An Anal Awakening Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C_Duke
C_Duke
55 Followers

Soon he was cleaned up, her tongue was tired at last, and both cocks were softening comfortably, and they all felt a fantastic after-glow.

"Fuck." said Jack.

"Fuck." said Jo.

"Fuck." said Cliff.

They all laughed and cuddled up together in a big, hot, sweaty bear-family-hug.

"Not bad for starters ..." giggled Jo, then kissed first Jack and then Cliff full on the lips, before snuggling in tighter.

The three of them lay there for about half an hour wordlessly, smiling and satisfied, occasionally one of them touching him or herself or one of the others on a cock or a nipple or an asshole or a pussy or a scrote, playfully, lethargically, with slow but deliberate movements, enjoying the wonderful feeling of the satisfaction of the aftermath.

Slow at first, but soon, they started to recover, the boys began to stiffen and Jo to dampen, and it turned more and more into fingers and foreplay, until Jo had a cock in each hand, Jack was kissing her full on the mouth with fingers in her pussy, Cliff was kissing her back and neck with hands around her body on her breasts, his cock brushing between her buttocks each time she jerked his length, reaching behind her.

As the heat began to set in once again, Jack started to caress her nipples, erect again, with his mouth, biting softly, and licking and sucking all over the flesh of her lovely big 'D' cups. He felt suddenly turned on when he began feeling Cliff's tongue going to work again on her pussy, licking his juice soaked fingers as he sought out and pleasured Jo's aching clitty. She was moaning again before long, her fingers taut in Jack's sweaty hair, keeping his head at her chest, with one hand, jerking and squeezing his cock all the while with the other.

"Oh yea ... oh baby ... oh Gooooodd ... don't stop ... yea ... yea" Her moans returned.

"You like that baby?" Jack asked "You like my finger on your clit while he sucks you? You like that baby?"

"Yea ... yeeeeeaaaa ... oh GOD YEEEEEEAAAAHHHH" she sighed, cumming again, gently, and her juices once again coated Cliff's face and he lapped it all up, sucking on Jack's fingers and Jo's very swollen, tender magic button.

"OH!" she squealed, as Cliff entered her very suddenly and without warning.

She was so wet, all his hard 7" went in, right in, and she felt his head pressing HARD on something wonderful deep inside her, and his pubes tickled her ass, and Jack's fingers held fast caressing that throbbing button inside her. She felt wonderful.

"Oh! OH GOD!" she squealed again as he withdrew completely, and then pushed it all the way in again, his hardness pressing Jack's fingers even harder onto the special tiny place. "OH! YES!"

Jack didn't let up kissing and sucking her stiff nipples as he made slow circular motions with his finger on her clitty, and she started to moan constantly as Cliff started to fuck her properly, hard and fast, deep and daring, pummeling her pussy and intensifying Jack's finger assault.

Soon Jack let her go, leaving Cliff to it, and pulled her head down to his crotch. She needed no coaxing to take that thick 8" into her mouth, and sucked as expertly as she always did, using her lips and tongue to tease and pleasure him. The cock slamming into her pussy made her suck all the more, almost as if the pleasure she was getting from it was being transmitted through her body to the cock in her hot, wet mouth.

Cliff pushed all in to the hilt, pressing upwards as well as in, and the fullness was amazing. She felt something cool and wet on her asshole and buttocks. She started to wonder for a second what was going on when he started to fuck her much more slowly, and she felt the wet stuff being rubbed into her, and then a finger was probing her virgin little asshole. A very warm, gentle, but very persuasive finger, as with the jelly lube, she suddenly felt a wince of pain as she was greasily penetrated.

"Oooh! Cliffy ... what are you ... OOH!" she winced again as she felt the greasy finger leave her, then push its way inside her ass again, as the cock still slowly made its way in and out of her pussy.

She sucked on Jack again as the finger gently probed into her time and again, not complaining, but squealed again, and loudly, stifled by the cock in her mouth as Cliff's cock was rammed all the way in again simultaneously with his finger being jammed in roughly up to the 3rd knuckle. Pushed hard, right into her untouched ass.

"Ah! Oh, God" she mumbled past the obstacle.

"Jo, baby. You want it in the ass?" Cliff asked gently as he slipped his cock out of her, pushing and pulling the finger in and out of her other hole. "You want it? You'll love it, baby."

"What? My ass?" she spoke clearly now, mouth without cock.

"You want me to fuck you in the ass? You'll love it" he said sweetly as the finger was ever so gently teased in and out, in and out.

"Cliffy, I've never ..." she started, but didn't know what to say.

"Ssssshhh ... baby. Suck Jack's big dick. You'll love it in the ass."

"Cliiiiiiifff ..." but she was stopped by Jack pushing her mouth onto his cock again. He winked at Cliff.

"Don't worry Jo baby. Its wonderful ... it hurts a little at first but I promise you'll love it. You'll love a dick in your ass!" Cliff continued the finger treatment of her asshole, which was tensing involuntarily with the attention and apprehension. He was also greasing up his hard on with a generous amount of the cool jelly lube.

