An Angel's Fix Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They reached the concourse that they needed with time so spare, and strolled leisurely past the gift shops and eateries that were just opening their gates for the day. Another petite redhead caught her eye and Ashley stopped to approach her.

"Haley?"

"Ashley?" they had asked each other at the same time.

Ashley giggled at the mutual recognition. Haley hugged her as if they were long-time friends, then asked if Ashley wanted a cup of coffee, since she had some time before her next flight. Ashley looked at Joe and he said that they, too had some time. The two young ladies broke away from their groups to talk shop at a Starbucks. After about 20 minutes they said farewell to each other with a kiss on the cheek. Once Ashley found the group at a gift shop next door, they all wanted to know who that was.

"Oh my God," Ashley said breathlessly. "Haley Williams? Decode from the Twilight soundtrack? Lead singer of the alternative rock band Paramore? Ugh, still nothing?" she asked the blank stares.

It dawned on Kim. "Oh...didn't she do Airplanes for B.O.B?"

"Yes!" Ashley clapped excitedly.

"You didn't stop her...you both stopped at the same time. How does she know you?" asked her dad.

"She said she saw some snippets of me on YouTube...a couple from that beach contest and concert, and from a couple of Tales' shows."

Jill said, "You two could pass for sisters."

"Not really," Ashley said, a trite confused.

Joe laughed. "You're both short, petite, pretty, outgoing, have red hair and amazing voices. Yeah, Jill...they're completely different. How could you say they look alike?"

"Her hair is lighter than mine," Ashley protested thinly.

The group laughed then wanted to know what was said. Ashley checked her watch and told them that she would fill them in at the gate.

"So basically, she said I should just keep plugging along and eventually the right person will hear me and get me a permanent contract." Ashley was finishing up when her and Joe's row number was called for boarding.

Joe nudged her to let her know they were called, and he handed her the paper. She didn't look at it, in fact she hadn't looked at any of them. It didn't matter to her whether it was window or aisle, front or back, just getting away from it all with her family and friends was enough. They handed the passes to the attendant who welcomed them warmly and followed her only a short distance before she stopped, pointing at one of the rows of very comfortable looking leather seats.

"Are you sure?" Ashley asked, surprised.

"Quite," responded the perky attendant who returned the boarding pass. "I'll be back to check on y'all in a bit."

Ashley couldn't believe it and still stood in the aisle. Joe looked over her shoulder and pointed to her pass. "Right there in the section field." He affected a speech impediment, "Firdst clath."

"That's not nice, you dork." She only called him that when she really didn't approve of something he did that wasn't all that funny.

A smirk formed on his face. "Anyway, they wanted to treat us for the wedding, so they went all-out. At least that's what their manager told me on the phone." He was talking, of course, about the band Ashley would be opening for tomorrow night.

He put their carry-on bags in the overhead and offered her choice of seat. She took the aisle, saying that if they flew over something interesting, she could just sit in his lap to see it. Once settled and she started looking around, Ashley felt a tad under-dressed. It was the beginning of the week, and the people filling the rest of the seats in their section were mostly dressed in very nice suits, the ladies as well. She didn't dress frumpy, but she looked at her jeans self consciously. Joe pointed out that at least three people were obviously upgraded by points, judging by their clothing choice and giddiness while gawking at their surroundings. One other man appeared used to flying in this cabin, and he was dressed in jeans. Joe assured her that she looked like she belonged, just that she chose to be comfortable.

Their group filed past before long, and Kim and Jasmine popped her on the head as they passed, saying that she was lucky to have such a seat. Ashley thought of her band, who wanted to sleep in, so she got them tickets on a different carrier that was heading another way over. She checked her watch and pulled her phone from her jeans waistband to send Reena a text to see how their first hop went. They should have been in Dallas by now. She fidgeted with her phone for a second.

"Issues?" asked Joe.

"Yeah, I'm not getting any service...do they block signals on planes now?"

He chuckled. "No, I had the company turn that one off."

"WHY??" The loud whine turned a few heads.

Joe shook his head, knowing he should have expected that, since Ashley LOVED her cellphone. He pulled a slender black box with a flattened bow from his pocket. "So I could give you this. My wedding present to you."

