, she could quite easily carry on a conversation with me about a variety of subjects. We had dinner at a very trendy spot in Cartagena, right along the beach.

After dinner, we walked along the beach, Estelle was holding her sandals in her hand, and my heart was pounding as I nervously reached down and took her hand. Her hands entwined with mine and she looked at me and smiled.

"I thought that I would have to put up a neon sign," Estelle said, "I didn't think that you really even liked me!"

"What? Me not like you!" I exclaimed, astonished that she would even say that. "I have worshipped you from the day that I laid eyes on you! I thought that I didn't have a chance with you!"

She turned to face me. "Why would you say that?"

"Estelle." I rolled my eyes, "You have every guy from 18 to 80 hard up for you and you seem to date a new one every night. Rich men, sons of rich men."

"You think that I am easy?"

"I never said that at all. You are just a party girl, and I am more low-key, that's all." I responded.

"Ben, I am not a 'party girl'. I tolerate those boys only. Ben, I am a virgin," Estelle looked up at me with those liquid, deep brown eyes, "Those boys want nothing than to either get into my pants or my Daddy's bank account. They always get very angry when I don't allow them to do anything. You are the first boy, er, I mean, man, that I have felt anything for!"

Was I hearing this right? A beautiful woman, with feelings for me? A virgin?

I leaned in towards her, and she tilted her head, her ripe, luscious lips calling to me. We kissed deeply, passionately.

"Take me home," Estelle's huskily whispered in my ear.

The car could not get us home fast enough.

We came in the back way to my suite and stood on the patio for a moment, looking out at the view. I held her close to me, her head resting on my chest. Estelle began to kiss my chest, and run her hands up and down my back.

"Estelle, are you sure?" I asked softly, kissing at her ear.

"I want to give myself to the man that I love, and that man is you." She looked up at me with those deep brown eyes, almost pleadingly.

I felt like I was an actor in some movie as I bent over and picked her up in my arms and carried her into my bedroom, where I placed her down on my bed. We began kissing passionately, tongue caressing tongue. I ran my hand along her flat, bare belly and she spasmed underneath me.

I stood her up and slowly undressed her. Estelle was absolutely gorgeous, standing before me naked, her hair was flowing about her shoulders, disguising the top part of her breasts. Her pussy was well manicured, bald on the sides with a strip of hair above her slit.

I pushed her down on the bed and in world record time, I laid down next to her, completely disrobed.

"I have never seen one in real life," Estelle said, looking at my penis.

My mouth closed over hers as we both explored each others bodies. Estelle ran her hands along my thighs and over my naked buttocks while I roamed over her breasts and stomach.

I slowly began making my way down her body with kisses, I slipped an erect nipple between my lips and teased it with my tongue, Estelle moaned in delight. I concentrated on both of her nipples for some time before my kisses made their way lower. No portion of her breasts or stomach was left untouched as I licked, nibbled and kissed my way to my ultimate location.

Estelle's breath caught in her throat and her stomach hitched, I stopped, my chin resting on her pubic bone.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked her.

She looked at me; her eyes glazed over with lust, and pushed my head lower.

Her smell was exquisite, as a matter of fact, other than her heat; she really had no smell at all. I teased her unmercifully, kissing the outer sides of her labia and blowing on her distended clitoris, which had puffed up from her hood. I could see that her sex was wet for me and it was all that I could do not to just ram my cock into her and fuck away. I was bound and determined to not have her first time like mine; I wanted this to be special for her.

I licked at her folds slowly with the tip of my tongue, just parting her lips. Estelle was cumming! She gripped my head with her thighs and thrust her cunt into my face, screaming!

I rubbed her pussy lips with my fingers while she calmed down from her orgasm, and began to breathe.

"Now that you have that out of the way, let me really show you something!" I said to her. My tongue licked once again at her opening and I parted her lips with my fingers and began to lick and suck at her pussy.

"NNNGod, OOOOOhh shit, AAAHHHh!!!!" Estelle writhed on the bed, thrashing her head from side to side.

After several moments, and several explosive orgasms, she grabbed my head and pulled me off of her cunt.

"Take me, Benjamin, take me now!"

I crawled up toward her and positioned the head of my raging hard on at the opening to her honey hole.

"Are you sure, Estelle?" I asked.

Her response was to raise her head from the pillow and began to suck on my nipple. That was fucking hot!

I lowered my penis close to her and leaned back, so that I was on my knees. I pushed my cockhead into her and heard her gasp. My eyes met hers and I began to slowly push my hard cock into her, never taking my eyes off of hers. She was so tight, it was indescribable, and the saving grace was that she was so wet. I slowly began to move in and out of her, using only about half of my length.