Jo started to wail slightly despite Jack's cock still jamming up her mouth as Cliff removed his finger and placed the head of his steaming hot 7" cock between her buttocks and gently but firmly held her hips and pushed in. Her asshole fought against the intruder, but Cliff didn't give, he pushed persistently, and Jo wailed again as her sphincter started losing the battle for her anal virginity. A tear dripped down her face and Jack shuddered as her nails dug into his tender sac with the pain and pleasure she felt as her ass started to give, being forced into widening by the stalwart intruder.

"AH!" she gasped as suddenly all of Cliff's pulsing head was in her ass. "JesUS!" and she felt a tremendous amount of pressure building inside her, where she'd never felt it before as an inch at a time of cock was pushed into her nether regions. Slowly but surely he continued, pulling a little out, pushing a little more in.

"Ahh ... God ... Yesss ... Yessss." Cliff sighed.

He was in one of his own personal heavens right then. Dicking a virgin ass. He loved it. Loved the feeling of the tightness, loved giving the wonderful sensations of anal sex to a newcomer. It was so tight and greasy and soft and hot he really had to try to not cum too soon. He loved seeing his shaft slowly disappearing and reappearing between the luscious buttocks, his sensitive head never leaving the prison of the tightly gripping sphincter muscle. Soon, as they always did, Jo's ass began to acclimatize to the new sensations, and he could push in and pull out a little easier, and, taking hold of her hips, really started to fuck her ass, pushing more than 5" deep in there with each thrust.

"You like that Jo? You like cock in your ass? Fuck, girl, you got a fucking FANTASTIC ass! I love your ass, baby." Cliff whispered.

Jo was concentrating on this new thing, and was just gripping Jack by his shaft, no longer sucking him, so he moved around on the bed and moved his head to watch the action. Got a good look at his buddy fucking his girl in her virgin ass, seeing that big cock go into a much smaller hole, and seeing her pussy wet, almost dripping. She was loving getting it!

"What's it like, baby? You got cock in your ass, girl! What's it like?" Jack asked her, watching the spectacle. His girl, being assfucked.

"Fuh ... Fuck! Fuck! Oh, Jack! Fuck, Jack! You should fucking try this! Cock ... fuh ... coh ... cock fucking my ass ... FUCK!" her cusses and grunts were in pain, awe, pleasure, and more. It was hard to distinguish. Clearly, Jack could see that being fucked in the ass was something she would be wanting more of either way! He had often thought about the anal world, but never more than just think about it ... he'd been told more than once his dick was pretty big, and had trouble with a couple of girls in the past. He'd always thought that made fucking someone in the ass not really an option.

He slipped his head between her legs, and tenderly began to kiss and lick her pussy, his eyes wide open seeing an angle of Cliff he never thought he'd see - underneath him with his balls inches from his face, his cock disappearing into Jo's ass. She was damp all right, and he flecked his tongue all over and in between her flaps, jerking himself off in the process. Seeing her getting fucked in her ass really turned him on, and he new he'd cum soon watching it, especially with the sweet taste of her pussy on his tongue again.

Jo had her head down on the bed, with her fingers gripped into fists with a death-grip on the damp sheets, moaning with delight. She was very busy concentrating on this thing she had always wanted and though the hurt made her grit her teeth, the sheer fucking JOY! It was incredible. Her long hair, now tangled, caressed Jack's thighs which were next to her.

Cliff was really getting off on Jo's moans and sighs as he pumped her, slipping all 7" deep into her now with his thrusts, slow and sure as well as hard and fast, the fabulous lube making her ass very responsive to him. He loved to fuck ass, he loved to fuck virgin ass even more. And Jo had a wonderful, tight and welcoming virgin little ass! He held onto those cheerleader-built thighs and rammed in, his balls slapping her just above Jack's nose as he achieved full penetration with his deep thrusts. He loved the pressure he felt as his cock was all in to her. He'd cum soon.

It didn't take long of the confusing sensation of that beast deep inside her where it shouldn't be and the familiar tongue in her pussy before Jo started to cum again, and Jack tongue-fucked her dripping pussy, bringing it on. All at once, Jack got coated in pussy juice, Jo came and screamed intensely, Cliff grasped her thighs roughly, almost bellowed as he came too, pushing all in, blasting his white hot love glue deep into her bowels. He thrust again and again, cumming in seemingly never-ending spurts. Jo almost went insane, climaxing one more crazy time getting tongue fucked, and feeling her ass tighten as jets of white wonder burst into her ass from her first anal experience. She collapsed onto Jack, and Cliff collapsed backward onto the bed, his hard working cock softening.

"Shit, man. FUCK." breathed Cliff. "You like that in your ass?"

"Oh, God, Cliff! FUCK, man. Jack, it was so good." Jo gasped "Cliff that was fucking great."

"DAMN!" said Jack "Fuck, baby! You just got fucked in the ass! What was it like, baby? What was that cock in your ass like, girl?"

"I'm gonna go take a shower." mumbled Cliff, and headed off in that direction to clean himself up.