She untied the bow and shook the bottom out into her other hand. She stared at a small flat screen not unlike an iPod Touch. Pulling it free from the velvet tray, she found it was about as thin. "Where did you get this?"

"Carter's new model...won't be released for a few months. Look at the serial number."

Ashley turned it over to find elegant etching in the corner that stated the model was named "Ashley" and this unit's number was A0000001. "You named a phone after me? How?"

"I still have some pull over there, and they were happy to do it. Especially after they found out how much you liked your old one. I took the liberty to load your mp3 library onto it, so you could listen to it on this trip."

She hugged her spouse enthusiastically, then said she didn't know what to think about a phone named after her. He said not to worry about it too much, the company knew they're behind in phones and were entering the Android market as an "also ran." Ashley said that she still loved it, tinkering with its options. First thing she did was text Reena. Next, she followed Haley's advice and revisited her Twitter account for the first time in over a year. Surprised that the old account had gathered a few hundred followers, her first tweet was that her name changed. She updated several details, like her new hometown and her last name.

Ashley tweeted again, this time saying, "Joe gave me a new phone, on way to honeymoon and to open for @TalesofBlind, with family and bffs, met Haley Williams -- life is good."

Joe texted Cindy to thank her for her part in getting Ashley's phone and that she loved it. Then, he sent one to Ashley. Ashley switched over and read it. She looked at him to see a goofy grin on his face. Somewhat embarrassed, she looked around even though no one could have possibly known what was said. There was another text that read simply, "Well?"

She stared at the seat ahead of her for a second to consider things. "Why not? All they can do is arrest us, right? When I get up, follow me like three minutes later," she finally texted back just when the attendants were asking passengers to power down their gadgets. A shy smile answered his look of hope.

The newly weds didn't talk much during the first part of the flight. Ashley still was enthralled with the way the acceleration pushed her back in the seat, and the ever-changing horizon as it soared and dipped past the window on the turns. Clouds from the approaching front they left behind when they took off from home soon blanketed the view, and she settled back into her seat. The larger plane was much smoother and Ashley was comfortable enough to slip off her sandals and tuck her bare feet under her while she used up the entertainment value of the sparse reading selections in the pocket in front of her. After a while, the third glass of Coke made its way through her, and she slipped the shoes back on to head for the toilet behind them. She had enough time to take a very satisfying pee and was wiping when she heard Joe cough outside the door.

"Sorry, I forgot," she said when she let him in.

For a second, they just stood facing each other in the tiny cabin. Her jeans were still unfastened.

"You still want to?" Joe asked.

She nodded and he started pawing at the front of her shirt. "No time for that," she said while turning around and then pulled her jeans down a bit, along with her panties. "You gotta be quick. I really don't want to get caught."

She was bent over the toilet when he entered her from behind. Ashley put a hand on the wall ahead to brace herself against his thrusts. "Good Joe. That feels so good. Take me!"

The thrusts came quicker as she cooed her encouragement, and she hoped he would climax quickly. Ashley had to admit that doing this naughty thing had turned her on, and she started to really enjoy the sex Joe was giving her. He was thrusting hard now, and the skin holding his balls was tickling her button just right. Her breaths started getting more shallow and for a second she was preparing to cum with him. The tingling in her toes began, followed by the sharp shock of fright. A firm knock on the door completely screwed everything up.

Ashley and Joe enjoyed a prime rib sandwich for lunch a few minutes later, and when Ashley finished her chips (which she requested instead of the veggies), she told Joe that she was going to trade places with her mom for a while. She went back to find her dad asleep, and asked her mom if she wanted to sit with Joe for a while. They traded places and once her mom was out of view, Ashley looked at her girlfriends with a mischievous grin.

"Holy headlights, Ashley!" Kim exclaimed.

"Yeah," Ashley blushed. "Jazz, did you put a bra in your carry-on?" Jasmine shook her head. "Kim, what about you? You're a little bigger up top but I can make it work."

"Nope. T-shirts, jeans, shorts, panties, tampons. That's pretty much it. What happened to yours?"

Ashley flushed a little harder. She lowered her voice, leaned over to the three and said, "We, uh, joined the Mile-High Club."

Jill's mouth fell open while the other two started grinning like mad. "How did you manage that?" Jill asked.