Estelle was one loud woman. She had alot of passion, and her moaning and groaning was turning me on, I would not last long at all.

Seconds later, I pulled out of her and unloaded a splooge of thick chowder all over her belly, the first shot actually landed on the pillow over her head!

Estelle pulled me down on top of her as my cock was still spasming, oozing my cum all over her lower belly, the semen that I had just shot all over her now painted my belly as well.

"I love you, Ben." She whispered into my neck.

"I love you, Estelle," was my honest response, "C'mon, let's go take a shower."

She walked towards the bathroom, her naked buttocks swaying back and forth. I could feel my cock twitch at that sight, getting hard again. I heard her turn on the shower, and I looked back at the bed as I walked towards my lover. There was a small spot of blood on the white sheets.

In the shower, we soaped each other up and rinsed each other down, I brought her to another orgasm as I stood behind her, my left hand cupping her breasts and rolling her nipples between my fingers while my right hand masturbated her.

She turned me around after she came.

"I have had the pleasure of many orgasms, lover," Estelle purred, running her fingernails along my ribs, "Now let me try to catch you up!"

She took my nipple into her mouth and began to suck and lick furiously. I had never had this done to me before, and I loved it. She teased and tongued both nipples and then lowered herself onto her knees in front of me. I gasped with anticipation.

My long cock bobbed and swayed in front of her as she ran her hands along my length. She licked at my balls, and then took the head into her mouth. Oh god! Her mouth was so warm! I pushed her wet hair back from her face and watched her pretty lips bob up and down on my shaft.

I knew that she was a novice at this, as she didn't suck cock well at all, but what she lacked in experience, she made up for in enthusiasm.

After several moments, I stood her up and kissed her deeply, my rock solid cock lying against her stomach. I turned her back towards me and bent her over at the waist. Her fat pussy lips hung down enticingly. I knelt down and ate her twat from behind, diddling her clit with my thumb and tongue fucking her asshole. When I felt that she was on the verge of yet another orgasm, I stood quickly, and where I entered her very slowly before, this time I plunged my cock to the hilt into her in one thrust.

"B-B-B-en! AAAGGGGHhh, OOOOhhhhHH!!!" Was all that she could manage as I pummeled her cunt with my manroot.

Estelle reached between my legs and began rubbing my balls and rolling them in her fingers.

"Oh, baby, oh baby," I moaned, "I'm gonna cum, sweetheart!"

Estelle pulled me out of her and knelt down once again before me and began to suck hard on the head of my penis.

"In my mouth, lover!!"

I didn't need another invitation as I shot a stream of cum deep into her throat. This was the most intense orgasm that I had ever had, and I knew that I was dumping a huge load. Estelle tried valiantly, but the cum kept flowing and began to leak from her lips and spilled onto her

chest. I nearly buckled as the orgasm made my knees weak. I could not believe it; the most beautiful girl I had ever met had my cock in her mouth, sucking down my choad.

We stood holding each other for a long time, basking in the moment before we made our way into the bed, where we passed out and slept until nearly noon the next day, when, at Estelle's insistence, I began to teach her to be a lover to me.

We became inseparable at that point, going everywhere together, our love for each other blossoming.

My time in Cartagena was swiftly coming to a close, and Miguel and I discussed these things quite often. He knew that I was very valuable to him in his company, and very valuable to his daughter, who was practically living in my wing of the house with me.

"I would like for you to stay here, Ben," Miguel confessed to me one night as we were working late. "My profits have never been higher, my operation smoother than since you have been here. Obviously, my daughter loves you, my wife thinks that you hung the moon, and every one of my servants treats you like a son. You could finish your studies here and when you have completed them, you will take over my company!"

"I am very flattered, Miguel," I looked at him, astonished. "I have thought long and hard about staying here. I do love it here. But first, let me do one thing." I stood up, straightened my tie, and put on my suit coat.

Miguel looked at me strangely.

"Senor Carbajal," I said loudly, "I stand before you to request your daughters hand in marriage!"

Miguel leaned back in his chair and wiped a tear from his eye. I think that answered my question for me.

I look out upon the ocean now as I sit on the wide patio. Lourdes fills my coffee cup as I watch the sun rise. Those events happened over five years ago. Miguel retired early and handed the reigns of the company over to me last year. Estelle and I have been married for three and a half years and little Benjamin just turned two. I can look over the top of the tree line and see the top of the guest house where my parents took up residence; they love it here, thankfully and are having a great retirement.

I walk into my dimly lit bedroom and sit on the bed next to my wife, Estelle. She stirs and looks at me and smiles. She is so beautiful. I grab her foot in my hand and begin to massage her lovely feet. I can't wait to see what the next five years and beyond brings.

12