Jo unconsciously began to jerk off Jack's still very hard cock as she explained to him with a certain difficulty what it was like to have that hard cock pump her ass into anal oblivion and cum deep inside her tender rectum. He didn't really understand and just kissed and caressed her tired body as she played with him.

When Cliff came out of the shower some 10 minutes later, Jo was on top of Jack and they were slowly making love, his hands on her butt cheeks, and pushing his cock slowly into and out of her hard worked pussy. They were both sighing happily as their bodies intermingled into one big sweat covered pleasure mound. He got back onto the bed, watched for a few minutes and started to harden. He joined in quickly with his fingers and tongue.

Jack felt an unusual but highly pleasurable sensation. He was making sweet tender love to Jo, kissing her deeply on the mouth, moving his hips up and down, slipping his thick length in and out of her sex. He felt Cliff's fingers around the base of his cock, going into Jo's pussy, and then his balls were being licked and fondled as Cliff went to work on him as well as Jo's pussy as he pushed in and out of her.

"Mm!" he made a surprised noise through the tangled tongues.

Cliff first started to lick his balls clean of the pussy cream, then actually took them in his mouth and sucked on them. Sucked on the balls in the sac and licked the base of the shaft, licked Jo's pussy and Jack's shaft as it went in and out of her. Jack couldn't believe the sensation or that it was happening! He didn't stop to think about it, he just kissed Jo harder, fucked her deeper, and let that mouth suck and lick all over his crutch. He blinked his eyes shut hard and tried not to cum too quickly, the feeling was so damn good and he'd been building up to an orgasm for awhile now.

A couple of times, Cliff actually took Jack's prick out of Jo and sucked on it, tasting those wonderful juices from deep inside her on him, and tasting the almost-ready to burst sensation of the engorged thing before easily putting it back inside her.

Jo dismounted, and smiled wickedly at Jack. She glided down to have her head by his cock, and he saw for the first time a guy's head buried in his crotch. Jo licked his tip and then started to expertly suck him once again, and he sighed in restraint. Two expert mouths pleasuring his most sensitive regions.

He closed his eyes and just felt what was happening to him without thinking. He occasionally opened eyes to see what a new sensation was ... Cliff sucking his cock and fondling his balls, Jo licking up and down his shaft ... Jo licking his ass and fingering his sac, Cliff suckling on the head and tongueing into the hole ... Jo licking and kissing the head, Cliff licking around the rim and up and down the shaft ... Jo and Cliff kissing wetly over the top of his head, tongues meeting and grappling over his erogenous exploding point, licking him and licking each other ... Cliff sucking his balls, Jo sucking his head ... Cliff sucking ... Jo sucking ... Cliff sucking ... Jo sucking and then it was all just too much.

Jack exploded ... the two mouths giving him a blow job to end all time simultaneously, his cock and balls being taken at the same time to heights previously unknown to all but the luckiest men. He came in a tsunami of pleasure, shooting a massive blast of his pent up cum right into the back of Jo's waiting throat, her lips encased tight around his whole end so none could escape. She loved the taste and the feeling of fresh hot cum escaping into her mouth.

Cliff licked up toward the top of the shaft, and his tongue explored into Jo's mouth, prising open her lips around the cockhead, and Jack shot another spurt, which made its way past Jo's lips and onto Cliff's, and ended up on his tongue and into his mouth. He lapped it up and kissed Jo's cum soaked mouth full on, as Jack shot 2 or 3 more times, coating both their faces and Jo's breasts with the last of his stuff. He collapsed exhausted, with those hands and tongues still pleasuring his cock as it slowly softened ... one guy and one girl both sucking and licking and fondling him, lapping up his cream. It was both an implausible situation and felt incredible.

"Jesus ... FUCK, man!" He just about managed "Cliff ... I didn't know you ... shit ... that was fucking AMAZING, man!"

Cliff just rolled over onto the bed and rested his head on Jack's thigh, and smiling stupidly up at him.

"That's why I invited Cliffy baby ... you know he's done orgies a coupla times before, but he told me once when we were drunk that he gets 'carried away' when he's horny!" Jo explained.

"Well ... yeah ... OK, I do ... sort of like a bit of ass and cock now and then ... a guy gets HORNY, you know?!?" he explained with mock embarrassment to his two friends. He was bi and he loved it, he just didn't broadcast the fact that he'd known as many cocks as he had pussies.

"And I've been secretly wanting my ass fucked for ages now!" Jo laughed "But, you're just a little THICK, baby!" she told Jack, fondling his sticky, sweaty, spent, and now only half hard beast. "I'm tired now ... but its OK, we don't check out of the room till after 12 ... so there's plenty of morning!" She giggled, and then roughly grabbed both cocks "And I'm WAY not done with these yet!"

They all laughed, and eventually fatigue sent them all into a sweaty hot and very well earned sleep. The bed was stained and damp but as a sexual battlefield it only got a brief respite ... it was only a few short hours to morning ... and guy's cocks are always rock hard in the morning, and thoughts are always dirty ...

To Be Continued...

C_Duke
C_Duke
55 Followers
12