Ashley told them how Joe met her in the bathroom and what had started happening.

"So...you flushed your bra?" Kim asked, nodding to the cold-induced protrusions on Ashley's shirt.

Ashley giggled. "No. We were really in the groove when the stewardess knocked on the door and asked if everything was all right. Joe said that we'd be right out. We scrambled to get our pants up when she said that two people cannot be in the same bathroom, and she threatened to find the air marshal."

"Oh shit," said Jasmine.

"Right? So Joe looked at me in a way that demanded I trust him. He pulls my shirt collar over my shoulder, grabs my bra strap and the cup, and yanked in opposite directions. Luckily it broke on the first try."

"Luckily? Which one were you wearing?"

"Red lace..." The others groaned, knowing she really liked that one. "But anyway...it hurt my boob like a bitch." She pulled down her shirt collar to show the bruise to which her friends winced. Out of the corner of her eye, Ashley noticed a guy keenly trying to listen in while she talked to her friends across the aisle, and got a show for it. "Want me to show more?" she asked him, loud enough for the gal next to him she assumed he was attached to could hear.

Getting up to crouch next to them, she continued. "Where was I? Oh yeah...so it snapped and Joe opened the door with my shirt down and bra strap hanging out. He told the attendant that he was trying to help me fix the bra. Then he turned to me and said that it looked like he'd have to get me a new one after we landed. The woman bought it...sort of...at least enough to leave us alone."

Jasmine asked, "So...was it good?"

Ashley laughed. "Neither of us got to finish, but I still say it counts. Would have been better if there wasn't the fear of being caught. I started thinking about how far off the ground we are, and how we're streaking across the sky, just humping away...all-in-all, yeah, I'd say it was hot."

She stayed and chatted with them for a while before her mom came back and said she wanted to trade back before Ashley would have to fight her out of the seat. Ashley returned to her cabin and caught Joe looking for her. She tossed her head back and forth playfully and sung one of the tag lines from a song on her recent CD. "Round and round again, I'm back to you."

Joe made a comment about liking her shirt, to which she clarified for him that he probably liked the condition of what was under it. He agreed and they kissed sweetly for a while. It took a few seconds for them to realize that the guy in jeans was standing next to their row.

When they broke their affection, he apologized for interrupting them. He asked if she was Ashley Roberts, to which she corrected the last name to Smith but said that she was who he thought. He introduced himself as Matt Campbell, owner of Fell Off The Truck Records. Matt had recognized Joe from the various press conferences regarding the Carter IPO and congratulated him on the success of taking the company public. He hadn't placed who Ashley was until she sang that line and he complimented her voice before crouching down so they wouldn't have to look up at him. Matt handed her his card and said that he specialized in finding new talent, and his label already had several local bands release records, not unlike Ashley. He was currently looking for that one big hit person or group to send his company into the national spotlight. Then he asked if Ashley had a recording contract, knowing her album was just released. When she told him that it was just a fun one-time project, his eyes smiled and he sensed an opportunity.

"I'm heading to LA to look at a few artists who look promising. Are you heading there?"

Ashley answered, "No, we're on our honeymoon, heading to Hawaii."

"Oh, well congratulations on your wedding. I just was hoping to hear you in person."

She shrugged. "I'm opening for Tales of the Blind, though I don't know why. I have no idea what I'm doing."

Joe laughed. "Don't let her fool you. She knows EXACTLY what she's doing. Just maybe not consciously." He wrapped an arm around her upper chest and intertwined her fingers with his with his other hand.

"Thanks, Joe," she smiled.

Matt smiled at their affection, wished her luck and returned to his seat.

Several hours later, Joe wandered the airport at Honolulu with Ashley while they waited for her band to arrive. The others rented a van to start exploring the city before they all were to meet up at a restaurant. Due to shorter layovers, it was only an hour before Ashley and Reena were jumping up and down in each others arms, excited to be in a vacation dreamland.

At dinner, Ashley yawned profusely. Her body told her that it was just after midnight, but her new cellphone said it was only around eight. She stopped in the hotel lobby after dinner, saying that she wanted to pick something up from the drugstore a couple of blocks over. Her girlfriends went walking with her, enjoying the warm night air, and the thrill of a major city. She said good night to them when they got back and retreated to her room with Joe.

