An Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My teary blue eyes widened with the thought that I caressed my brother's engorged cock in the moistened palm of my hand. And seemingly with a mind of its own, my grip tightened enough around his throbbing prick to hold it firmly while allowing my hand to smoothly rub up and down the entire length of his meaty tool. My thumb rubbed the rougher skin on the underside of the flared crown, dabbing at the rubbery texture of the wide, sloping helmet and spreading the oily substance that seeped from the hole. The fingers swept around and along the firm shaft, following the bluish veins that spun a web under the taut flesh. The skin was stretched tight and rough like raw chicken and on the downstroke I cupped his swollen balls in my grip. It's late into the night, I've been drinking and the world is collapsing in on me but is that any excuse for me to be holding my brother's thick cock in my hand, and still further contemplating crossing a much more dangerous line. The thing that actually amazed me most, was how large Billy's big cock was and what it might feel like in my mouth... or in my cunt.

My blonde locks were falling in tumbling sheets around my head, that was the first clue that my neck was being pressured downward towards my brother's crotch. Out of a great thicket of pure black pubic hair, I was face to face so to speak, with the enormous pillar. His cock was shiny with the precum seeping from the gigantic, mushroomed head and my nervous palm was serving to glide the lubricant along the slickened obelisk-shape of his turgid shaft. My mouth was watering for some unknown reason and I could feel the heat from between my thighs. The thin gusset of my pale pink thong was dampening and turning red. In my head, I questioned why my kid brother would force me to masturbate his damn prick and then I realized that with his one hand cupping my swaying breasts and the other one gently lowering my reluctant mouth closer to his hard-on, that nobody was truly moving my hand or forcing my head.

I was stroking this slickened, swollen tool and the drool dripping from my gaping maw was adding to the wetness that increased my tempo. He was certainly urging me on, but my pink lips were circling this throbbing column, and thoughts of money, obligations, and sexual deviance battled in my brain. "Was I really going to suck my brother's cock?"" As Billy released my flopping tits from the dank confines of my overly tight bra, the four bills tumbled to the mattress. He placed the soggy paper gently in my shoe and said that swallowing his seed would seal the deal but there could be more if I spent the rest of the night with him and allowed him to fuck me.

There it was... finally... outloud. The four crumpled bills would be mine if I sucked him and swallowed his cum. Then he hinted at the thousand-dollar amount, and that the price for that was my pussy! I had about thirty more seconds to decide. It's funny how many things go through your mind in the blink of an eye. This was incest. I wasn't arguing that fact anymore. Actually I was subconciously wetting my lips and loosening my jaws. I was within a hairs breadth of taking his cock into my mouth. Once before, on a date at the drive-in, my head was forced into a man's crotch. I kissed it and even attempted to suck it but I just couldn't. When he jerked himself off and spurted in my face I swore and screamed. I guess, not wanting a rape charge and avoiding a scandal, he gave me money and drove me home. Now, I would do the deed. Receive more money. And get driven home later, maybe with even more money.

The word kept bobbing to the front of my brain, SLUT!

I used to daydream that I might someday become CEO of a major company. Executives, vendors, lawyers and other important people would seek-out my advice. When I spoke, people would listen. I would be giving orders. I would be in command. That never happened, ofcourse. I'd be scared to death to be in charge. I wouldn't want the responsibility. I'm certain that they would all just laugh behind my back, or even worse, to my face.

I am much better taking orders and following instructions. I respond to powerful people by crumbling and hoping that they don't get mad at me. I need someone to tell me what to do and how to get along. I know now, that I am naturally a submissive person. There's no way that I could be a CEO. I don't have the balls for it. Billy will make CEO. He knows what it takes. And now that realization is being brought home to me in the most stark way. I am going to suck my brother's cock and he is going to fuck me like his personal whore. He knows that he is in control and I know my place.

One last demeaning demand. "Kiss it, Jen. Kiss my cock like you're in love with it and tell me that you've been wishing your whole life that you could suck my cock." I froze, mere inches above his cock I had one final moment of reflection and out of the corner of my eye, I spotted those folded Benny's in my smelly, worn shoe. I didn't say anything but I allowed the wide, bullet-shaped head of his cock to slip between my puckered lips. I kissed it, letting my tongue circle the rubbery skin on the top and then licked up and down the slickened sides of his slippery eel. I mumbled a few phrases, not totally in mockery, about how big he was and how excited it made me, to feel his large rod lodging in my extended cheek.

As I got acquainted with the length and girth of his column, he began a steady and forceful back and forth action that had the solid tip of his prodding prick hammering at the back of my mouth. Slobber built up quickly and gushed out of my lips like a frothy waterfall, oozing down seven inches of hot flesh and dripping from my chin into the deep cleavage of my chest. This was my first time with a cock in my mouth and except for biting down on it, how could I go wrong? But I wanted that four-hundred bucks and this is what I needed to do for it.

