An Arrangement of Sorts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

If I'm feeling a little wilder, you'll know it. I'll even wear a collar for you, or you can ask me to put it on and I likely will. Then you can, I dunno, come up with some kind of arresting development, I'm sure. I wasn't kidding when I said that I'd like to be in handcuffs sometime. You can tie me up a little and have your way, and I'll love every minute of it, just don't tie me into knots or hurt me. I just want to be submissive, not crippled.

I don't know if I'm saying it right, but either way, I'd really like it if just once in my life I could feel cherished, that's all. And I think that it's possible to feel that way if you care and in either way, slave or nymph. Kiss me for a minute, ok?"

A few minutes later, she began to speak again. Chris found that her soft voice was so erotic when she did that, he couldn't believe it.

"If you want sometime," she said in a whisper, "you can put the collar on me and I'll be your other pet. Just give me a little time to put on my makeup -- once I get some. I'll follow you around any way that you want and I've got this nice little thought now of you sitting on that rug over there with your pets around you. I've never done anything like that, but I hope that you like the idea at least enough to want to try it." She chuckled, "We might have to give Honey one of those rawhide bones to chew on so she'll sit still, but I have this idea that a picture of all of us would be very erotic to me."

He groaned a little, since she'd squeezed him a little harder between her thighs and he told her that he really wanted to see her like that.

"I know," she sighed, "I could feel you getting harder while I was telling you about it, and I'm really glad for that. I'm going to move forward a little now Chris. I really want you inside of me now. Would you do that for me?"

He kissed her shoulder and agreed. A minute later, they were together and she leaned back a little, careful not to lose him as she cooed and reached for his head while he groaned.

"This is what a woman should be for her man, Chris, we just need to find a way to live together, but I'll do my best to fit into your life." she sighed as they moved slowly, "I can't help myself and I hope that I'm good enough for you, but this is what I really want to be for you if you think that you could love me one day."

Chris Moreth thought it over. He'd been in an empty place for most of his life and afterward, he'd pretty much felt nothing. He was lying in bed with a woman who was offering him exactly what he'd always had a hope to have but never did -- and she was gorgeous. He thought that he could allow her the ways that she seemed to want to be loved. Best of all, he felt a lot for her and from her. It wasn't a matter of her being 'good enough'. He knew that it was just her uncertainty. He wondered how anyone could refuse.

He smiled as he pulled her onto him, not quite all the way. He asked her to raise one leg and help him inside again. He was trying to still have enough to stroke a little with. He just wanted enough to feel it. It was more important to him that he could see her face. He reached for one of her lovely breasts and held it, squeezing just a little, but then as she'd begun to settle in to enjoy that, his hand left her.

Joss had just begun to complain, but he was already on her clitoris, rubbing so softly in little circles and gentle Joss began to moan and call his name. She turned her head to kiss him, but could only manage little moments of it.

"Ohh Chrissss, ... This is, ....ohh".

He didn't let up as he stroked in and out of her carefully. He just held her there and then he quickly wet his fingers more to begin to squeeze just a little. Her head pushed back and she cried out and shuddered as she came.

He stroked a little more slowly and then stopped when she told him that she was very sensitive now. She moaned and rolled onto her side away from him again. He tried to envelop her with his body and she'd never felt anything like that.

"That was, ... Oh Chris, that was so good. Nobody, ... how did you do that?"

He chuckled, "Weren't you there?"

"I know, "she said, "but that was so nice."

He looked a little uncomfortable for a moment, but then he smiled, "I've never had a girl propose to me before. I don't think that you meant to all that much, but it was really nice to hear. Thank you."

She gasped, "Chris, I was proposing to you. You don't even have to say that you'll marry me. I don't even know where Bobby is, and like everything else, he just didn't bother, he just left me. I'm lucky that he told me at all. But I meant it. If you'll try to love me, I already know that I can love you and unless you have some problem with having an unsuccessful and really clueless hooker as your woman, I don't see a reason why we can't at least try my idea."

