An Appropriate Punishment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go," she said "you at least need a couple of pairs of sensible knickers before you start wearing sexy, slutty ones. I'm hoping I get to see you in these soon."

I looked at the box, inside was an assortment of three pairs of panties; one white, one pink, and one with an incredibly girly floral print. Each had a subtle lace trim on the waistband and leg openings.

"At least you'll have one pair of regulation panties, and we already know you look good in pink!" she said. We both ended up laughing at that.

Walking up to the checkout counter, I paid silently with my debit card while Katie stood behind me. Despite the dodgy looks from the checkout lady, Katie refrained from confirming the lady's suspicions out loud.

"Now that that's sorted," she said, "let's get you some nice and SEXY girls' panties."

To be continued...

12