An Arrangement Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After setting for several minutes, allowing his fingertip to play gently across her puffy lips, he stood up and surveyed the scene in front of him. She was sprawled out across the bed, sleeping peacefully. Wearing only the cotton panties, she looked so inviting. Her legs were only slightly spread, her head supported on a pillow. He thought to himself that both of them should get comfortable. Besides, she was going to bed anyway and he would just tuck her in.

He stood up and took slipped off his shirt, tossing it to a nearby chair. Then, watching her closely, he unzipped his jeans and slid them down over his hips, letting them drop to the carpeted floor. His cock was rock hard, jutting out under his underwear. He was slightly embarrassed, standing in front of her, taking everything off. His cock wasn’t embarrassed, sticking out proudly, several small drops of pre-cum oozing from the head. She continued sleeping, unaware of the activity going on around her. Almost hesitantly, he slipped his thumbs into the waistband of his underwear and slid them down over his hips. His cock popped outward, bouncing up and down as his underwear slid over it. Just standing in her bedroom, nude felt good. He watched her for several moments, then reached down and began to rub the fleshy protrusion. He was already wet enough for both of them, his hand slipping over the velvety knob.

Ken moved over to the bed, sitting down beside her. She hadn’t moved, her breathing still soft and deep. He slowly reached out and tickled the panty covered pussy lips. She moved slightly taking in a short breath. Without waking her, he continued the gentle rubbing of the soft mound. After several moments, he slipped one finger under the leg band of her panties. He moved his finger inward, sliding it up to where her pussy lips were pressed together. He gently and very softly moved the finger in between the two lips and pushed slightly inward. Immediately he was surprised at how wet she was. His finger slipped deeper into the wet area. Even though she was asleep, she was still more than responsive. He rubbed gently, moving the thick lubrication around in her. Her breathing was still deep, but seemed to have sped up slightly. He leaned down on the bed, resting on one elbow as his finger moved upward and found an already hard clit. Gently nudging it, he pushed upward on it, causing her to take in a deep breath. She moaned slightly as his finger then pulled downward, dragging across the hardened nub. Her legs opened slightly.

Ken slowly removed his coated finger from her, and out from under her panties. Rising up, he moved over her, taking both sides of her panties with his hands. Gently and very slowly, he pulled the panties over her hips and down her smooth legs. She barely stirred, moving slightly and opening her legs a little wider. Her breathing was still normal, if not a little faster. It was obvious that she was aroused and still deeply asleep.

With her panties off and her legs spread slightly, Ken was amazed at the sight in front of him. Because of the tiny bikini she had been using to tease him, she had the smallest area of white skin where her pubic hair used to be. She was shaved smooth. The skin was so smooth and creamy white. The entire area was no larger than a couple of full size band-aids. Discarding her panties, he gently pushed her leg open a little farther. He slid his hand between her legs and gently parted her pussy lips. Using his middle finger, he moistened it by smearing her juices all over it, and then gently inserted just a small portion of it into her tight pussy. She immediately moaned, her hips moving slowly up to meet his hand. He stopped for a moment, watching her intently. As her body slowly moved back down onto the bed, he slid the finger in a little more. Again she moaned and pushed her hips gently upward. Waiting for a few more moments, he then pushed his finger all the way into her. Watching as her hips rose up again, he used her juices to moisten his thumb, then placed it on top of her hard clit. As soon as he pressed his thumb onto it, she moaned deeply and pushed upward hard. He glanced up to make sure she was still asleep. Seeing that she was, he began to gently rub the fleshy bud in small circles. With one finger buried deep inside of her and his thumb dancing all over her clit, it didn’t take long till she was openly responding.

Even though in deep sleep, her legs had spread wide and her hips were rising and falling to meet his rhythmic fondling. She was beginning to pant as if she were trying to force herself to cum. Ken continued coaxing her clit, beginning to rub harder on it. It didn’t take long before she suddenly gasped out loud; her hips thrust hard and upward, her legs spreading wider. Ken could immediately feel her pussy clutch at his finger almost as if she were sucking his finger. He continued the manipulation of her clit, letting her pussy hungrily suck on his finger as her orgasm spread over her. She was actually gasping, her hips thrusting in a cadence with his finger movements. Allowing her to completely finish the first orgasm, he lessened the pressure on her clit and gently began to withdraw his finger, only a little at a time. Her body was slowly returning to normal, her breathing still ragged, but slowing. Her body finally slumped down onto the bed and her breathing became soft and deep again. Even though sound asleep, she had still cum very hard. He lay there for several minutes, watching the rise and fall of her breasts as his finger continued to gently rub the inner walls of her pussy lips. She was sopping wet.

He stood up from the bed, still rock hard and a lot wetter than he had been, only minutes before. He reached down, grasping the thick fleshy shaft and begin to slowly rub it. It didn’t take long, after having seen her body react to his touch. He was now hotter than she had been. Within a few moments, he could feel his own orgasm building deep within his balls. He was now rubbing his cock faster, squeezing the shaft, almost forcing the cum out. Just before he started to feel the orgasm start, he slowed down, finally stopping. Letting go of his cock, he stood and watched it twitching in anticipation of a huge orgasm. The twitches lessened as the feelings began to fade.