He couldn't help it. The look in her blue eyes just took him and tossed most of his reservations out the window. It got worse as she took him in her hand and began to stroke him. He moved over her and inserted himself carefully, mindful that she was likely still sensitive. It surprised her a little, but she didn't mind, since he was careful not to hit her clit and stayed with the short strokes. While she'd always been too sensitive to even breathe on once she'd come, Joss found that now, she liked it.

"What are you doing now?" she smiled at him, "I mean, other than the obvious."

He chuckled, "As odd as it may sound, I'm thinking. I uh, think some of my best thoughts this way. They tend to be real short." He grunted once as he began to test to see if she was still tender.

"I really love those boobs," he said, leaning down to kiss one of her nipples and then he chuckled, "These are awesome, Joss. I can catch them like this. I don't even need to worry about timing it when I try. I just can't hold onto one for long like this."

He held one for a moment as he stopped and just nipped it slightly as he sucked. Joss gasped and groaned as he held his head there.

"See? Some of my best thoughts."

She laughed a little and he froze suddenly, trying to wait out her laughter.

"Well, I love just about all of you," she sighed.

"Pft," he blew through his lips, "I haven't even started to tell you about the rest of you."

She sighed, "Really?"

He looked at the face that he now couldn't stop himself from staring at, "I don't know if you're thinking that I might not like the way that you're built or something, but well, ... I haven't got the brain for poetry right now."

She watched his slow smile.

"I'll tell you about it later," he said, "ok?"

Joss kissed him for a moment, "Uh-huuuuh," and she did her best to enjoy it as she licked his lips and tongue.

"I've got another offer," he said, slowing a little, "A counter-counter offer. There's no reason that we can't try this, like you said, but I still want to pay you, Joss. Look, one of the reasons that I came up with the idea in the first place is so that you might be able to save enough money to be able to go home again."

She shook her head with a groan. "No. I don't want to take your money. There's no work there either, I'm pretty sure. I would like to see my folks again though. So if we do this, I'm hoping that you'll want to go there with your woman -- and that would be me -- to visit them before too long. It's not all that far from here, maybe a few hours. I'd want to show off my man -- and that would be you. My Daddy likely won't understand, but then he liked Bobby, so I don't care. My Momma will understand right away. All that she'd want is that I'm with a good man, and that would be you again."

She lifted her legs and slowly wrapped them around him. "Come on, Chris. I don't want to argue and debate while we're doing this together. Just love me for a while and then let's sleep on it. I've had about the best day that I can think of in my whole life. In one day, I'm here with you and I can't believe it. I was just, ... hoping that, ..." He stroked almost all of the way out and then in the full length slowly, just to hear her moan.

He began to go a little harder, just a little. He knew exactly the way that she wanted it. He had no idea how he knew, he just knew it. So he leaned forward a little and she moved her legs up a little higher and he just looked into her soft eyes for a minute until they closed and her head lolled to the side in pleasure.

Chris Moreth had been married to a beautiful woman once, so he had a benchmark to go by. He thought about it a little while longer and decided that Joss Whitfield was a romantic - an intelligent, romantic woman who also happened to be very lovely to him. He wondered a little what a future with her would be like and decided that, based on the past that he'd lived, he was prepared to at least try to have a look at that.

"Do you like fairy tales, Joss? I mean romantic ones?"

Her eyes opened and he saw her smile. He thought that sight had to be worth everything.

"I dunno. I guess so. Why?"

"I was just thinking," he chuckled a little. "I thought that all girls liked them."

"Some of us find out that there's not much to them, I guess, but I've always liked them."

He sighed, "Well, I was just wondering. I think that I've got a solution to our problem."

She shook her head, "But I don't want to hear it right now, Chris. I've been having these wonderful little orgasms one after another, so gentle and so nice, and I think that it's time for you to have yours." She pulled him higher on her and began to buck against him.