I heard the material of my blouse rip and felt the bra being unsnapped and discarded. Was it not enough that I'm giving you head? You need to tear-off my clothes and take my body? I couldn't really lay claim to any shame with his cock between my lips, so I let him slide the remnants of my uniform from my overheated form and allowed him the freedom to do what he wanted. Afterall, I was now, his slut. My head lifted but he assured me that he would purchase me a new outfit at the same time that he pushed my mouth back down on his throbbing tool. I felt the remains of my meager dress being yanked from my legs and his big paw cupping and fingering my moistened, distended clit.

His middle digit explored my aching cavity and I proceeded to suck him like a pump. He was good with his fingers. He made loops and circles around my clit and pushed them into and around the soft edges of my swollen labia. My cunt reacted and jolts of energy surged through my weakened frame. I was on fire. I wanted him to feel the same way. At this point, what did it matter? I was naked and sweaty with excitement, my boobs bobbed and swayed, hanging loosely as he toyed with my cunt and tickled my straining clit. This was my younger brother taking possession of me and I was hardly denying him the advantage.

The light was beginning to filter in through the windows and I was nearly exhausted. I was going to earn my money. So, my throat and cheeks worked like a bellows, the suction increased and I felt his large balls banging against my chin and my tonsils taking a pounding from his pile-driving prick. I knew that I would take his cum in my mouth, I wasn't sure if I could swallow the load, but it would be a four-hundred-dollar effort. Then I would fall naked and sweaty onto the sheets, and whether I was still awake or not, I knew that he would fuck me. And ofcourse, whatever time that we woke-up, this cycle would be repeated. I would suck him and fuck him and tell him that I loved it. Ahhh, the life of a new slut.

I felt the rumble and the tightening in the back of my throat. The movement stilled and there was a tenseness in the throbbing shaft. I had never taken a cock fully into my mouth but I was fairly certain what was about to happen. I could feel that he was pulling back, just enough to allow room and be kept in the warm moistness of my bulging lips. He pumped once, twice and my hand tried to capture the wildly straining shaft. Then one violent thrust and the pressure of his steamy fluid bursting into my throat and down my gullet. It practically strangled me. I never dreamed it would be so intense. My eyes watered and I began to choke and gag. It couldn't have been pretty, or sexy, when I almost spit it back on his chest. I swallowed hard and fast. I didn't even taste it, but I sensed the creamy warmth like a syrupy medicine that I needed to get down. In my mouth, I sampled the salty remains and let it linger on the tip of my tongue before I swallowed the rest of it. I wanted to get used to it, because I knew that this wouldn't be the last.

In the excitement and passion of delivering my first (and incestuous) blowjob, I felt the peculiar tingle in my belly that signaled the onset of my own orgasm. I was actually getting-off by sucking my brother's cock. After being up all night, and working all evening, and after almost two bottles of bubbly, then arguing and being accosted by my kid brother, I was now wide awake as the electric spasms convulsed my entire anatomy and the warming fluid rose from my uterus and erupted between my labia. And it was this incestual blowjob that lit the fire in me.

Spasms jolted my insides and I moaned and swore.

Embarrassingly, Billy saw instantly that I had a gigantic climax from feeling his cream in my mouth. The quivering lasted longer than any feeling from my previous masturbations. This was the real thing. I was still shaking and twitching as he cuddled me and I pressed my body into his, spooning together.

His sturdy, cum-slickened cock nudged against my reddened, slippery cunt and when he applied pressure at my wet opening, his firm erection slid in forming a solid, well-lubricated connection. I was filled completely. The thickness stretched my tight cunt and the length reached a part of me, I'd never known existed. It must have been our combined passion or deviance, maybe the illicit thrill of a taboo tryst, but it didn't take long. He pushed hard and pumped energetically. I pushed back, taking as much of his cock as would fit. His hands wrapped around me and squeezed my bouncing tits. I reached behind me and spread the lips of my cunt wide, permitting every last inch of his vibrating column to slip inside. The explosions happened nearly simultaneously. We were rocking on the mattress and the entire bed shook. The room echoed with our screams and grunts. I was quivering and shrieking so much that I only knew that he came by the warmth in my pussy and the lake under me, when he pulled out. There were no other words until morning, (make that mid-afternoon.)