He quickly lay down on the bed, between her still outstretched legs. Moving up between her legs, he brought his face up to her more than dripping pussy. Her lips were puffy and still engorged, flared open from her recent excitement. A steady stream of her fluid leaked from the tight opening. Gently, he put his mouth up to her and flicked his tongue along the length of her lips. Slowly he began to flick his tongue along the lips running it up and down. She moaned as her legs began to spread open farther. He pushed his tongue into the center of her and moved it upward, finding the hard bud at the top of her lips. Concentrating his effort there, he drew circles around her clit, occasionally running his tongue downward to gather up more of the thick lubrication. Once he brought his tongue back up to her clit, she moaned again, her hips pushing up against his mouth. She was again approaching orgasm. He could feel her thighs shaking as he continued working faster on her clit. Her breathing was again getting ragged, coming in short gasps. He moved his tongue against her faster, listening to her breathing and her now louder moans. Suddenly her legs jerked, her thighs tensing up. Seeing this, he planted his entire mouth on her clit and sucked it in hard. Her entire body jerked as the shock waves pounded through her body, starting in her groin and moving outward. He could feel her shaking and hear her panting.

Even in her drug induced sleep she was responding, her hands moving down to grasp his head. He feared that she had woke up, but considering what he was doing and how she was responding, he didn’t want to stop now. He continued sucking hard, feeling her inner thighs press against his head, her hands holding his head to her pussy. Her body was still shaking but beginning to relax. He continued sucking the tender clit in his mouth till she stopped shaking and her body slowly fell back into the bedding. He began to gently stroke the quivering clit with his tongue, lessening his pressure on it. After several minutes, her body was totally relaxed, no longer were her thighs grasping at him. Her pussy was leaking clear fluid in a copious amount. She was spent. He slowly licked her clean, and then kissed the soft clit tucked so neatly between the folds of her pussy.

Rising up slowly, he knew that she would be staring at him. It would be hard for her to be mad, based on the way her body responded to him. Sitting up he could see that she was still sound asleep. He called her name, but she continued her deep breathing. Amazingly, she was still asleep. She looked exhausted; her body limp in the bed. Her hair was a mess, almost completely covering her face. He sat between her legs, gently rubbing her inner thighs. She was still sopping wet, evidence of the powerful orgasm covering her pussy and pubic mound, even after he had cleaned her.

Only then did he notice that he was still rock hard. He was sitting here with a gorgeous female lying in front of him. He reached down and began to gently rub the thick cock. He had been leaking pre-cum ever since he carried her upstairs. Gently rubbing himself, he knew that he wouldn’t last long. His idea of playing with his landlord didn’t include doing it while she slept, but opportunity afforded itself.

Rising up between her thighs, he spread his legs wide, planting a knee inside each of her outstretched legs. He began to rub faster, seeing his pre-cum splattering onto her flat stomach and pubic area. While one hand rubbed frantically, the other reached down under the fat cock and cupped his ball sack. Holding the sac, he began to squeeze it in a rhythm matching the speed of his other hand. He would only last seconds at this rate, but it was feeling too good to stop. He continued to watch the rise and fall of her breasts as she continued in her deep sleep.

Suddenly, he felt the first surge of a huge orgasm. Immediately he squeezed his balls hard, forcing them to erupt. A huge spurt of white cream shot from the tip of the quivering cock, splashing onto Mandy’s stomach. Spurt after spurt of cum pumped out of him, landing in squishy splats on her stomach and thighs. Within seconds he was gasping as his body shook from the orgasm. He was still pumping the emptying balls as his body began to collapse onto the bed. He continued rubbing till he felt the last of the thick globs push out of the end of his cock. She was covered in his goo, his hands and thighs dripping with the white cream. He was out of breath and completely spent. He could barely catch his breath, continuing to watch her, now embarrassed and knowing that any second she would wake up and see him. He slowed his rubbing down, his cock now slick and floppy as his hand continued to pump it. Large globs of his sperm still dripped from the tip, falling onto her pubic mound. He looked down at her, smeared with his cum but quickly thought of how gorgeous she looked. He slowly brought his manipulation to an end, sitting back on his ankles. He was exhausted.

Seeing that she was still sleeping, he slowly got up from the bed, careful not to drip the warm cream onto the bed or carpeting. Making his way to the bathroom, he took her large bath towel and began to wipe himself off. In short time he was somewhat cleaner while the towel was saturated in his cum. He took the seconds bath towel and went back to her, carefully getting the thick goo off of her. Careful not to wake her, he gently rubbed her down, again saturating the towel in his juices. He cleaned her up as well as he could, and then gathered up his clothes. He also took the towels with him and walked to the door. Seeing her asleep, he quickly went back to her. Folding back the sheets he picked her up and placed her in the more than warm bed. He then covered her with the sheet and warm blanket. Lastly, he bent over and kissed her gently on the cheek. Even asleep, she was more than he had expected in bed. He then quietly turned the light out and left the room.

The next morning when she woke up, it took her awhile to remember what had happened. She remembered having the asthma attack and taking her pills. She vaguely remembered Ken being so sweet and sitting next to her, concerned about her. But after that she didn’t remember anything. She felt great, like she always did when she took “those” pills. She sat up in the bed and stretched. Pulling back the sheets, she suddenly realized that she was completely nude. She couldn’t figure that one out, but wondered if Ken had anything to do with it. She was immediately embarrassed, wondering if he had undressed her. Pulling back the sheets she got out of bed, the skin on her stomach and thighs feeling somewhat sticky. She looked down at herself and could see that her pussy lips were puffy and engorged. And there was that odd but warm feeling inside her ……… and she never could figure out where her towels had gone.

12