It ended the conversation.

----------------------------

Moreth looked up at her as she looked down from her vantage point on top of him. "Do I get to talk now?"

"I dunno," she said, a little airily, "I mean, I'm all for conversational exchange and all of that, but you're swelling again down there." She ground herself against him a little as she smiled to him.

"Yup," she decided, "oh, yeah, you're getting hard. That means I'll have to get to work again soon, so you'll have to make it quick and say what you have to say before I can't stand the nice way that it feels against me."

"It's a little different, the way that you made your offer," he said, "I'd have thought that most women in a position like you here with me, and I guess, feeling the way that you do, ... Well, I was surprised at how forthright you are. I kind of respect that a lot."

Joss smiled, "We're both cast-offs in a way, neglected and lost," she said, "and we've both been around the planet for a while. This isn't really the time to be the clumsy young man or for me to play the shy and demure little girl. We're both human and we've got a need for this. I just wanted to tell you my idea. You know what? I've only known you for a day, but I can already get a feel for how you'd be as a husband, and I've got to say that it appeals to me.

From where I sit -- or where I'm lying, I can say that I sure wouldn't mind being your wife. I know that I'm not like a lot of women these days, but for a girl like me, it's kind of important to be taken care of and just as important to take care of the one who takes care of me. I guess that's what I'm saying. I want to be the woman of a good man, and unless you have a desire to hurt me, I think I'd like to be yours, that's all.

I know that you likely haven't had a slave in your life before, and to be honest, I've never been one. But I know what I'd like from a relationship like that, and I'm hoping that you can play along, but never hurt me. I'm offering my way for what I hope would be a chance for both of us to be happy. That's what I'd really like to do with you, and all that's different is that I'm trying to cut to the chase."

She thought about it with a bit of a chuckle, "No, actually. I'm trying to cut to the part where I'm just yours and you're mine and go from there, that's all."

"Shoot," she said, remembering, "I'm sorry. You had something that you wanted to say."

"I did," he smiled, "but I'm a guy, and you know what they say..."

She shook her head, "You're not like that. That's just shit. That's what left me in the dust after almost ten years of me trying hard for somebody who really wasn't worth my time. All that I want from that is a divorce and a clear shot to kick him in the balls just one time.

You're not just a guy. Why do you think that I'm making my offer to you? You were right. I'm proposing to you in a way, a real one. If I didn't see what I do in you, I'd be very happy to just take the job and work for you, and when I had enough to live on and go home, well, I'd just go on and do that. But that's not what I want to do now, that's all."

He saw a very different crack then in a very different dam as she struggled for just a moment and then just gave up. "Chris, I've never met a man like you before. I'm, ... I'm ..."

"Hey," he whispered as he gently stroked her back, "Say it. You've got more guts and honesty than any so-called true-hearted girl that I've ever met in my life, and I respect you for it. So, ..."

He kissed her quickly and then dropped his head back onto the pillow, "Say it to me, and that will be your offer -- your whole complete offer. You're offering one hell of a lot and I'm flat-out amazed to hear it. Now toss your heart on the pile and say it."

He winked, hoping that she wouldn't feel more foolish than he knew that she must be feeling, "Go ahead," he smiled warmly, "Try me."

Joss looked at him for a long moment. She nodded and swallowed hard. "I think I'm fall-"

She exhaled, "I think I'm in love with the knight in the very dark armor. It's stupid to say it like this, but, ... Chris Moreth, I love you in only hours. I must surely be a fool."

"No, you're not," he smiled, "and if you are, then you've found just the right fool to want to try it with. I love you too. It's crazy, but there it is. I know we don't know much about each other, but I think that we need each other, and that's a better shot than I've ever had at happiness, so I'm in Joss. Today's prize on The Price is Right is a fool and his goofy dog. You want this so much, then I'm yours."

She stared at him for a long moment.

Then she burst into tears.