He was laying on the bed in boxers while watching TV. She dropped her purchase on the nightstand. "Joe, I know that other than a few quick trists, you haven't gotten the attention you deserve since the wedding. I don't care how tired I am, I'm making it up to you tonight. I just gotta shower first," she said while undressing.

He sat up. "Can I join you?"

"Nope!" she said with a teasing smile as the door closed when her butt went out of view. When she stepped out of the shower, she called, "Joe! I need some help."

He came running in to find her standing on a towel outside the tub, her hands folded at the top of her thighs in a very coy posture. "What's wrong?"

"I can't find a towel, can you dry me off?" she asked in a little girl voice.

He reached for the rack beside the toilet. "But there's plenty right..." he caught a scolding look. "Ohhhh."

She recomposed her pseudo innocent look. "Those look dirty...maybe you can find something else?" Her tongue darted out in a hint.

He stepped forward and began kissing the water from her forehead, working his way over her face while his hand found her drenched hair and began playing with it. They kissed and played with each others tongues for a bit, his boxers beginning to get wet from holding her so close. Joe led her by the hand to the bed and laid her down, proceeding to lick the water from her neck. He took his time to be thorough, starting next with her hands and traveling up her arms. She inhaled sharply when his tongue lapped the sensitive arm pit, thankful she had spent a few extra moments to clean and shave them. The droplets disappeared from her ribcage onto his tongue, followed by the ones from the soft flesh of her breasts. He paused to apologize for the bruise, but she just guided his head back down. She groaned when he ignored her nipples and bathed her tummy, paying special attention to the scar to the inside of her hip bone. Again skipping another sensitive part, he crawled down to her feet, licking the soles before taking her toes into his mouth. She wanted to cum so bad right then. As if he read her mind, his mouth switched feet, while his hands manipulated the previous one. Ashley was so turned on by the sensations, her hands balled into fists as she fought the temptation to touch herself. His touch transformed her feet, replacing the fatigued tension with new tautness that reflexively formed from her pleasure. She didn't climax from this, probably because she was expecting to and wishing so hard for it to happen. Her legs were mostly dry now but he moisturized them with soft licks, kisses, and nibbles of his mouth. Ashley was past the initial want of a climax, and now desired to be teased for a while. He nibbled inside her thighs and made her squirm before zeroing in on her clit.

"No, oh fuck. Oh fuck!" she screamed as the involuntary orgasm sent fireworks shooting through her head. Waves of delicious pleasure rolled through her body and she stopped fighting it and gripped his hair to lock him onto her. She rode his mouth through two more orgasms before releasing him with an "Oh shit, that was good."

He crawled up next to her, pausing briefly to suckle on one of her ignored nipples. Joe put his arm behind her head for a pillow and kissed her. She could taste herself in his mouth, and she thrilled at the reminder of moments with her friends. "Sorry," he said with a smile at last.

"For what? That was amazing, though I wanted to last longer before going."

He chuckled. "Well, try as I might, I just couldn't get you dry down there."

She giggled happily before beginning to kiss him again. The make out session became more insistent and she could feel him begin to rub his dick against her hip. Ashley broke the embrace to clamber over to the nightstand and retrieve the bottle she bought. She squeezed some onto her fingers and then slid it over her nipples. Making a trail down her stomach, she drizzled the liquid onto her body, letting more than enough fall onto her pubic bone. After she closed the top, she reached down to spread the lube around her pussy. It made for a different kind of wet, and her eyes flew open when she allowed her slippery fingers inside. He asked if she was going to use some on him, but she just gave a grin and shook her head.

"I'm feeling a bit selfish right now," she said after a while, continuing to masturbate under his horny gaze. "It's flavored, why don't you lick it off?"

His head dipped down and she gasped at the new slippery sensation. He moved to her other nipple and got a similar reaction. His hand found hers and he enjoyed the erotic feeling of massaging her coated hand while it worked to bring her pleasure. Joe let is lips play with the lube trail on her torso before kissing her upper legs with his slippery mouth. Ashley was very close, grunting and writhing on the bed. He sucked at one of her knuckles while he teased her lubricated ass with a finger.