He was resting with my blonde rat's nest in the crook of his arm when my blood-shot eyes attempted to open. We smiled demurely at each other and I'm sure that I blushed. For the first time, I had a long look at my grown brother. He had broad shoulders and a barrel chest covered in black fir. He obviously worked-out, not being the typical computer nerd. Even limp, I could now see in the light, why that deflated tool took such liberties with my unaccustomed frame. It was stiffening as we stirred and I reached for it, knowing my role here. When he saw my nose crinkle and my forehead crease, he understood that we both could use a bit of freshening. His hands were cupping my chest, balancing and weighing my breasts like they were softballs in his grasp. He seemed happy at their size and heft. That made me inordinately proud and delighted. I was a sticky, sweaty mess and he suggested that we shower before breakfast and a little more "exercise." He said it so casually that I readily agreed. Dom/ Sub affairs can only be successful when both parties understand their roles. I was enjoying my brief introduction.

As he ran the warm water and brought-out large, plush towels, I was intimidated by how easily he took to this position of dominance. The thought of all but blackmailing his own sister for sex and luxuriating in the dominance of his position while I was left to wonder how this would proceed, exhilarated him and added pep to his step. And though I realized that I would be a submissive partner in this sordid ordeal, I was still embarrassed and shy. In the huge marble and chrome bathroom, I was entirely naked and had recently been fucked and placed on my knees, but standing there as he opened the shower door, it hit me that we were to shower together for the first time in our lives. I was going to stand next to him in broad daylight, under a hot shower, both of us reasonably sober and still having flakes of dried cum on our skin, while we would scrub, rinse and appraise each other's bodies.

After juice and while the coffee was brewing, he spun me around at the kitchen counter and pressed me flat against the tiles. My warm, body was still moist from the shower. He removed the towel that was tucked around my chest and forced his knees between my legs. I sensed the shadow of his bulk falling over me and the pressure of his stiff rod wedging inside of my velvety orifice. He squeezed my bouncing boobs, remarking again just how much he liked my big tits, and drove his steely lance straight into my narrow opening. The unfamiliar pounding of last night didn't fully stretch my pussy muscles but it did make them sore, I moaned and shrieked as he plowed into me until I couldn't take it anymore. I begged him to have mercy on my swollen cunt and to allow me to service him with my mouth, promising that he'll love my sober, semi-experienced hummer. He was satisfied with my response.

I was hoping to impress him with my new-found fervor. He liked seeing me, as he stated over and over, naked and on my knees, and when he combed his fingers through my wet, tangled mane and gripped my ears, he shoved his heavy rod deep inside my mouth and plunged forward again and again. As he plowed into my throat, my big tits wobbled and jiggled on my chest making wet slapping noises on my skin and creating a thumping rhythm that encouraged his efforts. My tongue slurped furiously and I fed the solid shaft ever deeper, sucking until his crinkly hairs tickled my nose.

I held him in my cheeks, working my flattened tongue over the ridges and veins that formed spidery webs on his smooth cock. My hands were wet from teasing my clit and trying to pry apart my raw pussy so that he could enter me. That mission failed, but the wetness on my palms lubed his rod so that I could jerk his firm pipe between my lips. The friction of my rubbing heightened his sensation and his forceful thrusting compelled my strokes. His fiery seed shot through to the back of my mouth and went down my pipes almost before I could swallow. He was stricken with my effort and applauded my new technique, not retching or drooling all over the floor. My hand stroked his erection like a piston engine and I captured the last drop on my tongue and slurped it down. A true slut had been born.

He rummaged through his closet and found some old athletic gear that covered my body but was hardly glamorous. If I had been on my own, it would have been an obvious walk of shame. But in baggy sweats and a loose tee, riding in a convertible Mercedes with the wind whipping my hair on a sunny day, everything seemed perfect. Plus, I had a thousand dollars in my purse and he stuffed three more Benjamins in my fist as we drove. Just for kicks and to teach me that he is in control, his hand would slip under my shirt and fondle and knead my tits at every red light. I blushed and hid my eyes if other drivers noticed but I never swatted his hand away.

When he dropped me at the house, refusing for the time to see our mother, he surveyed the neighborhood. I saw the look and said that we could still use some help. He handed me a gold-embossed card with a private number, telling me that I could call whenever I wanted something. Then he winked and had a leering ogle in his brown eyes and a snarky smile on his rude face. I slid out of the car and watched him motor away.

It was there on the lawn that I finally re-emerged back into my dull, slavish life and examined the exciting, slavery of the perverted, fantasy realm that I just left. Then I considered what explanation I would have for my mother when she saw me wearing men's clothes and offering to pay this month's bills with a little extra to buy some accessories. And a nagging thought hit me, that one-thousand dollars wouldn't even put a dent in the payments that we owed. How did I arrive at such an amount? I'd forgotten utilities, food, bus fares, and so much more. Why did I appraise the cost of my morals at so low a figure? What happens in about three weeks when the cash is gone? I fingered the sculpted edges of the business card and considered my options. Maybe I should just call him tonight and come to an arrangement that we can both live with. I danced inside.

The End

Votes and comments welcomed.

12