He waited a moment. "Please, Joss, tell me you're happy and I haven't said it all wrong."

She couldn't speak. Joss just nodded.

He reached to hold her and they rolled onto their sides as he kissed her until she could stop. When she had it in hand, he slid down a bit.

"What -- "

He shushed her. "Sh, I just feel a very great need to do something that I've had in my mind for a while now, that's all." When he was where he'd wanted to be, he put his arm around her and began to kiss her breasts slowly and with great care. He stopped for a moment and she heard his whisper.

"I've just had this want in me for a little while."

She sighed and held his head as he sucked gently and listened to her sighs.

-----------------------

When she woke up in the morning, she found him against her back and she sighed as she tried to snuggle against him a little more.

Then he sighed, and she noticed that he was awake by his breathing.

"What was that sigh for?" he asked.

"I'm just happy," she said, "What was yours about?"

There was a short pause from him. She was about to ask why when he spoke.

He groaned a little as he stretched and then he put his arm around her again.

"I'm just happy to wake up and find that you're still here."

"Well if I wasn't here, I guess that I'd only be 'bout as far as the bathroom or the kitchen," she said.

It made him sigh again and she felt herself being pulled tightly against him for a moment so that he could kiss her ear.

"Thank you," she said.

"For what?"

She smiled, "For everything and for that hug and kiss just now. It says a lot, but now I've really gotta pee."

When she came back, she noticed that it was only 6:37 and she got back into the bed. His arm snaked around her and pulled her close again. They chuckled as they both sighed and then she felt another part of him wake up. She giggled and adjusted them so that he was between her thighs.

"Come on then, Chris. I meant what I said, but this time, I want to feel it when you come, so you just hump my little ass all you want to. I've found a new way to love it."

"But I'll just -- "

"I know," she sighed, looking back at him with a smile, "you'll make a wonderful mess of me first thing. If I do this right, you'll come everywhere and I'll need a shower. I'll also know that I'm wanted. I can't wait."

He reached for her hips and she groaned at the way that it felt to her. It felt even better to her when one of his hands came to rest on her shoulder and the other began to work her breast. A few minutes later, she felt it as he held her tightly and his warmth spread between her legs. She'd just finished her little orgasm and she was a little surprised at how good it felt to her to feel his wetness flooding her there.

"Mmmm" she groaned as she stretched a little, feeling a bit like a happy cat, "Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout. A lot of us likely wouldn't want to be messed up this early in the day, but I sure do seem to like it from you."

She got up a minute later, making sure that he could see it all.

"Look at what we did to each other," she said in a slightly scolding tone, "I'm a big old mess now, but we're both happy, so it's worth it," she said as he watched her wet her finger to taste what he'd left.

"Now I've got to tell you, I don't think that I'd like to wake up to you humping me like that -- it's probably a little disturbing to see the whole room wobble around from my point of view, but if I'm at least a little awake, Chris, well then you just give me the sign, ok? I really like doing that with you first thing." She ran out of the room giggling as his semen began to run down her legs.

He was astounded. "You really meant all of that, didn't you?" he called out after her.

"Sure did," he heard her answer from the bathroom.

"Why did you laugh then?"

"Can't help it, "she called back, "it tickles. I was thinking that you maybe had something that you needed to do today or I wouldn't have gotten up at all. I'd have just left this fine mess right where it was."

Chris was dumbfounded. "Why?"

He heard the water running and it reminded him that he had a full bladder as well.

"Well because," she said, trying to talk over the sound of the shower, "I like it. Listen, probably a whole lot of girls just think that it's awful and I used to be that way -- until today. Right now, if there was no reason to get outta bed, well I'd be happy to wear all that you could put on me or in me, or whatever. Maybe I'm just a little bitty swine of the lower plane like you said you were stuck in last night, but I'm feeling pretty proud that I can make somebody like you do that to me."

He grinned as he got up to head off to a different bathroom, telling himself to wait until the shower stopped before he flushed.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers